[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Assuming it was all one universe, would anyone prefer a DC TV

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Assuming it was all one universe, would anyone prefer a DC TV universe over the DCEU?

A Superman show, Batman show, a Wonder Woman(?) show, and, maybe instead of Legends, a DC anthology show.

Justice League could be either a four night crossover or a theatrical movie.

Other than getting bogged down by relationship drama and whatever the hell Arrow season 4 was, the CWverse has been pretty good. I think the serialized nature of TV works better for superhero series.

I'd love to see the Batfamily form over a few seasons. I'd love to see Superman go from Morrison Action Comics Supes to the traditional Big Blue we all know.

Stuff like the MCU, as much as I enjoy it, constantly has to do big "event" stories over more personal stories like the TV side can.
>>
>>90062165
Yes, its pretty obvious that the TV universe is a better DC universe than the movies.
>>
>>90062165
I want to call you an idiot and move on, but

>I'd love to see the Batfamily form over a few seasons. I'd love to see Superman go from Morrison Action Comics Supes to the traditional Big Blue we all know

is all I want in life right now.

Arrow is/was kinda doing that. Except I don't really care for anyone who isn't Oliver or Diggle. The characters aren't likable enough.
>>
>>90062165
Zack Snyder was a mistake.
>>
>>90062223
Also

>Robin leaves as Nightwing
>this leads into the Titans spin-off
>>
Serial characters should be adapted serially but I have mostly dropped the shows at this point and the only movie I'm going to watch is Lego. Just no real enjoyment either way from the live action.
>>
>>90062165
>>90062283

You guys know that already exist a thing called "cartoons" right?

Hell, if it was Japan, most of these shows - like Supernatural - would be animated anyway.
>>
I would, but not on the CW put it on TNT or whatever and have them be like 10 episodes per season.
>>
>>90062320
TNT I think you mean USA at the very least Paramount (Spike TV)
>>
>>90062320
We haven't had a mutli-series DCAU since JLU went off the air

I would lose it if we had a Batman, Supes, and Wondy series all going at the same time

Never going to happen because CN is all about muh toy sales
>>
>>90062165
No I love the flash but I can't stand his show it's sooo boring and slow paced (which is ironic when the dudes powers are super speed)
>>
>>90062491
Dude that sucks. CN U.S. doesn't even air JLA
>>
>>90062491
I know this will never happen but Marvel and DC should team up to buy a television channel and dedicate it entirely to new and old capeshit cartoons.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.