[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure Time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: many minervas.png (177KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
many minervas.png
177KB, 600x800px
Why didn't Minerva just promise Finn that he can live on the island with a fleet of maid robo-moms to serve his every whim?
>>
>>90060536
Pretty sure that's the point of the island
>>
Why didn't Minerva build a range extender so she could send one of her robots to the mainland?
>>
>>90060597
Because that might impact the status quo
>>
Wouldn't anything that can fly easily get past the island defences?
>>
>>90060631
the guardian didn't seem very fast.
couldn't you just leave from the other side of the island?
>>
>>90060705
>>90060631
The sequence of Susan's memory flashes in "The Invitation" seem to imply the Guardian's responsible for her ship crashing.
>>
>>90060631
Flying is a myth.
>>
>>90060851
Why would it attack one of their ships?
>>
>>90060923
To keep it from getting off the island. Its programming seems to be fairly limited, otherwise it might have actually listened to Martin when he said they weren't trying to escape.
>>
>>90060923
Because the entire Island Guardian concept was retarded and clearly not well thought out by the writers
>>
>>90060851
I don't remember that part, I thought it was something in Ooo that damaged her ship.

>>90060631
Yes but it seems like it mainly existed to stop fuckhuge monsters from getting to the islands and keeping hiders inside, so I don't think the builders thought it was too big a concern.

I'm confused with how exactly the guardian worked, did it defend all 4 of the islands or just the seeker island then Minerva's island when seeker island was abandoned? It seems way too slow to be able to keep everything from getting in and everything from getting out simultaneously.
>>
>>90060977
Why would they build ships in the first place? They'd know it wouldn't work
>>
>>90061032
Monsters can fly, hell some AT monster are ethereal
>>
>>90061104
True but it looked like water based sea monsters like Whipple or that big skull thing in Dr. Gross' song were the main thing threatening the islands so that's what the guardian was made to fight.
>>
File: susan's memory flashes.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
susan's memory flashes.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>90061034
For transport between the islands, just how they used one to get to Founder's Island.

>>90061032
>I don't remember that part, I thought it was something in Ooo that damaged her ship.
See for yourself.
>>
>>90061313
Huh, it certainly does make it seem that way. I don't know why that would happen when Susan's expedition to get Finn was sanctioned by the Island's leaders, you figure there would be some way for them to mark Susan as not a target for the guardian.
>>
>>90061313
>For transport between the islands,
they had tubes for that, Plus how does it recognise what water is okay? Someone could easily start an escape from an inward facing point
>>
>>90061365
>Plus how does it recognise what water is okay?
GPS? The islands are pretty close together. It likely patrols in a circle around the island chain, monitoring for anything trying to pass that circle.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.