[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking back, was she over-hated?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

Looking back, was she over-hated?
>>
If anything she's not hated enough and cribs sympathy from being so close with Hank
>>
>>90058886

Best written character on the show.
>>
She was good when she wasn't insufferably egotistical and incompetent.

She was hit-and-miss. A good mix of ego and incompetence made her entertaining. The Lupe episode is a perfect example of that.
>>
I've honestly never hated Peggy and was surprised when I first saw the /co/ hate. Sure, she can be an awful and insufferable person but I still found her character very funny.
>>
She was not hot

everytime she appears I wish it would just show Dale or Boomhauer instead
>>
Eventually Luanne got to be worse than Peggy, because at least Peggy got her comeuppance in the form of whatever plans she has burning into the ground

Luanne usually got away with shit mostly scott free
>>
>>90058886
Since she was written to be such a shit person I'd say she's not really overhated. Means they did a good job portraying her if people can legitimately dislike her that much.

Now if people say they think she's badly written just because they don't like her or whatever I guess that's overhating, but most who don't like her actual fans of the show.
>>
>>90059221

>grew up on a farm
>had a terrible mother/daughter relationship
>her trusting nature makes her easy to take advantage of
>size 16 feet

She's wasn't really written to be a shit person.

She was just very insecure and wanted to make herself appear better than what she actually was.

Kind of like Lucky's sister who desperately wanted to overcome growing up as trailer park trash.
>>
I'd fuck Peggy Hill.
>>
>>90058886
Horrible hair.
>>
>>90058886
it depends on the episode
sometimes she was right, sometimes she was innocently wrong, sometimes she was virulently awful and should have been killed
i remember though that even as early as the skydiving thing I wanted her gone
but /co/ likes to pretend she killed the michael keaton guy when she was totally right in that episode
>>
>>90058886
I learned to like Peggy Hill. I hated her in the beginning though.
>>
>>90058886
Did literally nothing wrong.
>>
>>90058989
Luanne also had the most reverse character development
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.