[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this take place in the same universe as the Avengers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2749.jpg (362KB, 743x1075px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2749.jpg
362KB, 743x1075px
Does this take place in the same universe as the Avengers?
>>
>>90054549
not yet
>>
There's two X-men timelines:

First Class --> DofP main storyline --> Apocalypse

and

Xmen Origins: Wolverine --> X1 --> X2 --> Last Stand --> The Wolverine --> DofP wasteland storyline --> Logan

Deadpool is intentionally obtuse and we don't know where it takes place yet, but it's fair to say it takes place in the current, Lasepool-less, First Class timeline.

All the MCU movies take place on their own universe, and other loose proprieties owned by other production companies take place in their own self contained universe (Blade, Ghost Rider, Fantastic Four, Spider-Man movies).

While that may be confusing to normies, if you know anything about superhero comics, keeping up with two different timelines shouldn't be that difficult.
>>
>>90054549
No
>>
>>90054549
No, it doesn't even take place in the same universe as the new FOX-Men
>>
>>90054888
3, you forgot Legion
>>
So why the fuck are they introducing X-23 at the end of the timeline AND right before the final X-Men movie before the reboot?
Is it a meta-set-up so everyone can recognize her when the actress shows up in the reboot?
>>
>>90054888
Does Logan exist in the First Class timeline?

What happens to him after Apocalypse
>>
>>90055083
>he final X-Men movie before the reboot

WAIT

X-Men's getting rebooted?

WHY!
>>
>>90055083
Yes. Part of the X-men gimmick to their timelines as per Cable is that all events happen in every timeline just at different points.

So yea she'll be brought in at a earlier timeline point because their parallel project started earlier in their timeline.
>>
olderman with a little girl that happens to kicks ass is an official trope as of now.

leon
kickass
god bless america
last of us

what am i missing?
>>
>>90055161
Because its a shitshow of two timelines and the one with the better actors just ended with Logan.

We've gotta smash that button. Actually use Jubilee in the new timeline and have her hang with NuWolvie father figure and the rest of her adopted siblings.
>>
>>90054656

I think the answer you're looking for is never. They're never giving up the mutant rights when they're getting great reviews and doing billion dollar business on tiny budgets.
>>
>>90054549
No, in the same with BvS and Suicide Squad
>>
>>90055161
>WHY!
Hugh Jackman is getting too old for this shit
>>
>>90055083
The end of Apocalypse had the Sinister guys taking Wolverine's blood. Probably means X-23 is happening at an earlier point in the timeline.
>>
>>90055393
X-23 is literally happening in Logan.
>>
>>90055212
Inspector Gadget
>>
>>90055212
Jackie Chan Adventures
>>
>>90055140
Magneto and Charles tried to recruit him in a bar and he says fuck off.
I know he's released from Stryker's facility when the kids escape. His mind was scrambled a bit, but Jean gave him his name? I think?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.