[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All-Villain Toy Line “The Worst” Getting an Animated Series

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: the-worst.jpg (230KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
the-worst.jpg
230KB, 800x800px
http://bloody-disgusting.com/news/3425066/toy-fair-17-super-7s-villain-toy-line-worst-getting-animated-series/
>>
>>90053225
Snake Tut is pretty Lovecraftian.
>>
>The Gas Phantom

The noir potential for that character is fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>90053225

With the rampant 80s nostolgia of recent years, I think it's nice to see some 1970s nostolgia tossed into the mix. I can imagine this being some schlocky, over the top fun.
>>
Those designs look like a lot of fun. So is the show going to be a comedy?
>>
>>90053716
No it's going to be ironic fourth wall breaking anti-humor set to chiptune music and animated by Pen Ward's understudy's understudy.
>>
File: 15452415445.png (106KB, 227x207px) Image search: [Google]
15452415445.png
106KB, 227x207px
>batula
how come I never thought about that?
>>
Who is the best The Worst, and why is it X-2?
>>
>Black Falcon
>a pseudo-Viking skeleton
>>
>>90053225
...This is actually a really good idea. Growing up I always had a shortage of villains to use with my toys (I mostly ended up using Bionicles and Yugioh monsters), so I would have ate something like this up if it was still around. Generic villains that allow you to imprint whatever backstory you want is frickin' genius and helps with creativity.
>>
wan't gas phantom a true story?
>>
Gas Phantom and X-2 best.
>>
Why is batula dressed in all white when his image is obviously in black. FAKE NEWS!
>>
File: giphy.gif (938KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
938KB, 500x374px
>Ridiculous-looking villain characters with stupid names.

Sign me the fuck up!
>>
>>90053225

..... Are these in scale with that retro styled series of Hellboy toys coming out? Because I will act like a god damned eight year old if that's the case.
>>
>>90057751
Sure looks like they are.
>>
>>90059753

Yeeep. Same company. Woah. While not an exact stylistic match, these villain toys look like they mesh well with a retro themed Hellboy line. That's kind of cool.
>>
Bah. Fuck this. Their stupid hipster toys that I kind of want to get are sold out and just don't exist as a retail product.
>>
>>90053225
cool
>>
>>90053225
> they’re now partnering with Stoopid Buddy Studios (“Robot Chicken”) to turn that toy line into an animated television series

With the actual figures I hope
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.