[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was this supposed to be Disney's next Frozen?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 274
Thread images: 41

File: moana.jpg (208KB, 630x1200px) Image search: [Google]
moana.jpg
208KB, 630x1200px
In terms of profit, of course.

Currently, it's at about Tangled levels, though Tangled had a much higher budget, so it technically made more of a profit already.

Interestingly enough, Zootopia, the B Team movie, made a billion.
>>
>Maui will never piss on your hand
>>
>Frozen main song is Let it Go
>Moana main song is How Far I'll Go
>>
>>90052131
It flopped because the marketing was terrible. They basically said that she left her home to go on an epic quest to find the demigod.... except then they show her finding him. Then the commercial ended with "blow dart in my buttcheek". It wasn't until up until release that commercials showed them going against the big bad lava monsters but even then the plot makes no sense. What is he doing? Why is he a threat? Also the commercials still made the demigod look like a general asshole
>>
>>90052471
It's not really a flop. Just more of a mediocre hit. Something like BH6
>>
>>90052131
None of the post Frozen movies did as well but they still made money.

But I do think they put the most work into Moana than any other. The animators went to insane lengths to make damn sure everything in every part of a costume was accurate and culturally relevant
>>
Dwayne Johnson was a surprisingly good singer.
>>
>>90053297
Zootopia nearly made as much as Frozen
>>
>>90053343
Autotuned to shit, but he does carry the charisma over to song.
>>
>>90053520
Oh yeah there's no chance of him switching careers but if someone told you before hand that the Rock was gonna sing in a cartoon you'd be expecting Burt Reynolds in All Dogs go to Heaven level crap.
>>
>>90052131
I thought the movie was pretty weak, it's like they made the movie just for the sake of having a disney princess of another ethnicity.
>>
The movie would have worked a lot better if the main character was less of a Mary Sue.
>>
Why did Moana even have to sail if she could just have the water take her everywhere?
>>
>>90053520
>Autotuned to shit

He literally sounds the exact same in the behind the scenes videos of him recording it
>>
>>90053763
She's probably the least 'Mary Sue' an animated female character can get
>>
>>90053864
Are you fucking kidding? she's legitimately presented as being superior to the Gods.
>>
>>90053815
Why didn't the Eagles just take the ring to Mordor?
>>
Songs were better than the movie
>>
>>90053875
>Legitimately presented as being superior to the gods

What?
>>
>>90053763
You really should look up what that term means before you misuse it like a retard.
>>
>>90053828
Autotune is done in realtime.

You can tell some audio artefacts in the higher glissandos.

He can probably carry a tune on his own in a comfortable register, and they probably just did some minor adjustments in the higher registers, but you can definitely tell.
>>
>>90053940
>>90054041
>Future chief, beloved by all
>uber-competent at every task she ever tries
>Shit at sailing, doesn't matter still reaches destination
>Suddenly superb gymnast
>Repetedly comes out on top against a Demi-God
>Demi-God is better at sailing - THIS CANNOT STAND
>Stops Demi-God from sailing, fucks everything up
>Doesn't matter, still meets huge success
>Demi-God fights immortal monster, loses
>Moana defeats immortal monster with her savvy
>Learns to sail better than Demi-God
>Teaches Demi-god how to use his own powers
>Beats flaming lava demon that Demi-god couldn't beat
>calms angry lava-demon and saves a God
>returns home still beloved by all including the Gods

You really can't get much more of a Mary Sue than this.
>>
File: papyrus.jpg (286KB, 2400x2195px) Image search: [Google]
papyrus.jpg
286KB, 2400x2195px
>>90053932
this
>>
>>90053892
The water is shown to be sentient though, it could've taken it to where she needed to take the heart and she could've traveled back to her island without her father knowing.
>>
>>90052131
>Was this supposed to be Disney's next Frozen?
No, Disney learned from the princess and the frog that brown people doesnt sell.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cFG5iBjqVtE
>>
>Gigantic has a little girl instead of a princess and a male protagonist
It's going to do worst of all won't it?
>>
>>90054231
And yet with budget in mind this movie did much better than Tangled
>>
>>90053892
I looked it up and apparently the eagles wouldn't get that far before getting their shit wrecked.
>>
File: chalmers.gif (19KB, 600x473px) Image search: [Google]
chalmers.gif
19KB, 600x473px
>>90054076
>glissandos
>>
>>90054041
How is she not a mary sue? The movie makes her out to be more competent than a demi-god in just a few days of sailing.
See >>90054128
>>
>>90054128
What struck me more was that the ocean was needed for most shit to succeed
>>
>>90054312
To be fair, Tangled came out in a different era. GOOD 3D animated Disney movies made for everyone wasn't a thing back then, so there was a lot of risk. It might as well have made a billion
>>
>>90053932
>tfw I listened to all languages versions
>>
>>90052131
>movie about Hawaiian characters
>get Hawaiians to voice them because we're so progressive
>Moana's actress is literally who as a result
lol

Was the movie any good? It's like /co/ never gave a shit.
>>
>>90052131
Literally it just came and went!
>>
>>90054383
Only when Moana has a flaw or meets an obstacle she cannot overcome, then the ocean overcomes it for her.
>>
>>90054503
Doesn't she still have magical water communication powers even after returning the heart?
>>
>>90054581
Why wouldn't she?
>>
>>90054581
Dunno, the point is that the ocean magic serves no other purpose than to cover up Moana's flaws.

>>90054459
The movie was entertaining enough. The songs are excellent, the voice acting is surprisingly good.
>>
>>90054459
Was pretty good
>>
>>90054613
It would've made her character more interesting if she had flaws she actually needed to learn to overcome, but if she's going to continue having her special snowflake powers that gives her an advantage over everyone else, she's forever doomed to be a mary sue who even has dominion over her tribe's folklore.
>>
File: Nick 6.jpg (53KB, 571x544px) Image search: [Google]
Nick 6.jpg
53KB, 571x544px
Moana was the Pocahontas as zootopia was the lion king

They underestimated the power of cute talking animals that give us feels twice
>>
File: 1342903691496.png (155KB, 336x360px) Image search: [Google]
1342903691496.png
155KB, 336x360px
>>90053932
Nah, the movie was great. The characters and plot development were all good.
>>
File: 1340152719257.jpg (47KB, 288x288px) Image search: [Google]
1340152719257.jpg
47KB, 288x288px
>>90054128
maybe if you were older than twelve you'd realize you don't know shit about what a mary sue is
>>
truth be told I found frozen boring as heck. I don't get the appeal
>>
>>90054766
>>90053763
>>90054041
>>90054766

Holy shit dude. You're literally admitting she has flaws and yet you're still calling her a Mary Sue. The reason the water helps her is because she NEEDS its help. If the water never made her crash and meet Maui, she would have sailed aimlessly and failed. Needing someone else to constantly guide and help you is not what I would classify as a 'Mary Sue' character
>>
>>90055010
Do enlighten me oh sagely master
>>
>>90054854
Speaking of feels, is Disney ever going to upload How Far I'll Go's reprise and Know Where You Are? Probably waiting until Blu Ray releases I guess since those are kind of spoilerish
>>
>>90055030
Her flaws are still presented as endearing and immaterial, she succeeds despite them, they never hold her back. This is a textbook case of trying and failing to prevent Mary Sueness by introducing a pointless flaw.
>>
>>90055124
So if a blind woman uses a guide dog to help her, does that make her a Mary Sue? Because that's the equivalent of what you're saying
>>
>>90055124
She almost fucking drowns in the middle of the night because she can't steer her boat.
What about that is enderaing exactly?
>>
>>90055185
You are an imbecile.
>>
>>90055213
She didn't even come close to drowning in the night anon, the movie clearly established she had magical ocean powers long before that.
>>
>>90055185
A blind woman with a guide dog has less of an ability than those who have eyesight. Moana isn't handicapped in the slightest and the water has a noticeable advantage over everyone else.
>>
>>90055124
>Her flaws are still presented as endearing and immaterial, she succeeds despite them, they never hold her back.

What is every good person protagonist ever? It's the antagonists who get flaws that hold them back like pride and ego which prevent them from just winning flat out.
>>
>>90055030
>the WORLD ITSELF bends over backwards to compensate for the flaws that would normally stand in her way
>>
>>90055030
And why not? The powers belong to her and only her, it's practically a part of her own character. It's like having the ability to use a cheating device irl to do things that would take a normal person a strenuous amount of time to learn, but without that cheating device you're sjust like everyone else so that makes you on par with everyone else right?
>>
>>90055374
A good protagonist should discover something about themselves, their hubris should be acknowledged and challenged and in the end they change for the better to finally meet with success. The antagonist fails because they rarely change who they are.

Moana never discovers anything about herself, the only change she ever makes is to learn a new skill. She began the movie desperate to live the life of an explorer. she goes out and becomes an explorer and in the end she returns home as a successful explorer. There is zero character development here, she ends exactly where she began.
>>
>>90053496
If you look at merch sales, Frozen btfos it by several billions though
>>
File: 1235041280589-1.jpg (38KB, 470x470px) Image search: [Google]
1235041280589-1.jpg
38KB, 470x470px
>>90052131
>Zootopia, the B Team movie,

oh that's bullshit, it was meant to be a franchise from the start! seriously, it's marketable as fuck!
>>
>>90054284
>Zootopia had an adult meter maid bunny instead of a princess and a smug con man fox
>made over a billion in the box office

It depends
>>
>>90054128

All Maui's problems were only due to his personal issues and lost confidence.

And the point of the firegod was that you COULDN'T beat her with force. You had to give what was taken
>>
>>90055012

Elsa appeals to women and girls of all kinds.
"Let it Go" makes you feel good.
Olaf isnt annoying
>>
>>90055646
>Olaf isn't annoying
Lies.
>>
>>90055642
Maybe. But the point is that Moana did it all better than the God she was travelling with. Maui was a great character, he had problems and a developmental character arc. Moana was a Mary Sue who literally could not fail under any circumstances.
>>
>>90052131
And what is the lesson to be had after Frozen and Moana?
>diversity is profitable if its aimed to please white people, not minorities
>>
>>90055646
>"Let it Go" makes you feel good.
This is what offended me most about Frozen. 'Let it Go' is the villain song, it's all about selfishness and not caring about the suffering of others because it doesn't affect you. It's presented as an uplifting triumphant feel good number.
>>
File: You'llneverbethisshiny.gif (2MB, 500x204px) Image search: [Google]
You'llneverbethisshiny.gif
2MB, 500x204px
You'll never be nice and Shiny
>>
File: whatsolafisgoodfor.jpg (34KB, 565x850px) Image search: [Google]
whatsolafisgoodfor.jpg
34KB, 565x850px
>>90055765

it was sung so well Exec told the crew to rewrite the movie 6 months before the release, "make her a good character, it will make money" , it's generic, forgettable, looks like shit, but that one fucking song gave disney billions in tickets and merchandise.

expect Frozen 2 in 2019.
>>
>>90055770

was that video with human tamatoa finishd?
>>
>>90055765
The only people who view it as uplifting and empowering don't actually pay attention to the lyrics, they just notice Elsa is dressed conservatively in the beginning of the song and is all closed off, but by the end she's dressed in something feminists would be more accepting of and is confident. What I don't get with how confident she seemed, her character goes right back to being closed off just as she was before the song, maybe even moreso since she's only using her ice powers to actively push others away. Nothing about the song makes sense within the context of the movie.
>>
>>90055716
>Finally decides to set sail, sings an uplifting song; gets BTFO immediately
>Constantly tossed around and treated badly by Maui
>Completely gives up on herself and the prophecy before her dead Grandma's spirit brings her back
>Her people are explorers who sail from Island to island, she cannot sail
>Needs Maui to teach her how to sail and navigate
>Only time she really succeeds at something is when the water helps her

"""""""Mary Sue"""""""
>>
>>90052131
>In terms of profit, of course.

No of course it wasn't. They wanted it to be a success but I doubt they were counting on another Frozen.

It had no white people
>>
>>90055995
Not to mention she looks like a damn corner prostitute who just got her hair done after she 'transforms'
>>
>>90053343
>>90053520
>>90053607
Oh, he's been singing for years.
>>
>>90055989
>Video with human Tamatoa

Elaborate please
>>
>>90055510
Huh. Sounds like Cinderella.

Learn nothing, just get help. Villain loses purely because of said help.
>>
>>90055995
Must you bring up feminists in your post?
>>
so... is moana pocahontas tier ?
>>
>>90052131
As a princess movie, I liked Moana more than Tangled and Frozen.

With them plus WIR, BH6 and Zootopia Disney is on a golden age again IMO.
>>
>>90054854
why do brown princesses always have to compete with literal animals?
>>
>>90056014
>Finally decides to set sail, sings an uplifting song; gets BTFO immediately
The water holds no threat, she cannot drown the world itself will not let her.
>Constantly tossed around and treated badly by Maui
Maui is impotent to do anything against her, the world itself will not let him.
>Completely gives up on herself and the prophecy before her dead Grandma's spirit brings her back
Moana gives up on her own dreams, her own problems, she doesn't care about the worlds problems or the prophecy.
>Her people are explorers who sail from Island to island
Her people USED to be explorers, now they just want to live peacefully, Moana doesn't care SHE wants to be an explorer so her people have to be now too.
>she cannot sail
Can't sail? Doesn't matter. Magic ocean fix for you.
>Needs Maui to teach her how to sail and navigate
She demands lessons from a god and forces him to make her his equal The sheer arrogance of this is inescapable. It's borderline blasphemy. Why couldn't the movie have shown her in an apprenticeship role to Maui? always watching him and learning from his example? Because she's a Mary sue who has to be superior to everyone else.
>Only time she really succeeds at something is when the water helps her
Did you miss the beginning of the movie where she ran her village with more competence than anybody ever? Or where she single handedly defeated an army of monsters? When she beat Tamatoa, overcame Te Ka and restored Te Fiti?
>>
>>90056254
In terms of modern Disney musicals it's
Moana>>>>>>>Tangled>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Frozen
>>
>>90056325
This.
>>
File: wavemania2.jpg (118KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
wavemania2.jpg
118KB, 640x360px
>>90052131
In terms of roster it's the TNA of cartoons that takes place around water.
>>
>>90054854

Sorry to burst your bubble, but realistically. Frozen is the new Lion King, a B movie that made a cultural impact, their A movie was Big Hero 6, a superhero movie that didnt come together.

What is Zootopia then? Hmm... What other movie had to be completely rewritten 6 months before the deadline and change its tone?

let me think...
>>
>>90056416
Frozen and Big Hero 6 were both mediocre as hell
>>
>>90056325
Seriously. Moana songs are too good, especially Shine and Thank You
>>
>>90056211
Yes, because they often cite this song when referring to strong protagonists using Elsa as a prime example when in reality they show that's the only part of the movie they know of since Elsa is the complete opposite. I just don't understand why people view Elsa as more empowering than Anna when Anna shows little fear and actively pursues on achieving her goals, Elsa just runs away from her problems.
>>
>>90056450

money talks, what was so special about Lion King anyway? Hamlet with Lions with characters copied from Kimba the White lion.

>>90056056

villains wear slutty clothes.makes sense.
>>
>>90056286
BH6 was generic shit. There's a reason no one remembers it
>>
>>90056752
I enjoyed Big Hero 6, it wasn't as good as I'd hoped but I still loved it.
>>
>>90056796

you'll enjoy the show, from the makers of the Kim Possible.
>>
>>90056752
Why is Wreck it Ralph actually remembered, whereas BH6 seems destined to basically be forgotten?
>>
>>90056853

oversaturation of marvel stuff
>>
>>90056853
Wreck It Ralph is a rare one of its kind, a video game movie that is endeared and isn't a hash job, with BH6 there's plenty of movies like it.
>>
>>90056853
Wreck-It Ralph could have been great if Disney had thought to hire someone, anyone, who actually cared about videogames to make it.
>>
>>90056752
I liked it very much, and it's a superior movie than Frozen.
>>
>>90052236
just get a random samoan dude to do it
>>
>>90056904
>it's a superior movie than Frozen.
Not really. It's generic and unmemorable.
>>
>>90056904
You like generic garbage then. So, no. Not better than frozen.
>>
>>90054128
Aladdin was also an amazing acrobat etc. Hercules was literally an half-god. It's about personal struggles, not throwing punches, Jesus
>>
>>90056416
>What other movie had to be completely rewritten 6 months before the deadline and change its tone?
Frozen?
>>
>>90056919
>It's generic and unmemorable.

You mean Frozen? Oh wait it's memorable to little girls that dream about being a pretty princess.

My bad, anon.
>>
File: 1486681049781.gif (79KB, 500x365px) Image search: [Google]
1486681049781.gif
79KB, 500x365px
>>90056302
Cute animals appeal to all humans. Brown people appeal to brown people and cucky whites.
>>
>>90056947

15 years ago disney Renaisance ended with a really fun comedy.

it had a documentary.

So did Zootopia.
>>
>>90056925
Moana has no personal struggle and yet the entirety of her world revolves around her. Both Aladdin and Hercules had major problems and issues to overcome and by the end of their stories were vastly improved by their efforts. Moana begins as her village's hero and ends as her village's hero. She goes nowhere. And don't call me Jesus.
>>
>>90056132
www.youtube.com/watch?v=LbCujYfIW34

This. it isn't done yet, but it seems the animator is continuing to pick away at it. She's busy with school and sick ATM I think
>>
>>90057129
Wow. That's really good.
>>
>>90053520
You do realize that wrestling is basically low culture opera, right? He's sung live at shows.
>>
>>90057129
See, I like the whole idea of merging the Kakamora as lil'henchment of Tamatoa. Why didn't they do that in the final story? It just makes sense!
>>
>>90057062
Funny thing is, when I first saw SWTFA the Mary Sueness went right over my head, I was enjoying the movie way too much to notice. It was only on a second viewing that I picked up on it. With Moana though I found it really intrusive throughout.
>>
File: 1481675141899.gif (37KB, 188x286px) Image search: [Google]
1481675141899.gif
37KB, 188x286px
>>90052131
>was [] supposed to be the next [] in terms of profit?
I think it's safe to assume every movie is intended to make as much profit as possible

Though to answer the question you probably intended but failed to ask; yes, it was aimed at the same demographic.
>>
>>90056302
Oi oi that was not the intended purpose of my post.
>>90056974
Anon that hurts.
>>
>>90056955
Frozen is an insane cultural juggernaut though. No-one could anticipate what an astronomical hit it would be. It's only been out for 3 years and only has one 90 min movie and a 7 min short, but the franchise had already churned out $5 billion in merch sales within two years, with sales increasing each year, and is probably well past $7 bn on Frozen merch sales by now.

Perhaps it's not a great movie, but calling it "forgettable" is just being salty. It's a global phenomenon.
>>
File: creb.png (181KB, 354x398px) Image search: [Google]
creb.png
181KB, 354x398px
>>90057053
The movie is about the struggle between doing what you want and doing what is right, about fulfilling your duties without forgetting your self and wishes

Maui wished to be loved by everyone, kept doing favours for humans but he was reckless in pursue of such love, and eventually doomed the world, until the events of the movie teach him his place

Tefiti was a benevolent deity, until she lost her heart and "forgot" her role

Moana starts the movie costantly going back and forward between being a responsible leader and a dreamy adventurer. Eventually her personal wishes, as the movie explains very fucking clearly, come in the way of her mission of saving the world, she risked her life and Maui's to prove she could be that adventurer. That trauma and grandma ghost give her the reality check needed to understand she has to think things through because she has a responsibility instead of going "I CAN DO IT BECAUSE I'M ME"

THAT'S her struggle. It's not about learning how to lead or gymnastics, the movie establishes she's good with that, it's not important how, just like it's not important to understand how Aladdin became a fucking ninja despite being a starving poorfag

Thamatoa is the thematic opposite of all of this because he has only pursued his wish for glam, which made him a lonely wee crab

I don't know why I'm even explaining this, the movie's so straightforward
>>
>>90057329

...just like TLK back in the 90s
>>
>>90057014
But Frozen outsells most of the other princess movies too by a crazy margin. Disney was constantly sold out of Frozen merch for almost a year after the movie came out because their production couldn't meet the demand. It's truly exceptional
>>
>>90054153
>”The ocean doesn't help you, you help yourself."
Maui says that the ocean only nudges and assists in small ways.
>>
>>90057361
Pretty much, though Frozen might have sold even more. It's insane how long Disney was constantly sold out of Frozen merch, for example
>>
>>90057329

The person adding value to it being culturally important and pleasing the masses was you. I was joking with my previous post, if it wasn't clear enough.

I said BH6 is a better movie than it and I stick to my opinion.
>>
>>90057354
To expand a bit on Tefiti, without her "heart" guiding her properly she became a mindless monster, her power that used to do good became destructive

Maui's power, that made him do so much good, eventually doomed the world because he wasn't thinking about it

Moana risked downing twice because she thought simply wishing to navigate the ocean was enough to be able to do it properly

You see the pattern? It's about putting your abilities and ambitious to good use
>>
>>90055613
But those were animals and animals fucking kill at the box office.

I just don't think a giant loli can bring in the same crowd Frozen or Tangled did
>>
>>90057464

Zootopia is a muc better movie and another billion, but only thanks to china and furries.

right now no one cares about the movie, it's been a yar and the didnt bother making proper merch.And let's not even mention Oscars...
>>
>>90056416
Ok...Zootopia is Aladdin?
>>
So who's going to inevitably get the Oscar in a week? This or Zootopia?
>>
>>90057354
>The movie is about the struggle between doing what you want and doing what is right, about fulfilling your duties without forgetting your self and wishes
No it's not. Moana does whatever the fuck she wants and to hell with anyone else. At no point does she ever put anyone before herself.

>That trauma and grandma ghost give her the reality check needed
She learns nothing, she wanted to be an adventurer, fucked it up, and then grandma ghost comes and says 'be an adventurer' and she does.

>"I CAN DO IT BECAUSE I'M ME"
Maui says this a lot but Moana is the one who truely believes it

>THAT'S her struggle
Responsibility over dreams. Yes that could have been her struggle, it's probably even what the filmakers intended. But she DOESN'T pursue it, she chooses her dreams. The movie lets her fix all the problems anyway but it's not because she chose to be responsible. If that was the case she would have gone and gotten her tribe and led them on an assault of Te Ka to prove humanities worth before the gods. She didn't. She got her dream handed to her, no questions asked.

>>90057507
>Moana risked downing twice
No she didn't. She can't drown as long as the ocean has her back.

>It's about putting your abilities and ambitious to good use
This is actually a good point, I'll concede that one.
>>
>>90057591

what a silly question

___Kubo________
>>
>>90057594
I don't think it matters that the ocean could've helped her, she still put her own life to risk. It'd be like saying Frodo is a Mary Sue because he has half of middle earth willing to help him when he can't do it on his own
>>
>>90056056
Nigger, have you even been outside of your basement? If Beverly Hills had corner prostitutes they wouldn't look as good as that.
>>
>>90057728
I don't agree because the inability to sail was literally the only obstacle in Moana's path and it was negated entirely because the ocean was on her side.
>>
>>90057778
What happened in the movie was the equivalent of Michael Knight not being able to drive and asking Kit, his intelligent car perfectly capable of driving itself, to take him to a competent driver.
>>
File: 1469995545542.jpg (75KB, 468x701px) Image search: [Google]
1469995545542.jpg
75KB, 468x701px
>>90058176
>>
>>90058176
I don't know if you're trying to defend the movie or further point out how pointless the whole thing was.
>>
File: Skank.jpg (53KB, 500x727px) Image search: [Google]
Skank.jpg
53KB, 500x727px
>>90057762
Literally looks like a whore
>>
>>90052410
>Gigantic's main song is Watch Me Grow
>>
>>90058453
There's a boner joke in there somewhere.
>>
>>90058382
this babyface looks gross

only punzel had a good face
>>
What does /co/ think of Auli'i Cravalho?
>>
>>90058516
Isn't it all the same face?
>>
>>90058521
CUTE.
>>
>>90058373
The second.

>>90058382
>I've never seen a prostitute in my life and just assume they look like the ladies my fundamentalist christian grandma used to call "whores"
>>
>>90052471

No.

Frozen's marketing was *worse* than Moana and, well, we know how well it did.

Moana didn't get return audiences because the story simply isn't appealing to young kids especially young girls.

Moana was prepared to, and indeed had, gave up her personal dreams in favor of doing what was good for her family and community. She had no interest in being a chieftain, she wanted to be an explorer. But her dad guilted her into honoring his wishes and the only reason she left the island wasn't for her own personal desires but to save her family and community.

Let It Go resonated to children who are looking to find their own path, to invent and reinvent themselves. The story of Moana is effectively the exact opposite of that and its rather shocking how socially conservative this message is for a 2016 disney movie that has offered up stories of childhood independence for decades.
>>
>>90059631
You're discounting the fact that
1)Moana eventually came to desire being a good chieftain in addition to exploration

2)her selflessness eventually let her do both in the end as her tribe began exploring again.

3)The fact that Moana is a firstborn daughter inheriting from a father rather than being called a "princess" or getting married off to a suitor.
>>
>>90055906

No exec told them to rewrite Elsa.

They didn't know what to do with the story, admittedly, but it clicked when they got Idina Menzel to be the voice of Elsa and the clear similarities to Wicked's Elphaba, another misunderstood villain
>>
>>90053892
Because the Eagles are servants of God in LotR and God wants to see mortals overcome evil on their own strength.
>>
>>90058382
You've never seen a whore in your life, huh
>>
>>90059730
>but it clicked when they got Idina Menzel to be the voice of Elsa
Nah, they were recording scenes with villain Elsa with Menzel. The thing that made it click was "Let it Go". Not Menzel's rendition, but the Lopezes singing the finished song
>>
>>90052131
This poster lies, I was led to believe that the pig would be a main character but instead we got the retarded chicken. Thst seems short sighted on Disney's part. Plushies of that pig would fly off the shelves like Olaf crap does. How can you sell retarded chicken toys to kids?
>>
File: Drinking_bird.jpg (79KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Drinking_bird.jpg
79KB, 1920x1080px
>>90059865
>How can you sell retarded chicken toys to kids?
Make it into one of these.
>>
>>90056923
>So, no. Not better than frozen.
>Disney Princes 2013 edition
I mean yeah BH6 is basically a 3d animated marvel movie, but at least it had character. Frozen was generic as fuck outside of reversing the sorceress and prince's traditional roles.
>>
File: 1479617757211.jpg (890KB, 2480x3507px) Image search: [Google]
1479617757211.jpg
890KB, 2480x3507px
>>90052131
>torrents for Moana are up
>none of them have Inner Workings

I JUST WANT TO SEE THE THICK REDHEAD
>>
>>90052410
>Hunchback of Notre Dame's main song is "God Help The Outcasts"
>"I ask for nothing - I can get by, but there are so many less lucky than I"
>>
>>90059922
Makes sense with chicken in the movie too
>>
>>90053607
>He's never been to a Rock concert.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjtAgrsnY5g
>>
>>90059950
What quality?
>>
>>90059950
Is that even include in the Blu-ray?
>>
>>90060088
I don't care what quality for Inner Workings, at least 480p would be okay but I'll take what I can get.

>>90060093
It's included, check Amazon.
>>
>>90054153
The sea is a fickle mistress.
>>
>>90057354
>Thamatoa is the thematic opposite of all of this because he has only pursued his wish for glam, which made him happy as a clam
ftfy
>>
>>90052131
But it's the best 3D movie Disney has.
>>
>there were people that were upset about frozens all white cast
>nothing like when moana came out with its all Hawaiian cast
Just a reminder :^)
>>
The elephant in the room: Nobody wants a brown people movie
>>
>>90060140
No, I meant what quality is the Moana rip.
>>
>>90061234
there are 1080p blu-ray rips on rarbg
>>
>>90061134
>>90061071
>Nobody wants a brown people movie

Nigger someone says this every Moana thread. This stuff is actually refreshing compared to your standard same faced white princess shit

Also,
>Still made almost $600 million
>>
>>90061385
The "refreshing" movie was the most simplistic, didn't even try movie.
>>
>>90058521
Super cute, extremely excited to see her and Lin-Manuel Miranda perform at the Oscars.
>>
>>90061385
Fuck off back to Tumblr. No one wants you here
>>
>>90061071
Moana's cast has people with various Polynesian ethnicities, not just Hawaiian.
>>
>>90061407
>Didn't even try movie

>Hired all voice actors of Maori/Somoan descent
>Created new software and shit just for the hair and water effects
>People who made the movie actually travelled to their islands and stayed there to understand their culture
>Stayed true to real Maori legends that were put in the movie

This actually has passion put into it, unlike shit like Frozen or Big Hero 6
>>
>>90061134
>what is alladin
>what is lilo and stitch
>what is pochahontas
>>
>>90061429
Not an argument
>>
File: 1308013457432.jpg (35KB, 377x527px) Image search: [Google]
1308013457432.jpg
35KB, 377x527px
>>90061543
>the rock saw the designs for maui and reminded him of his grandfather
>every racist assumed it was racist because they were too ignorant
Fuck that tattoo incident was just as retarded
>>
>>90061583
>Tattoo incident

Was that the thing where the tattoo on his belly was photoshopped into something else? I never got that
>>
>>90061452
I probably going to sound racist but can you explain who is what ethnic because I'm only recalling moana, Maui and moanas tribe being the only human characters
>>
>>90052131
Christ on a cracker I did not like this movie. There just were not enough characters. The side kicks, the bird and the tattoo, are mute, unfunny clowns that add nothing to the story. After Moana and Maui set out together, exactly one speaking-role character is introduced. One! And after he sings his song about shiny shit, that's it. Moana, Maui and the mutes. The antagonist, that lava thing, never spoke, never contributed to the story other than being a McGuffin. And then oops, deus ex machina, she's green now. And god damn did it get boring staring at the ocean the whole time. Hardly felt like a movie. Felt more like a run-on sentence.
>>
>>90061835
Do you have autism?
>>
File: tmp_11678-Gw1c4FP-675412374.jpg (125KB, 720x713px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_11678-Gw1c4FP-675412374.jpg
125KB, 720x713px
>>90061881
Chop busted, fellow adult. Chop busted.

Naw but that shit was garbage.
>>
>>90061385
Just because you don't like the truth doesn't mean it isn't the truth. Asian countries especially don't like brown/black people. I know, I was stationed in Japan for 6 years.
>>
>>90061554
>genie
>alien
>white man also lost to lions
>>
>>90062626
So what you're saying is they should have tossed in one blue person and that would have made it okay?
>>
>>90062709
It wouldn't be OK but it would have sold more

The movie had more problems than being brown
>>
>>90062003
naw, they just don't want stupid giant gaijin sullying their beautiful and pure homeland unless you're french
>>
File: Brave_little_tailor_6large.jpg (282KB, 720x525px) Image search: [Google]
Brave_little_tailor_6large.jpg
282KB, 720x525px
Moana is still under da radar in Japan.
No one either likes or RTs Moana-related tweets.
The film is going to be released 3 weeks later, but it is likely to end up being a flop.
>>
>>90061305
>one is 2,5GB, another 5GB
>both 1080p
How is there so much difference? Bitrate? Is the quality really noticeably better?
>>
>>90064434
Yes, it's bitrate. Read the comments of the 2.5GB, the video gets blocky.

Chalk it up to people having a rudimentary understanding of video encoding.
>>
>>90061680
People threw a shitfit over the Maui halloween costume for kids because it was a brown skin bodysuit with the tattoos and people were screeching about cultural appropriation and "This has connotations of skinning people alive" or some shit, so Disney ended up pulling it.
>>
>>90059631
OR MAYBE FROZEN HAS CUTE WHITE GIRLS AND MOANA HAS POLYNESIAN SJW SHIT

THERE I SAID IT

YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE

YOU KNOW THAT MUCH LESBIAN PORN WOULDN'T HAVE BEEN DRAWN WITH TWO BROWN GIRLS

VANILLA IS THE MOST COMMON FLAVOR BECAUSE IT'S THE FUCKING BEST
>>
>>90052131
I loved the songs but the overall plot seemed to just fall flat for me. It had way better songs than frozen though, which isn't hard because frozen only had one song worth remembering but it wasn't really that good.

I really wish the plot in this were more interesting than it was because I can't get enough of some of the songs.
>>
>>90055749
>frozen
>100% white characters
>diversity
Anon you're too deep in the /pol/ kool aid, you aren't even making sense anymore.
>>
>>90058521
Exactly the real Moana, she should win an Oscar for the best song, beating Me Me Land.
Emma Stone can't even sing, why the hell is she on the list.

https://video.twimg.com/amplify_video/822005509775495168/vid/1280x720/bct8hQ5uGqfPVy0K.mp4
>>
I prefer moan-a
>>
Rate the songs in moana from best to worst. Then explain why You're Welcome isn't your #1 if you're a fool enough to not make it so.
>>
>>90055765
>it's all about selfishness and not caring about the suffering of others

Right, so it's an empowering song.
>>
>>90064513
So what would be the size of a lossless conversion from a BR? 20GB or so?
>>
>>90065129
Yeah, raw BR is pretty large.
>>
>>90058521

She has limited vocal ability and was literally only picked because of her ethnicity and age. Worst casting decision of Moana.
>>
File: animate.gif (998KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
animate.gif
998KB, 500x250px
>Zootopia, the B Team movie

There's that meme again.

There is no "B team" at Disney Animation Studios. Separate projects are managed and produced separately of one another and they are not arranged in order of importance or attempted quality.

The "B team" meme needs to stop.
>>
>>90065197
How much compression could it take before quality loss would become noticeable to the human eye on a screen though?
>>
File: IMG_0868.png (1MB, 1443x617px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0868.png
1MB, 1443x617px
>>90052131
>Disney A-team opts into the movie about a younger aboriginal girl
>Disney B-team opts into movie about sociopolitical intingue amongst animals
>A-team gets BTFO

What year is this?
>>
>>90065437
It depends on a lot of factors. Obviously the length of the movie, but also how much action/movement is in the movie, the amount of dark/bright areas in the scenes, if there's graininess in the video.

Pretty-great tier is usually 4-8GB (more like 6-8GB, but it depends). Top-tier quality is around 8-12GB.
>>
>>90065296
No, Zootopia had a completely different writing staff. Zootopia was largely ignored by Disnerds for being another anthonimal movie while Moana was anticipated for RonJon princess musical.
>>
>>90065797
If you want an example of people who go to autistic lengths for separating torrents by quality, take a look at weebshit on bakabt, e.g.
https://bakabt.me/torrent/171377/koukaku-kidoutai-ghost-in-the-shell-1995-bd-1080p-niizk
or
https://bakabt.me/torrent/178103/sen-to-chihiro-no-kamikakushi-spirited-away-bd-1080p-coalgirls

The panel in the top-right gives other versions and their grades.
>>
>>90061821
You're correct, they are the only human characters. I misunderstood and thought you meant the voice actors were all Hawaiian.
>>
>>90052471
I didn't even know this movie existed until I saw it on /tv/
>>
>>90056990
So does this mean the "second Disney renaissance" is coming to an end?

Does this mean there will finally be a chance to see some non-Disney films get the spotlight and win Oscars.

Please God let it be so...
>>
>>90057623
>tfw Oscar voters are retards who blindly vote for Gisnep
>tfw they can't decide between the two
>tfw they split the vote
>tfw "Kubo and the Two Strings" takes the trophy

Let's not forget "Ex Machina" won Best Visual Effects last year when absolutely NO ONE thought it had a chance against the heavy hitters of Star Wars, Revenant, Mad Max, and the Martian. It was the one that was 'lucky to be nominated' and it fucking won.

I definitely can see Kubo sneaking away with it.
>>
File: tumblr_n3n4iwB3pD1sc6j2oo1_1280.jpg (390KB, 1024x1670px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n3n4iwB3pD1sc6j2oo1_1280.jpg
390KB, 1024x1670px
>>90064892
Frozen had a native ethnic minority love interest tho
>>
File: 1485096660270.jpg (876KB, 1166x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1485096660270.jpg
876KB, 1166x1600px
Member this?
>>
>>90069414
chapter three fucking when
>>
>>90052131
It's better than Frozen
>>
>>90058176
More like if he was told to find a competent driver/fighter to drive to and fight someone. Moana is just the delivery girl, but the ocean choose her (I assume) because she was willing to make the trip and would know how to beat the bad guy.
>>
>>90069414
I need more. Please, please help.
>>
>>90068481

Disney in entering Sequels Era: Wreck It Ralph 2, Frozen 2, they even want to make Zootopia 2.

It's all going to be shit, so your wish will come true.
>>
>>90052471

To be fair, Maui actually is generally an asshole. He casually tries to murder Moana or leave her for dead multiple times and only helps her grudgingly up until the end.
>>
>>90064782
White "people" are fucking autistic.
>>
You can't just plan for something to be "the next Frozen." When you start thinking like that you get runaway marketting budgets three times the size of the production budget and corporate suits breathing down the directors' neck forcing them to play everything safe because how much money they have invested in it. Frozens just happen. And they make all the more money because you didn't engineer them. They made tons of money this year because they let both movies do their thing and one of them succeeded than if they had tried pushing one of them to hell and back.
>>
>>90055995
It's because it's also a song about "hey maybe being a hermit who everyone hates isn't that bad" really it couldn't be less empowering.
>>
>>90052131
Disneys next Frozen is Frozen 2
>>
>>90068532

>implying even the Acadamy could deny that Oscar Isaac dancing was the best visual effect of the year
>>
>>90053892
Because huge birds aren't covert and Sauron had flying shit too.

I mean you do realize that's a meme on the level of 'in my day trolling was a art'
>>
Moana and Mai were great. Really liked the songs especially Song of the Ancestors, but the sea was too empty for most of the time. I hoped for a bigger journey than coconut pirates and a shiny crab.
>>
>>90072240
*an art
>>
>>90070332
where i can find that shit for free?
>>
>>90072595
8muses
>>
>>90073019
Thanks
>>
>>90058521
Perfect
>>
File: 1467490656182.jpg (5KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1467490656182.jpg
5KB, 251x241px
>>90055765
>'Let it Go' is the villain song
>>
>>90055765
>>90055995
>>90071951

Fucking this.

People talking about how empowering and positive Let it Go is make me wanna rip my fucking hair out, these people are fucking morons who can't separate feelings from reality.

I can't fucking understand it, it's like they didn't even watch the movie, the entire ending is a complete refutation of the point of Let it Go.
>>
>>90072568
That'sthejoke.gif
>>
File: Rare Maui.png (300KB, 1012x732px) Image search: [Google]
Rare Maui.png
300KB, 1012x732px
>>90052236
>>
>>90056416
Thanks for reminding me about Zootopia. Do you think that the predators were actually white people? I like to think that the plot was changed because it would have been too obvious that it was about whites, or that it unexpectedly paralleled the white perspective instead of anti-white propaganda.
>>
File: indeks.jpg (11KB, 281x179px) Image search: [Google]
indeks.jpg
11KB, 281x179px
>>90075296

in protozoo predators represented minorites that were once dangerous and now they're not. so you know, black people , muslims etc. nearly every deleted scene showed that prey is the oppressor - that evil white man.
they werent even subtle about about, literal "pred lives matter" transparents in the storyboards. and let's not forget, about the cruel, evil police:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlzH9GJgoHY
>>
>>90058521
Why is she white?
>>
File: stubhub you dorks.jpg (219KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
stubhub you dorks.jpg
219KB, 2048x1365px
>>90068481
>>90071668
>>
>>90075596
Thankfully they changed that. While /pol/ would have had a hard-on for a movie where der untermencsch had no rights and had to wear collars that kept them from even defending themselves from bullying, the movie would have been too dark for most people.
>>
File: pixar_saw_some_shit.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
pixar_saw_some_shit.png
2MB, 1366x768px
>>90075697

sadly it's a fuel for autistic fanbase. it was so comfy at the beginning, I'll miss that.

At least it taught us alot about Disney and how they make their formulatic movies.
>>
>>90056479
>Anna shows little fear and actively pursues on achieving her goals,
>Elsa just runs away from her problems.

You just answered your own question.
>>
File: 1430439351782.png (138KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
1430439351782.png
138KB, 500x374px
>>90075697
Actually I'd say that /pol/acks (like myself, probably can't speak for all of them) would like the idea of the predators representing whites, the prevailing conquerors and King-of-the-hill race, that eventually lent an open hand to the lesser-developed and weaker cultures in the name of altruism- said whites that allow for their own rights to be inhibited in favor and (((reparations))). Wild Times can be seen as a place where [whites] can get away with expressing themselves and feeling pride for their race- without any restrictions alienation, or oppression.

I'll admit that it is unlikely that there was ever such a perspective, but rather that it ironically fits much better than claiming that predators are non-whites. I guess it depends on whether you believe that "whites oppressing other races in this day and age" is a thing.
>>
File: 0492596cb1600dc706917314aab6769c.jpg (456KB, 1100x520px) Image search: [Google]
0492596cb1600dc706917314aab6769c.jpg
456KB, 1100x520px
>>90075933

Wilde Times was for "Chompers Only"
you know what Chomper stood for? yeah, the N' word.Subtle like jackhammer.

some trivia: that movie was apparently was so unpleasant to work on the crew was more interested in making stuff for the amusement park than finish the movie.
>>
File: rohan hahahaha.png (434KB, 496x411px) Image search: [Google]
rohan hahahaha.png
434KB, 496x411px
>>90076045
Wow that's really intellectual of you, I think I need to step my game up.

The word starts with C and ends with -er. It's Cracker
>>
>>90053892
Because there was a gigantic eye on top of a gigantic tower that could see everything
>>
>>90056925
Aladdin was a fucking thief in a fucking Muslim country
Not a lot of shit he could have done without hands
Hercules was a fucking god
>>
>>90057594
Drowning wasn't even a concern outside the first half hour of the film. The bigger issue was finding her way to Tefiti and helping Maui return the heart.
>>
Question:
So, the grandma had the heart of Te Fiti in her possession. Why didn't she used it to save the island from being consumed by the darkness? Is it even addressed if humans are capable of harnessing the power of the gem?
>>
>>90052131
I don't give a crap about it really
What I want to know is where are the Bionicle crossovers
>>
File: IMG_7461.jpg (29KB, 279x279px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7461.jpg
29KB, 279x279px
>>90054459
>sarcastic remarks about "progressiveness"

What, you wanted a pasty white-ass AAA celebrity from Hollywood to voice-act for a Polynesian woman?

I bet you're one of those dudes who throw autistic hissy-fits once they find out Samurai Jack's voice-actor is black or some shit.
>>
>>90078531
>Why didn't she use it

Not the prophecy. The Ocean itself chose Moana. The water wouldn't allow her grandma to venture out, it probably knew she'd never make it, and the gem would be lost again. Also she's old as fuck and died
>>
>>90059631
>Let It Go resonated to children who are looking to find their own path, to invent and reinvent themselves. The story of Moana is effectively the exact opposite of that and its rather shocking how socially conservative this message is for a 2016 disney movie that has offered up stories of childhood independence for decades.
Interestingly, this corresponds with another if Disney's recent "flops," Princess and the Frog, which presented the thoroughly confused message of "Yeah, being an awesome self made chef is fine, but having a man in your life is even better."
>>
>>90059631

>Let It Go resonated to children who are looking to find their own path, to invent and reinvent themselves.

You're a moron.

You DID watch Frozen all the way to the end, right?

You do know that the ending is a complete refutation of Let it Go, in the end it turns out that she DID need her people and her family and that shutting them out because she feared they wouldn't accept her was a terrible decision that would have made her miserable and that the entire text of Let it Go is Elsa lying it herself.

That's the message of Frozen, that Let it Go was a ballad of self-deception, that, while saying "Fuck the world I don't need anyone" might feel great and empowering in the moment, it is ultimately just a lock yourself in.
>>
>>90052131
I don't know, man. The only message I got from Frozen was that the love of a sister for a sister is the true love that matters and also, y'know, be gay if you're into that. I'd say sibling love is the love that matters, but they writers went out of their way to show that the villain was corrupted and twisted by years of abuse at the hands of his older brothers.

Moana just seems to be a AMBIGUOUSLY BROWN STRONG WOMEN WILL SHOW US THE RIGHT WAY YAY.

I'm just fucking tired of it.
>>
>>90059631
Let It Go resonated to children who are looking to find their own path, to invent and reinvent themselves.

Little girls like being princesses. I've worked for years with elementary kids in a large, liberal city, and I have seen years upon years worth of mothers arguing and struggling with their little girls who just want to read about fairies and princess balls and shit while the mothers want them to read about, fuck, I don't know... women scientists or something.

You know why Frozen resonated with little girls? Because it had two pretty women in prettier, fancy dresses.
>>
>>90078810
>you seem displeased that a character and actor are of the same race, you must be displeased when a character and actor are of different races
Are you retarded?
>>
>>90079701
>Moana just seems to be a AMBIGUOUSLY BROWN STRONG WOMEN WILL SHOW US THE RIGHT WAY YAY

>Moana can't do shit without the help of Maui or the water
>>
>>90076045

>some trivia: that movie was apparently was so unpleasant to work on the crew was more interested in making stuff for the amusement park than finish the movie.

So what you're saying is we'll never get darker animated films in America because the artists here are only interested in cutesy, cartoony Disney schlock?
>>
>>90080133

no, it was just too depressing to work on.

maybe there is market for animated dark film, but it's so niche its unprofitable.
>>
>>90057354
>The movie is about the struggle between doing what you want and doing what is right, about fulfilling your duties without forgetting your self and wishes

Except that's completely wrong. Moana didn't have to make a choice at the start of her journey between her desires and what she felt was right, because they were one in the same. She felt it was her responsibility to leave, so at the very start the film has no conflict, other than the ham-fisted external antagonism between Moana and her father. ALL the antagonism in the film comes from external forces acting on Moana, who is unfailingly optimistic and perfect, until one moment she's sad and within seconds her dead grandmother's spirit come to cheer her up.

Moana doesn't have to make choices. She doesn't exhibit vulnerability. She's basically Polynesian Anna. If Frozen was rewritten without Elsa there's no way it would have been the success it was. Moana needed an Elsa, not an Anna.
>>
>>90079907
She was a remarkably solid fighter in the coconut dudes scene considering she'd had no exposure to violence. Also a good sailor by the end of the movie.
>>
>>90079701
You can't be ambiguously brown if you are explicitly a race/ethnicity.

She's Polynesian, That's no longer ambiguous.
>>
>>90058521
>both Polynesian and Portuguese ancestry

She was born for sailing. Also, her last name was typo'd at some point in her genealogy. It's written "Carvalho", not "Cravalho".
>>
>>90065050
You're Welcome and the rest are shit

Now somebodyis about to tell me about the crab song

Fuck the crab song
>>
chicken saved the heart of tefiti when he wasnt playing a retard

but that was pointless becuase sea could throw the rock back.
>>
I kinda came into the movie with some negativity, because it didn't appeal to me as I didn't actually know what it was about. When I watched it, it felt kinda short. Like it was missing something. I assumed my negativity was the cause, but I think an anon pointed it out perfectly. There weren't enough talkers. PatF had the lovers, the two sidekicks, the friend, the villain. Frozen had the siblings, the two love interests, a red herring villain, and a very talkative sidekick. Tangled had the lovers, the two side villains, an emotive horse, and the main villain. All this movie had was the dou and a song from a side villain. I'm not really counting the villagers because they're at the beginning and don't really give dialogue through the movie, except maybe the grandma. But for the most part, it was just the two talking to each other, and that kinda makes things boring fast. It wouldn't really ruin a movie on its own, but their dynamic is predictable. Begrudging companionship, understanding, then partnership. Not too bad, movies don't need to catch you off guard or anything, but when they're a hefty chunk of the story, and you know how their interaction is gonna go, it's kinda boring. I still liked the movie, but it felt empty.
>>
>>90052236
>he will never finish and say "you're welcome"
>>
>>90084169
I agree the story felt short. They should have stayed on the monster work longer, explore it a bit, stables it's dangers, and at the very end, find the crab thing.
>>
File: too many.png (604KB, 600x753px) Image search: [Google]
too many.png
604KB, 600x753px
>>90084312
You got me, man
>>
>>90057129
>that steven universe moana

please don't ruin the cutest disney princess with that ugly style.
>>
>>90075933
What are you on?
>>
File: WHEN YOU SAIL AWAY.png (561KB, 1171x1002px) Image search: [Google]
WHEN YOU SAIL AWAY.png
561KB, 1171x1002px
Announce it already, Squeenix
>>
>>90089010
Okay...Sora is a white boy (he's not tanned like Xehanort). Secondly, the only Nu-Disney film I want in KH3 is Gigantic.
>>
File: the girl who loves the sea.jpg (360KB, 1280x1152px) Image search: [Google]
the girl who loves the sea.jpg
360KB, 1280x1152px
>>90089045
I want Moana and PatF. They both fit in with KH so well. Just make Te Ka's blight, and Facilier's "Friends" heartless shit. The Tangled world is going to be hype though.
>>
File: 45785346464.webm (2MB, 1800x1350px) Image search: [Google]
45785346464.webm
2MB, 1800x1350px
>>90052131

>Moana is Next Frozen

ahahahahahahahahaha

ahahahahahahahahahaha

Nope
Thread posts: 274
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.