[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RWBY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: 9WFujFT.png (321KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
9WFujFT.png
321KB, 1920x1080px
So how about that season finale?
>>
>>90050067
Shit.
>>
The visual quality went up this volume. The writing, however, went way, way down.

It convinced me not to even bother watching Volume 5. And I had no problem watching V1-3 because there was at least some charm, and they had that passion of Monty. It just feels soulless.
>>
File: rwby1.png (1MB, 1024x1768px) Image search: [Google]
rwby1.png
1MB, 1024x1768px
>>90050134
>visual quality went up
lmao chinese bootlegs have no quality to them
>>
File: 1474865188704.gif (827KB, 350x437px) Image search: [Google]
1474865188704.gif
827KB, 350x437px
>>90050067
I don't watch RWBY.
>>
>>90050383
That's from the game dipwad. stop talking about shit you don't understand
>>
File: 1471463147884.png (2MB, 1032x3734px) Image search: [Google]
1471463147884.png
2MB, 1032x3734px
>>90050502
>implying cukadoodle teeth aren't lazy
el em ef a o
>>
>>90050567
>cuck
>posting that same debunked picture from season 2
Stop talking about shit you don't understand.
>>
File: 1486751776165.jpg (40KB, 330x238px) Image search: [Google]
1486751776165.jpg
40KB, 330x238px
>>90050688
I searched up if anything was debunked
so far I only see cock choking fantards just saying "i-it's not true" without giving any evidence as to why

mean while anti-fags are giving out clear proof and facts

the lowest common denominator don't have the adult mentality to spot details or be smart

just give up already
you lost and I won
>>
>>90050752
So two things. One, there's a 24 hour RWBY thread on /trash/, go consult experts instead of google searching which would bring up deviant art or something. you're pointing out vague similarities in two generic anime things and saying the entire model has been stolen wholesale. come on. But lets say you're right, those models were stolen. Those are literally from season 2. the show has been updated since then. So the picture is completely irrelevant. but no, go on keep pretending to be retarded. what ever helps you sleep at night.
>>
>>90050888
you just proved you can't see details at all.
anime may be generic shit to you /co/faggots but there's precise details that proves that assets were stolen.

also the pictures were from BOTH season 2 and 1 faggot.
there's even proof that they keep using the same assets as in season 1 (which were stolen) in 3.

3D modeling is different than 2D drawing. You can literally steal shit in 3D as apposed to just drawing the same hair in animu as 2D.
>>
>>90050888
>on /trash/
but why?
>>
>>90050688
>debunked
You'll need to back that up pal
>>
Disappointing and boring, just like the rest of the volume. Volume 4 had the same flaws as volume 1. It was just setup for later stuff, but at the same time they had to shoehorn in some final boss shit (the Nuck) to make it stand on its own.

The volume format really does not work. 1-3 and later 4-6 are meant to be viewed as one single season and intended to be watched back to back, but we only get one volume's worth of 12 15-20 minute episodes once a year, so the pacing is even more fucked than it normally would be.

Like, Volume 3 was actually kind of decent despite the tournament arc and a few awful fights, but it was better than volumes 1 and 2 because they were just setting up and foreshadowing for what happens in V3, where the real plot finally actually happened. The same thing will happen in volumes 5 and 6.
>>
>>90050134
>Story starts as an incompetent writer's pet project.
>He dies and a corporation made up of fucking amateurs in their field takes it up.
>Gets even worse.

WHO COULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.