[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people praise this garbage?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Why do people praise this garbage?
>>
Morrison-drones will eat any shit up
>>
>>90046145
Because it's the only "good" thing that has happened to Dick Grayson so his fans pretend it's the best thing ever.
>>
>>90046145
Tbh, Morrison became mediocre after The Invisibles, there was some hidden gems like Batman R.I.P. but overall was just boring.
>>
It was fun.
>>
>>90048399
>Batman R.I.P.
>hidden gem
there's nothing hidden about an A-Lister's book
>>
>>90046145
It showed actual character development for Damian, had some cool ass art from Quitely, Irving or Stewart, created exciting new villains and managed to advance the overall main plot of the Batman run without making Dick and Damian take a backseat.

And then people like ti because "epic funny Dick and Damian adventures xD"
>>
>>90046145
>hy do people praise this garbage?
Because people have good taste Timfag :)
>>
whyposting should be punishable by permaban.
>>
>people in /co/ praise rotten garbage like "AXIS" and "Uncanny Avengers".
>at the same time, they speak ill of "Batman and Robin"

Please, die.
>>
File: IMG_3205.jpg (68KB, 250x383px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3205.jpg
68KB, 250x383px
Because it's not this garbage.
>>
>>90048630
>Uncanny Avengers
Don't fucking remind me.
>let's make a boring mess that keeps on dragging and dragging and dragging, as if Hickman isn't doing the exact same thing already
>let's continue Uncanny X-Force, but remove all the strong character writing UXF had and replace it with boring cosmic happenings, boring Wanda and Rogue interactions and lame villains
Remender dropped the ball hard.
>>
>>90048881
X-Force was gay
Rogue and Wanda sexual tension was more fun
>>
>>90046145
I first tried reading this soon after it first came out and just couldn't get into it at all and thought it was pretty bad. It was only a couple years later after reading through Morrison's Batman run in order that I really liked it. In saying that though I still just can't get into batman inc at all so these books were pretty much the end of his run for me.
>>
>>90047922
First post best post. Wish they kept that brat dead--or never had him in the first place. I'm fine with Dick as Batman though.

Morrison is pretentious as fuck nevertheless.
>>
File: professorpygcomics2.jpg (255KB, 557x510px) Image search: [Google]
professorpygcomics2.jpg
255KB, 557x510px
>>90046145
It's all about the Professor Pyg.
>>
>>90048611
Can we add "in the wrong/right" and "this allowed"
>>
>>90046145
Because it was good.
>>
>>90051320
this

>>90050887
also this
INC was p shit.
>>
>>90051485
Although I couldn't get into it I wouldn't call it shit. I just didn't like how much of a change it was going from batman and robin and inc I wish morrison would have taken more time with it rather than instantly setting up a team as soon as he brought Bruce back. Now if we were talking about final crisis, now that was some dog shit.
>>
Good team dynamic. Interesting new villains. The end got kinda derailed but otherwise it was cool.
>>
>>90047935
Grayson, Black Mirror, Obsidian Age JLA, early Dixon Nightwing, Judas Contract...

DickBats was his best era (best writers and most exposure) but he's had a bunch of books worth reading.
>>
>>90046145
Because it's better than your favorite comic.

Prove me wrong.
>>
>>90051306
What did he mean by this?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.