[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why does he look so glum

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sad frog.jpg (121KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
sad frog.jpg
121KB, 800x800px
why does he look so glum
>>
He's sad because the media thinks he's a Nazi.
>>
>>90045666
he's lonely because there's so few nazis
>>
File: pepe-2.png (398KB, 621x587px) Image search: [Google]
pepe-2.png
398KB, 621x587px
>>
He has touched many hearts, but as you see, he has not yet been able to touch his own.

His journey is not over just yet, as he must find himself through the memes, the hardships, the whatever the fuck comes up next.

He will find his way in due time, just give him room to breath. He is but one who has the strength of many, but now, he must find how to use that strength.

He may find his way, but only if we help him. Only you and the other Anon's can carry him to victory. May his soul, his message of memery, his love most of all, live on.

Btw, we should talk about the comic he's from, because I know nothing of it, just that he comes from comic and that would be neat to see his comic, thanks.
>>
>>90045517
Because Richard Spencer wear a pin's of him and show it to everyone like he discovered the Holy Grail or something.LOOK AT ME IM A COOL KIDS I DO "Maymay" AS WELL! SURPRISE BUTTSEX OVER 9000 NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP TROLL FACE
>>
File: Pepe_bc35c4_6061168.jpg (460KB, 900x1155px) Image search: [Google]
Pepe_bc35c4_6061168.jpg
460KB, 900x1155px
>>90045517
Because he is merely a simple frog who likes to pee with his pants all the way down, and instead he has been co-opted by assholes.
>>
>>90047677
there's no such thing as stealing a meme, since the nature of meme is spreading without control or rules.
I just wished people made racist me gusta instead.
>>
>>90047745
Pepe felt good before he felt bad, newfag /pol/ tourist.

>>90047773
Also this.
>>
>>90047782
He felt good
He felt bad
He felt smug
He felt angry

I was here when Boys club was first discovered and I'm still here
>>
Newfags still thinking Sad Pepe is the orginal meme
>>
How would you feel if you became a symbol for autists, edge-lords and white-supremacists?
>>
>>90047841
The most posted original pepe was sad frog/feels bad man you faglord
>>
>>90047745
Richard Spencer would to like to shove his Pepe pins all over your face to remind you of how much of a cool memeboy he is
>>
File: 1487447355052.png (538KB, 702x540px) Image search: [Google]
1487447355052.png
538KB, 702x540px
>>90047866
Richard Spencer is just another retarded reddit faggot who steals 4chan memes. He will forever taint the image of internet Trump supporters
>>
>>90047745

I liked peepee poopoo pepe more desu
>>
>>90045693
This
>>
>>90047883
You can't taint what's already shit.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.