[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>show pairs the two minorities together

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

>show pairs the two minorities together
>>
>>90040140
Sheen might as well be white
>>
Retard isn't a minority.
>>
File: tumblr_nqds5qjBIO1sythseo1_500.png (271KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nqds5qjBIO1sythseo1_500.png
271KB, 500x380px
I can't remember if they officially go together, but they may as well have.

>>90040242

He's Hispanic
>>
File: stevez-sheen-1.jpg (23KB, 400x280px) Image search: [Google]
stevez-sheen-1.jpg
23KB, 400x280px
>>90040207
>Might as well
He might be.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
9KB, 258x195px
Sheeeeit, today's toons are all about dat interracial. Pairing up Sheen/Libby is nothing compared to the cartoons of 80s and 90s.

I laughed my ass off when this Billy Dee Williams looking dude walks in and made a fucking beeline for the black Hologram, and Jem and the others shipped them like Cartman shipped Token and Nicole.
>>
>>90040467
His name is Sheen Estevez. I get it.
>>
File: BWvhL02CYAAv_Gk.jpg (36KB, 599x337px) Image search: [Google]
BWvhL02CYAAv_Gk.jpg
36KB, 599x337px
Happens in real life, too.

>be black anon in predominantly white high school
>one black girl in one of my classes
>damn near every redneck in there kept asking me "Hey Anon, you like her?"
>"You should ask her out."
>"Man, you two would look cute together."
I should have fucked every white girl in that school just to spite them.
>>
>>90040892
Missed opportunities man.
>>
File: JodieMack_float.jpg (49KB, 400x270px) Image search: [Google]
JodieMack_float.jpg
49KB, 400x270px
>>
File: gJMl4[1].jpg (75KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
gJMl4[1].jpg
75KB, 800x600px
>>90040892
Is this you
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
You know it to be true Starcucks.

Although I'm not 100% sure what Jackie's race is.
>>
>>90041112
Do merfolk count?
>>
Sheen was a minority?
>>
>>90041033
Oh shit, Danisha look like she bout to cut a white bitch.
>>
>>90041482
Yes occasionally the writers would make him say something beaner related like calling Libby his chica.
>>
>>90041033
You can just feel their disgust
>>
File: 1474936298520.gif (3MB, 200x170px) Image search: [Google]
1474936298520.gif
3MB, 200x170px
>>90041033
>Hey! We TOTALLY want you guys to know we absolutely DON'T think of you solely for your skin color!
>So we got you some flowers and will celebrate you as BLACK TEENS! isn't that great?
>WE'RE SORRY FOR ALL THE SHIT WE DID TO YOU IN THE PAST

This is why no one likes white people
>>
>>90040412
>Hispanic
>Race

Stop this
>>
>>90043541
It isn't? What about Latino?
>>
>>90043726
Latino and Hispanic are ethnicities, anon.
>>
>>90040892
you'd be happier if you just talked to her and decided for yourself, not based off disagreeing with what they said

I remember a black friend of mine would talk to me how he liked a black girl and got a long with her pretty well, but didn't go anywhere with it because he felt like it was expected of him or something so he never went anywhere with her
it's stupid but hey that's how it goes
Why does media make minorities feel so weird about dating people in their own race?
>>
>>90043869
Ethnicities aren't races? What the fuck is going on.
>>
>>90043985
black, white, asian people can be latino if raised in latin america
>>
>>90040892
A white kid in one of my classes once suggested that I date the only black girl in our classes once. Surprisingly enough, I called him out on that shit even then.

>>90041739
I've been hating whitey ever since I started posting on this site. Was on the fence prior though.
>>
>>90044068
you're just arguing semantics
when people say "Hispanic" they usually mean mestizo
You're worse than people who say Indians are "Asian" when obviously people mean East and Southeast Asians
>>
>>90044123
What's wrong with dating people of your own race anon?
Not saying you should only exclusively date people in your race, but you shouldn't see it as something you shouldn't do just to spite the "white man"
Why wouldn't you date someone of your own race?
>>
>>90044235
Nowhere in that post did that anon say they didn't date the members of his own race just to "spite white people", anon.
>>
>>90040140
I always thought Sheen was white
>>
>>90044299
Motherfucking this.

You'd have to be pretty fucking deluded to think that was what I was getting at. You have the nerve to condescendingly act like any of the black anons itt have said that they didn't want to date anyone of their own race, when if anything, we're just naming instances where whitey tried to make us date only within our own race.

Actually, in fact, your posts have a really snide, condescending, "Stick with your own kind," tone to them. Fuck off cracker.
>>
>>90044405
lol i'm not white
i just don't understand this mentality
>>
>>90044483
>lol i'm not white
Cracker, please. Ever notice how they always deflect from accusations of this shit by lying about their race over the internet?

>i just don't understand this mentality
"Hey, you should date literally the only other person in our class/school/whatever who happens to also be the same race."

If a bunch of black people said the same thing to a white/Hispanic/Asian/whatever person, it'd be racist as fuck. But it's okay when white people do it.
>>
>>90044483
Token/Nicole guy here. I forgot to mention, I think all that crap from our classmates turned said black girl against me as well. Pretty sure I overheard her white friends saying, "Hey you gonna date him?" and she said HELL NO I DON'T EVEN LIKE HIM and spent the rest of the school year being a ragin' bitch.

Hmm. So all those whiteys shipping us actually drove us further apart. Isn't that ironic?
>>
>>90044365
Nah, his last name is latino.
>>
>>90044601
the brand premium are my favorite kind of saltine crackers. i like buying the box that has a bunch of small packs in it
>>
>>90044601

>If a bunch of black people said the same thing to a white/Hispanic/Asian/whatever person, it'd be racist as fuck

Nice to see the time honoured tradition of uppity niggers being delusional as fuck continues to this day. If a white kid complained that anyone was being racist towards them they'd get laughed at. Considering how much you seem to hate white people, don't you think it would be better to only date within your race? Though personally I prefer Abraham Lincoln's original idea of sending you all back to Africa, then you wouldn't have to interact with us at all!
>>
>>90040892
>be black in predominantly white town, as in we're the only black people in the entire county
>parents: "Anon, why don't you get some black friends?"
>>
>>90046501
>If a white kid complained that anyone was being racist towards them they'd get laughed at.

Name 3 instances this has happened where the white people didn't start it.
>>
>>90046501
Don't you have a thread to cry and shit your pants over how you're being oppressed because a black guy played Romeo in a play?
>>
>>90040892
This is pretty much life for any black people in a predominately white school, like we're some social experiment they have to steer away from the most common color of vaginas in the building.
Although when this happened in elementary school the 'other black girl' was pretty cute but she wasn't having any of that.
>>
What about Bolbi?
>>
>>90040412
black sushi, I like it
>>
>>90041112
I wonder what kind of mental gymnastics you make to associate a fetish like cuckoldry with disney cartoon.
>>
>>90040892
>4th grade Hispanic Elementary School
>Only one blonde boy in our generation.
>Blonde girl joins.
>Everyone shipped them together just because both were blondes.
>Everyone keep making fake love stories so both end up together.
>One of them cries with the teacher about it while the girl remains disgusted.
>>
>>90040140
What emotion is his face trying to convey?
>>
Carl had good taste in woman with Jimmys mom. She looked like she could suck a golfball through a garden hose.
>>
>>90044405
You just a few posts ago said you wished you banged the white girls to spote the white guys, dude
>>
>>90044165
>when people say "Hispanic" they usually mean mestizo
Unless they kill a black guy, then they become white.
>>
>>90044123
Tumblr made me hate whiteys. Bunch of retards thinking that sucking up to minorities will save them or some shit.
>>
>>90049296
>Tumblr
And thats where you should go
Forever
>>
>>90049227
He's got pussy rubbing against the back of his neck.
>>
>>90049319
Not that guy anon but I envy your lacl of experience with real suburban white guilt. It's something fucking else.

I'm not even fucking black (in the American sense), I'm Dominican through and through, but because I got my mom's dark skin suddenly I'm a fucking expert on rap music and whether or not it's okay to read a book that has "nigger" said in it.
>>
>>90049296
>Tumblr made me hate whiteys
So you hate large swaths of people you've never met because a certain subsect of them was a bunch of irredeemable cunts on a website?

Looks like Tumblr/4chan/internet culture did exactly what it was meant to do. Good job, son, you've passed the test of hatred. Now go forth and become what everyone expects you to be, an asshole.
>>
>>90049280
That wasn't even me.

>>90046611
This. Honestly, people are pretty fair towards whites. But most of the time they complain about people being racist towards them, they usually said some shit first.
>>
>>90040892
>whites say stupid shit like this
>you don't want to date your own race
>you realise whites are all fucking retarded and have no choice but to date your own race or you would date a fucking retard, but then the whites would be in the right
well sucks to be you, wouldn't want to be in your position
>>
File: these people....png (739KB, 1251x713px) Image search: [Google]
these people....png
739KB, 1251x713px
>>90041033

what a weird combination of disgust and cringe
>>
>>90041739

Part of the blame falls to people who preach 'white guilt' both black and white.
>>
>>90045047
Yeah, otherwise they might go stale.
>>
File: Mistkaes happen.gif (497KB, 275x155px) Image search: [Google]
Mistkaes happen.gif
497KB, 275x155px
>>90041033
>you can literally feel their cringe
>>
>>90041033
>tyronhe and danisha

the meme is real, isn't it
>>
>>90049350
> whether or not it's okay to read a book that has "nigger" said in it

Is it okay though?
>>
>Be white
>Like mostly black/spanish girls
>Get hit on by black/spanish milfs at work

Life is good sometimes
>>
File: 1487461734868.jpg (19KB, 403x312px) Image search: [Google]
1487461734868.jpg
19KB, 403x312px
>>90041033
>There are people in this thread that think this caption isn't completely fabricated

I mean, I know suburban American white people can be awkward when it comes to race, but come on. This is just a low effort meme.
>>
>>90049350
Huckleberry Finn isn't even that good of a book. Nigger Jim is pretty much the only thing keeping it from sinking into obscurity.
>>
>>90044165
>mestizo

Then just call them mestizos, calling them hispanics is inconsiderate to actual white hispanics like ted cruz

Hispania genes don't make beans brown
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.