[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The show that only you like

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 8

What's her name, /co/?
>>
File: dragon-booster-2-4377669a47.jpg (842KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-booster-2-4377669a47.jpg
842KB, 1280x1024px
Dragon Booster. Loved the setting.
>>
>>90036428
I wanted to like it but I couldn't get past the animation.

Does it get better after a few episodes?
>>
>>90036428
Odd, I came here to post this

well, I'd say Stormhawks but everyone loved the interracial teen lesbians
>>
>>90036505
Yeah as the series goes on it gets a lot better. Especial during the last Academy arc where Moordryd becomes more of an anti-hero than a villain.
>>
>>90036516
Stormhawks ruled. Shame it got canceled.
>>
>>90035033
Captain N the Game Master
>>
>>90036516
If it was made in the past couple years do you think they'd be canon?
>>
>>90036847
>not being canon already
https://youtu.be/I43ZxwqpmDc?t=1140
>>
File: screenshot_11_21237[1].jpg (46KB, 600x337px) Image search: [Google]
screenshot_11_21237[1].jpg
46KB, 600x337px
>0 replies
>>
File: Silverwing_Season_Set.jpg (76KB, 350x499px) Image search: [Google]
Silverwing_Season_Set.jpg
76KB, 350x499px
Literally the only one
>>
>>90037467
Does it count if I liked the book?
>>
>>90037410
Wasn't that show (in)famous for being better than the original due to never having received the japanese script (and the Opening song was sung by a guy who was drunk off his ass at the time)
>>
>>90037467
I like it too.
>>
>>90037581
Doesn't count as show
>>
>>90035033
I watched Di Gata Defenders for the first time recently and I was impressed by how good it actually was.
>>
>>90036428
I loved Dragon Booster, too.
I'm currently poorly seeding the full torrent because it seems nobody else will.
>>
>>90038720
Doing gods work anon. I wish DHX would just let Netflix throw it up or something. Just to give it some exposure again.
Maybe one day we'll get Dragon Booster Academy.
>>
>>90038965
That'd be fantastic, I can't really see a reason not to, other than it probably being forgotten by the execs.
I still don't know why it was cancelled.
It had excellent opportunities for toys, even having shitty toys at Maccas.

>Maybe one day we'll get Dragon Booster Academy.
We can only hope.
>>
>>90039120
I remember even as a kid thinking I was the only person who cared about the show and how excited I was when it got McDonald's happy meal toys. It was like the show won an Emmy in the eyes of kid me.
>>
>>90035033
Dude that show was great

This is like saying cybersix is underappreciated
>>
>>90039389
Out of everyone I hung out with admittedly very few it seemed like I was the only one who really cared.
Didn't really make sense, honestly.
Cool cast, a character for every kind of person, dragons, all sorts of shit going on in the background.

>It was like the show won an Emmy in the eyes of kid me
That's pretty much the child equivalent.
Not those kids choice awards or whatever they've got nowadays, but having your particular show getting McDonalds toys is the illest.
I've still got them stored away at my mother's somewhere.
>>
>>90039529
Shit I wish I still knew where mine are.
>>
>>90037718
yup, the team got nothing but the video feed, no audio, no transcripts of any language or related documentation.
>>
>>90039670
I'll have to search through a lot of crap to find mine, not looking forward to that.

Just a shame that, to my knowledge, there really isn't anywhere you can go to find these sorts of things online.
I mean sure, they're silly little trinkets, but sometimes it's nice to look back at things that you make you smile.
>>
File: Station X.jpg (117KB, 420x320px) Image search: [Google]
Station X.jpg
117KB, 420x320px
It was nothing amazing but it was enjoyably edgy for teen me.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.