[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Watch this on Netflix because of Screweye did nothing wrong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 51Yg3XWwk2L.jpg (45KB, 352x500px) Image search: [Google]
51Yg3XWwk2L.jpg
45KB, 352x500px
>Watch this on Netflix because of Screweye did nothing wrong meme

>Nothing in the movie makes any sense
>Animation is sketchy and terrible mixed with bad early CGI
>Pointless police chase
>Pointless song number
>Characters seem to forget things at random including having met each other already
>Screweyes motivation doesnt make any sense, not to mention his death that comes from literally nowhere

Its hard to think of a worse kids movie , why did this used to air on CN so much

This is literally just "Jurassic Park is popular so shit out something with dinosaurs" the movie
>>
>>90030112
lol, speilberg
>>
>>90030112
My pick for Worst Animated Feature ever made.
>>
>>90030112
>>Screweyes motivation doesnt make any sense, not to mention his death that comes from literally nowhere

That's because they cut the scene where he explains his origin story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdM5lWUBy9w
>>
>saw it in theaters
>my little brother cired when the kids got turned into monkies
>>
I know this movie is shit, but I loved it as a kid for a few reasons

a. dinosaurs, yeah
b. mostly the scene where the dinosaurs turn "evil" or back into normal dinosaurs, i really liked how they looked
c. i had a crush on the blonde and wanted to lick her anus
d. the circus scene had people dressed like demons and was kinda scary and i was obsessed with demons and hell or anything hellish as a kid
e. the death scene creeped me but i liked to be creeped
>>
>>90031564
It definitely felt like some shit was cut out with him and his crows
>>
>>90031750
The movie is so disjointed and oddly paced that I think a lot more got cut.
>>
>>90031564
That doesn't make much sense of anything more desu, sure it explains his crow connection but it doesn't explain why they killed him or how they did it....were they magic crows?
>>
>>90030112
It's a shit movie with the best villain death ever. Seriously, the Screweye part is genius. I love when kids movies aren't afraid to be creepy. It's fun to be scared. That's largely why Courage The Cowardly Dog was such a hit.
>>
>>90030112
The loli is cute.

/co/ likes any movie with a cute loli. For proof see Jungle Book 2.
>>
>>90031052
>He hasn't watched foodfight
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.