[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that this should have been a thing.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: Dominator hater.png (1MB, 1352x768px) Image search: [Google]
Dominator hater.png
1MB, 1352x768px
Daily reminder that this should have been a thing.
>>
>>90021159
Why? Dominator had no interest in him anyway since her main point of being on the show was destroying the galaxy. Hater doesn't really need a girlfriend/wife in the first place, in the finale he found happiness by continuing to rule planets with his Watchdogs.
>>
>>90021766
Yeah but villainous power couples are a sorely underused trope, especially since WOY is the kind of show where they'd probably end up staying together.
>>
File: 1479571473239.png (912KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
1479571473239.png
912KB, 1366x768px
>>90021159
Not this. But THIS.
>>
>>90021159
DESU I wanted her to fall in love with wander so we could get a hilarious love triangle going.
>>
>>90021938
I agree with you.

>>90022161
Love triangles are shit.
>>
It was shit and it ruined Hater.

Dumb waifufags didn't even save muh show, you had one job.
>>
Wander was an annoying little faggot.
>>
>>90022051

That's a bit morbid
>>
File: IMG_3336.jpg (66KB, 432x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3336.jpg
66KB, 432x432px
Hater should have had sex with the spoon.
>>
File: 640[1].jpg (53KB, 640x449px) Image search: [Google]
640[1].jpg
53KB, 640x449px
I thought it was kind stupid that Hater was actually a Chimpanzee from Earth that was abandoned by NASA and left to die in space in a failed flight experiment
>>
File: Laika.jpg (112KB, 737x802px) Image search: [Google]
Laika.jpg
112KB, 737x802px
>>90024234
Could be worse.
>>
Dominator is a shit who ruined the show.
>>
>>90024287
I remember someone wrote a slashfic love story about the guy who brought her home for the family to play with having sex with the dog before shooting it to space.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.