[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Animated Nuclear Family

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

Hey /co/

I'm coming to you guys for help.

I'm doing a lecture on the animated nuclear family.

I already know some shows that have this concept.
>The Amazing World of Gumball (Pic related)
>The Simpsons
>Family Guy
>American Dad
>The Flintstones
>The Jetsons

But I also got a couple of question to see what you guys think. Does any of the following count?
>The Incredibles
>Rugrats

I'm also willing to take other suggestions as well. I want this speech/lecture to be good. Hell I'll even take video game families and anime families (Although they usually take the Disney Route and say that one of the parents are fucking dead)

Give me something to work with,
>>
Come on guys! A little help, please?
>>
Do your own retard community college homework
>>
>>90019755
Incredibles count, but for Rugrats to count you'd have to be talking about The Pickles (Stu and DeeDee), the DeVilles, or the Carmichael's. The Finsters are obviously out because it's just Chickie and his dad, and it could be argued that Drew is a cuck.

Other animated nuclear families include:
>Doug: The Funnys, The Valentines, The Bluffs
>Fairly Odd Parents: The Turners, A.J. and Family
>Dexter's Lab: Dexter and Family, Mandark and Family

There's tons of others but I think that's enough help from one anon.
>>
>>90019755
You should talk about how shitty it is to be in an animated nuclear family.

>Constant abuse
>Constant neglect
>Mother or Father having some sort of love affair/cheating on spouse.
>Constantly yelling at each other
>Being the youngest or middle child always suck,
>And not to mention, how dysfunctional everyone is.

Yeah, being in an animated family sucks.
>>
Moral Orel. Particularly season 2.
>>
File: IMG_6049.jpg (173KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6049.jpg
173KB, 720x540px
>>90019755
Bruce W. Smith doesn't deserve this neglect, OP.
>>
>>90020853
>>Being the youngest or middle child always suck
Not if your father is Peter Griffin...
>>
>>90020853
>Being the youngst or middle child always suck,
Tell that to Meg and Bart
>>
>>90019755
>I'm doing a lecture on the animated nuclear family
Why though? It seems that you're scraping the idea barrel a bit hard there.
>>
>>90020566
You must've forgotten Chaz got married to a Japanese woman and adopted her daughter.
>>
Go watch venture brothers and then put something in there about it being the antithesis of the "nuclear family" and how they are still a perfectly* functional family
>>
>>90024042
>You must've forgotten Chaz got married to a Japanese woman and adopted her daughter.
I didn't forget Kimmy and her mom, I just wasn't counting adoptions/step-family as part of the traditional nuclear family.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.