[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lego Cinematic Universe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_1002.jpg (49KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1002.jpg
49KB, 300x300px
Okay serious question-
Are we getting a Lego cinematic universe thing going on?

Because the last two movies were fucking phenomenal with minor references to each other with:

-Ninjago
-Lego Movie 2
-Billion Brick Race

Coming out in the future. (And an apparent undefined Ninjago sequel going on too.)

Obviously the references in the Lego movie are there but- is this a thing now?
Is that where they're going?

Will there be a Star Wars Lego movie? Marvel Avengers movie? What's next?
>>
File: Impressed Aryan.gif (439KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
Impressed Aryan.gif
439KB, 500x211px
It seems to be that way though I expect the "crossover" will just be Lego Movie 2.
> Star Wars Lego movie
>Marvel Avengers movie
Never. They are owned by Disney. These films are owned by Warner Brothers. That's why they did a Lego movie with DC characters, because that's alos owned by Warner.

Best and most likely step is Lego Harry Potter. Also
>mfw We live in a world where a Lego Cinematic Universe exists and it's actually pretty damn great
>>
PASSWORD IS IRON MAN SUCKS
>>
>>90014131

Future spinoffs I'd assume:

Lego Harry Potter
Lego Justice League
Lego Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit
Possibly something Bionicle related too
>>
>>90014207
>Iron Man sucks
It will happen.
Also Disney let Han Solo, Chewbaca and Lando show up in the Lego Movie.
>>
>>90014207
Disney bought Star Wars in 2012 and they appeared in the '14 movie just fine
>>
>>90014131
They've confirmed that they've got a little cinematic universe going, though I wouldn't expect anything as interconnected as the MCU.

>>90014207
I dunno, I think they could probably work out a deal. They have no qualms concerning WB publishing the Star Wars, Indy, and Marvel Lego games. Not to mention LEGO is its own third party, and I'd imagine they've gotten pretty good at being middle men for disputes like this.
>>
Yes, they literally announced all these moves the same time they announced the DCEU. Why did you not notice it then?
>>
>>90014131

This may be the only cinematic universe besides the MCU that can actually work because since it's Lego you can create whatever the fuck you want and pit anyone against anything and nobody could complain.
>>
>>90014348
>Lego Lord Of The Rings/The Hobbit

I doubt it. The Tolkien estate is very protective of it. Especially after the Hobbit shit show
>>
>>90014591
Honestly if the films continue this trend of quality they could blow the fuck out of the MCU.

They practically already have for the DCEU.
>>
>>90014640

Shame Lego Batman is under performing
>>
>>90014131
>Billion Brick Race
do we know what this is about yet?
is it supposed to be based on the lego racers game?
or is it a star wars lego movie in disguise
a han solo origin movie showing the kessel run in which all crossover lego movies participate in the race
>>
>>90014656

...it is? sure its no disney which makes billion on every movie, but underperforming?
>>
>>90015378
I think that's just a meme of some sort. The non-4chan media was all wondering if it would beat John Wick 2 and the 50 Shades sequel and it topped both. Seems to be doing well.
>>
>MFW We will for the first time have a cinematic Marvel vs DC movie
>and it will be through Lego
>>
>>90015532
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VyfrM9Sk5no
>>
>>90015378

Disney had a few flops last year that everyone ignores for some reason
>>
>>90015378
>>90015480

It's making less than the Lego Movie. A plus is that Lego Batman has a Chinese release though so it will likely make more when all is said and done
>>
>>90015060
"mad mad mad world" but with lego.
>>
>>90015770
>mad mad mad world
mad max but with lego
>>
>>90015770
How does one have a pie fight in Lego World?
>>
>>90015854

Why not Wacky Races but with Lego?
>>
File: WP_001288.jpg (459KB, 815x611px) Image search: [Google]
WP_001288.jpg
459KB, 815x611px
>>90015868

i do not understand this question.

>>90015871
they're saving that for the S.C.O.O.B. and the upcoming Hanna Barbera Cinematic Universe.

i think.
>>
>>90015871
>>90015854

Wacky Races vs Mad Max but with Lego ?
>>
>>90015969
It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World. The pie fight scene.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zS4_7jQiww
>>
File: glorious.jpg (41KB, 500x504px) Image search: [Google]
glorious.jpg
41KB, 500x504px
>>90016093

now that's the slapstick i love.
>>
>>90015981
With a touch of Red Line.
>>
>>90014131

It's not going to be a cinematic universe, e.g. a connected universe.

The references will be there because it makes sense.

>>90014207
>>90014397
>>90014401
>>90014520
>>90014591

Marvel has already done some comics with Lego, and they have a video game. You'll likely never see a MCU type movie and if they do, it might be more like the Defenders/Netflix MCU lite.

>>90015969
>Hanna Barbera Cinematic Universe.

Doing some of the recent DC comics like Future Quest as a Lego movie would be a good idea.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.