[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHAT'S THAT SOUND?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 12

WHAT'S THAT SOUND?
>>
ARCHIE'S!
>>
>>90010050
Wait, they really tried to do a Scooby Doo thing? If anything, I have to admire how willing they were to expand the brand.
>>
>>90010109

I watched it when it aired. Only episode I remember was when they had an A.I take over a resturant and it decided to try to kill everyone.
>>
Kekdkd
>>
When does Riverdale come on?
>>
>>90010166
A few episodes revolved around something wanting to fuck Archie.
>>
This annotated series reminded me of the old Captain N days.
>>
>>90010216
>Maybe after taking a nap you can give me an oil change

What did she mean by this?
>>
My favorite episode was probably the one with Reggie and the magic laptop.
>>
>>90010050
EVERYBODY LOOK WHAT'S GOING DOWN!
>>
I've only ever seen the one with the blatant growth fetish fuel, for obvious reasons.

It looked pretty good though. A nice interpretation of the classic style for animation. You'd think they would have been more cartoons, other than this one and the weird janky one from the 70's.
>>
I remember three episodes. One where there were giant worms coming out of the ground, one where everyone magically started becoming Veronica, and one where 20 years from now Archie came to town. He disappeared before he answered whether he ended up with Betty or Veronica.
>>
>>90010166

Also I just remembered the one where the fat one got a helmet to make him smarter and it gave him psychic powers.
>>
>>90010216
That's basically what happens normally though.
>>
>>90012739
>one where everyone magically started becoming Veronica,
>>
>>90012886
Pretty sure that happened in the comic too. I wonder how many episodes were adaptations of actual Archie stories. There were tons of really weird ones in the digests.
>>
File: SQUAT.png (312KB, 700x392px)
SQUAT.png
312KB, 700x392px
>>90010050
IT'S THE GRAVY BOAT A-COMIN' AROUND!
>>
>>90010195
Thursday at 9:00pm eastern. The last talkback thread hit bump limit
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.