[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Camp Camp thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 8

Camp Camp thread. Based off that one webcomic Weedonwantcha
http://campcomic.com/comic/54
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4c6JUBauBg

""
Can you stop sucking dick and be a quality place for once?
>But anon we..
Suck my balls, maybe the testosterone will make you grow a pair.
""
Edition
>>
>>>90000000

What a faggot.
>>
>>90000747
What?
>>
Nice attempt at a RWBY thread, fag.
>>
>>90000747
Wow another reason to hate /sug/
>>
>>90000726
>Not "sometimes you just have to hit kids" edition

Also, has season 2 been confirmed yet?
>>
>>90000747
>>
File: hamburgers.jpg (28KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
hamburgers.jpg
28KB, 360x360px
>Camp Camp thread. Based off that one webcomic Weedonwantcha
Shit did they buy the rights or are they fucking Katie over?
>>
>>90002444
Hey Camp settings are dime a dozen and oh WHO THE FUCK AM I BULLSHITTING.

Malachi is Max, but less badass and more of an opportunistic jaded wimp. (Nikki also stole Malachi's teal hair)

(i still don't understand her name, is it a reference to Dragon Ball Z?)
"Seventeen" is Nikki, but slightly cuter and innocent than the dominant obnoxious predatory Nikki. It's not just appearances, there really are slight differences in personality, but otherwise they're the same archetype.

Wise brawns guy got replaced by the whiny science guy. (Not a fan of either of them. Hell I had both of them in Camp Lazlo.)

Anyway for some reason both the series and the webcomic love focusing on a trio with supporting background characters instead of trying to focus on like 6-9 characters as a team of individuals.
>>
>>90000726
the only reason to watch this is for the tan shota, right?
>>
>>90003391
Don't you mean the teal-haired, pink-eyed tomboy girl? She's a real cutie and not completely stupid and annoying.
>>
>>90002444
I can't wait til Katie smashes these posers.
>>
Are teal/tourquise eyes even real? I always wondered this.
>>
>>90000726
I wonder if season 2 will have any flashbacks or any real direction.
>>
File: Capture.png (195KB, 318x456px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
195KB, 318x456px
Did anyone else notice her thick as fuck voice? I thought she was some gothic rock guy with long blonde hair at first.
>>
File: 186c_fireside_cat_hunt.jpg (1MB, 970x1660px) Image search: [Google]
186c_fireside_cat_hunt.jpg
1MB, 970x1660px
So what's up with camp "We don't want cha" and cats?
>>
>>90003332
Seventeen is the sixteenth child in her family. There my have been a stillbirth at some point or her hick family might not be able to count. Anyway they basically ran out of names.
>>
>>90000726
I find the show very enjoyable. I like how cynical max is but yet knows when to not push his boundaries.

I do want some religous, happy go lucky christian kid to put max in his place with his cynicism/nhilist in one episode though. Just to let max reflect on his POV.
>>
>>90005180
Every so often a supply air drop happens. It's random what's in the boxes. One day it was feral cats.
>>
>>90003696
Yeah they should totally have a crossover together.

Hell Camp Camp is much lighter and exciting than Camp wedontwantcha. They copied the giant bonfire from the comic book as the end of season 1.
I wonder if season 2 of Camp Camp will get any darker and feelsy or will it maintain the same entertainment value to not scare off everyone away.
>>
>>90005325
feral cats were early on too, funniest on was the memory pills
>>
File: 262_minutiae.jpg (989KB, 970x1481px) Image search: [Google]
262_minutiae.jpg
989KB, 970x1481px
Some of the expressions remind me of Flapjack.
>>
File: 281_weedonwantcha_funnies_1.jpg (258KB, 970x676px) Image search: [Google]
281_weedonwantcha_funnies_1.jpg
258KB, 970x676px
>>
>>90000726
Eh the plots and direction for the both of them could be infinitely better.
>>
>>90000747
literally nobody gives a fuck
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.