[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shit you wanted to see in comics but will most likely never happen

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: rohan kishibe cheaptrick.png (448KB, 798x382px) Image search: [Google]
rohan kishibe cheaptrick.png
448KB, 798x382px
>Joker ends up commiting a mass genocide
>Bigger than everything on Batman-mythos
>Batman, decides to do what he tried to do in The Killing Joke as a last chance for the Joker
>Joker just keeps on treating it like a joke as usual
>Batman gets pissed off and sees there is no other choice but to break his code
>Batman does to Joker what Rohan did to Cheap Trick in Part 4
>Through use of magic that he learned from people in the mystical part of the DC Universe, decides to send the Joker straight to hell where he'll just suffer forever for his crimes.
>>
>Joker and Lex get together after blowing up Blackgate prison and Arkham Asylum to watch "the game" on Lexs TV, watching Supes and Bats struggle to cintain everyone.
>>
>>89998146
Really?
>>
>>89998146
>this much edge
>>
Batman kills joker, but the jokers soul posseses another person
>>
File: gordon.jpg (28KB, 210x240px) Image search: [Google]
gordon.jpg
28KB, 210x240px
>>
>>89998146
>Batman does to Joker what Rohan did to Cheap Trick in Part 4

God, Jojofags are the worst.
>>
File: abf.jpg (72KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
abf.jpg
72KB, 680x680px
>>90000895
They say this pic is overused, but they sure make it easy to be use.
I'm a huge jojofag, and I'm annoyed by that shit.
>>
>>90000819
They kind of did that in Arkham Knight.
>>
I'd like to see a comic with no dialogue at all. Like a miniseries where no one says anything at all with no reason like "Ghosts took our voices" like on Buffy the Vampire Slayer (Though I did love that episode, one of my favorites). Just a guy fighting other guys and no one talks and its all art and action, but a very clear story is presented and easy to follow.

>>89998146
You'd think by that point the frigging CIA would get involved and have shoot on sight orders and Batman would have no involvement what so ever. Why would he have any involvement if your dealing with genocide. Trump would send doomsday to take him out and that would be it. Navy Seals took out Bin Laden in the middle of the night while his family was in the same room and no one questioned the morality of that. Insane or not, only Batman cares about the Joker. In a real life situation, Obama would have called Slade and told him to take out Joker and it wouldn't even have been a Morality crisis, just another hit job with appropriate media fanfare. Hell, why hasn't the Joker been killed by a random nameless cop. No, one rule stuff, just "Oh shit Joker!" *bam* and then the rest of the story is Batman dealing with the power vacuum. Is Batman really setting a bad example for actual law enforcers?
>>
>>90001221
Which was actually really well executed.
>>
>>90001379
MR. BATMAN, I'M CIA
>>
>>89998146
It is actually easy.
Batman makes Joker kill himself by becoming Joker and successfully projecting the inception in Joker that he is actually Batman. After becoming Batman, Joker will have to realise that it is only solution for common good is suicide by some heroic means.
Batman dies. Joker remains. And it is Bruce Wayne.
>>
>>90000895
>>90001191

have you thought about using a filter just ignoring shit like a normal person?
>>
>>90001379
Trump would totally milk that for another 4 year term.

>"Mr. President, what do you have to say about allegations that you're using your political power to aid Lex Luthor in his acquisition of Star Labs?"
>"Well, I know some people have been saying that, but most people I talk to tend to be smart enough to realize that we need Americans like Mr. Luthor. We have to keep our cities safe from psychos like the Joker, we handled him, well, I handled him to be honest, I know I didn't, but I kind of did, I did. Anyways, it just makes sense that we be ready for next time."
>>
>>90003151
Is it weird that I read it with DONALD TRUMP VOICE? Even if i am not american. You totally nailed his speech pattern.
>>
>>90001379

You're implying that the president is more capable than Batman or the Joker.

You're wrong. Superheroes within the DC Universe are much more powerful than any government. The best example of this is in The Dark Knight Returns, but things like No Mans Land are also good examples.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.