[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

secret warriors

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 167
Thread images: 21

File: secret warriors.jpg (291KB, 1800x2700px) Image search: [Google]
secret warriors.jpg
291KB, 1800x2700px
>Marvel.com: In Secret Empire, Captain America’s full agenda as a Hydra operative comes to light. How does this affect the Inhumans and give birth to this new team of Secret Warriors?

>Matthew Rosenberg: Well, Hydra aren’t the most tolerant of organizations, and the Inhumans are known to be a little “different,” so that puts them at odds. And really that is the birth of our Secret Warriors. Many of them are the Inhumans who are a little outside traditional Inhuman culture. They don’t all get along with each other, and they don’t all agree on how to do things, but they are forced together because of their common enemy. And I think that’s a key point to this book: it’s not about Inhumans, or super heroes, or anything like that. It’s about putting aside differences and trying to help people.

>Marvel.com: As the Inhumans/Terrigen Mist story has unfolded over the last few years, the Royal Family has been front and center in protecting their people, particularly those just discovering they are Inhuman. What happens when most of them aren’t around to serve as that shield?

>Matthew Rosenberg: You end up with a lot of people, especially young people, who are stuck trying to find their way on their own. Which I love, personally. These are characters whose heroes have left; their mentors have left and their government has left. And the question becomes, “Who are they on their own?” Obviously Ms. Marvel, Moon Girl, and Quake are all heroes on their own terms, but this still has some profound effects on them. There are opportunities for some of our cast to be the next great leaders of Inhuman society, and there are opportunities for some to cut those ties entirely. This is going to be a lot of big choices our Warriors have to make before all of this is over.
>>
File: trad moore on covers.jpg (413KB, 1800x2732px) Image search: [Google]
trad moore on covers.jpg
413KB, 1800x2732px
>Marvel.com: One Royal who is sticking around is Karnak. What role will he play in the book?

>Matthew Rosenberg: Karnak is much older, arguably wiser, and definitely crazier than the rest of the team. He assumes a sort of mentor/adviser role as we go, but things are never that easy with Karnak. But he definitely is good at breaking things and that will come up.

>Marvel.com: With Quake and Ms. Marvel you have two young heroes with dynamically opposite experiences thus far in their careers—one has spent most of her time in the shadows as a S.H.I.E.L.D. agent, while the other has fully embraced the traditional costumed hero role, with a fresh “we can all make the world a better place” attitude. How do each of them react to the Captain America news?

>Matthew Rosenberg: It’s funny because those two, their different life experiences, are the heart of the book in some ways. The spy vs. the super hero. But Captain America means so much to both of them that it is a real hard blow. It is the kind of thing that can make you question everything you believe in and even yourself. And how they deal with it, what they want to do about it, that is the challenge. Quake is always going to be a destructive force by nature. It’s who she is. And Ms. Marvel is a hero above all else. So watching them have their worlds rattled is a big part of the fun.

>But yeah, this book is 100 percent the Javier Garron art show at this point. I just want to give him the coolest stuff to draw. Luckily for me, sometimes that is Quake sitting alone on the D train and sometimes it’s a dinosaur chasing Hydra agents through a forest. He makes all of it next-level cool.

>Marvel.com: Finally, thus far at Marvel you’ve been working mainly on solo books like ROCKET RACCOON and KINGPIN, but now you’re not only getting to tackle a team, but one that’s playing a pretty big role in a Marvel Universe-wide event. What’s it been like for you, taking on Secret Warriors?
>>
> nu-quake
> inhuman shilling
> moon girl shilling
> more kamala shilling

i'd say DROPPED but that implies i'll even pick it up
>>
Another Marvel book thAt nobody cares about.
>>
File: cover 2.jpg (376KB, 1800x2732px) Image search: [Google]
cover 2.jpg
376KB, 1800x2732px
>Matthew Rosenberg: It’s a dream come true. I know that is as cliché and cheesy an answer as it gets, but there is literally nothing else on Earth I’d rather be doing. Working with these characters, a lot of whom are the legitimate next generation of Marvel heroes, and getting to build their relationships and add little bits to their lives—it’s been amazing. Having Moon Girl and Karnak be weird to each other? Getting to make Quake and Ms. Marvel square off against each other? Helping Inferno become a true badass in the Marvel Universe? It’s the kind of job you hope to get one day if you write comics long enough. I am not taking a second of this for granted. I genuinely love these characters and I really hope that comes through on every page we put out.
>>
File: 1451717715087.jpg (155KB, 453x442px) Image search: [Google]
1451717715087.jpg
155KB, 453x442px
>>89997397
>Having Moon Girl and Karnak be weird to each other
>>
>>89997284
>kamala's giant thighs

I thought you weren't supposed to sexualize Kamala
>>
>TV Synergy Quake

Fuck you.
>>
>Kamala in ANOTHER team up
>>
>>89997284
Quake and muslim babe. And that sexy lil bitch moon girl.

Cum.
>>
>>89997397
>Getting to make Quake and Ms. Marvel square off against each other?
My /u/ sense is tingling.
>>
This book will be hitting 10k so quickly
>>
>>89998702
Feel bad for her.
>>
>>89997284
>Shithumans with a synergy lead.
>>
File: NudgeNudge.jpg (59KB, 694x480px) Image search: [Google]
NudgeNudge.jpg
59KB, 694x480px
>>89998612
Don't worry, Karnak is very good at using his hands.
>>
>>89997344
>No Tradd Moore Ms. Marvel mini ever
why live
>>
>SYNERGY

Holy shit this better be the final nail in this shit fest culture Marvel keeps trying to push
>>
File: Karnak 5.jpg (624KB, 1041x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak 5.jpg
624KB, 1041x1600px
>>89999026
Yes. Yes he is.
>>
>all this time, Captain America was secretly a HYDRA agent
>every time he thwarted HYDRA from reshaping reality or conquering the world, he was actually helping them
>every time he helped expand the Avengers and other anti-HYDRA organizations to the point of becoming world powers, he was actually helping HYDRA
Why do you still read this garbage?
>>
>>89997344
>Kamala eyeing Karnak's abs.
>>
>>89998702
Either Champions or her solo must be ending
>>
>>89999425
I'd say Champions.
>>
File: 1474808030767.jpg (229KB, 394x703px) Image search: [Google]
1474808030767.jpg
229KB, 394x703px
>>89998658
>>
File: multitasking-wolverine.jpg (166KB, 700x453px) Image search: [Google]
multitasking-wolverine.jpg
166KB, 700x453px
>>89999425
Or she pulls of a Wolverine.
But I really want champions to be cancelled and forgotten, it's fucking trash.
>>
File: Karnak.png (1MB, 1600x802px) Image search: [Google]
Karnak.png
1MB, 1600x802px
>>89997284
I'm only in it for Karnak.
Also I really interested how they are going to manage Moon Girl an Ms.Marvel dealing with him.
>>
File: Kamala Blushing.jpg (132KB, 500x675px) Image search: [Google]
Kamala Blushing.jpg
132KB, 500x675px
Best Girl
>>
>>89998702
She really needs to be left alone to her solo. Maybe Champions if they dump Waid and rework it from the ground up, new concept, new creative team.

Marvel has been whoring out Kamala so much it's surprising that she hasn't been honour killed by now.
>>
>it’s not about Inhumans, or super heroes, or anything like that.

so... it's a superhero story that's not about superheroes. i think i've made my decision.
>>
>>89997397
>it's a life long dream, to work with these universally despised characters, who have only been partially relevant for the last 3 years because of an outward corporate struggle involving unrelated movie rights.
>>
Secret Warriors without Phobos can fuck right off. Ares was resurrected a year ago and they've done exactly fuckall with him. Instead they shove Kamala in every fucking book ever.
>>
>>90000590
Pretty sure he just wanted a thread on the new Secret Warriors book coming out lmao. This is far from the shithuman shilling you say it is.
>>
>>89997284
I'll pick up the first issue just because of Karnak and to see how Quake fits in. FFS Marvel stop putting Kamala is every book. Leave her alone.
>>
>>90000896
no, it isn't

the book has fuckall to the original secret warriors
>>
>>89997284

"a little different" I love this coded language protecting their behavior.
>>
>>90000000
>>
>>89997344

Karnak has an 8 pack

hes fucking ripped
>>
>>90000953
>being a karnakfag
I see a flaw here
>>
>>90000955
true, but still OP is allowed to hope for it to be good.
>>
>>90000984
Look, I hated Ellis's Karnak as much as everyone on /co/. Until the last page. In one page Ellis has managed to make what seemed a mediocre book into a work of art.
>>
>>90000989
And I am allowed to be an asshole and bully him
at least here, on 4chan

if he want to talk about shithumans, he can go to CBR, or somewhere else
>>
>>90000984
ouch. he is one of the more interesting shithumans and with marvel continous inhuman shilling i might as well see how his character flows or whatever.
>>
>>90001018
>Until the last page
I see another flaw
Stop, before your flaws consume you
- Fox Mulder 1996
>>
>>90001040
I prefer the classic karnak
the edgy hood nihilistic karnak is cringe at best
>>
>>90001043
It's just 6 issues. And it was all worth it. Ellis is the only writer that has never disappointed me.
>>
>>90001023
good point
>>
>>90001103
>And it was all worth it
jesus anon. I could write a witty insult, but you basically wrote it yourself.

If you want to read Ellis, just read his newest Wildstorm. I didn't (yet) but I'm planning to.
>>
>>90001103

what about fell?
>>
>>90001074
hes probably not ever going to be the old Karnak again, with Marvel liberal gay shit going on and trying to make Karnak way too edgy just to appease shitty millennials
>>
>>90001176
Too bad that millenials don't read comic books, huh
>>
>>89997284
why everything has to be inhumans? why? Even fucking monster unleashed revolve around an inhuman. Civil War 2 inhumans, everything!
Now a new secret warriors series...and fucking inhumans! It´s just a new inhuman series!
>>
>>90001141
That's this year, and I've read it. Last year Ellis wrote only two things, Karnak and Shipwreck. Both are good.
>>
>>90001145
What about it? Pretty good read.
>>
>>90001223
>It´s just a new inhuman series!
It's not like they tried to hide the fact, it is one of the resurrection titles.
>>
>>90001226
I am willing to bet that wildstorm will blow the fuck out of the karnak and shipwreck
>>
>>90001253
yeah, but you know what? even at their most x-cessive (pun sadly intended) the x-men at least were in their own bubble, they didn't really forced themselves on non-mutants titles
>>
>>90001296

and who would want them to? they were better in their own little bubble.
>>
>>90001296
fucking this...in the 90´s if they did a New Warriors series you had namorita, nova, justice, speedball, etc., you did not have Gambit, Cable, Psylocke, Wolverine and Jeaaann!
>>
>>90001274
>>90001141

someone storytimed The Wild Storm yesterday, it was pretty solid.
I didn't have much knowledge of WS back in the day, but there were plenty of names and easter eggs (that could be set up) that I recognized.

Really looking forward to whomever Ellis/DC picks out to do the other books. Michael Cray should be the next one.
>>
File: 1461616955390.jpg (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1461616955390.jpg
85KB, 500x500px
>>90001296
>they didn't really forced themselves on non-mutants titles
tell that to Uncanny Avengers
>>
>>90001352
exactly.

>>90001353
fuck yeah, New Warriors Forever
Warriors, come out and plaaaay
>>
>>89997284

I'm really hoping Kamala and Moon Girl aren't actual members of this team.
Like they're just there to help out on occasion.
>>
>>89997284
Is the fire guy Toro?
>>
>>90001369
LEL, Uncanny avengers was in the 90s?
ALSO, we all know that the only reason that avengers have an x-team, is to farm / steal / take away some x-men characters from x-books. That's why Rogue and Cable could only appear in avengers, but nowhere else.

Fuck Avengers, the shitties, most cancerous franchise that ruins everything it touches
>>
>>90001391
Nope, that Inferno cunt.
>>
>>90001391

Inferno (the first of the nuhumans)

will be nice to see someone who wants to use him get a crack at the character. (assuming Rosenberg does want to use him, and isn't just being forced to)
>>
>>90001369

>acting as if they didn't beg to get deadpool in their shitty titles to save their asses.

They wanted mutants to beef their series up.
>>
>>90001423
>>90001426
very nice that someone bothered to remember the name. I wonder if you remember the date of your mother's birthday. Probably not. But you do know a name of some shitty fireguy (like there weren't already too many of them)
>>
>>90001296
What Namor becoming a mutant, or Devil dinosaur. iirc for a while humans getting powers from accidents was attributed to the sleeper X-gene that the celestials put into everyone.
>>
>>90000756
They aren't universally despised.
>>
>>90001476
Why not remember him? He had a pretty brutal introduction, he couldn't control his fire at first and spent a lot of time covered in 4th degree burns. You know, NuHumans begun as a very promising comic. First NuHumans were monsters, not in control of their powers, with their loved ones dead after botched terrigenesis.
Only later it all devolved into the full blown pro-royal family Triumph of the Will.
>>
>>90001478
Namor being a mutant wasn't forced, because if you read his origins that were written in the 50s, they fit perfectly with the x-men lore.

Here how it goes
-Namor is a teenager and walks and chills on some frozen land
-The ice suddenly cracks and he falls down
-Suddenly, wings appear on his ankles under high duress
-He escapes the death
I shit you not, this is his origins

Devil Dinosaur
-Young Dinosaur is being bullied by monkeys
-He is thrown to fire
-He doesn't die, but instead changes his skin
-He develops a low-level telepathic ability

I mean, how else are you going to explain it in-universe?

The thing is, the reason that Namor and DD were connected to mutants wasn't because they wanted to promote X-Men. Nope, they wanted to promote Namor and DD, by making them cool, by making them part of X-Men lore

And it was happening outside of the x-office, much to their dismay, because in the 90s there was huge animosity between various offices

Rob Liefeld talked about this, I'm too drunk to google it right now
>>
>>90001494
Inferno is a "NuHuman" so yeah he is. Karnak not so much (hes still a shithuman, but not as shit as some). IDK about Quake. And we are still mad that Marvel keeps on putting Kamal into so many teams its pissing us all off.
>>
>>90001557
Thank you for telling me his biography, I really wanted to know it in such detail, and thank you for telling me that he is the NuHuman, because I really wanted to know that he is a NuHuman, you know? New Inhuman = NuHuman if you didn't catch it already. But you made a minor mistake. It's not NuHumans, it's NuHumans TM (R) (C)
>>
>>90001557

its a shame that Inferno got written off so quickly, simply because Marvel didn't want to delay the Inhumans book any further by having JoeMad or anyone else redraw the first issues
>>
>>90000955
>the book has fuckall to the original secret warriors
>heroes/agents going underground to fight against a corrupt regime wherein a villain has gained control of the traditional power structures
>led by Quake
Sounds like Secret Warriors to me, senpai. Just with inhumans instead of children of super-villains and with less Nick Fury.
>>
>>90001644
It doesn't sound like Secret Warriors to me, senpai. I don't know what does it have to do with Secret Warriors senpai
>>
>>90001582
I get Namor, but how does DD work, when the celestials weren't fucking around with dinosaurs?
>>
>>90001674
The dinosaurs roamed free with humans
>>
>>90001296
That not entirely the Inhumans faults. I don't know if notice but every book has constant guest appearances. It's why we have line wide events every other month. Nothing is allowed to stay in it's own lane.
>>
>>89997284
post booty
>>
>>90001644
Do you think they'll have the balls to kill off their child character, like the original Secret Warriors did? Don't think so.
>>
>>90001725
Tell it to someone who cares
>>
>>89998702
Look at it this way, at least this one isn't being written by Waid and isn't trying to push Waid's half-assed #unwoke agendas.
>>
>>90001772
Anon you clearly care
>>
>>89999171
>bitching about a comic you haven't read
wew lad. Not only are you missing out on Captain Hydra's Wild Ride, you're doing it because of misconceptions about how the "Steve is HYDRA" thing worked.
>>
>>90001802
I only care about shitposting
I don't know if I am allowed to post it
>>
>>90001772
>I don't care and have to tell everyone that I don't care. Do you hear, world, I don't care!
>>
>>90001823
well you are a terrible fucking shitposter then
>>
>>90001859
I'm sorry
>>
>>90001630
He got written off quickly because he was a hold-over from what would have been Fraction's run and Soule had 0 interest in him. It's funny that he's the one that's surviving past IvX while most of SOule's OCs are getting trashed.
>>
>>90001582
>I mean, how else are you going to explain it in-universe?
Devil Dinosaur was a Devil Beast. It's not like he was the only super-dinosaur. You can make the argument that that makes him the dinosaur equivalent of a mutant, but he's not a mutant. He didn't get his powers from Celestial Tampering. He doesn't have an x-gene.
>>
>>89997284
>all those pretty faces
not muh inhumans
>>
File: 6.jpg (58KB, 565x253px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
58KB, 565x253px
>>90001074
Karnak was a dick since his first appearance.
>>
>>90001904
>It's not like he was the only super-dinosaur.
he kinda was. the thing is, it was explained in-universe. the thing is, it's not my fault but people like Gruenwald
>>
>>90001968
But he was a sweet dick, not a hood dick
I hate condoms, though
>>
>>89997284
When did Quake become a loli?
>>
>>90002038
I like his new look much better. Its the only thing that is better about the new Karnak than the older version.
>>
>>90001968
I think most people are use to post Jenkins Karnak who always spoke politely and did fucked up thing in secret.
>>
>>90002245
I don't
>>
>>89997354
It's like they haven't learned anything.
>>
>>89997354
I bet it won't make it past 6 issues. But then again. Marvel will turn it back and relaunch everything and do a #1 for every comic they have going. And yet they still don't understand why sales have been plummeting like concrete.
>>
>>90001817
Can you blame him?
The marketing for this isn't about Red Skull dastardly plan of manipulating reality, it's about "how Cap was Hydra all along". Which was always and is still is, stupid and confusing.
>>
>>89998968
Next thing you know Mantis will be an Inhuman out of nowhere. And for some reason her skin is white and has black eyes.
>>
>>90000590

Believe it or not, I actually do think that's a pretty reasonable position to take on the matter.
>>
>>90002038
>>90002263
About the personal development of Karnak:
At first, Karnak had a certain inferiority complex, which he tried to play down through boldness. That was still in the Kirby period
Later the temper of Karnak diminished somewhat, so that he became a stoic observer with a tendency to melancholy. This Karnak was from 1998 until his death.
After escaping from hell, Karnak has an identity crisis. In addition, his greatest potential has reached his abilities.These changes made him more and more distant and because of that he has now such a harsh philosophy.
I'm corious how it is going to play out. Ellis series was a good reinventing of him.
>>
>>90002536

He's a white male, we're all secretly fascists.
>>
>>90000877
They've been screwing the pooch with Ares and Herc. Hell, almost all gods are being forgotten. It's all about Inhumans, minorities and gays. So fuck Greek gods apparently.
>>
>>90002574
Soon.
>>
>>90002649

Anon, you don't understand, Greek Gods are "inhuman"
>>
>>89997284
This is the most random team I have seen so far.
This is as random as the original Champions.
>>
>>90002536
>Can you blame him?
Yes. I generally blame people that care more about reading Press Releases and pretending they read comics just to have something to bitch about than those that read comics to make up their own minds about something based on the merit of the actual work.
>>
>>89997284
>Inhuman
>Inhuman
>Inhuman
>Mutant?
>Shield qt
This team need more inhumans.
>>
>>90002536
>Which was always and is still is, stupid and confusing.
How is it confusing?
>>
>>90002751
No mutants on this team anon.
Also I think Quake is an Inhuman now.
>>
>>90002737
Why would he pick up a comic if the marketing for it is literally incorrect/confusing about its actual contents?
I only read and enjoyed the ride due to thinking the idea was so retarded, I had to see it through but then it turns out the idea wasn't stupid at all, it was just poorly marketed.
>>
>>89997284
>Nigger Girl
>Ms. Terrorist
>Kar "OP" nak

DROPPED.
>>
File: paychiri korra.png (2MB, 884x1250px) Image search: [Google]
paychiri korra.png
2MB, 884x1250px
>>89998779
Dear lord they are literally Korra and Asami
>>
>>90002665
Hercules wasn't born on the moon or gassed into becoming the strongest immortal that has ever been. Ares didn't huff some deadly ass purple gas in order to manipulate plastic. I just want to go back to the Incredible Hercules time. I want my Cho and Herc roadtrip to continue. I want more Japanese gods, more Mexican.

Everybody's an Inhuman now. You don't see a average child suddenly becoming a god and able to push mountains, right?
>>
>>90002862

I don't know anon..do you?
>>
>>90002263
Even a Fishman can...cry!
>>
>>90002788
Why would anyone care about marketing in the first place though? Why would you ever pay even the slightest bit of attention about marketing? I'm not saying you should go out and buy the comic or anything, but you have two options:
>don't care about the comic
>don't bother reading the comic
>don't enter discussions about the comic because you haven't read it and don't care about it

Or:
>read the comic to make your own opinion on it based on the comic itself and not from hear-say, out-of-context panels, and clickbait
>enter into discussions to say why you like or don't like it

You don't talk about books you haven't read or movies you haven't watched or albums you haven't listened to, so why is comics the one medium where it's OK to pretend like reading a fucking Press Release gives you some hot opinion on the quality of the work itself?
>>
>>90002886
Hmm. Now that you say. I don't think so, no. Apparently Marvel doesn't want to create interesting stories with far superior characters compared to a forced /tv/ character and a bunch of shitheads.

Kamala and DD don't deserve thus.
>>
>>90002649
Ares wouldn't have been thrown aside if CoC didn't sell like garbage and get cancelled at #10 despite being one of the best books to come out of ANAD.
>>
>>90001494
Moon Girl totally is and I don't see any value in the character.
>>
>>90002784
Why do Marvel keep shilling them?
Most ofusfucking hate the inhumans.
Are they hated inside universe or they are well received unlike mutants?
>>
>>90003024
I like her well enough in her own book. I just don't want to see her in OTHER books.
>>
>>90003038
They keep shilling allegedly because they don't have movie rights to the X-Men.
As for in-universe? Kind of goes back and forth, but overall it seems like everyone's accepting of the Inhumans and can't understand why the mutants are mad at them.
>>
File: mad.png (521KB, 527x594px) Image search: [Google]
mad.png
521KB, 527x594px
>>90003108
>As for in-universe? Kind of goes back and forth
>but overall it seems like everyone's accepting of the Inhumans and can't understand why the mutants are mad at them
>and can't understand why the mutants are mad at them
>>
>>89997284
>more sjw shit?

no thanks.

no white guys, no buy
>>
>>90002788
>it was just poorly marketed.

What should Marvel have done? Add a little asterisk at the bottom of the last page?

>HAIL HYDRA*
>Please note dear viewers that Captain America is not actually a Hydra agent. He has simply been brainwashed as result of the machinations of the villainous Red Skull.
>>
hey /co/ why are you guys such giant losers and pathetic excuses for men?

seriously look at what comics have become and you still eat that shit up.

how sad and pathetic are your lives to consider this entertainment?
>>
File: With Great Jimmies.png (277KB, 559x414px) Image search: [Google]
With Great Jimmies.png
277KB, 559x414px
>>90003024
She's only hated by people who don't read her book. Shes a character for kids who's gimmick is that she's the Smartest Person in the World TM, and people hate her for that even though the Smartest in the World list is stupid and no one in that list actually takes it seriously since intelligence can't be quantified like a DBZ Power level. In fact, Power Levels in DBZ were meant to be stupid and not seen as important in that show either, but fans missed the point and thought it was a hard science.

I bet you hate Barney and MLP and Twilight, even though someone in your demographic isn't supposed to be watching that stuff anyways. Just because something isn't aimed at you doesn't mean it shouldn't exist.
>>
>>90003231
I don't support shit anon.
At much I read DC and that is.
I just come here to see the rage.
>>
>>90003163
IvX has been a goddamn clusterfuck because everybody's been telling us that Cyclops is literally Hitler because of what he did to the Inhumans, but then it was revealed that all he did was stop the Terrigen Cloud from killing mutants. Most recent issue had a team of nuhumans having the startling revelation that maybe, just maybe, they might be the bad guys.
>>
>>90003199
Karnak is white.
>>
>>90003290
The biggest problem with Moon Girl is that they insist on shoving her onto teams and into Events. She shouldn't be involved in IvX or this team, she hates being an Inhuman and wants nothing to do with them.
>>
>>90003371
This is biggest problemwith Marvel: characters have no stable characterization.
Look at X-23, she went from ''hurr lethal weapon'' to actually developing herself as more that just ''Wolverine clone'' to go backward to ''hurr lethal weapon''.
>>
File: 1485745746597.png (2MB, 640x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1485745746597.png
2MB, 640x1500px
>>90002938

>doesn't deserve it
>puts burqa on statue of liberty

anon, I understand you like cute brown lolis but that all went out the window in her little 'innocent' phase. She's now a muslim, inhuman sperg that champions wiping people out for people trying not to be genocided and while she might make statements like "who are the good guys" that hasn't stopped her from being essentially a war criminal.

So yeah, she does deserve it. If other inhumans are teaming up with DP to stop their sacred fanatic cloud, then she could too.
>>
>>89997284
No hot hunky white guy

No buy
>>
>>90003465
Because you've got petty writers that don't like development or find it boring so they scrap it trying to do it themselves but they aren't good with it.
>>
>>90003557
I'm disappointed that they don't have some of the last team on this one other than Quake. Druid and Stonewall would've been cool.
>>
>>90003323
Here's the real problem. They COULD have justified it all if the altered terrigen cloud (the blood cloud which never gets commented on) ended up being worse. Like have the altered consistency be unstable and end up blowing up half of Madrid or something. Then it wouldn't have been Scott's fault thanks to Emma, and what Emma did was only bad because Alchemy couldn't handle it. It would still be "Scott's" fault that so many people died from something that most of the world see as a terrorist attack. It makes the Inhumans look like the good guys when the mutants are trying to blow up their "holy" cloud and in doing so killing a shit ton of humans, and makes the world's "mutant hitler" name at least kind of make some sense while none of it was actually Scott's fault.

What I don't understand is if they were going to demonize him anyways and have it all be Emma's fault and not Scott's, then why not just go ahead and make it be some horrible act. They wrote in the result and the scapegoat but they ended up going with something so tame that neither were justified.
>>
>>90003199
Every guy on the team is white except Devil.
>>
>>90003783
They only wanted to market it as them throwing Scott under the bus without actually doing it. Just like AvX. The push all the look at what he did stuff without ever saying it, and then let it be nothing.
>>
File: obligatory.jpg (142KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
obligatory.jpg
142KB, 1080x1080px
>>89997284
>See thread
>Quake is on this
<Nobody obligatory pic of Chloe
You should be ashamed
>>
>>90003875
He keeps doing literally nothing wrong though.
>>
>>90004093
I wonder if she is aware of this meme?
>>
File: tumblr_nof4c2zfVM1r9u466o2_1280.png (315KB, 610x306px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nof4c2zfVM1r9u466o2_1280.png
315KB, 610x306px
The creative team hints at Kacy being prominent on their twitter
>>
>>90002593
I like the idea of exploring what it does to a man to see nothing but flaws.
Making him a psychotic sadist seems harsh, but there is no earthly way of making a character who would just toss Torch upon meeting him anything else and explain his motivation properly.
Jealous, angry and cold serve his power set and the lack of a strange hat makes him appear more serious, I feel.
Drifting out of the court as a loner is a logical consequence from this.
But how the fuck will this monster deal with Kamala and Lunella. Daisy might know how to take him, but imagine him turning people into red mist infront of these minors.
Jesus, fuck!
>>
>>90004139
I don't see it
>>90004119
That's the point, the will never taint him for real
>>
File: bb1.jpg (107KB, 712x1054px) Image search: [Google]
bb1.jpg
107KB, 712x1054px
in other news
>>
File: bb2.jpg (128KB, 677x1062px) Image search: [Google]
bb2.jpg
128KB, 677x1062px
>>90004341
>>
>>90001391
Toro isn't even fire now that he's an Inhuman. He's some sort of vague-ass elemental who turns into gases or something
>>
>>89997344
>the other has fully embraced the traditional costumed hero role, with a fresh “we can all make the world a better place” attitude.
They aren't going to be happy until Kamala is as cynical as a Warren Ellis protagonist.
>>
>>89997284
>>89997344
When does Karnak beat up Kamala?
>>
>>90002263
>Jenkins
fuck that guy forever for Sally Floyd
>>
So how long till caps back to normal?
>>
>>90007267
End of Secret Empire most likely.
>>
>>90007267
Secrets wars is ten chapters long not including the fcbd, and zero chapter. They reported that everyone finds out by either first or the second chapter. So most likely mid way through so Skull and/or kobik/helmut can be the real villain.
>>
>>90007310
I wonder how there gonna fix him retcon the whole thing with reality warping?
>>
>>90007485
Well he's only HYDRA in the first place because of reality warping. Kinda how this all has to end for Kobik to undue what she did.
>>
>>90007485
probably just cube him back but he'll feel bad and join the Thunderbolts for a while
>>
>>89997284
I... like her tight pants.
>>
>>90003371
the problem with moon girl is that she sucks and is an Inhuman.
>>
>>90008074
me to
>>
Question: How did they retcon Quake into being an Inhuman like she is on the show?

Originally she got her powers from being Hyde's daughter. When did she go through Terrigen? Did she get anything new from it or was it just shoved into her backstory?
>>
>>90010821
Her powers never had a real reason. It was just not mutants and possibly related to her fathers experimenting with her. So it was just put as the experimenting activated it.
Thread posts: 167
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.