[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Silk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

ITT we post cute Silk.
>>
>>89994981
How's this ongoing? Is it noteworthy or just waifu-worthy?
>>
File: silk2.png (790KB, 1280x892px) Image search: [Google]
silk2.png
790KB, 1280x892px
>>
File: Silk.jpg (171KB, 630x956px) Image search: [Google]
Silk.jpg
171KB, 630x956px
>>
File: 1465687778_1465687778744.jpg (104KB, 564x1159px) Image search: [Google]
1465687778_1465687778744.jpg
104KB, 564x1159px
>>
>>89995022
It has improved. I have been dating the artist so I am not allowed to say bad things about the art though.
Silk used to be a real cutie though
>>
>>89995022
This screenshot is Totally Awesome Hulk. She's just there in a guest capacity.

Her solo book is pretty good, but it's wading in cancellation numbers. If they'd put Stacey Lee back on the title I would like it even more, but we're stuck with Ford for now, which is a real shame.
>>
>>89995132
>I have been dating the artist
If it's Stacey Lee, you need to convince her to get back onto the title

If it's not, you need to "accidentally" injure her enough so that Stacey Lee gets put back on
>>
>>89995265
I'm with this guy on this, Lee needs to be back on Silk
>>
>>89995265
Sadly it is the current artist. She is good.
Atleast she improved silk while its art was going downhill before her.
>>
>>
>>89996147
>She is good.
Irine is okay, better than before her but Lee is the best Silk's gotten
>>
>>89995265
I'm also with this guy. Lee was a huge part in making the book shine. Why isn't she working on it anyways, and where is she?
>>
>>89996147
My only real complaint with current Cindy's design is that the top of her hair is drawn too small (too little volume?). It makes it look like her hair is really thin, when earlier renditions all had like really thick luscious hair.

Other than that the current version's cute as fuck and much improved over the immediately previous old lady-looking version.
>>
File: really_makes_you_think.jpg (211KB, 1459x662px) Image search: [Google]
really_makes_you_think.jpg
211KB, 1459x662px
Was this week's Silk storytimed? Also, anyone else waiting for her to get Symboited? It's like a rite of passage for spider characters.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.