[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FOP / Bunsen is a Beast Crossover coming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: bunsenfop.png (466KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
bunsenfop.png
466KB, 1280x718px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4ZV5yGWwo
>>
>>89986630
they should let FoP die already
>>
>>89986655
BiaB is garbage. I would rather five more years of the trash that is current FoP than that shit.
>>
>>89986630
So....this is a Bunsen episode? Because Ive heard nothing about this on the FoP side.

I figured a Loud House crossover would have happened first
>>
>Hartman shared universe
Oh deary dear
>>
File: Amanda.png (611KB, 974x570px) Image search: [Google]
Amanda.png
611KB, 974x570px
>>89986683
I wouldnt call it garbage, just definitely a kids show.

Amanda is good though
>>
>>89986734
>has no motivation beyond being a bitch
>Constantly spitting
>Ugly as fuck character design like everything in this show
nah she is trash too
>>
File: fc6.png (53KB, 590x618px) Image search: [Google]
fc6.png
53KB, 590x618px
>>89986765
>Cartoon characters shouldn't act like cartoons
You probably segregated your fruit loops as a kid too
>>
>>89986701
>chances are, Butch shot down a DP/FOP crossover but let THIS happen
>>
>>89986819
>Cartoons characters should act like cartoons
Or maybe a character should have a fucking reason to be a colossal bitch? Jesus its not hard to do. Instead we just have a character that is evil for no reason so this gives us complete license to not feel bad when she suffers abuse.

I mean I am not hard to please as I still watch tons of children's cartoons like the giant manchild I am. It just denotes either a lack of skill or lack of care to make a show that has to try to get by on its blandness. Butch has shown he can make decent cartoons so why does this one feel so bland and half-assed? Even the designs for the main characters are either bland or unpleasant which is completely off from his normal style.
>>
File: Le Sickly Dauterive.png (160KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
Le Sickly Dauterive.png
160KB, 512x384px
>Show barely just starts
>Already having a crossover
The show's already dead, isn't it?
I don't care that Butch made both either
>>
>>89986898
No, if anyone shot down that it's Nick

>>89986765
>he doesnt like fun bitchy characters who actually get comeuppance
shit taste
>>
>>89986918
Your autism is showing anon
>>
>>89986956
Im sorry but I can find something enjoyable in pretty much every currently running animated show. Even that weird ass Hanazuki thing. This show just feels like he came up with it at the last second, sketched out the characters on a napkin, and just ran with it.
>>
>>89986918
I dont think this one was all Butch. But yeah, it feels noticeably different from the other three. Bland is a good way to put it. Or inoffensive.

Still, you're wrong about the characters needing motivation. That is entirely based on how the show sets itself up. And this show is set up in a way where she really doesnt.

>>89986934
It was probably one of the first ideas. Unless you think they made this crossover in a month
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-01-18-10h56m23s750.png (917KB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-01-18-10h56m23s750.png
917KB, 1920x1090px
>>89986918

She does have a reason for being a bitch, she's jelly that the MC spends all his time with Bunsen and not her
>>
File: tmp_9973-ap6r4cP-1079366374.jpg (21KB, 442x333px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_9973-ap6r4cP-1079366374.jpg
21KB, 442x333px
Fucking WHY? The Jimmy Timmy trilogy was fucking great. Three crossovers movies in two years. FOP doesn't need another crossover at all.
Also, FOP should have died in 2005. It was a great finale for both JN and FOP. What the fuck is a Bunsen?
>>
>>89986734
I'm getting My Gym Partner's a Monkey vibes from this. and that's not a good thing
>>
>>89986734
Is that the kid from Squirrel Boy
>>
I think seasons 1-2, maybe 3, were the best ones for Fairly odd parents. They had a more retro feel to the humor and tone, more clever, and not as ADHD as the later ones. For instance, Cosmo was way better when he sounded like phil hartman and was more of middling intelligence, rather than the retard he became later on. Also I think the animation looked better when it was more stylized.

People say the show went downhill when Poof came along but I think it was earlier than that, around seasons 4-5, when timmy became colder-hearted, cosmo's voice got higher and he became annoying, and wanda was suddenly called a "nag" by everyone out of nowhere.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.