[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure time

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0567.jpg (96KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0567.jpg
96KB, 500x422px
This show was so much better before it became more than just "Boy and his dog go adventuring".

Also fin should have stayed a kid, the teen angst is annoying
>>
>>89982498
I'm glad they mixed it up actually. I think if they'd kept the tone of the first two seasons, it would've gotten stale by now. It's still enjoyable, just in a different way.
>>
>>89982498
Bump
>>
>>89982860
Seasons 3, 4, and a good chunk of 5 represent the show at its peak.

Though, I can admit that Season 7 was a huge improvement. Season 8 is kinda shaky right now; "High Strangeness", "Horse and Ball", and "Imaginary Resources" make me doubt that the show has truly gotten out of its funk.
>>
>>89985927
>High Strangeness
>Imaginary Resources

Those episodes were great though. Especially Imaginary Resources I loved that one.
>>
>>89986252
Eh. Maybe I need to watch "Imaginary Resources" again, but I can say with complete certainty that "High Strangeness" was a steaming pile of shit.
>>
File: 1428297734253.gif (2MB, 355x240px) Image search: [Google]
1428297734253.gif
2MB, 355x240px
>>89982498
So you want spongebob. No.
>>
>>89987011
I liked High Strangeness, but I get why it doesn't appeal to some. Definitely rewatch Imaginary Resources though, that was the shit.
>>
File: IMG_0568.jpg (120KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0568.jpg
120KB, 900x900px
>>89987035
No. Spongebob is lolrandom XD humor.

Adventure Time used to be fun and spirited, with a sense of adventure.

Now it's just depressing to watch.

Finn deserves to be happy, not all the depressing shit that happens to him.
>>
>>89987963
>No. Spongebob is lolrandom XD humor.

Are you kidding? Spongebob's early seasons had some very intelligent humour.
>>
>>89987963
It's not depressing to watch; just disappointing and unentertaining too often. The Ooo Crew's sense of humor/storytelling style just doesn't reach audiences as well as it used to. Their experimental approach is too frequent and usually comes off as unnecessarily weird.
>>
I'm pretty sure literally everyone agrees season 8 was good but whatever
>>
>>89988250
>everyone agrees with my opinion
How old are you? 19?
>>
>>89988339
>It's not my opinion therefore it's exclusively yours
You're the first I've heard speak negatively of it
>>
>>89987035
>he doesn't like the care free attitude of early spongebob

Why does /co/ like being contrarians?
>>
Honestly, these days I prefer the comicw over the cartoon. PB isn't much of a bitch and there's some kind of real friendship between Finn and her, there are actual adventures and the dramatic stories are actually engaging.

Gata for example.
>>
I'm glad Finn became a celibate virtuous adventurer.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.