[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Infinity Train

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Sem título.png (340KB, 716x466px) Image search: [Google]
Sem título.png
340KB, 716x466px
Any thoughts in this cartoon /co/?
I think it got a great amount of potential.
>>
We had plenty of threads about this. We want to see more, but Cartoon Network seems to be in the process of killing it.

Also most of us think the Quirky sidekick could use a redesign, but that's what pilots are for. They're almost never final.
>>
CN aired it's pilot, on a shitty time slot, so there's probably some level interest in it

But then again I don't think CN is willing take away some time slots for it that TTGO already has
>>
>>89982023
If i remember right the pilot got a 0.7 in ratings, not bad for 6am
>>
>>89982023
They also aired that short of the Mexicans living in the haunted city at some weird time in a morning.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkGPIPSHyUk

This (Infinity Train) looks like it'll be better as a miniseries, but
maybe I'm wrong.

I'm more excited for Apple and Onion t b h
>>
It needs to slow the fuck down, it NEEDS a proper first episode with proper introduction to the situation and at least somewhat connective continuity and it could be amazing.
>>
>>89981919
>Any thoughts in this cartoon /co/?
No thoughts, just the usual trite /co/ntrarianism. Everyone knows it's shit but HEY let's mislead newfags into thinking /co/ loves this cartoon so they can pretend to like it too! Then everyone who know about the inside joke can laugh at the newfags! haha....
>>
>aired the pilot at 6am

It's dead.
>>
>>89982247
trying a little bit to hard there
>>
>>89981919
Might be decent but too early to tell. Too many shows start with potential but waste it.
>>
>>89982224
>This (Infinity Train) looks like it'll be better as a miniseries, but
Agreed. I don't think it has the longevity to be a long-running thing. Sure all the world's are pretty diverse, but the premise is pretty constrictive - it'll get stale if we get multiple seasons. Plus I don't see them having a big, strong cast to keep things going.
>>
Meh, it's alright, but it's not very original; its concept is pretty much lifted from an Adventure Time episode. Frankly I think it's about time for kids cartoons to take another veer into the unexpected. The inoffensive magical realism was a nice subversion of the throwback slapstick which was popular immediately before, but I think it's worn its welcome.
>>
File: michael.jpg (42KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
michael.jpg
42KB, 600x600px
>Ratings for the pilot
>703,000 views

Yep, no greenlight anytime soon.

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-saturday-cable-originals-network-finals-2-11-2017.html
>>
>>89982748
I don't think magical realism is really the key element here, but I agree with you. This seems to follow the same mold that a lot of cartoons from this decade already did and I don't really see what it's bringing to the table or what's the great potential it's supposed to have. It could be turned into something pretty fun, sure, but it's just too early to get that invested.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.