[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uber: Invasion #3 storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 336
Thread images: 37

Will the 1st Enhanced US Army avenge the fallen American people? (No.)
>>
>>
>>
>>89981223
WAIT WTF I DID NOT EVEN THINK NR 2 WAS OUT YET
>>
>>
>>89981251
Number 2 was the German army vaporizing Boston, you didn't miss much
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>reconnaissance didn't consider the possibility of a fortified position being able to mitigate their advance
>no accounting for the presence of a second battleship, who was conveniently close by, that could ruin their plan
>America still has a battleship (technically, 3), who happens to be crippled by being the biggest pussy ever and two battleship potentials who have every reason to fight the Axis and are more than willing to, one of whom is a literal cripple, are stuck as heavy cruisers because "Muh South"

It's almost as if the story set up the Allies to be the most idiot-ball hogging retards ever.
>>
Sigh.
>>
>>89981498
I'm pretty disappointed they came here instead of Europe.
>>
>>89981642
Germany rules all of Europe, there's nothing for them to do there

It's either the US or Russia, and with the Russians there's always the fear that they'll be thrown into an NKVD interrogation cell
>>
If the Nazis don't lose a fucking battle soon I'm gonna stop buying this shit comic.
>>
>>89981703
>Germany rules all of Europe, there's nothing for them to do there
The idea there's no resistance is even dumber than this "twist" >>89981399

I always forget how much you don't see in this comic. You get nothing of how they make it to America, they're just there. You get no indication of the Battleship feint, it just happens. That's something that feels like it's gotten more and more egregious as the comic has gone on.
>>
Booooooooooring.

Wake me when the Russian chick does something cool again.
>>
>>89981568
The Irish bros were stated early in the comic to have 4 sisters... who've just been ignored.
>>
>>89981391
>>89981358

What a fucking surprise! The Nazis completely counter attack the Allies surprise attack, not once but fucking twice.
And the allies using the same fucking tactic that only worked via surprise with no additional efforts put in place.
What a complete fucking surprise.
>>
>>89981223
Why are the Americans such pussies in the Uberverse?
>>
>>89981498
aaawww yeah, but where is the big girl?
>>
>>89981765
I mean it's only logical. By 1944 Germany already controlled France and Greece, Italy was allied, Spain and Portugal stayed neutral but Franco and Salazar would probably pledge allegiance to Hitler if Germany demanded it. After Britain surrendered, there'd be no European opposition left.

>>89981790
They might be too young
>>
>>89981842
Because they're not the Germans.
Nobody is that cool.
Except that smack-talking British scientist lady who constantly lectures everyone and is the smartest person in the world or some shit.
>>
>>89981790
>"Women? Why would we ever need women? They lack the fighting capability that an enhanced male would have. Let's ignore the fact that the hardest hitting enhanced humans seen so far have been a pair of bitches with chips on their shoulders that can raze Europe all by themselves."

They already didn't let black soldiers become full battleships because lolracism, what makes you think they'll change their minds about women before half of the US is razed?
>>
>>89981842
Not just the Americans. Everyone that's not a Nazi is retarded and will always fail at everything.
The sole exception is the accidental Russian Battleship.
But because of reasons she won't leave the border at all and this will let Germany send away 2/3 of it's battleships without any fear what so ever of retaliation.
Because the Germans can never fail.
>>
I really hope the Allies win a battle soon. It made sense for the Germans to steamroll in the beginning, but they haven't lost fuck all except for siegchick getting in a wheelchair.
>>
I won't be surprised if the Americans drop some nuclear bombs in germany and with some bs explanation they make them useless through *magic*
>>
>>89981790
Wasn't it six?
>>
>>89981951
No, six siblings, two boys and four girls
>>
>>89981223
Vader comic did same thing alot of better.
>>
>>89981498
Ah, our progressive heroes here to save the day.
>>
>>89981391
this is getting tiresome.
>>
>>89981937
Which doesn't matter at all since she was able to erect a siege tower on her own and firebomb targets from a distance at full power.

But it's not like it matters since two German cruisers are able to cripple a anti-battleship battleship with only a little support.
>>
>complain that a woman and a gay are the most competent people in the comic
>complain that the US army is being racist because they're not fully activating black battleships
God people fucking pick a position and stick with it.
>>
>>89982211
>our progressive heroes

but the wonder darkies still haven't gone full super saiyan.

the white male that all the other white males are putting their hopes on needs to be left a crying jittery mess on the floor first.
>>
>>89982413
The issue with the British battleship was that she was just broken, it apparently is a bad idea to go all in on strength. I do agree though that this comic is stupid with it's constant but then everything went right for Germany and everything is perfect.
>>
>>89982413
>two cruisers with the support of a battleship manage to wound an untested inexperience experimental battleship
>>
>>89982467
Is it a bad idea to go all in on strength but fine to go all in on the halo effect? Because Katyusha doesn't seem to have any strength-related powers at all. She didn't even grow taller.

So why would anyone bother with strength?
>>
>>89982533
She's clearly more durable, reread the section where she survives the blast that turns the scientists around her into goo.
>>
>comic states again and again and again that the Germans have way more experience utilizing panzermench and that the Allies still have a ridiculous conventional military advantage
Fuck people, read it or don't, but what's the point of complaining about everything every single thread?

Thanks for posting OP.
>>
Well that was more of the expected. Nazis get everything right in addition to having yet another trump card. US come up to bat and absolutely shatter their shoulder in addition to whiffing.

>>89981842
Just roll with it, the US will evidently "win" although I doubt it will be through any allied means.

>>89981735
>buying
Why, just read it here. If you've been keeping up with this, you should know it's just Gillen wanking over nazis, in addition to shitting on the US.
>>
>>89982533
The thing is based on the test Katyusha is beyond even the other battleships, and remember the first few treatments towards strength for battleships don't have much of an effect on height and her's were uncontrolled so she probably has some strength just mostly halo.
>>
>>89982533
>Is it a bad idea to go all in on strength but fine to go all in on the halo effect?

Nerds tend to always have this thing where magic is always better than muscle no matter what.

So yes, it is, because this shit is magic. And wizards are the best at everything forever. We D&D now, mang.
>>
>>89982533
>because Katyusha doesn't seem to have any >strength-related powers at all.

that explosion that destroyed an entire floor of a building only knocked her out for a bit.
>>
>>89982561
Welcome to 4chan! Where we bitch about things we don't pay a penny on.
>>
>>89982440
I don't see the contradiction. Both are examples of the writer tying competence to modern progressive ideals.
>>
>>89982440
My beef is mostly with everyone being so incredibly unsympathetic and dickish, that you almost want to root for the Germans.

That scene where the bitch scientist started lecturing the woman she turned into a walking tumor abomination on what true suffering means and the comic framing it in a way that we were supposed to agree with her, that was the last straw.

You just have huge morons and huge assholes and everyone that's kinda cool gets killed off.
>>
Still waiting for that crippling lack of infrastructure, resources, and severe logistical limitations to, you know, actually *impede* the germans' ability to do anything.
>>
>>89982533
It's weird because in conventional ubers conventionals beat blitz, blitz beat heavies, and heavies beat conventionals.

In battleships it seems to be blitz beat conventionals, conventionals beat heavies, and so I guess heavies beat blitz? I guess we'll have to see Hulknurse vs Sovietwaifu to determine that for sure.
>>
>>89982648
>That scene where the bitch scientist started lecturing the woman she turned into a walking tumor abomination on what true suffering means

I'm pretty sure that was she was pretending to be a Nazi, so she didn't actually mean it
>>
>>89982561
And despite the fact that it is constantly repeated that and yet the Germans don't seem to have any difficulties fielding any of the resources they actually need despite being bombed to shit and likely having little to no functional factories.
>>
>>89982592
Weren't there some future covers with redheaded spy woman with a kid or female Uber? Don't have the order book where it was listed, maybe an anon can hunt it up
I suspect America will indeed be wrecked as we remember it but genocide will be prevented by Turning and whatsherface. If any of the nazi battleships are going to die, Siegfried will be tossed as a bone to everyone, no doubt after he pisses Siegmund off too much
>>
>>89982648
>my beef is that in war cool people die and dicks survive
It's almost as if war is crappy and unfair.
>>
>>89982440

>>89981568 here, it's almost as if different posters have different opinions. I have absolutely no problem with Turing and Stephanie bringing in some support and have never even considered them being a homosexual or a woman being a factor as to why they're important to the story. My issue is that the Allies have been doing nothing but acting like complete idiots and the Germans never losing any ground despite their country being practically ground into the dirt before they got enhanced humans, which they seem to have a burgeoning industry for despite everything.

>>89982450
>the pussy white male that all the other idiotic white males are putting their hopes on needs to be left a crying jittery mess on the floor first.

First? He's done nothing but cry and moan and doubt. The problem is that they're banking on a superpowered pussy that loses his shit looking at a dead body while there are two battleships candidates more than willing to rip Nazis limb from limb. It has more to do that they're backing the wrong pony because they're blinded by their own stupidity.

Fuck, Truman mentioned that they're being hamstrung by idiocy before he got vaporized like some sort of metacommentary.
>>
>>89982702
>but genocide will be prevented

Genocide has already happened, what do you think the Germans did when they reached Boston
>>
>>89982669
No, I mean her talking to Leah.
>>
>>89982656
Reminder that based on the tests Katyusha is stronger than the other battleships since most battleship tests send shards of glass flying and Katyusha's liquefied a floor of people wearing protective armor.
>>
>>89982736
Oh, then fuck her
>>
>>89982687
What resources are those? They're pretty much completely leaning on their panzermen to do everything.
>>
>>89982533
>Is it a bad idea to go all in on strength but fine to go all in on the halo effect?

Yes, very fucking bad to go full strength. Why focus on trying to rip someone limb from limb when they can just turn you into goo as soon as you're in sight? Katyusha fuckstomped Sieglinde simply because her halo effect is far more powerful and Sieglinde couldn't get close enough for her superior strength to matter.
>>
>>89982744
I'm pretty sure she had already juiced up at that point, I would expect the blood of any active battleship to do the same thing.

Or maybe not and she's super special.
>>
>>89982716
It's almost like the comic lacks a reason for me to give a shit about what happens to anybody.
>>
>>89982754
How did they get aircraft over the US for the battleships to shoot down from, where did they get the subs to move an entire (albeit small) army across the Atlantic. This comic started mere days before the Germans surrendered they had very little of anything left.
>>
>>89982669
Am I taking crazy pills here? You know that she's not supposed to be sympathetic right? She's been shown to be a horrible person over and over and you're supposed to think of what kind of things people need to do to win a war.

You have to be a monster to beat Hitler, to steal a line from the Crown.
>>
>>89982533
Yes.
>Brits go all strength with heavy tank men and Jew Hulk
>Germans discover panzermensh
>Panzers far more valuable since they were able to burn entire cities to the ground like artillery
>They even took out the naval blockade that should have stopped Seigelind
Halo is far more important because Germans and Russian waifu use it the most.
>>
>>89982816
Well we've seen no one else be able to just straight up make catalyst like she was able to so that points towards her being special in some way.
>>
>>89982879
Nicked them from the Americans, and they used all of the Submarines that where being used for Convoy raiding duty to transport the task force to America.
>>
>>89981369
Using the word recapitulate in this context is a glaring grammatical error given the highly specific meaning of the term.
>>
>>89982879
>aircraft over the US
They stole them from the Americans.
>subs to move an entire
Nazi uboat pens were ludicrously fortified bunkers and many were active right up until the end of the war.
>>
>>89982816
Leah blood was tested halfway through her activation, and it was the same minor explosion as other battleship potentials. Maria's test was VASTLY more volatile.
>>
File: 14369798192700.jpg (43KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
14369798192700.jpg
43KB, 852x480px
>>89982639
>Both are examples of the writer tying competence to modern progressive ideals.
Yeah that is why the NAZIS are most perfect and powerful characters in this comic
>>
>>89982802
Right but if you've got an armoured hulk that can run like 100 miles an hour that can be right up in the shit of a panzer before they can bring their halo effect to bear and can fucking slice said panzer in half with a lariat that's a pretty big advantage.
>>
>>89982754
Every time the Nazis lose resources it doesn't seem to matter
>The war is on the verge of allied victory
In step tank men that don't require factories
>Germans send a battleship into the heart of London, building it up that they expect to lose the asset
Retrieved with no significant loses
>Germans lose a sub base
Still able to launch a full invasion force into America
>Germans are isolated in America
still manage to hold out with no signs of exhaustion after leveling Boston and D.C.
>Russians cripple a battleship physically
After two significant loses to the Russians, they completely abandon all major assets to that side of the conflict. They have absolutely no fear at all that Russia will push forward and have set up no defenses in case they do.

Seriously, this entire series is complete garbage.
>>
>>89981765
>Germany rules all of Europe, there's nothing for them to do there
>The idea there's no resistance is even dumber than this "twist"

They literally scorched the continent from the German border to the English Channel down to the bedrock and forced the UK surrender by beginning to disintegrate the island starting at the cliffs of Dover. Exactly who do you think is still alive to form a resistance an attack that sterilized everything in the target areas?
>>
>>89982653
I-it'll come up! Gillen's said it'll totally come up! Honest!
>>
>>89983024
Ehhh she had only been getting strength activation at that point, plus Katyusha was fully activated when they tested her.

Or again, maybe you're right and she's super special.
>>
>>89982892
She spends about 90% of her dialogue lecturing people.

And once you turn somebody into whatever the fuck it is Leah became of her own volition, you kinda lose the right to do a dick measuring contest on human suffering.

So you played Dr. Mengele for a couple of years. And now you can barely live with yourself? Great, you can go eat a fucking gun when this is all over. (Not that it even seems like she's even that rattled by her experiences. She just likes bringing them up.) Leah is stuck in her malformed gorilla body. She couldn't kill herself if she tried.

This was a really misguided attempt by Gillen and he really should have kept his pet character's mouth shut for once.
>>
>>89983084
Garbage enough for you to read the whole thing and comment on it.
>>
>>89981223
And they did not manage to use correct german again.
>>
>>89981418
Why the fuck aren't they using normal camouflaged human snipers to take out the blitzmench?

Why the fuck don't the blitzmench have binoculars and telescopes?
>>
>>89983157
I guess we've been reading different comics then.

I hope you're enjoying yours. Mine has been great so far.
>>
>The US can do fucking nothing the Germans without the aid of the super special scientist and Turing
This is bullshit. Not unexpected, but immense bullshit. I expect nothing and I'm still let down. The Hitler Youth boy didn't even scratch his eye. In case anyone forgot, there is a Japanese uber, almost certainly a battleship, in a submarine on his way somewhere (probably the US West Coast). So that's gonna happen. It's taking so fucking long for Turing and the Scientist to crack some super special code shit from the Uber Instructions to give the US advantage
>>
>>89983194
Snipers aren't effective against V2s and onwards. Halo effects are activated through their eyes I would think any use of the halo effect would totally fuck any optics they're looking through.
>>
>>89983084
Don't forget that time Katyusha killed 100 of germany's precious panzermensch, the only thing keeping still in the fight, on her first deployment, and it was apparently such a minor loss that it didn't warrant a single comment from german high command.
>>
>>89983236
>In case anyone forgot, there is a Japanese uber, almost certainly a battleship, in a submarine on his way somewhere (probably the US West Coast)

That guy's actually not a battleship, because he doesn't know he has the potential to be one. When his test tube shattered, he assumed it was just "a bad omen".
>>
>>89983195
Yeah, you should stick with whatever you're reading.
Because Uber is paced like cement running down an IV, only every couple of months a guy in an SS uniform walks in to punch you in the nards.
>>
>>89983303
That sucks man. I mean if I was you, I'd stop reading it, but I'm not really into CBT, so you stick to it.
>>
>>89981418
This problem would have been solved with a handful of heavy panzermensh inside the bunker to smash any tankmen that made it that far.

Alternately a single bazooka or flamethrower would have wiped out that bunker.
>>
>>89983261
Then why'd he get in a sub? I thought he got singled out for a special mission, and that he was getting focus as a character because he might be a developing battleship.

Now that you mention it, that would be bizarre to deploy an undeveloped battleship who's still maturing into combat. I guess maybe he isn't, so what's next for the Japanese storyline?
>>
>>89983236
I'm mostly annoyed that it's taking so fucking long for the US battleship potentials to mature. IIRC in issue 3 they explain that it takes a month for V2 types to reach full combat potential, regardless of weight class(double stacking Physical increases time to maturation though). O'Connor and the Rivers are all V2s, and have been in activation for longer than a month at this point, and they're *still* not fucking done yet.
>>
>>89983248
Blitzmench aren't significantly tougher than normal humans.

As to optics, just give them a satchel full of monoculars. Having them only be one use is no big deal if it a bag of them gives then a dozen shots at ten times their normal range and accuracy.
>>
>>89983496
Fair enough, but Blitz wear armour and were in a bunker in this particular case.

Also I'm pretty sure that Ubers have amazing vision as is and I don't know that it's pratical to carry a bag full of very carefully cut glass into combat.

>>89983473
I think after Colossus the US is a bit gunshy and really watn to make sure their battleships are totally prepared.
>>
File: 1484856001803.gif (357KB, 263x239px) Image search: [Google]
1484856001803.gif
357KB, 263x239px
>>89983261
Going nuclear?

>>89983195
ehh, it's interesting, but at this rate it's just turning the whats next to fuck up roulette for the allies. hell, the germans hardly have to do anything
>>
Why didn't they give the the tankmen some fucking weapons? Why haven't they even tried making weapons, like an ultra hard steel blade so you can at least TRY to stab an uber in the face. Those tankmen used their fists and halo powers and look what it did. They'd have maybe at least bruised him if they had all been equipped with bazookas and machetes
>>
>>89983603
I think during the great burn they actually showed a bltizmench using huge field binoculars from a tower, he may have been acting as a spotter though.

The question of a Blitzmenchs eyesight is a pretty good one if you think about it, logically it wouldn't be much better than a normal humans and a Panzermench's would be an order of magnitude better. Remember their physical enhancements are pretty minor.
>>
>>89983714
don't think there's a blade or some material that can cut through even lower level tankmen, and you need some sort of special rockets to even damage them.
>>
>>89983714

Because that would have been an intelligent idea.

I mean, fuck. Even if taking an RPG to the snoot doesn't hurt the twat, it's still going to make an opening you can exploit.
>>
>>89983714

What's a bazooka going to do that a halo effect can't do and with better... effect? Mind you, it took an industrial drill to finally kill off Colossus after he had been turned into a human blossom by Sieglinde, I doubt a machete will do dick all even if wielded by a battleship.

At this point, they're better off sending off Leah with an atom bomb strapped to her back to go full kamikaze against the Nazi battleships, it'd be the smartest thing the Allies could do considering their long string of failures.
>>
>>89983714
Logic would dictate a tankman could carry an 20-25mm automatic cannon and a heavy tankman could probably carry a light anti tank gun like a 37mm. Since we know that a PIAT can kill a tankman either of those would be useful.

Also tankmen can blast heavy tanks, that bunker would not have offered any real protection.
>>
>>89983827
Stephanie was going to kill Alan with a standard PIAT, it was the shitiest anti tank "rocket" of the war, quotation marks because it actually used a huge spring instead of a rocket.
>>
>>89983603
It's not about being gunshy, it's that the established in-universe rules bend and warp to accommodate the germans and hinder the allies(that aren't Katyusha). That shit infuriates me.
>>
>>89983899
So while you're charging another tankman with a PIAT or trying to aim your 37mm cannon, the opposing tankman turns your cannon into scrap and melts off your face by LOOKING AT IT.
>>
So what's the end game here? Black, gay or Jewish guy gets powered up and saves the day?
>>
>>89983108
They burned cities but there are still plenty of people alive in Europe. There's still fighting in Europe - who the fuck do you think Patton was commanding at the end of the last series?
>>
>>89982561
You don't really ever see that.
>>
>>89982653
But it did! It took them slightly longer to built their secret fleet of high tech submarines to deliver a hidden army on US soil ;^)
>>
>alternate history where the nazis won
yawn
>>
>people are actually arguing that the developments of this comic are ""realistic"" based on it happening at almost the very end stage of the war

For one, there's no way the ubers would have been a secret at that point because both German and Japanese codes were almost entirely known to British and US intelligence.
>>
>>89984520
>British and US intelligence.

Doesn't exist in this setting.
>>
>>89984551
kek
>>
So when are the aliens going to come and curb stomp everyone?
>>
>>89984282
Unresolved plot threads are
>Patton is an Uber and is hinted to be a significant force in the war in Western Europe
>Katyusha is training ubers in the Soviet Union, and one of them has orders to kill her once she's finished training them
>Turing and Stephanie are going to break some mumbo-jumbo Uber Instructions code and give the US some Uber tech the germans have never had and never will have
>Japanese are planning something, no fucking idea what it is
>The Jewish girl hasn't been seen since Dunkirk was REKT, and might appear again if someone friendly finds and heals her with uber surgery
>Black dudes probably gonna get all restriction taken off them if they'll just please kill the Germans
>Either Siegried or Siegmund are being heavily hinted to fuck up at some point, which will result in a critical failure in the German invasion

>>89984520
Gillen pulled a lot of bullshit to get the germans this far, but it's still predictable what the end results will be, in general
>>
>>89984630
I suspect Siegmund is going to betray the Reich.
>>
>>89982729
Genocide of rest of america
>>
>>89981804
Except this is a situation that the Nazis have already fucked up in before. They already had Sigmund crippled because of a lack of support coupled with a surprise enemy attack by massed tank men.

It'd be ridiculous if they let it happen twice, and we have seen repeatedly that nasty enhanced human surprises are pretty much the norm.

Chill out, this isn't plot shielding.
>>
>>89981804
>And the allies using the same fucking tactic
Except with 3 times the tank men.
>>
>>89983157
Plus her babbling about 'Ask me about my past' or whatthefuckever where she keeps changing her story. You a scientist? Great, maybe you can pointblank fire a grenade launcher to kill an unaware panzerman but snipping eyeballs is a no fucking way
>>
>>89981325
Of course it wouldn't work.
>>
I only read uber when I happen upon it here. But what are the Japanese and italians doing?

Whats the point of being afraid of the bomb if a metahuman( I don't really understand uber terminology) can use his halo effect to vaporize before it touch the surface?

why do I get the suspcioun that this will end with a "superman" character showing.
>>
>>89983899

Only against artillery and suchlike, which the Blitzmensch ARE vulnerable to.
>>
>>89984026

What else is going to happen? The series literally started in Berlin. Any real setback to the Germans without a big buffer is going to result in OTL WW2.
>>
>>89982413
>two German cruisers are able to cripple a anti-battleship battleship with only a little support.

Jew Hulk couldn't get a hold of them because she was a large monster with no battle training, against 2 trained soldiers who were equally fast.

They did hit-n-run attacks for something like 1 hour, focusing all attacks on her joints, until they finally managed to cripple her.
>>
>>89984935

You mean the stories that Turing eventually called her on? Calling her a self-serving liar?
>>
>>89981380
There's always a complication! There's always something bad!
>>
>>89982533
>Because Katyusha doesn't seem to have any strength-related powers at all.

She has much increased durability, otherwise the german blondie would've killed her with a look. It's the big problem with the blitzmensch too, they have power and range but 0 defense.

>She didn't even grow taller.

Did you miss the part where she grew a new fucking hand.
>>
>>89985031
The Italians have effectively surrendered at this stage. Remember that the War effectively started at the point where Hitler would have otherwise committed suicide.
>Japanese
Effectively putting off the invasion of Japan with their tech, and it's implied that one of the Ubers that would have otherwise died at Iwo Jima has Battleship potential. A few American potentials were withdrawn from the islands campaign to be matured.
>>
>>89984630
Siegfried is the one to get the axe most likely. Siegmund will insult him one too many times and betrayal will happen and then a fight
>>
>>89982653
>Still waiting for that crippling lack of infrastructure, resources, and severe logistical limitations to, you know, actually *impede* the germans' ability to do anything.

How exactly would that impede anything, when all they need is enough fuel to keep a few motorcycles running, to transport their walking nukes to blow up any part of Europe?

That's the entire reason why the Nazis turned the ward, the enhanced humans not only trump conventional forces, they also require extremely minimal resources. All they need is that glucose paste food, and the occasional sleep.
>>
>>89982802
Don't forget that Sieglinde was also wounded, and was sent in as a sacrificial lamb to see if they can beat the soviet bitch or not. They had the other battleship on standby, and the second it was obvious that Sieglinde will get toasted, they ordered him to retreat. The 2 of them together probably could've taken out Katyusha.

>>89983083
That's not much of an advance since another normal battleship can just jump out of the way, and use halo to keep Jew Hulk from reaching them.
>>
I feel like they should be paying attention to whatever happened to Japan.
>>
So what the fuck is that crystal shit they use to make super cunts anyway?
Are they just casually eatig that magic crap without knowing who or what made it?
I feel like the comic will end up with some Lovecraftian chaos entity being the one who crated it and just profiting in some way by letting the humans use it.
>>
so I suppose that's it for New York then.

I can't imagine Seigmund can go through with razing it to the ground.
>>
>>89984889
That's the point. It's silly that the allies went in to do the exact same desperate suicide rush the Russians did.
Without expecting a German counter or even taking into account the new generation of tank men.

This is also after the Germans have completely devastated two cities but don't seem to need ANY recharge or rest period as they move on unhindered to New York.
>>
>>89985351
>"Oh no, I slipped and my Halo affect took out Siegfrieds brain! I surrender Americans, please don't make me go to an underground gay bar for torture"
>>
>>89985333
its related to some Norse God shit, at least that's all we know.
>>
>>89983084
>In step tank men that don't require factories
That's the whole thing the comic is about.

>Retrieved with no significant loses
Because she was stronger than they gave credit for. They expected her to do a headshot strike and die; would've been worth it if they can get England out of the war.

>Still able to launch a full invasion force into America
Gee maybe they had more than 1 sub bases. And their "invasion force" was basically transporting a few people across the ocean.

>still manage to hold out with no signs of exhaustion after leveling Boston and D.C.
They recovered overnight. Ubers only need food and sleep, and even that only cause if they push themselves too far, they explode.

>After two significant loses to the Russians, they completely abandon all major assets to that side of the conflict.

It's a stalemate. Katyusha refused to push beyond the ukranian borders. If the Nazis attack, they have to deal with her. If they leave them be, they don't. Which allows them to leave the Russians alone for the moment and deal with the British without needing to split their forces up.

>>89983252
>it didn't warrant a single comment from german high command

They only sent out both of their non-crippled battleships to fight her.
>>
>>89981568

>idiot ball
>he still browses autism tropes
>>
>>89985267

Hideki is on his way... somewhere. Either cause chaos on the West Coast or maybe submit to more extensive testing. Regardless, the US will fumble the response and be even more fucked as the Axis double penetrate the mainland.
>>
>>89985333
Something almost certainly alien, one way or another.

And at this stage, it's very much results driven. They've only translated a fraction of the section of the original text that deals with the use and effects of the catalyst. And what they HAVE translated changes depending on how they translate it.

Basically, what they have might well be a pretty much universal biological toolbox, but they've only translated/understood the military implications. The Geltmensch, for instance, could create a sort of hypnotic effect that allowed them to appear and sound as they wished. That's a huge deal, but it apparently required a huge amount of catalyst to achieve, so it's only be used a few times.
>>
>>89985380
>It's silly that the allies went in to do the exact same desperate suicide rush the Russians did.
Except they started with a barrage to negate the ranged advantage, and used 3 times the soldiers. The only thing that saved him was the presence of another battleship, which only happened with a bit of clever maskirovka on the German's part. The Battleship DID have support, and the American's were able to deal with it. The Blitzmensch in their bunker were minimally relevant, it was the battleship that was the real game changer, the Battleship that had literally survived the same situation in the past, and it's hard to keep track of one superhuman given their mobility and size.
>recharge or rest
It's not that lengthy. The 3 super humans were on shifts to cover Berlin, so it clearly can't be that long, and still had the leftover strength to devastate a full scale bombing raid.
>>
>>89985403

An entire world existed before the internet, kiddo.
>>
>>89984520
The ubers were unknown to the *german* intelligence. One of their commanders went AWOL and did the whole thing himself, and refused to move into battle until they had sufficient forces to change the war.

Hitler killed him for that.
>>
>>89985333
There already is some lovecraft shit, battleship zero is a massive tentacle abomination locked in a cave.
>>
>>89984520
You mean the secret project that had an Allied spy at the highest level, that was able to make of with conveniently, the entire goddamn text, and a conveniently large enough supply of catalyst that the Allies are able to start full scale use of the Ubers?
>>
>>89985399
>It's a stalemate.
It makes absolutely no sense. It wasn't a stalemate. The Russians had a battleship stronger than any of theirs.
They pulled all actual defenses against it away from the Russian line and sent two of them across an ocean.

That makes absolutely no sense what so ever. If the Russians could get Katsuya to move, there would be nothing standing in their way.
The only reason why sending two battleships to America is not suicidal, is because the Germans are written that they can't lose at this point in the series.
>>
File: gasp.jpg (146KB, 484x317px) Image search: [Google]
gasp.jpg
146KB, 484x317px
Why didn't the Americans pull back once they noticed that the battleship had back up?

Why not do a quick fall back and fire artillery again once the bunker was revealed? Surely they must know to change tactics once the Germans deployed the bunker.

Why didn't they have tanks from a distance firig at the bunker or the battleship?

Would the army really just stick to this one tactic once the situation changed? I would love someone in the military to comment on this.
>>
>>89987710
One thing I don't understand is how resilient the battleships are. You think naval guns would kill them, as they are so much larger then anything a tank can fire.

I thought the female battleship would die leaving England for sure. It would only make sense, but it is looking like Germany will continue it's spree
>>
>>89981339

Good lord, how stupid are the Americans here?

Written by an idiot, that's how stupid.
>>
>>89981498

Oh, look, the SJW writing this has the Magical Faggot and James Bond Girl show up to save the day.

This is just getting tiresome.
>>
>>89987764
The names are just sloppy designations to try and compare relative power.

Tankmen can be killed by anti-tank weaponry but battleships can apparently take artillery barrages without a scratch.

But one thing that I want to bring up about damage is how it's favoring the Germans.
They load their battleships with balanced loads for Halo and physical.

When Siegelinde got injured it physically crippled her but she is still able to fight with the effectiveness of 12 halo stacks.

Jew Hulk's injury though completely takes her out of the fight. Which should have been obvious.

Of course every decision in this series is meant that the German side will come out on top.
>>
>>89981380
>>89981391
>>89981399

>looks like the Germans are gonna take a loss!
>haha just kidding!

While it would have been silly for the Nazis to fall for the same trick twice, the constant march with practically no hindrance is getting predictable and overall kills the entertainment value.
>>
>>89981223
Does anyone have a link for old Uber comics in general? I've missed a tonne of issues.
>>
>>89988093
I agree. The only conflicts the Germans lose are superficial or can be worked around

>Surprise attack by allied battleship
Allied battleship is instantly disarmed (literally)
>Surprise Russian mob rush on unsupported Battleship
Loses an arm, but for all intents and purposes is still nearly 100% effective
>Germans pull a risky move to destroy a lot of London and kill Churchill
Escapes with only needing a slightly longer rest period.
>Surprise ambush on battleship by five heavy tankmen with special anti-Halo armor
turned into coleslaw instantly.
>Attack Russian battleship and decisively lose
Even when crippled she is able to erect fortifications and artillery strike distant targets.
And again, they leave the Eastern front undefended because of reasons.
>Bait out Jew Hulk with fucking two cruisers
Despite being vastly superior physically, she can't fucking catch them for some stupid fucking reason and gets disabled to the point that she can't be of use any other fight afterwards.
>Invade America and destroy the entire capitol and surrounding area. Even have an entire comic dedicated to American torture porn
Absolutely no major loses on German side. German battleships slaughter entire waves of American tankmen and don't seem to have any problems with extended activation, so they can march right into Times Square.

This is about as satisfying as watching someone try and fist fight a tornado. How many comics were dedicated to activating Churchill for her to die in the first hour of her active combat? Same thing with Colossus, he got in a few hits and then had several pages dedicated to how horrifically brutalized he was and how hard it was for them to put him down.
Siegelinde gets disfigured and they have enough decency to hide her injuries with shadows and sheets, because the Nazis are the real heroes of this story and they don't want to glorify their suffering or injuries.

This series is infuriatingly bad.
>>
>>89981261
If he sees his shadow thats 3 issues of Ãœber.
>>
>>89988585
And if he doesn't?
>>
>>89988494
check view comic dot com
>>
>>89988507
Except no, they did show Siegelide's injuries. Half of her face is burned off.
>>
>>89988635
They showed Colossus turned completely inside out and he had to be drilled for 5 minutes just to kill him, then they used his remains as chew toys for Jew Hulk.
Her face being a bit scarred and concealing the other injuries doesn't compare at all.
>>
>>89988618
Think of the highest number then multiply it by 2 and add 1 and then that will be the amount of issues left.
>>
I get why this happened, because if germany loses their 2 battleships they're done for, but man is it unsatisfying and frustrating as a reader. After the last chapter ending on a semi-positive note, the germans turn the tide JUST AS EXPECTED and get away with barely any casualties
>>
Y A W N
A
W
N
>>
So, new über breaktrough confirmed for flight?
>>
>>89990260
Are you suggesting Ubers that can fly like super man?
>>
>>89981512
Daniel Gete is going to stay on for the entire thing? Fuck. I'd honestly rather have Caanan White back. White's action sequences are at least dynamic.
>>
>>89990260
Would certainly make the younger Rivers brother more useful.
>>
File: uber read a book nigga.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uber read a book nigga.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>89981223
>it's an Uber thread
>>
>>89981765

Who in the world is in a position to resist them in Europe at this point? The USSR is just a brick wall thanks to their Ukrainian goddess, so there's no action there. England is conquered. Nobody else had a superhuman program. That battle, for the time being, is settled.
>>
>>89990586
Resist who? The Germans shouldn't even have an army by this point.
Who's making these shiny leather costumes? Who's growing food or making bullets for the soldiers? Germany didn't have enough dudes left in 1945 to both feed it's populace and occupy Europe.
A realistic comic would be Hitler's superweapons awkwardly sitting around postwar Berlin because two or three guys might turn the tide of a battle but they can't change the fact that almost the entirety of Germany was overrun at that point.
This whole comic is a fucking insult to anyone who has ever studied strategy, logistics, or secondary school history.
>>
>>89987710
>It wasn't a stalemate. The Russians had a battleship stronger than any of theirs.
That refused to go into Germany. It was a stalemate until the Russians could get Katyusha to go into Germany or the Germans could device a counter to Katyusha.
>>
As shitty as Uber is, these threads are worth it just for the sheer butthurt they cause.
>>
>>89990640
In issue 2, some of the generals were talking to Hitler about the need to reclaim the oil fields and renew production.

By the end of the first arc, the Reich is essentially stabilized.
>>
>>89983194
Mostly because they don't.
The core problem is that Blitzhmenschen attack at ranges of 40-100km, where Snipers only attack for 5-10 at most.
Its easy to forget that while Panzermen has superior nightvision, Blitzchmenschen also has improved vision, which is why they can destroy things like aircrafts at +60km ranges.

Artillery barrages, if they where not visible in air, would honestly be better against Blitzers than snipers, simply due improved range.

>>89981428
Thats some good Bantz Mund.
>>
>>89981223

The Americans are getting a new Uber-type in the next issue. But it's not going to help much, I think.
>>
>>89981261
wtf is with those bird?
>>
>>89990640
>Germany didn't have enough dudes left in 1945 to both feed it's populace and occupy Europe.
Then its a good thing they obliterated the occupying Army, performed a Genocide in Paris alongside levelling it, and retained control of all the states they still control.

All we are really lacking, is a image of Tito's corpse.
>>
File: Uber 024-010.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Uber 024-010.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89982533
Because people forget that Katyusha still got a standard activation, and most likely the first charge as standard.
And who knows when in her Catalyst production she actually changed the load from 1:1 to whatever she is used to get the rest of stacks.

Another issue that is still to be tackled, is that now Soviet has a army of Katyusha Catalyst activated Ubers.
They aren't 1:1 Panzermen by the same virtue.
Unless Cannan is a faggot, and forgets it.
>>
Does this comic ever get good? I remember skimming through a couple Uber issues a few years ago because I thought an Avatar comic about superpowered Nazis would be fun, but I was just bored.
>>
>>89983714

Battleships are completely invulnerable to conventional weapons. Claudia took artillery shells to the face and shrugged it off. Only a halo attack can fuck her up.
>>
>>89990260

I don't think the previews are keeping up with the actual comics at all:

> Kieron Gillen's epic assault on America ramps up with the most important battle yet! Now is the time to strike back, and the all-new type of Uber the Americans have been working on is unveiled! But their first engagement is against one of the German Battleships! What they thought could turn the tide may be another crushing defeat... Available with Regular, Wraparound, War Crimes, and Blitzkrieg covers by series artist Daniel Gete, a painted Propaganda Poster cover, and a limited VIP Premium cover by Gabriel Andrade that is limited to 500 copies!

But flying Ubers would be awesome, yes.
>>
>>89993126
Not really, exactly the same shit every issue.
>>
>>89981448
>>89981461
I never read Uber assidually, but I do remember Hitler being killed early in the first series... why is he still alive?
>>
>>89993181
Magic.
>>
>>89993181

Goebbels got surgery, and is now posing as Hitler.
>>
>>89987717
>Why didn't the Americans pull back once they noticed that the battleship had back up?
No good way of communication, especially when Mund's support was being offscreen clearing runners.

The only thing thats odd about Uber, is the timeframe, which is easy to forget.
The 300 man gank lasted a few minutes. There isn't really time to do shit once the tactics fail, because you have no effective form of communication.

On the surface level it seems good
Bomb -> 300 troops -> Attack -> Clear
What actually happened:
Bomb -> Bunker is unharmed due being a construct -> Fried now retains a highground advantage and Blitzchmen support -> Attack commences -> Mund shows up before Fried loses and arm or a leg -> Allied defeat
>>
>>89993211
>>89993191
I have trouble deciding which of these two is more credible.
>>
>>89993181
A German Superspy dressed up as Hitler, and it worked because nobody took photos
>>
>>89993241

It's a bit of both.

Sanks' assistant is an Uber herself, and she's very good at fine control of the Halo effect. After a while, she learns (through trial and error) how to reshape facial features.

She - with urging - uses this power on Goebbels, turning him into Hitler's doppleganger so he can pretend to be the Fuhrer.
>>
>>89991011
But that still sounds retarded. You have an enemy at your border. Why would you send out the majority of your offensive firepower away when there is an unstoppable force that they can't predict right near the front line?

Do the Germans know Katyusha won't advance?
Do the Germans know why the Russians are not advancing?
Do the Germans have a deal where the Russians won't advance?

Unless you know for certain, you wouldn't leave your flank completely defenseless. That's fucking stupid. That's the biggest piece of bullshit plot armor the Germans have so far. A legit threat to them exists, but they don't need to take any precautions against it.
>>
>>89981223
booooooring, wake me when there's someone or something in the comic with a function beyond jobbing for the nazis
>>
File: 1444857334535.jpg (101KB, 640x513px) Image search: [Google]
1444857334535.jpg
101KB, 640x513px
>>89982211
Why are people looking down on Alan Turing like this?
>>
The author of this comic should be killed by having his balls removed
>>
>>89993305
its pretty obvious they know if she advances, its over, they can't stop her and they know it.

so they don't try, everything Germany has done from then on was just a "fuck the world up as much as possible because we've lost any conventional way to win"

and it worked, they presented enough of a threat to britain that they capitulated out of fear.
>>
>>89982639
>Both are examples of the writer tying competence to modern progressive ideals.
No you fucking pants on head retarded idiot

competence to modern progressive ideals would have been fully activating the black battleships.
>>
So what's the appeal of Uber?
>>
>>89993550
A war with a tech and tactics race similar to WWI or WWII where the reader does not know the tech or tactics beforehand in a historic setting with the most popular historical antagonists ever. Also superhuman nazis shooting lightning from their eyes and tearing people apart with their bare hands.
>>
>>89993517

but thats fucking stupid, they pretty much signed their death warrant by leaving the eastern front open, because even if Katyusha doesn't want to advance anymore, she can produce odins blood right, that means the Russians could have THOUSANDS of ubers ready to literally tear Germany apart and whats stopping them from making another more obedient Katyusha, it makes no sense for them to leave that flank open, and >fuck the world up as much as possible because we've lost any conventional way to win
not only will they be remembered as monsters but i would be surprised if there were even a German left post ww2. this is not a good plan its bullshit justification for a badly planed and thought out plot
>>
>>89993892
Germany is probably banking on their one remaining battleship, heavies, blitzmen and intermediate ship classes to win against a superior number of regular tankmen. Bear in mind that Katyusha was a fluke and that there is no guarantee that Russia will have anything but regular tankmen for the foreseeable future.
>>
>>89993550

It's a great concept, but the plot has a lot of extremely frustrating moments.

Also, the writer is a giant SJW. It shows through in, well, everything.

I can't help but wonder what Garth Ennis would've done with the concept. (I'm pretty sure that Patrick O'Connor would've been the protagonist in that one, and it would have been more of a straight-up war story.)
>>
>>89984026
>Klaudia began her activation in July 1943
>Her activation wasn't done until spring 1944 at least

>Americans battleships began their activation in summer 1945
>It is not November 1945
No rules has been bent here
>>
>>89994026

The main issue is that having two complete Battleships is just such an insane advantage, there's literally nothing that can be done until you have battleships of your own.

Like, think about it. You want to hit these guys with artillery? They'll survive and be unharmed. Planes are worst than useless, they'll down it. You can't send tankmen, your guys would get slaughtered.

Two Battleships? Fuck, there's really nothing you can do. Those two assholes can sleep in shifts, and any attempt at encirclement is catching a tiger in a paper cage.
>>
>>89985031
>Italians
>Relevant
>>
>>89981223

Man, I'm always amped for every new issue, but I'm disappointed every time.
>>
>>89988507
>Even when crippled she is able to erect fortifications and artillery strike distant targets.
Yeah halo effect
>Despite being vastly superior physically, she can't fucking catch them for some stupid fucking reason
The reason being she is only fast in one direction, she can run fast in a straight line but ask her to turn or run around (which they did) in a circle in that speed and see how that works out

Imagine a sports car and a giant truck trying to to pass a curve at high speed, which one do you think will fare better?
>>
>>89993981
>Germany is probably banking on their one remaining battleship, heavies, blitzmen and intermediate ship classes to win against a superior number of regular tankmen
have i missed something in the plot that shows that the Russians cant produce more than one type of uber? why would they just produce tankmen? why dont they just do what the Germans did to France early war and flank their positions with a superior number of troops?

>Bear in mind that Katyusha was a fluke and that there is no guarantee that Russia will have anything but regular tankmen for the foreseeable future.

okay but whats keeping them from making another Colossus or J-Hulk type battleship? like >>89994047 said two battle ships are powerful why not three and alot more ubers to work with, at least with that they have a chance at holding the Russians back from genocide the homeland, not so with this stupid plan.
>>
>>89982533
>She didn't even grow taller.

She did tho, she used to be smol, now she's not xbox hueg like the other battlesips but she's no longer pocket sized
>>
>>89993487
People know little about history beyond big names and assume Turing is some token gay character made by writer.
>>
>>89993550
You get to Nazis stomp over all the Allies in brutal and graphic detail
>>
>>89994206

The Russians don't have the plans for creating the variants. They can only create the basic Tank-men. Mary Sue Sniper Girl is a unique accident.
>>
File: timetravel RPGs.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
timetravel RPGs.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>89993305
>Do the Germans know Katyusha won't advance?
Yes because they noticed that their war goddesses won't move past the boarder, she moved right to the boarder and then turned around

And before you go on I will remind you that she is from Ukraine, and if you know anything about Ukraine during Soviet period then it's the fact that they hold no love for Russia, Stalin or communism.
>>89994047
From the looks of it even a battleship fears the nuke
>>89993257
Spy got replaced with Goebbels
>>
>>89994206
>have i missed something in the plot that shows that the Russians cant produce more than one type of uber?
The Russians do not have a copy of the source material and the western allies have been very selective about what intel they share with the Russians. The Russians only have regular tankman tech and no way of conducting their own research.

>whats keeping them from making another Colossus or J-Hulk type battleship?
The western allies have not shared that tech with them.
>>
>>89994192
The point is that multi-stacking Halo has only positive benefits.

Multi-stacking physical has lots of negatives that can't be compensated for. And conveniently guess which ones the Allies went with?
>>
>>89994304
well thats fucking stupid Britain is lost and america is getting its ass kicked and they still dont share the tech? the more stupid justifications that come the less like this comic
>>
>>89994404
>and they still dont share the tech?
Churchill's memoirs shows that he knew Stalin was a monster, and that The Eternal Slav was a thing he was painfully aware of.
>>
>>89994237
but again whats stopping them from using their numbers to surround and besiege German positions, i swear every time in war media "large numbers" translates into "massed attack".
>>
>>89987815
This whole comic is literally forced german nazi wank, written by Steve Bannon ghost writing. It is the only logical explanation.
>>
>>89994257
>she is from Ukraine
Do the Germans know this or did they just leave their belly exposed because they believe that the Russian's are indefinitely mustering their forces?
>>
>>89993892
>they pretty much signed their death warrant by leaving the eastern front open

Eastern front is a stalemate right now, and germany is doing the sensible thing: taking out all other fronts one by one as long as they have the chance. So when the russians do advance, they won't have to worry about britain stabbing them in the back for example.

>she can produce odins blood right, that means the Russians could have THOUSANDS of ubers

I'm not sure if Germany even knows that. The russians kept it a secret form their own allies as well.

>fuck the world up as much as possible because we've lost any conventional way to win

I don't think you are aware of just how much of a megalomaniac cunt Hitler was. In the final days of the war, he ordered his own cities bombed, because in his mind if the german aryan people can not stand up against the western decadent mongrels and socialists, it is better for them to be dead than to live in shame and slavery.

And they established that using Ubers is a last ditch resistance that only works because they have a 1 year head start in Uber research. Using Ubers is a numbers game where x % of the populace are catalyst reactive. Every other country has larger populace than Germany at this point, so it is only a question of time until they catch up to Germany.
Therefore even if they had an armistice, other countries could amass enough ubers in 1 year and resume the war (the death camps have been found, so armistice is not an option). The only thing Nazi Germany can do, not to win but to merely survive, is to scorch every other country off the map.

So the whole scorched earth thing is spot on with how crazy and how desperate the nazis are.
>>
>>89994445
Churchills dead and Britains surrendered why would they care about stopping stalin when Hitler is a much bigger threat to them?
>>
>>89981498
Who the fuck is writing this shit?
Why the FUCK are we even reading this shit?

THIS is actually worse than Injustice. And that is a fucking bold statement.
>>
>>89981358
God damn, PULL BACK THE TROOPS AND SHELL THE CONVENIENTLY EXPOSED FORT WITH THE ARTILLERY, MORONS.

How can people NOT be getting tired of The Nazis Are Geniuses And Everyone Else Is An Idiot, The Series?
>>
>>89994560
>Eastern front is a stalemate right now
because the Russians aren't advancing. The Germans have set no assets of sufficient strength or ability to even count as a defense. No halo constructed towers or bunkers and battleships waiting for the Russian advance.

>germany is doing the sensible thing
No it fucking isn't. The enemy is at the fucking door and the Germans left it unlocked and turned their back to it.
This is shit writing.
Stop trying to make it seem like it's somehow smart because it's so stupid.
The Americans asked for an armistice. The Nazis rejected it. That would have left the Western front and American Invasion completely secure while they handle the unpredictable and non-negotiated Russian front.

>So when the russians do advance
Two of their battleships will be overextended and over activated in America.
Yeah. Fucking smart.
>>
>>89994560
Hitlers dead, the new Hitler is a completely different dude than the old one
>>
>>89994618
>How can people NOT be getting tired of The Nazis Are Geniuses And Everyone Else Is An Idiot, The Series?

Oh, we are tired. Believe me there are a lot of old time uber readers who are getting pretty sick of this shit.
>>
>>89994513
They don't know

But they know that they aren't getting Soviet cock down their holes because their battleship turned around right as she got to the border
>>
>>89994678
Yeah you're right, Hitler has been replaced with someone who might even be worse.
>>
>>89994684
Right so the Battleship pulls back after getting to the border.
Could be lots of things
>Training new tank men
>Bolstering the defenses before pushing forward
>securing supply lines and resources
>Just taking a brief rest

But they assume the Russians will NEVER advance. Why?
>>
>>89994710
so the new Hitler is conveniently just as crazy and stupid old one. sounds like uber alright.
>>
>>89993126
The midpoint were the Allies have caught up and Tactics decide battles instead of raw power is interesting.

But than the Nazis get another power increase and its back to the dull 'invincible Nazis win all the time".
>>
>>89994743
>They know that Soviet has a battleship
>They know that said battleship has destroyed their tank units and crippled one of their battleships
>They have to run away and the Soviet has an advantage
>They see that Soviet has not moved past Poland
But you assume that they assume that Soviet will not move forward. Did you not read the comic? Look at this page right here >>89981461

Did you see it? You probably didn't so let me fix it
>The soviets must be destroyed
They have no attention of leaving the Soviet alone but put to much focus on Soviet and you leave the west open, deal with the west where you had two spies and you know don't have any battleships and they deal with the Soviet
>>
>>89994468

Their Battleship doesn't want to go.
>>
>>89994823
then why didnt they accept the fucking armistice the Americans gave them and use the resources to make one final push into Russia.
>>
>>89994823
If the Soviets are such a major threat then why send two battleships to the country that wants an armistice and leaving themselves defenseless against the Russians?
>>
>>89994827
i wasnt talking about them using the battleship dumb-ass.
>>
>>89994743
As far as the Russians and the rest of the world is convinced, Nazis have 3 active battleships currently destroying Europe. Or did you forget the part where they pulled off a bluff by disguising 2 cruisers as battleships?

No one else knows that the ubers are currently fucking up America, except the nazis and the americans.

Nazis are doing a feint, in order to take out as many other factions out the war as possible, as fast as possible.

>>89994762
>so the new Hitler is conveniently just as crazy and stupid old one. sounds like uber alright.

Most of the inner circle of the Nazi party in the early 40s was batshit insane. This is a historically documented fact.
>>
File: 17401a.jpg (207KB, 460x640px) Image search: [Google]
17401a.jpg
207KB, 460x640px
>>89994865
Why? So that the Americans can build up their upper forces and then strike back at the Germans?
>>
>>89993487
Cause he's not really the father of modern computing. He just contributed.
>>
>>89994915
>i wasnt talking about them using the battleship dumb-ass.

Regular tankmen are not really useful against battleships, cruisers, or heavy tankmen in general. It took 100+ of them, popping up instantly near a battleship in a surprise attack, to WOUND one and force it to retreat.
>>
>>89994944
>Cause he's not really the father of modern computing. He just contributed.

Yes, we all know the father of modern computing is Steve Jobs. Fuck off.
>>
>>89994898
Because the writer is uncompromisingly on their side and controls what the Russians do, naturally.
>>
>>89994920
so they just allow the Russians to do the same thing but in the east? oh and last time i checked they dident occupy great britain whats stopping them from producing a secret uber army?
>>
>>89994915

If you're going to invade Germany, won't you want to bring your tanks and artillery along?
>>
>>89982653
but they don't

the entire point of the war is that the germans have been razed to the ground and the only thing left is civilians and ubers.

they haven't lost the war because the enemies can't effectively occupy german land and don't want to end up with entire cities destroyed unlike the germans.

until the russians attack again of course.
>>
>>89994918
>Nazis have 3 active battleships
Those cruisers were pretending to be of the two existing battleships. They suspect there may be a fourth because of the support fire from the actual battleship in the tower.
>>
>>89981223
So has the book had the Germans ever adress that the Allies in Italy? I cant recall if They've even mentioned a front that isnt the Western/Eastern/Pacific.
>>
>>89981223
JUST
SIGN
THE FUCKING
PEACE
Jesus Christ how long is this series going to go on
>>
>>89994954
>Regular tankmen are not really useful against battleships

all the more reason to attack into Russia and break them for the last time instead of letting them build strength
>>
>>89995009
>Those cruisers were pretending to be of the two existing battleships. They suspect there may be a fourth because of the support fire from the actual battleship in the tower.

Allies don't know they were just cruisers pretending to be battleships. They think they are battleships. Which was my point.

Is everyone here so stupid that they think every country in the war instantly knows every behind-the-scenes detail that only the reader is privy to?
>>
>>89994898
>>89994990
It's easier for the Americans to build up then the Soviets, big ocean between them.
>>
>>89995033
Russia was already scorched during the regular war, for 3 years straight. They killed 20 million slavs already, and the russians have to stream in resources from behind the fucking Ural mountains.

If they go back to bringing over people and training them as ubers, IT TAKES A LOT OF TIME. Enough time that the nazis can do other stuff during that time.

The only reason they had so many tankmen at the start anyway was because they bypassed the actual uber tests and just told half million retreating soldiers to just bite the catalyst. They got a few hundred tankmen out of that, the other half million people died.

They can't do that to their entire population safely. They'd need to do tests to determine who can become ubers. This requires tests to be set up, transferred to cities, have the entire populace take part of the tests, then send forward the selected people who passed, catalyst them, train them, etc.

It also doesn't help that the only person they can get training from is a batshit insane witch from Ukraine.

The allies only gave them so much info and resources. We don't even know if the russians even have more catalyst, beyond whatever that Katyusha pees out.
>>
>>89995051
>Allies don't know they were just cruisers pretending to be battleships
They were pretending to be two existing battleships.
One even had an arm removed.

Which still pisses me off they beat Churchill. Remember how activated Colossus was and he posed no threat at all to a fully activated battleship? But cruisers are indistinguishable from a battleship from size and powerful enough to take down churchill without much of a fight.

Fuck so many things went wrong in that fight. If she would have fucking charged one of them they'd be a red smear. If she was getting hit, she could have ran away and reengaged later.
>>
>>89995001
>the entire point of the war is that the germans have been razed to the ground and the only thing left is civilians and ubers.

i keep seeing people type this shit but we know Germany is fucked, but that doesn't impede them from invading america, forcing Britain into a capitulation and holding back russia like its Fucking nothing. yes we know there low on resources and numbers but the story doesn't seem to, where are the people starving in the streets because all the food has to go to the army and the ubers, where are the disheveled uniforms, where is this so called lack of resources stopping them from doing anything they want in this story.
>>
>>89995146
>Remember how activated Colossus was and he posed no threat at all to a fully activated battleship?

The activations don't scale like that. Colossus wasn't even as tall as regular tankmen because he activated at a slower pace.

>But cruisers are indistinguishable from a battleship from size and powerful enough to take down churchill without much of a fight.

They played cat and mouse for a fucking hour, while doing focus fire on her weakest points for the entire time. That was after she went juggernaut on a platoon of normal german tankmen. It wasn't "not much of a fight".
>>
>>89995169
>holding back russia like its Fucking nothing

Russia doesn't have enough forces to attack them decisively. They only have normal tankmen (battleships can kill them all), and Katyusha (doesn't want to attack).

So they aren't "holding them back". More like they are being left alone by them.
>>
>>89981945
They already did that but with Japan
>>
>>89995190
"Cat and Mouse" you say, which in this case translates to the Germans effortlessly curbstomping everyone for ten+ issues. It's getting old.
>>
>>89995232
doesn't excuse all the other stupid shit they have been able to pull-off.
>>
>>89993045
We can assume the occupied territories are either too scared of the very real possibility of cities being leveled one by one if they abandoned the reich, or the german control being in name only and they can't effectively take their resources and manpower as they barely have the logistics to transport it now

>All we are really lacking, is a image of Tito's corpse.

Imagine if Tito was an uber

i'd read this just for that

>>89993305

why would you ally with japan when you wouldn't get anything out of it

why would you attack russia when you were already fighting on two fronts

why would you waste resources and manpower in ridiculous research projects

why didn't you force the french to surrender instead of occupying them so you would have a chance a diploing an armistice with the brits

the nazi high command is historically retarded.

>>89993892
it's like a strategy game were you just tanked the game objectives. you are still in the game but you know you have no way to win.

the plot is basically "germany tries to force the allies out of the war while they wait for the inevitable russian assault"
>>
So, what happened to Italy meanwhile?
>>
>>89995329
They've been knocked out of the war long before the Ubers came around.
>>
>>89995169
"the enemies don't want their cities destroyed"
>>
>>89995287
>the nazis are retarded
But they still win battle after battle

>they are low on resources
but everyone has a shiny new uniform and they aren't even going hungry

>They cant win
but they keep fucking winning
>>
>>89995287
>why didn't you force the french to surrender instead of occupying them so you would have a chance a diploing an armistice with the brits

That, uh, actually happened. But they had enough insurgent forces to fight back once the Nazis were retreating.
>>
>>89995357
Yeah but wasn't occupied by american soldiers or something like that?
>>
>>89995359
what does that even fucking mean?
>>
>>89995329
>Italy
>Relevant
>>
>>89995379
>ut they still win battle after battle
nazi high command is retarded, that means not hitler and his clique. commanders and soldiers are still capable

>but everyone has a shiny new uniform and they aren't even going hungry
you have virtually no information about famine on germany, and the uniforms could be manufactured like the bunker

>but they keep fucking winning
battles. there's no way they can win the way, the max they can get forcing everyone to stop fighting them

stop pickling at straws
>>
>>89995379
>But they still win battle after battle

They have the best armaments and they are wielding them with german precision. No one even considered tanks to be a worth anything beyond infantry support either, until Rommel blitzkrieg'd France from the border to Cherbourg in a few WEEKS, using only tanks. Same shit is happening now with the ubers.

Nazis actually had a lot of the best quality stuff for most of the war, except maybe the T-34 and the Radar. It's just that high command was completely retarded and thought themselves to be invincible.

>but everyone has a shiny new uniform and they aren't even going hungry

It was mentioned right in this issue that even the Fuhrer is forced to eat some shit food.

>but they keep fucking winning

They kept winning nonstop from 1939 to 1942 too but they still lost in the end didn't they? The story has not reached its conclusion yet.
>>
I haven't read any of Uber before Invasion.
Should I?
>>
>>89994612
Maybe if Uber through in a few NYARGGHHHS readership would go up
>>
>>89995499
>battles. there's no way they can win the way, the max they can get forcing everyone to stop fighting them
Who ever has a battleship is unstoppable to anyone without a battleship.
Germans have 2 and a half.
Russians have one uncontrollable one that hates Stalin and is obviously going to end in a civil war before they push into Germany
Americans have 3 potentials. But of course two are black and so CAN NOT BE FULLY ACTIVATED
Because plot. Because the allies can't have more battleships than the Germans.

The Brits had two, and fucking threw both away for no fucking reason just to make the Nazis look good.

Naval cannons can't do any damage to them and the only thing they really potentially fear is a bomb. But they can also instantly make underground bunkers so probably is an irrational fear.
>>
>>89995591
I got some really nice things alongside the... blood mist
>>
>>89995792
>Because plot. Because the allies can't have more battleships than the Germans.
What would you have them do instead? To fully activate the blacks battleship? Why don't we just claim that Ukraine and Russia are best friends while we are at it
>>
>>89993892
A) They have no idea that she can produce it.
B) There is literally nothing Germany can do against Russia even more than in RL. Leaving more than token military forces there accomplishes nothing.
C) Communication wasn't as fast in those days so it'll be awhile before anyone in Russia realizes that the eastern front is empty.
>>
>>89981418
well, maybe is time to build a wall, America
>>
>>89995232
Two of the german battleships are in the US along with a sizeable detachment of their entire superhuman army, including destroyers and cruisers, while their remaining crippled battle ship and the majority of the rest ubers are busy burning western europe of the map. Even with only tankmen at their disposal, the soviets should still be able to handily roll over the german east front. At the very least, there's NOTHING to keep them from retaking the Ploesti oil fields from the germans.
>>
>>89981498
ALAN FUCKING TURING, YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!
>>
>>89995442
In the Soviets' case, that every city between Berlin and Kursk is already mostly rubble. Meaning "the enemies don't want their cities destroyed" is non-factor for the ruskies.
>>
The real reason the Germans keep winning is completely Anthropic. If the Germans lose anything (for example, if the Americans had managed to kill Hitler Youth here the entire offensive would have been fucked). So in order for the comic to continue, the Germans can't lose anything significant, otherwise there's no reason the comic shouldn't end a few issues later.
>>
>>89996124
*if the Germans lose anything they're basically done
>>
>>89995792
>Because plot. Because the allies can't have more battleships than the Germans.

they have, they just screwed it up

>>89981498
I really hate how obvious it's that Gillen empowered turing for the sake of having a gay protagonist. It's fucking Aran Turing the best codebreaker of the 40s to the point he invented an entirely fucking way to read and produce code that eventually became computers, he deserves more respect than becoming a token gay.
>>
>>89995941
>What would you have them do instead?
You don't find it at all horribly convenient that at the end of the war with Germany's limited resources they managed to find four battleship candidates?
Brits could only find one of their own.
Russians have one on complete fucking accident, which is a miracle of astronomical proportions really.
Japs have one that we know of.

America manages to find three.
Of those three, two can not be fully activated.
Meaning America will never surpass Germany's battleship count.
Isn't that convenient?
>>
>>89996194
I can forgive Colossus since they didn't really know what they were doing, but what they did with Leah was moronic. They should've just made her a normal fucking Battleship for fuck's sake.

I mean really, I wonder what's better? More strength and durability, or being able to warp matter with your fucking mind?
>>
>>89981498
> turing gets SSGay activation and saves the day
> brits save america
> brits go to america where there are 2 battleships instead of europe
DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
>>89995792
>The Brits had two, and fucking threw both away for no fucking reason just to make the Nazis look good.

They threw the first one away because they had no choice but to retaliate.

For the second, they rolled the dice hoping they'd get a miracle weapon (that Leah would stabilize after the end of her activations), and it did not pan out.

>Naval cannons can't do any damage to them

Did they ever got a direct hit from one? All I remember is them surviving the explosions that the artillery barrage caused, but never a direct hit. The scientist cunt even mentioned that naval guns could potentially kill them.

Of course accuracy becomes a major issue in this case, so does the fact that Ubers outrange all conventional artillery.
>>
>>89996228
Four? They only have 3, one of which isn't even military but a civilian. But hey I guess that's just as convenient that America also found 3

And they found all their battleships in 1944
>Isn't that convenient?
Yeah just as convenient that one of the German battleship is a traitor who can barley keep himself from going open traitor.
>>
>>89996324
Klaudia survived naval guns while she was so exhausted she couldn't even use her Halo anymore.
>>
>>89996239
The idea was that the halo effect would do shit against her, and it worked because they needed one battleship and two other cruisers bombing her for one hour before they broke through.
>>
>>89996389
By four, I assume he's talking about their first attempt to create a Battleship which made the giant monster blob.
>>
>>89996028
And do the russians know this? It's not like Stalin can log on to Wikipedia or read about the latest news on his Facebook.

No, what they know is that they have a few tankmen, they have an insane bitch battleship who could just as well say "fuck stalin" and nuke Moscow, and that the Nazis have 2.5 battleships and a whole lot of other tankmen somewhere in Europe.

If they attack Romania then, the nazis could flank them from poland and encircle their forces. And the last time the nazis had russian POWs in the comic, they turned them into soup. Plus if they divide their forces like that, then the Nazis REALLY won't have any opposition if they would want to attack Russia.

Russia is as much razed to the ground as Germany is, by the way. They have to send in reinforcements from the Urals. They don't have all their shit right there at the border.

Russia can't do shit for the same reason Germany can't do shit against them. Any attack would not be strong enough to do enough damage, and it would exhaust their remaining forces so much that then they would have no way of defending themselves.
>>
>>89996418
It doesn't matter because her job was to be able to slaughter other Battleships. Which she can't realistically do.

Any Battleship with a brain would just pull the same thing and dance around her while hitting her with their Halo. She'll never hit them.
>>
>>89996228
>You don't find it at all horribly convenient that at the end of the war with Germany's limited resources they managed to find four battleship candidates?

Nazis had years of head start, and lots and lots and lots of slavs and jews to experiment upon. And they found the candidates earlier, it just took them until so long for them to mature to full power.

British took simple blood sample tests, which take a while to transport to every part of the country and to run on every person in the country. They could've found more candidates faster if they did what the soviets did, line half million people, give them catalyst at gunpoint, and whoever survives is now an uber. Of course then they also get half million dead people, so yeah.
>>
>>89996470
Or they could hand her a bunch of rocks that she chucks at them if she has enough mobility.
>>
>>89996239
>I can forgive Colossus since they didn't really know what they were doing, but what they did with Leah was moronic. They should've just made her a normal fucking Battleship for fuck's sake.

They needed something stronger than Battleships, that's why they went for the Hulk stacking, because their heavy tanks could actually beat normal tankmen.
>>
>>89996411
>Klaudia survived naval guns while she was so exhausted she couldn't even use her Halo anymore.

But they weren't direct hits, were they, they just bombarded her general vicinity and she had to deal with the explosions around her, not an actual shell slamming onto her.
>>
>>89996470
That is why she need strong support
>>
>>89996389
>Yeah just as convenient that one of the German battleship is a traitor who can barley keep himself from going open traitor.

very convenient that he has not at this stage
>>
>>89996618
Yes very convenient for the Americans
>>
>>89996593
thats one of the many thing that i found completely dumb, why not just go only 80~90% strength so she could have at least some weak halo to protect herself at distance?
>>
>>89996470
So the idea behind Leah isn't actually bad. Dunkirk is a 5:1 who is lightning fast and is beyond even a 6:6 physically. The problem is their balance: they knew the heavy tank men were mutants with structural weaknesses and they still went all in on physical stacks.

If they had balanced Leah out to a 20:4 she probably would have been able to toast any of the German ubers because she wouldn't be half-crippled and them having a stronger halo effect simply wouldn't matter because she'd have got to and crushed them long before they could concentrate it enough to damage her. It took hours of cruiser fire to damage Leah a tiny bit - the actual loss of her leg was from her own muscle contraction.

Beyond all of this of course, the British can't stack halo effect. They can only do equal stacks or physical stacks. They went all-in physical because one balanced battleship couldn't possibly beat three German battleships: they needed a battleship-killer.
>>
>>89996470
She was meant to have enough support to be able to actually lay a hand on the battleships.

Problem was that they didn't knew about Klaudia, who fucked up all their support, and the fight was now 2 vs 1.

With enough support, if she actually grabs one of the battleships, she could've torn them up easily.
>>
>>89996541
This defines well the only advantages germany have, the knowledge (no one else knows what they are doing) and prep time (activation takes a whole lot of time)
>>
>>89996641
Hindsight is like that.
>>
>>89996653
There's one other thing with Leah now that I remember: it's heavily implied she isn't fully stacked. Being incompletely stacked makes you weaker than being stacked to a completion point (1:1, 3:3, 6:6, etc.)
>>
>>89996716
I think she's like 21:1 or 22:1.
>>
>>89996442

Actually, the Russians think that the Germans have FOUR Battleships, two of which are currently in Germany. (If they don't know about America, they'll think the Germans have all four in Germany.)

They can't advance without their own.
>>
>>89996716
>>89996766
I recall she was 23:1.
>>
>>89997266
the issue about her last activation wasn't that it would turn her in a immobile monster or something?
>>
>>89997396
Yes
>>
>>89997396
I don't remember how the stacking worked at the end but the scientist lady didn't know how Leah would react to more physical stackings so she snuck in a halo at the last minute that let her become mobile.

Somehow the Germans still expected Leah to be mobile and set a trap that takes advantage of Leahs incredible speed an poor turning capacity.

At this point I'm just surprised the Allies aren't just finding out someone is battleship potential and sending them unactivated and naked into the front line.
>>
>>89997852
>Allies aren't just finding out someone is battleship potential and sending them unactivated and naked into the front line.
they pretty much are with the two black guys.
>>
>>89997852
>Somehow the Germans still expected Leah to be mobile and set a trap that takes advantage of Leahs incredible speed an poor turning capacity.

Plan for the worst, hope for the best.
>>
>>89998074
Except in the case of the Russian threat
>Plan that the writers will have our backs
>>
>>89994404
What good is a victory over Hitler if it means losing to Stalin?
>>
>>89996104
Also, Stalin wouldn't blink an eye at losing 10 or 20 million more of his people. Fuck, he'd kill an equal number himself just to show his enemies that it doesn't bother him.
>>
>>89998112
When you can't win by playing it safe, you have to gamble.
>>
>>89999005
>A slot machine where I always win? I must be in heaven!
>a slot machine where I always win?! This must be hell!
The constant gambles and wins make it so boring
>>
>>89994164
Indeed
>Maybe THIS TIME the Allies will finally turn the tables on the Nazis like their massive resources should allow them to do
>>
i feel like all the people arguing over which faction would win are missing the point.

all of mankind will fall to the will of the uber. eventually there won't be enough civilians to fight over and someone like katushkya will wipe the last traces of conventional authority off the planet.

i suspect the final form ubers won't even be remotely human.
Thread posts: 336
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.