[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Defending the current state of Marvel

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLh0EvwE3_M
>sales are good
>stories are good
>current Spiderman run is good
>Dc is boring because it's all the same. Marvel haters just hate change.
>has nothing to do with politics
How does he do it with a straight face?
>>
>>89976380
>How does he do it with a straight face?
Fanboy hype/delusions
>>
>>89976380
I hate the Comicbookcast
>>
>>89976380
Because he knows you'll watch it and he gets paid when you do.
>>
>>89976380
Nothing disgusts me more than marvel fans
>>
>>89976380
His opinion is different from your own and probably interacts in an echo chamber that is largely pro Marvel.
>>
>>89977579
Don't we all.
I hope you're reading this Matt.
>>
>>89976380

Seems like he's just another Marvel cuck
>>
>>89976380
>they "progressed" Spider-Mans character by having him become a billionaire
>the character totally ages and grows over the years
As opposed to that time they completely regressed and betrayed everything the character stood for by having him make a deal with the literal devil to remove is marriage and child so he could save his old aunt.
>Marvel comics are just conditioning people for change in the MCU
>this is a good thing
>DC has sales because they just had a relaunch
>8 months ago
>Marvel are literally currently in the middle of a relaunch

Holy fucking shit this was so bad. Blind Marvel fanboys are the fucking worst.
>>
These Guys Are Why I Got Back Into Comics 6 years ago,
But Now I Can't Stand Them
>>
>>89980796
Well six years ago they were doing videos on actual comics, so I can see why you stopped.
>>
>>89976380
His comic reviews are the dumbest things ever.

>I like how they focus on these characters.

>It's entertaining

>The characters work together.

>7/10.

This is literally how every review of his goes. If it's good, it's for the most bullshit reasons. If it's bad, it's for the most bullshit reasons.
>>
>>89976380
>marvel logo open
>being an actual shill for a company while being paid a YouTube salary

This guy is such a faggot
>>
>>89980666
>Marvel are literally currently in the middle of a relaunch
To be fair, Satan, you must ask when Marvel ISN'T in the middle of some kind of relaunch period.
>>
ITT: jealous faggots who are mad that I'm making money doing what I love.
>>
>>89982512
You're paid to shitpost?
>>
>>89982512
Armin is too much of a numale to use phrases like faggot. Nice try.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.