[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who remember

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: KickAss2.jpg (20KB, 250x380px) Image search: [Google]
KickAss2.jpg
20KB, 250x380px
who remember
>>
File: 11835.jpg (357KB, 900x1162px) Image search: [Google]
11835.jpg
357KB, 900x1162px
>>89976106
I raise you.
>>
>>89976106

How well did Kick Ass 2 do with normies? It seems like everyone loved the first one but I hear nothing about the second from them.
>>
>>89976137
post it
>>
>>89976152
I liked it. Preferred the first movie over the comic but preferred second comic to the movie
>>
>>89976152
I hear people like it.

Apparently enough people pirated it that Fridge-Girl and the Execubots whined about "losing" money and that's why there wasn't a third.
>>
>>89977560
Hit-Girl loses all her charm in the second one, because the fridge got too old, so she just feels like everyone else in the movie.
>>
>>89976237
This pretty much!
>>
>>89976237
With me it's the opposite.

Mainly because the first movie and the second comic didn't have that Kick-Ass feel.
But the first comic and second movie definitely do.
>>
>>89976106
Entire world comes crashing down when Millar trys to expand it into his other comic properties.
>>
>>89977691
I think it actually works, but only for Kick-Ass.

Because it helps explain why they're able to do all of this ridiculous stuff.
Especially Hit-Girl.

It's hardcoded into the universe.
>>
>>89977622
>>89977560
Any particular reason you guys are referring to Chloe Moretz as fridge?
>>
>>89976106
I read it last week, I watched the movie before reading the comic. The comic is a lot more cynical then the movie but I'm unsure which ones plays it more straight
>>
>>89978088
Because she has a fridge body.
Her body has the properties of a fridge.
>>
>>89978088
This>>89978129

She's built like a 50's fridge.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.