[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is their endgame?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png (119KB, 420x238px) Image search: [Google]
Adventure_Time_-_Title_card.png
119KB, 420x238px
What is their endgame?
>>
>>89975117
Right now?
Could be anything, they didn't really bother to establish a good enough running threats outside of the lych and well they already overused him
They had 8 seasons to, I guess girlfriends and lesbians were more important
>>
>>89975406
Yeah, it seems like it got either cancelled or just they decided to end it quickly because CN was screwing them over for far too long.
>>
>>89975406
wait, the lych is still alive?
>>
>>89975828
The baby is the lich and it is still out there, so...
>>
They never came up with one.
Maybe have Bubblegum and Marceline fuck so they won't be accused of queerbaiting.
>>
>watched a random episode on CN
>Magic man is now Normal man

I've missed a lot.
>>
The monsters from that Prison Planet will come to Earth which will have the baby turn back into the Lich and Finn and friends will have to defeat them.

We know he'll succeed but there will be costs as we saw in the flash forward episodes with Lemonhope and the Graybles guy.
>>
>>89977448
Makes sense but i wonder what shit will happen that we get this desaturated, empty land of ooo
>>
Why are adventure time threads so empty nowadays? Do you really hate it so much?
>>
I'm predicting an insane final season, especially the last few episodes. Depends on how much time they thought they had left.
>>
>>89979369
There's talk when there's stuff to talk about, Islands got a shitload of discussion but it's all talked out.

Everything else has already been discussed to death over the last 7 goddamn years so when there's new shit out there can be new stuff to talk about.
>>
>>89980505
I mean I wanted to talk about the endgame of AT because we are really close to the finale and it's good time to do that.
>>
>>89980584
And people have been talking about possible endings for a while too so this isn't a new topic that will create tons of interest. Maybe when we're closer to it but we're still 30 episodes and like a year and a half away.
>>
>>89980607
Well I am unlucky then, because I haven't seen any good discussions on AT lately, excluding islands
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.