[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sabrina More-or-Less Confirmed For 'Riverdale' Finale

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

>Amid speculation that the comic book character could be part of an expanded Archie universe on The CW, showrunner Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa hinted that she could turn up as early as this season. “We could [see her in Season 1],” Aguirre-Sacasa told TheWrap.

http://www.thewrap.com/sabrina-teenage-witch-come-riverdale-season-exclusive/

>KJ Apa (Archie) said one of the things fans should look forward to is the imminent arrival of a particular character from the nearby town of Greendale. “Sabrina, I don’t know if you’re familiar with Sabrina from the comics, she’s going to come,” Apa said. “Yeah, she comes in our last episode.”

http://www.denofgeek.com/us/tv/riverdale/257276/riverdale-introducing-sabrina-the-teenage-witch-confirmed
>>
>tfw she fucked up reality and that's why it's grimdark
>season 2 is all about resetting reality to normal Archie tone
>>
File: IMG_3795.jpg (23KB, 187x269px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3795.jpg
23KB, 187x269px
SOON
O
O
N
>>
File: 1453412260288.jpg (85KB, 960x497px) Image search: [Google]
1453412260288.jpg
85KB, 960x497px
>>89972636
fund it
>>
File: 5646074-p2_16+copy-1.jpg (504KB, 949x453px) Image search: [Google]
5646074-p2_16+copy-1.jpg
504KB, 949x453px
>>
>>89972599
ill come right out and say it, she is not going to be better than melissa joan hart
>>
>>89972599
>the rumours were true

Sweet
>>
>>89974789

What if she's played by Melissa Joan Hart?
>>
>>89975340
Melissa Joan Hart is too busy starring in things like "God's not Dead 2" to touch a show with such degenerate ideas about the gays
>>
>>89975340
I could see her returning as one of Sabrina's aunts, but even that is unlikely now that she is a bit of a nut
>>
>>89975514
>>89975800

That's a shame.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.