[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, well, well. If it isn't the little 4th graders.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Wolfgang.jpg (22KB, 223x269px) Image search: [Google]
Wolfgang.jpg
22KB, 223x269px
Well, well, well. If it isn't the little 4th graders.
>>
>>89969849
And if it isn't Mr. Gigantism himself.
Tell me, when they were casting for "The Elephant Man" did they mistake you for Joseph Merrick himself?
>>
>>89969849
I think Principal Wartz needs find out where the school milk comes from? No fifth grader should be that damn big.
>>
>>89969880
>>89969895
I think it was a perspective thing. He looked big compared to the fourth graders.
>>
>>89969849
why was Harold so much smaller than the 5 graders when he was actually a 13 year old who was held back?
>>
>>89969849
>The faggot that skips leg day thinks he's hot shit
>>
>>89969880
>Joseph Merrick
That Serebi guy?
>>
>when the 11 year old has the build of a 22 year old weight lifter
>>
>>89971984
He was a fat Jew
>>
>>89969849
Is Wolfgang Hydra?
>>
It always bugged the shit out of me how old the 6th graders in Hey Arnold seemed. They all had deep voices and were way taller than the other kids.

6th graders are 11/12.
>>
>>89969849
>Pointy ears
>Pig nose
>Large build
Is he an orc?
>>
>>89969849
is this 5 grades hate and bully the 4 ones a thing on your places.

here in my country i never had a problem with other grades people.
>>
>>89974240
It's the same shit in South Park.
You're meant to see the older kids with the eyes of the main characters and to them they all look huge and super mature.
>>
>>89976351
>You're meant to see the older kids with the eyes of the main characters and to them they all look huge and super mature.
Are we really or is that just what people tell themselves?
>>
>>89976698
It is.

Remember how they saw the high school kids as not being as big since they were trying to blend in with them and thus were not automatically intimidated.
>>
His shirt always reminded me if captain planet for some reason
>>
>>89969912

Didn't he crush a mailbox like a paper bag?
>>
>>89969849
i bet those are regular sized pants you fuck
>>
>>89971984
>why was Harold so much smaller than the 5 graders when he was actually a 13 year old who was held back?
I think they gradually decided to ignore that aspect of Harold(indeed the only reason they probably didn't just outright retcon it was so they could do the Bar Mitzvah episode), since it almost never came up(especially since Torvald worked better for the "extremely held back kid with bullying tendencies" archetype while Harold shifted to just being the goofy fat kid)
>>
>>89976698
You didn't feel this way in grade school? In 3rd grade I recall 8th graders looking practically like adults.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.