[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Logan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: laura.jpg (196KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
laura.jpg
196KB, 550x550px
>The mutant population is slowly dying thanks to an artificial virus created by Rice's employer called 'The Decay'
>all mutants (even Logan) is afflicted by this and is slowly dying
>Logan's healing factor had gone slow coupled with the virus and his adamantum skeleton
>Xavier suffers from dementia alongside the virus and must constantly be medicated
>Laura is a successful clone of Logan which resulted from an actual birth mother forced upon by Rice
>It is revealed later that Laura is actually the 2nd perfect clone, the first one is revealed to be Mariko Yashida's son infused with Logan's dna
>Laura escapes Rice's facilities with the help of an unseen mutant implied to be similar to both her and Logan
>she then proceeds to blend in with children on a field trip
>the school bus is attacked by Pierce and Laura escapes in the confusion
>Xavier dies towards the end because of his wounds
>X-24 is an adult Wolverine clone said to be stronger than Logan and Laura combined
>X-24 has claws similar to Daken but is physically a clone of Logan
>X-24 dies by molten adamantum
>Logan nearly dies towards the end similar to how his character dies in the comics with his body giving up on him while molten adamantum slowly races towards him
>Logan is later helped by Laura to stand up and escape the facilities
>movie ends like a western where the future is left ambiguous and Laura and Logan rides of to places unknown
>>
Neat
>>
>>89968531

so have any insider reviews come out?
>>
The last of x
or
Terminator judgement x
>>
>>89970073
No country for old x
>>
>>89970073
>>89970116
Double-kek
>>
>>89968531
Blade Logan (The Final Cut)
>>
I find it tedious how everyone claims this film is setting up X-23 to take Wolverine's place in the X-Men films, when it's the post apocalyptic future.
>>
Fake. We already know how Logan comes across Laura and that's not it.
>>
>>89970464
because time travel totally isn't a thing. neither are alternate dimensions.
>>
>>89970464
Honestly the x-men movie timetable is such a mess, i wouldn't be suprised if x-23 just showes up in the next one and nobody bothers to explain shit.
>>
>>89968531
>Press 'x' to Logan
>>
File: 3032511-inline-fictionalminerals.jpg (479KB, 1700x1202px) Image search: [Google]
3032511-inline-fictionalminerals.jpg
479KB, 1700x1202px
>>89968531
how the fuck does adamantium get infected by a virus? isn't it an element?
>>
>>89970464
The third Resident Evil movie had a post-apocalyptic setting that they just walked back with no explanation, I wouldn't put doing that above Fox.
>>
>>89971276
the resident evil movies are a mess but the games are even more fucking stupid, somehow people don't get infected anymore
>>
>>89971218
It's an alloy, actually.

But OP doesn't say the adamantium is infected by the virus, it says Wolverine is dying due to the virus and adamantium poisoning, since his healing factor is not as good at keeping that in check.
>>
>>89971373
makes more sense, also I thought adamantium was the refined form of vibranium
>>
>>89968531
>X-24 has claws similar to Daken

Kek.
>>
>>89971218

>no Hardtofindium

GL!!
>>
>>89971218
>white text yellow background
>largest section

the intersection of autistic research and recollection, and bad graphic design
>>
>>89970073
>>89970116
No Country for Terminator: the Last Judgement of X
>>
File: cWzAMsY.jpg (41KB, 940x772px) Image search: [Google]
cWzAMsY.jpg
41KB, 940x772px
>>89975350
check your screen settings because that's orange and can be read perfectly fine
>>
>>89971459

It's some weird alloy of iron. I get the impression that it's a blend of iron isotopes (can iron have isotopes? Not a metallurgist).
>>
>>89968531
what about the costume, why has he been posting tweets of the original.
>>
>>89977005
All elements can have isotopes. Most of those will be unstable, though.
>>
>>89968531
>We terminator now
>>
>>89975350
either you have colour blindness or your monitor is dying because the colour is orange, not yellow
>>
>>89977478
>Most of those will be unstable, though.
Maybe that's why they had to be embedded in blocks of resin.
>>
>>89968531
flip fag already spoiled how most of the mutants die and it's because of prof X so fuck off you dumb nigger
>>
>>89974105
It's right there anon, can't you see it?
>>
>>89977944
Do you remember exactly what he said?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.