[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Colombia needs more superheroes.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

Comics in the 90's were more "global", why is it that outside Morrison and the generic "paris/tokio/london" is being attacked it seems no one cares about actually making high tier superheroes more global?
>>
>Greenland

What the fuck? Does the Viking blood still burn in their veins?
>>
Because the Global Guardians were usually too many to function well & when they weren't, they just weren't developed or interesting enough to be little more than Bialya's superhero team they never needed because they were just being assholes about it anyways. That & half of them ended up dying or being depowered. Little Mermaid died & then inexplicably returned & explained away in a single sentence that the one that died was "an evil twin." The concept of it though...was pretty interesting...Except maybe the Alt-Right Robot made out of Death Butterflies.
>>
>>89964357
Fun fact, the most recent murder in Iceland, after years of zeroes, was done by Greenlanders.
>>
>>89964357
Greenland's population is like 50,000 so that just means that like 6 people were murdered in 2011.
>>
>>89964357
Greenland isnt white, it's like 70% native american.
>>
>>89964411
That and the only thing they have to do is drinking and playing with guns
>>
>>89964319
I would kinda like seeing European heroes struggling to be recognised by the bureaucratic system which just goes and points them at statistics that suggest a lack of need for heroes or even adverse effect of heroing on murder rates.
So they operate only in secret or as part of international situational mandates for accute threats.
>>
>>89964319
>somalia having one of the lowest levels of murders

something is not right
>>
>>89964319
Guarding The Globe.
>>
>>89964319
Every single one of these I see Europe and the Nordic countries always come across as the best places to live by far in real hard data.
>>
>>89965595
Insurgencies apparently don't count, only your ol' regular crime.
>>
>>89966077
I think this is reported crime without projections. If you have no stable government, that becomes very hard to do.
>>
>>89965913
It is. Americans like to ridicule Europe as weak and overrun with foreigners, but objectively it's a good place to live. In part because problems get publicised a lot. While it makes you look bad, it helps get solutions. Especially Germany loves to discuss everything publicly and criticise itself. Which includes large-scale demonstrations for and against just about anything organised by well-disciplined NGOs. Riots are generally rare and accurately attributed to the perpetrators instead of smearing everyone demonstrating.
>>
>>89964319
>russia the only major world superpower thats red
fucking seriously? Burger here, I would have thout we were in for sure.
>>
>>89966487
Russia is a violent and primitove place in many regards.
>>
>>89964319
I kinda want to write a fanfic about capes in 616 Germany. The cultural and legal differences to the US could play out interestingly.
>power registration and licencing systems
>legal obligations to help similar to medical and rescue professionals
>legal status of Nuhumans
>>
>>89964319
Why is Kyrgyzstan the only red country in Central Asia?
>>
>>89966452
>but objectively it was a good place to live
Fixed that for you, bruh.
>>
File: Haters_gon_hate_kyrgyzstan.jpg (65KB, 600x464px) Image search: [Google]
Haters_gon_hate_kyrgyzstan.jpg
65KB, 600x464px
>>89966578
>List is from 2011
>Meanwhile in 2010...
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.