[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion talkback thread maybe?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 214
Thread images: 14

File: legion poster.jpg (118KB, 503x755px) Image search: [Google]
legion poster.jpg
118KB, 503x755px
The second episode come out today, aren`t you excited for more mojo /co/?
>>
is it Mojo or Shadow King? in my country we get it one day later

If it were Mojo it would be quite trippy
>>
>>89958497
I am actually betting on shadow king, I dont think they will waste mojo in a tv show
>>
>>89958420
>Mojo
That's a weird way to spell Shadow King.

And anyways, I don't have cable so unless there's a stream somewhere, no talkback for me.
>>
>>89958891
dang it, we need a stream
>>
IT'S STARTING
>>
>>89958891
>Shadow King

stupid way of saying yellow eyed personality
>>
Neat scene.
>>
>Summerland
As in Scott Summers?
>>
This is a really visually well done show. Fucking Hawley does visuals like nobody else.
>>
>turning down the volume
>rewriting the story of your life

These are literally some techniques used for mental illness, albeit made more cape-like.
>>
>Can we talk to them?
>It's better if you don't, it changes the memory

oh no.
>>
inb4 his memory of his dad has no face
>>
My dad is an....[changes his memory]....an astronomer.
>>
>father has hair
So that rules out Professor X.
>>
>>89960421
Not birthfather
>>
>>89960421
>trusting the memory of a schitzo
>trusting memory at all when in the room with a memory manipulator
>>
>>89960421
She was pregnant in the comics and never told the prof. So it doesn't.
>>
gonna make a call:

dream dad is a mental block put in by Xavier so no telepaths could easily find out David was his son.
>>
Are they going with Prof x being his papa or not and if so isn't his mother supposed to have an accent?
>>
Did someone figure out specifically what blonde-no-touch's power was?
>>
>>89960486
body switching
>>
>>89960486
Swapping bodies (and powers)
>>
Cure for Wellness looks just the right amount level of weird and stupid. I'm kind of hyped for it.
>>
>>89960486
promos say she switches bodies with people, or minds

no fucking idea what the details are but she is a body swapper
>>
Will they even stick with the Prof. X-as-the-father aspect, or are they gonna change that so it would be its own thing?

Also; if they don't change it, who should play him?
>>
>>89960500
>>89960526
>>89960511
I'm still confused as to how she switched with David yet David's body ended up on the outside
>>
David isn't that old, the technology of the era wouldn't be that retro
>>
>>89960500
>>89960511
>>89960526
Ah. Thought the mind/body swap was just an outlash of David's power.
>>
Anyone got a mega?
>>
>>89960560
It's a style choice.
>>
>>89960513
Gore Verbinski guarantees it'll be halfway watchable.
>>
>>89960560
It's deliberately schizo in regards to the time. Let's just assume it takes place in the same time period as Archer
>>
>>89960544

They switched back after awhile.
>>
>>89960575
Still airing anon.
>>
Twizzlers. Also, keep an eye out for eyes. I just saw two in those scenes.
>>
Thought it was moved to Tuesday due to everyone watching It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia instead.
>>
>>89960610
canucks might get it a couple hours earlier
>>
G O A T
>>
>>89960621
Why'd they go up against the Flash and LoT, better to be against the Arrowverse show that everyone hates.
>>
Huh. I thought David fired that guy last week
>>
>>89960640
It's not against CW shows since they are at 8 and 9 Eastern, whereas Legion and other FX shows are 10 Eastern.
>>
>Ywn have milk with a mind artist after they plow your memories
>>
>>89960687
no he fired the guy who I thought was Chuck

not Lex Luthor wasn't in the pool
>>
>>89958497
>>89960151

Obviously Mystique's packed a few pounds
>>
So guy in green suit with a perm is definitely a tracking mugga, right?
>>
>>89960750
his codename is The Eye, probably some kind of psychoemetry or prescience
>>
So what do you guys think the Twizzlers mean? Both scenes with them had Aubrey Plaza in them.
>>
oh kek I just realized

this blonde is "Not Rogue"
>>
>>89960775
I thought he might be Stryker's kid from X2 since the eye thing. But I think his powers were only about mind stuff for the movie. They were different with the Purifiers.
>>
Jemaine!
>>
>I can't physically fuck you
>So I'll just psychically fuck you
>>
I didn't think the first episode was anything special, is this one better?
>>
>>89960884
It's slower.
>>
>>89960884
the show is definitely gonna be a slow burn, the ultimate payoff will determine if it was all worth it or not
>>
If this is where Legion tapers off into The League tie-in...
>>
*snap*
>>
>>89960922
Is this a new FX canon
>>
>>89960922
DA DUD DUD DUD DUD DA DA DAAAAAA
>>
>Why can't you have what everyone else has?
>Because I'm sick.

Real shit, nigga.
>>
>>89960913
>the ultimate payoff will determine if it was all worth it or not

Telltale sign of a bad show.
>>
This show makes very nice use of sound.
>>
Plaza plays a really convincing drug addict
>>
Is that a real way that people do drugs?

Because it should be.
>>
WE GET IT YOU VAPE
>>
>>89960618
>Frog eyes
There's another one.
>>
>>89960973
Season 1 of Fargo wasn't bad.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
>>89960973
unless it works

>they are starting to suspect additional personalities
>>
>telling a schizo telekinetic to concentrate
Hooboy
>>
>>89961047
mugga that is some mutant growth hormone mixed in with weed and doll hairs and whatever other shit on that vice show about cooking with weed.
>>
I love the way they have the characters react to the scene cuts. It's nice that even they are confused as hell.
>>
>>89961021
Season 2 started out slow, but got amazing

And then it shit the bed in the last 10 minutes
>>
i love this show so far but i dont want to see more rogue "i cant touch people" b-story shit
>>
>>89961156
I agree, that sideplot is killing me with how boring it is. Everything else is good though.
>>
>tfw I missed the start and will have to wait to watch it
When will it be on FXNow?
>>
should we also be keeping track of when "Not Rogue" is wearing gloves and when she isn't?
>>
>>89961110
>mutant growth hormone
I hope so, but I kind of doubt it. I get the feeling that this show is basically only going to have David and any other direct Marvel references will be scrubbed.
>>
For some reason the outfits really stand out in this show.
>>
>>89961021
I didn't like it.
>>
>>89961202
Probably tomorrow
>>
>Andromeda

anyone else think for a second he was talking about the old Kevin Sorbo show?
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 163x182px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 163x182px
Once again this is total unwatchable shit. Hurr durr and I then I finger banged this stove frog drugs XD le quirky jumps so nothing makes sense.

Just like last week I will ask the same question and none of you will be able to answer it: explain what is going on coherently and why it makes sense. You can't.
>>
>>89961156
>>89961186
I don't mind it compared to the cwverse its nice to see two people not forcing drama and just enjoying each other. Not that it can't happen but for now its alright
>>
>>89961317
If you don't like it, don't watch it.
>>
>>89961202
Its coming on again right after
>>
These people sure dress nicely for living in the middle of an insane mutant facility in the forest.
>>
>>89961317
They are using psychics to explore his memory and figure out what triggers his powers

keep up the shit posting, it forces me to pay extra special attention
>>
>>89961317
You again

Well sorry, but the rights aren't going back to the Mouse any time soon
>>
>>89961202
I'm going to be missing the opening 30 for at least a few more weeks due to watching Always Sunny. No idea why they put this up against themselves, time-wise.
>>
Mojo is spooky as fuck
>>
>>89961366
>>89961431
Yup you both failed the test. You know the entire show is completely incoherent and have no idea what is going on.

>your brain is lighting up like never before David!
>look at all the red filling up on these dials xD
Nice writing
>>
LOGAN HYPE
>>
>>89961511
FX operates under the assumption that the audience that watches FX doesn't watch FXX and Visa Versa

they have been competing with themselves for years, I lost track of Sunny because of it
>>
I can't blame him for freaking out, MRI machines are basically well ventilated coffins.
>>
>Yellow Eyes showed up because David astral projected

hype
>>
What was wrong with video game consoles just playing video games? I already have a TV, I don't need you to give me TV channels.
>>
i dont think this will be getting a 2nd season. westworld tried confusing narrative shit and the ratings dropped week after week and fx doesnt spend hbo-tier money.
>>
>>89961317
I'd say it works in the show's advantage. It's about a schizo who barely knows what's going on most of the time, might as well make the audience know as much as the protagonist
>>
The show's almost over and less than 100 posts? Does no one watch this live then?
>>
SYD A CUTE
>>
>>89961658
Mr. Robot does fine with it
>>
File: Ghost Ice Cream.jpg (118KB, 376x473px) Image search: [Google]
Ghost Ice Cream.jpg
118KB, 376x473px
Not Rogue will never give you a hand job with those gloves
>>
>>89961658
>westworld tried confusing narrative shit and the ratings dropped week after week

you fucking what? the last two episodes of the season were the highest watch episodes of the season, they even beat the premieres numbers
>>
>>89961658
I thought this was gonna be a miniseries
>>
notRogue keeps getting hotter.
>>
>>89961543
Mutant guy got brought in for testing by gov't. Got rescued by other mutants. They are now trying to help him gain control of his powers by exploring his past. Except his memory is all jumbled up and he is unconsciously repressing shit.
>>
>leeches

...Maggot?
>>
THIS SONG WAS IN GTA VICE CITY AND I LOVE ITTTTTT
>>
Oh boy, wacky torture
>>
>>89961655
Because to some people consoles are just Netflix/hulk/whatever boxes and the higher ups think that means something
>>
>>89961682
I think it gets less /co/ viewers without a dedicated stream. I guess less people pay for cable.
>>
Fuck yeah Hyperactive!
>>
>>89961655
The PS4 has 1 game, so it's gonna have to have something to keep people around.
>>
>>89961703
>Not wanting to switch bodies constantly between giving and recieving.
>>
>>89961773
I am guessing the time frame of this show is the 80s or late 70s?
>>
File: Two Face.png (36KB, 210x222px) Image search: [Google]
Two Face.png
36KB, 210x222px
>>89961873
>>
>>89961883
it's intentionally timeless with random aspects. In an interview with Vulture or someone, he said there's explicitly no specific car so no one can date it.
>>
>>89961564
It's so dumb, in my opinion, and I don't see any reason they couldn't either air Sunny before Legion (thus giving Legion more ratings, assuming they move it back to FX or vice versa), or air Legion a little earlier. I'm sure there's some reason, but it just sucks I, and others, have to choose which to watch live.
>>
>>89961980
>>89961564
I feel both of you. Imagine my shock not watching last week and missing Charlie's gay.

I thought everyone was just running interviews about Fist Fight weeks early. Nope!
>>
>>89961710
westworld almost wasnt renewed bec of initial declining ratings but i guess the VOD audience brought it back up. i hope this show can pull it off too.
>>
I'm watching the rerun and just got to the part where the cool black guy said David may be the key.

How long until Xavier gets a mention? I mean they won't tie it into the movies, but you literally can't have Legion without Professor X
>>
>Why can't you have what everyone else has
>Because I'm sick
;-;
>>
>>89961682
I grabbed the season on itunes, so it'll be available to me tomorrow. Same with the Expanse.
>>
Holy fuck did David just break/teleport the MRI?

How strong is this mugga
>>
>yfw making the fat yellow eyed guy Mojo would be a perfect way to cut off the show if it gets cancelled
Then again, I can see it staying around since people like it so much
>>
>>89963572
It's an expensive show, and the rating for the PREMIERE were only okay. This is your classic "canceled after a great first season" show.
>>
>>89963612
God dammit. Fox finally puts out something better than all of their Marvel movies and it is probably going to get canned after 8 episodes.
>>
>>89964047
>Fox
Well, nobody should be surprised really.
>>
>>89964047
>>89964075
FX have given The Americans six seasons and nobody watches that.

If Legion can keep up being critically successful, they'll continue it.

The show isn't that expensive. It's not a special effects showcase or anything.
>>
>>89964244
>FX have given The Americans six seasons and nobody watches that.
The Americans is one of the most critically acclaimed shows in the past decade. And what's more is that's a low key spy drama. The most expensive shit for that show is probably all the fucking wigs. That pilot for Legion probably cost more than the entire season five of The Americans.
>>
>>89964356

Most of the first episodes good looks were just cinematography. That action sequence at the end would have looked bad if it was in an episode of Heroes.
>>
>>89964416
>That action sequence at the end would have looked bad if it was in an episode of Heroes.
You mean the show that had a faceoff between Peter and Sylar as a bunch of lights shining from a crack under a door? Just the stuff at the end of the episode with the long tracking shot through an action sequence was a ton for CGI for ANY tv show. Legion is undoubtedly more expensive than most of Fox's shows, but we'll just have to see if they think it'll pay off some how down the road.
>>
File: wait a second.png (188KB, 261x337px) Image search: [Google]
wait a second.png
188KB, 261x337px
Couldn't David just explode all of those Division guys like a spaghetti

why is he afraid
>>
File: im-not-sure-about-that-feel.jpg (93KB, 636x758px) Image search: [Google]
im-not-sure-about-that-feel.jpg
93KB, 636x758px
>Watching first episode last week
>Parents come over
>They get really into it
>They now want to come over and watch it with me every week
>mfw
>>
>>89961021
Yes it was. And so is Legion.
>>
>>89964919

both seasons of fargo were great and so is this show. stop being a /co/ntrarian. no one gives a shit how edgy you are on the internet faggot.
>>
>>89961543
Let me guess. You didn't watch/get Amemeican Psycho OR A Beautiful Mind?
>>89961664
imagine being a diagnosed schizophrenic and watching a show from another schizo's perspective.[/spoilers]
The feels man... i can't take the feels
>>
>>89960884
>>89960973
You've got bad taste, I'm afraid it's terminal. Go watch something with more "splosions" I can feel how much like those already.
>>
>>89965879
This, if you don't like the show you've got bad taste and need your hit of splosions. Go download One Punch Man, it's a genuinely good show even dummies like you guys can enjoy.
>>
>>89961317
>Just like last week I will ask the same question
Oh I remember that.
And then everybody pretty easily explained everything,
>>
>>89963257
Very. David deleted ancient gods from existence one time. And himself
>>
>>89965879
Why does everyone think this show is so smart? So far all it's done is play the same old "Is any of this real?" game.
>>
Just started watching the new episode. First the lady tells him his mental illness isn't real and his doctors were lying to him, now he's hold an e-meter looking thing. Is Noah Hawley a scientologist?
>>
>>89966680
Now the "Memory work" thing, sounds a lot like scientology auditing.
>>
File: 1432359103316.jpg (55KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
1432359103316.jpg
55KB, 431x431px
Just finished the first episode and that "kung fu" moves against armored uzi equipped soldiers was so shit it makes me doubt about the quality of this show. The guy just throwing henchmen to the sky was actually more believable than they just "fighting" their way out without a single bullet touching them. Oh wait, actually a single bullet touched the psychic but nothing happened because consequences doesn't exist. I thought they were going lowbro with the plot but it seems a grandiloquent "You're the chosen one" story, that's shit too.

Still the show is very into a schizo storytelling and that's interesting. Visually appealing too. I'll keep watching it, I hope it delivers.
>>
Why do people like this show? It just seems shit. I can't even keep focus on it.
>>
>>89964763
>need to watch it with you
They're trying to reconnect, bruv. Let it happen with this show or deflect onto a different activity.
>>
>>89961314
No, I actually enjoyed some education in my life.
>>
File: 1389305557848.gif (2MB, 639x337px) Image search: [Google]
1389305557848.gif
2MB, 639x337px
>>89963072
>I grabbed the season on itunes, so it'll be available to me tomorrow. Same with the Expanse.
Man, I wish I could put money into a show I liked like this, but I live in Europe and iTunes doesn't - wait.
Oh wait, it actually DOES offer the show.
Holy shit. Nice.
>>
>>89966897
David is a very unreliable narrator, so don't take anything in the show at face value.

As far as anyone knows, everything regarding the escape was a hallucination and David escaped himself.
>>
>>89967430
Looked around some more, trying to find The Expanse, eventually I realized they didn't have that in my country. Took me about 15 minutes to find that out for certain though.
Maybe it's the complete lack of content they have on iTunes in my country, but this whole iTunes TV series application may just be the worst crime against usability I've ever tried to navigate.
>can't find a search function
>just netflix categories
>help link
>offers helpful advise like:
>"to know which language a series is in, you have to read the description and see what language that is in"
>click on sci-fi and fantasy category
>get catapulted into my internet browser
>"So you want to download iTunes"
Fuck.
So what do you have?
>Drama
ok, clicking here actually worked
>Arrow, Flash, 24, Game of Thrones, The 100, a billion other things that aren't dramas
Ok.
Do you have at least interesting animation though?
>about 50 serieses for pre-schoolers and Highschool of the Dead all in one single category
Ok, let's just stop using this now.

At least I got Legion out of it.
>>
I really wanna know what the Eye's power is. He doesn't seem to have actually used it once yet
>>
>>89960298
>>
>>89966693
It probably is, the group might have save him from Section 3 but there's definitely some overt ulterior motives going on.
>>
I want to know old lady's reaction when she figures out that David actually is insane.
>>
>>89968552
Right?

I'm surprised she hasn't realized his powers go way beyond TK/telepathy yet.
>>
>>89968585
Just like in the first episode at the pool explosion scene

David should be like "so who has fire powers in here?"
>>
Remind me again how this guys isnt mojo.
>>
>>89968699
And how they noticed his reality warping powers present in his flashbacks and shove it off as a "glitch"
>>
>>89968709
Cause he's the Shadow King
>>
>>89961317
Can anyone seriously not summarize the plot to these episodes?

They're not complicated. There's a lot of stuff that exists mostly as foreshadowing, but what is actually happening is super easy to explain.
>>
>>89968833
This guy has been baiting since the first episode aired.
Just ignore him.
>>
>>89968833
Ep1:
This schitzo named David is in a mental asylum.
He throws a fit, and in the chaos he manages to escape.
Popo catches him and interrogates him regarding what happened at the asylum.

Now here's where it gets weird. But I'm describing the rest from David's point of view.

Popo tries to kill him, but he uses superpowers to escape. He gets help from his GF that he met earlier in the asylum.
The GF's friends helps David to a place where there are other people with superpowers.

Ep2:
Using superpowers they enter David's mind to try and figure out how his powers work and how David could be able to control these powers.
These powers are apparently also the reason why David is acting schitzo.
They discover in his dreams that he has daddy issues.
Popo is still looking after David.
>>
>>89964244
The Americans is one of the best shows around tho. Not giving it a proper ending would be a crime against television.
>>
>>89965459
Fargo ripped off the entire oeuvre of far superior artists and did absolutely nothing unique with it while simultaneously missing the point of what made it special aside from the superficial. It was empty bullshit designed to make people feel like they were smart for watching it.
>>
>>89965879
>>89965899
You mean explosions like the ones that get repeated multiple times throughout both episodes so far?
>>
>>89968833
It's been two hours and literally anything or nothing could have happened on the show. Both episodes have been Inception-lite reality wank offs that have zero plot.
>>
>>89967607
>David is a very unreliable narrator, so don't take anything in the show at face value.
I appreciate that David is a more entertaining/better unreliable narrator than The OA. I just finished season one and, while I liked it, I was pissed since it felt like a waste of time almost
>>
>>89958420
what?

Also, fuck yeah, Shadow King
make him an ultimate threat for X-Man again
>>
File: 6f8.png (354KB, 760x572px) Image search: [Google]
6f8.png
354KB, 760x572px
>>89969682
Care to explain all of that?
>>
>>89960421
Charles had hair in the movies, you know? He became bald after Apocalypse
>>
>>89969822
The show directly lifted plot points, characters, and its entire visual aesthetic from Fargo and other Coen brothers movies while taking its name from a story about elevating the mundane to mythic and turning it into a show about magical hitmen that features machine gun battles in the streets.
>>
>>89960482
>if so isn't his mother supposed to have an accent?

Maybe not in this version
>>
>>89960533

McAvoy is rumored to cameo, they will likely justreveal it and let it be the end of that
>>
>>89960708

>tfw accidentally let mind artist see all your deep dark fetishes
>>
>>89960786

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
>>
>>89966465

Its not smart, its artsy or rather KINO
>>
>>89960999

How can that way be real when the drug isnt real
>>
>>89961212

One thing is for sure, that was not weed
>>
>>89961156

>D-Dont leave me David-kun. Y-You can do anything you want with me...

I kinda liked that scene
>>
>>89961431
>keep up the shit posting, it forces me to pay extra special attention

It also bumps the thread
>>
Did he absorbs Lenny's mind or not?
>>
>>89962089

HBO is purely a subscription based Channel, so VOD matters to them. FX primarily earns through advertisers of the shows they air. So if the advertisers dont like the ratings on live telecast then they will stop paying and the show will get axed
>>
>>89958420
I really thought only the first episode was going to be like this. But this episode is the same too. I'm okay if they didn't reuse the same footage over and over. Like damn, do they have budget issues or something?
>>
>>89966680

Scientologists hate psychiatrists and think they are frauds
>>
>>89968709
where the fuck did you watch the show?
>>
>>89968585
>>89968699
>>89968719

They keep assuming his psychic powers are so strong that they are causing problems in his mind
>>
David talking to the stars, and his father doing it too, sounds like Cerebro to me.
>>
>>89971371

SHIIIIIIEEEETTTTTT
>>
>>89971371
Not being able to see his dad's face reeks of mental block as well.
>>
>>89971371

The curved visual did look a bot odd, that would explain it
>>
>>89971007
>watch legion episode 2 online
>first link
>>
>>89970781

He most likely did, that mirror scene was definitely hinting at it. Even if it doesnt make sense
>>
>>89973309
I'm just wondering because before the rest of the Mindworks group sees Lenny, it sort of gives the impression that she's fucking around in his memories.

Which would be a great reveal.
>>
Jemaine Clement is Shadow King. Screenshot this post.
>>
>>89973347
>I'm just wondering because before the rest of the Mindworks group sees Lenny,

Did you mean Clockworks?

Also narrator is unreliable so... theres that
>>
>>89973419
I mean, Ptnomy and the old Lady.
When they went back into his mind the last time and saw him getting high with Lenny.
>>
>>89969732
Even if absolutely everything is going on in David's head, it's still happening. The end of the show could reveal that the entire mental facility was fake, but it would still have mattered to the story and moved things along.

So basically your point is retarded.
>>
>>89973545
No you see it's not happening if it's all in his head. It's probably just his freakout in the kitchen extended for 8 bullshit dream sequence hours. So nothing matters.
>>
>>89973618
It all matters because he's a fucking insane reality warper.

If his mind goes, we all go.
>>
>>89973618
>. It's probably just his freakout in the kitchen extended for 8 bullshit dream sequence hours

Nah its because of Time Travel, he missed Dr Vacon's advanced time travel classes
>>
>>89970682
>No we can hold hands, I want to
That was sweet. Wish she could act better, but she's cute so idgaf
>>
So whose powers is David going to ape first? Syd or the Memory guy?
>>
>>89974513
Probably Memory Guy, the guy's too likeable and every single connection he makes with David lights up a death flag.
>>
>>89974752
Wait, what makes you think he's going to die?
>>
>>89974811
hes black
of course hes going to die first
>>
>>89974811
He's growing too close to David too fast, helping him along the way and quickly becoming his friend, if someone's gonna die to trigger David it's probably gonna be him. and like that anon mentioned he's black so that raises his death chances
>>
>>89974889

this
>>
>>89958524
Are you kidding? Mojo would be perfect for a TV show. He was made for TV to rule it's entire dimension.
>>
>>89973645
And the show hasn't established a reality for us to care about going.
>>
File: boomer.jpg (9KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
boomer.jpg
9KB, 320x320px
>>89958420
Whats with the Boomer from L4D ???
>>
>>89970130
Okay. And what makes it so bad exactly?
>>
>>89961543
jesus, calm down man. We get it, you hate other people enjoying things.
Thread posts: 214
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.