[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ARE YOU READY STONERS?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 9

File: photo.png (81KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
photo.png
81KB, 250x250px
ARE YOU READY STONERS?
>>
>>89957610
Five more minutes, man.
>>
I smoke and sell marijuana, but I hate stoner "culture" with a burning passion. Humor that literally revolves around DUDE WEED LMAO isn't funny and is never funny.

It's just like furfags, if you wanna jerk off to it, fucking do it no one really cares, just don't make it into a huge part of your life.
>>
File: elf okay textless.jpg (35KB, 298x365px) Image search: [Google]
elf okay textless.jpg
35KB, 298x365px
>>89957610
Im not sure if it was it worse than post-S3 Spongebob or not?

>>89957703
Sorry Anon but people will never not try to shove their shit in your face.
>>
>>89957703
i guess you don't like regular show then, but i feel you.
>>
Post spongebob series
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQPOwHuFxiE
>>
>>89957703
People who smoke pot are always massive tools.
>>
>>89957845
Actually I like RS quite a bit. Yeah there's some subtle hints and they are type of dudes who would be burnout stoners in their mid twenties but the show itself is pretty fun. Even a show like workaholics gets a pass with me. Both these shows are genuinely funny, but shit like OP's pic is literally just weed humor, and that's it.

for example, those cheech and chong movies from the 70s are annoying as fuck.
>>
>>89958001
I guess I'm a tool then, but I completely understand your annoyance with weed smokers/stoners. I keep my own vices to myself.
>>
>>89958004
i think stoner films rose to popularity in the 90's and 2000s along with satire, parodies and gangsta movies set in compton
>>
>>89958001
you tell them, adult who watches children cartoons
>>
>>89958001
>every astronomer ever is a tool
str8 edge for life kno what im saying bruh #dontgetplayed
>>
File: p17577_p_v8_ac.jpg (190KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p17577_p_v8_ac.jpg
190KB, 960x1440px
>>89958335
take this movie for example
>>
>>89958400
Hey man, i got these cheese burgers.
>>
>>89958364
>>89958374
Why are stoners so hyperdefensive
>>
>>89958937
i don't want any cheeseburgers
>>
>>89958335
>i think stoner films rose to popularity in the 90's and 2000s

You never heard of Cheech and Chong Up in Smoke
>>
>>89957610
DUDE
>>
Dave's not here, man.
>>
>>89959383
it's kind of hard to keep track of all the cheech and chong movies, Hell! i didn't even know they had an animated movie.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Os0BdlyUaHo
>>
>>89959444
WEED
>>
>>89959675
SOUP
>>
>>89959544
I love the first two movies, but man, this makes me wanna die.
>>
>>89959544
>>89959712
yeah I'm willing to admit up in smoke had some charm to it. This shit is just straight up cancer.
>>
>>89958335
>reefer madness
>>
>>89957703
>>89958001
they like pot a lot, so what
better than liking football a lot and society accepts that like nobody's business
you guys sound like fucking dicks
fuck them if they talk about other times they got high, though
hate that weak-ass shit
>>
>>89958374
>every astronomer ever is a tool
Nah, astronomers actually have a skill and can contribute to society, unlike stoners who have the cognitive abilities of a developmentally challenged goldfish.
>>
>>89961241
Reefer Madness is an anti-marijuana propaganda film that only became viewed as a cult comedy decades after the fact. Calling it a stoner film would be like calling... i dont know, god is not dead an atheist film.
>>
good stuff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nO8HKZF_MFE
>>
>>89959544
This is Nutshack teir animation
>>
>>89958400
>It's The Man!
>>
spongebong smokepot :)
>>
>>89957610
what's wrong with his back
>>
File: 1466494006218.jpg (23KB, 452x363px) Image search: [Google]
1466494006218.jpg
23KB, 452x363px
>>89957703
>smoking with pothead friend
>wanna watch a legitimately good movie
>nah
>he puts on a generic stoner comedy
>even high as shit I can pick out all its flaws
>manage to enjoy it a bit
>end of the night and we end up watching generic animu that half holds my attention
Needless is alright, I guess.
>>
>>89967388
I may be high, but even I know Needless is garbage. Worst offender I've ever seen of a protagonist under using his power for plot convince.
>>
>>89959024
Why are straight edge teetotallers such condescending dicks, and why do they always feel the need to incite arguments? Riddle me that.
>>
>>89961823
Having a pot-using stepbrother, I can confirm from personal experience. He becomes a completely different person, a person with fetal alcohol syndrome.
>>
I'm in the coffeeshop right now.

On my 3rd joint.
>>
>>89967388
I think the best I got to watching anything while stoned was when I introduced my cousin to JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Phantom Blood.
That was the only time I legit had fun while watching something stoned, other times it was either people trying to shove "Dude weed LMAO" movies to "feel it" or me trying to watch the movie but people with really huge drug sensitivity acting up as if the weed they smoked was mescaline.
>>
File: needless23.png (600KB, 970x1400px) Image search: [Google]
needless23.png
600KB, 970x1400px
>>89967711
Needless was written to be fanservice. Its narrative was never intended to be compelling or tense.
>>
>>89959024
>Why are stoners so hyperdefensive

they're ass mad faggots that can't handle life or any sort of criticism without some sort of vice or crutch to make them feel happy.

t. guy that smokes weed.
>>
>>89967807
because stoners are huge faggots whose lives revolve around consumption
>>
>>89968767
>because humans are huge faggots whose lives revolve around consumption
Check yourself before you wreck yourself, kid.
>>
>>89958364
Oh man, you really got him dude!
>>
>>89958001
>implying any more so than an average/ co/ user
>>
>>89968900
>Why yes Marvel, please rape my favourite characters some more! Here's my allowance for this week, now to bitch on an anonymous imageboard how I hate the comics I just bought!
/co/'s opinion doesn't matter, it never did.
>>
>>89968872
>muh fuckin stoners are just people maaaan
no, stoners and stoner culture revolves around the best ways to smoke weed and eat food.

other people, even people that may smoke weed they still do shit and attempt to create things.
it's similar to the difference between niggers and blacks, stoners are fucking useless whereas smoking weed doesn't automatically make you a stoner.

kys you whiny faggot bitch
>>
>>89968941
Oh, you're one of those. A fucking hypocrite.
>>
>>89968994
>being so assblasted that someone doesn't mind weed just the faggots who make their lives about it that you call someone you don't know a hypocrite for no reason

are you 6 and retarded?
>>
>>89969023
Wouldn't that make things easier for you to accept, huh? You sure sound easily angered for someone claiming to be 'cool' with weed.
>>
>>89969074
I'm easily angered because I'm fucking autistic, just like everyone on 4chan.

you're being pissy about not being able to accept that stoners and stoner culture are both complete shit.
>>
File: 47c.jpg (57KB, 816x640px) Image search: [Google]
47c.jpg
57KB, 816x640px
>>89967388
>Be 17 year old me (5 Years ago)
>Hangout with a stoner crowd
>Go over to my dealers house (his "dealer" name is Hippy )
>Get baked out of a $1000 zong (I've never understood why anyone would spend over $100 on a piece of glass He also claimed he couldn't afford his cellphone bill or groceries)
>We're all baked as fuck and the question of "lol what do you guys want to watch" comes up
>Suggest something cool like heavy metal or Big Leboski
>Ahaha nah dude let's watch Ted again ahaaaaa!
>Watches Ted for the 50th fucking time
Mfw

TLDR
Stoners only want to watch Ted, Pineapple Express, or the only disc of metalocalypse they own
>>
>>89969154
The thing about getting high for me was the realisation that TV only produces useless shit I can get out of my PC with more ease for less money.

People need to stop being pussies and get over the couchlock. Fuck that, it's not the weed making people lazy. People are lazy and unmotivated from themselves.
>>
>>89969154
>Get baked out of a $1000 zong
>when you can get a really nice bong for 70$ that will get you higher than you ever needed to be
>>
>>89957703
Pretty much agreed, although some stoner films are decent.
Also related animated music video.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xdzljz_cheech-and-chong-basketball-jones-w_shortfilms
>>
>>89969264
The prices for bongs and vaporizers will always feel unnecessary. If it's a well-designed artsy piece, okay cool. But if it's just a vase with holes and a slider/bowl it's easier to keep a small pipe or just use papers.
>>
>>89969243
It's a bit of both, and weed doesn't affect everyone exactly the same ways.
>>
>>89969243
Truth. I didn't become any less lazy after I quit smoking and I was lazy as fuck before too.
>>
>>89957703
Yeah, I feel you. Honestly the only reason why I'd ever bring it up is to find someone to chill with after a few hits. order some pizza, have some ice cream with, maybe play some vidya.

Sure, we'll have some laughs about it while under the influence, but for fucks sake there's no reason to talk about being high when you're not high, and there's definitely no reason to talk ONLY about how high you are when you're high.

Listen, if any of you who haven't tried it are thinking of getting into it, for the love of god just take the hit and talk about something else.
>>
>>89961512
>better than liking football a lot

Why?
>>
File: Absence.jpg (14KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Absence.jpg
14KB, 600x338px
>>89959544
>that fucking like:dislike ratio
>>
>>89969298
Ted anon here
I completely agree, the best bong I ever owned was $30 this whole build a bong and artisan bong stuff is ridiculous
It just shows how if you slap a weed leaf on something you can overcharge and sell it with no problem. Stoners are fucking stupid.
>>
>>89969368
>but for fucks sake there's no reason to talk about being high when you're not high, and there's definitely no reason to talk ONLY about how high you are when you're high.
>Listen, if any of you who haven't tried it are thinking of getting into it, for the love of god just take the hit and talk about something else.
This should be basic knowledge, really. It's okay to comment on a strain's effects and how it smells/tastes, but leave it at that.
>>
>>89969386
because football teaches you to be competitive, work with a team and makes you exercise.

it's a great sport, but most of the people who talk about it don't play anymore and don't get any of those benefits.
>>
>>89969154
Man that is some bullshit. Not wanting a white Russian and to watch the dude. As a former stoner I can say we watched everything
>>
>>89969243
Getting baked and watching TV or playing vidya is a fun night time activity doing psychedelics and reading comics is my fave

But getting baked and going for hikes or walking the dog is where it's at
>>
Smoking weed is fine, but the lifestyle people are fucking unbearable. In college I lived with a guy who was either constantly talking about how much he wanted to smoke weed, making us watch weed documentaries with him or stinking up the whole house by smoking it all day. He had that usual mentality of thinking he was very smart and well informed of how beneficial weed is, but he is genuinely the stupidest person I know (the other stupidest person I know was also a massive stoner who died by getting out of a raft without a life jacket to swim in the rapids)
>>
>>89969679
>watch weed documentaries
Now see that's just the lamest.
>>
>>89959024
People get annoyed when you poke at them, retard
>>
>>89957703
>>89958004
Cheech and Chong can be funny though. Up In Smoke is really good. Their comedy is about drugs but thats not the joke in and of itself.

Pedro: Man, what is in this shit, man?
Man Stoner: Mostly Maui Waui man, but it's got some Labrador in it.
Pedro: What's Labrador?
Man Stoner: It's dog shit.
Pedro: What?
Man Stoner: Yeah, my dog ate my stash, man.
Pedro: Yeah?
Man Stoner: I had it on the table and the little motherfucker ate it, man. Then I had to follow him around with a little baggie for three days, man, before I got it back. Really blew the dog's mind, ya know?
Pedro: You mean we're smokin' dog shit, man?
Man Stoner: Gets ya high, don't it?

Plus his giant fucking joint, gets me everytime
>>
>>89958374
>>every astronomer ever smoked weed
[citation needed]
>>
File: 1486888232113.jpg (7KB, 250x179px) Image search: [Google]
1486888232113.jpg
7KB, 250x179px
>>89959544
>the comment section
>>
>>89970397
The over-the-top acting helps.
>>
>>89958364
you tell him, other adult who watches children cartoons
>>
File: file.png (515KB, 640x718px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
515KB, 640x718px
>>89969298
>>89969264
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.