[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Injustice 2: Cheetah Grils Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 508
Thread images: 85

File: Cheetah Claws.png (799KB, 1157x646px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetah Claws.png
799KB, 1157x646px
Injustice 2 Thread

Swamp Thing, Catwoman, Cheetah and the Slaughter Swamp and Gorilla City stages were all confirmed yesterday and Black Canary was recently added to the beta which is ending soon.

Also, the mobile version of the game had a soft launch overseas. Videos of the mobile game have now shown us Green Lantern, Cyborg and Scarecrow (seemingly seen through the effects of fear gas).

Swamp Thing Reveal Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WKZNHiva7dc&feature=youtu.be

Black Canary, Catwoman, Cheetah and Poison Ivy Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9DExgqV3tj0&feature=youtu.be

Mobile Game Character Model Footage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2BMfPVgUeM

Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/V5wVHSY2

Next new reveal is coming next week on the 23rd.
>>
File: tumblr_ocfrk8goEp1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg (394KB, 1000x1322px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ocfrk8goEp1re8ijgo1_1280.jpg
394KB, 1000x1322px
1st
>>
File: BARF!.jpg (96KB, 399x500px) Image search: [Google]
BARF!.jpg
96KB, 399x500px
>>89947898
>That hairstyle on Ivy
>>
>>89947952
Just following the DCEU style
>>
File: Cheetah.png (548KB, 524x727px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetah.png
548KB, 524x727px
New Injustice thread? Time for

CHEETAH ASS
H
E
E
T
A
H

A
S
S
>>
I've never gone from holy shit hype to disappointment as fast as I did upon seeing Scarecrows design for this game. He looks like grunt differ for a zombie game
>>
File: Injustice Scarecrow.jpg (705KB, 1536x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice Scarecrow.jpg
705KB, 1536x1024px
>>89948075
I'd wait until seeing the actual console model/gear options before making final judgment
>>
How many character slots are left?
>>
>>89948314
None.

9 DLC plus maybe more if it sells well.
>>
>>89948314
As many as you want, bbygrl.
>>
>>89948352
Pretty sure they're asking how many unconfirmed character slots are left.
>>
>>89948387
That's still none.
Every slot is accounted for.
>>
File: decentpairofpants.jpg (106KB, 531x322px) Image search: [Google]
decentpairofpants.jpg
106KB, 531x322px
Beware Brainiac's FLOATING DISCO BALL ATTACK!
>>
>>89948314

The only thing with any reasonable doubt left is whether Freeze is a skin, but given that him being a skin makes the select screen fit with the right number of characters I'd say it's 95% likely.
>>
>>89948027
Needs to be FAR bigger.
>>
>>89947854
Why is Catwoman so ugly?
>>
>>89948130
1. Fear construct from Scarecrow gassing his opponent at the start of the match
2. Zombie Rot avatar ala Anton Arcane
>>
How many of the DLC characters do you think will be characters from the last game that were cut?
>>
>>89948130

Considering all of those look like hot garbage and everyone in the mobile looks the same as they do in the console I don't have much hope.
>>
>>89948475
I think he's asking how many reveals are left
>>
>>89948577
>tfw Freeze is gonna be the skin and not Cold because Bats has enough characters already

I want to see a prominent Mr. Freeze in the story. He'd have an interesting angle considering how the loss of Nora affects his morality.
>>
File: Roster Leak.png (4MB, 3195x1802px) Image search: [Google]
Roster Leak.png
4MB, 3195x1802px
>>89948314
In terms of official reveals? They still have nine characters to show including the ones we found out about in the mobile game.

1. Green Lantern
2. Firestorm
3. Dr. Fate
4. Cyborg
5. Green Arrow
6. Captain Cold
7. Joker
8. Scarecrow
9. Black Adam

Also they've yet to reveal the Mr. Freeze skin but that's not gonna happen until after Cold is shown.
>>
>>89948701
Deathstroke is the most likely, for he is the most demanded.

Sinestro and Shazam have their chances, Luthor is unlikely but can happen.
>>
>>89948701
1 or 2 at most if they get enough fan support. For MKX the only character we got back from MK9 as DLC was technically Tri-Borg though he was a weird amalgam of four separate characters. I suspect some will be premier skins like Shazam or Sinestro. Lex I could see coming back.
>>
>>89948764
>Deathstroke is the most likely, for he is the most demanded.

Please no. Such a boring ass character and we have Deadshot for Shooty McBangBang slot.

So many better options. So many better returning characters we could have.
>>
>>89948764
I don't know about Deathstroke. With Deadshot, Robin and the likely future inclusion of Red Hood he wouldn't really be necessary.
>>
>>89948701

I'd love several but I'm saying 1 or 2 at most. Probably Deathstroke to tie in with the Batman film (if that's still happening) and because he was very popular in the first game.
>>
>>89948744
I would take Freeze over all of the new Batman characters, and Catwoman. Especially Catwoman.

>>89948764
I'm surprised they took Deathstroke out in the first place.
>>
>>89948832
>I'm surprised they took Deathstroke out in the first place.

They probably wouldn't have if they didn't have to put in Deadshot because of the SS movie.
>>
Frankly Im ok if none of the DLC characters are returning, cut fighters from Injustice 1. Unless they get a moveset overhaul or something, Im all for new faces
>>
>>89948827
>necessary
We have 8 Batman characters. We have both Ivy and Swamp Thing. Necessity means jack shit.
>>
>>89948861
But they are different. Deathstroke is the "I'm so badass, I don't even need to use my guns to kill you" while Deadshot is the "Of course I use gun. I'm not an idiot" guy.
>>
>>89948861
I'm not happy they took out Slade but I am happy they added Deadshot. Never saw the movie but I loved the old SS comics.
>>
>>89948889
They're both mercs who wear masks. This game is made for an audience who can't tell the difference beyond that.
>>
>>89948764
>>89948827

How do normies end up with such shit taste? Why are Red Hood and Deathstroke, gadget using "heroes" we've seen a hundred times, the most popular requests and not characters like J'onn, Plas, Beast Boy, Booster Gold, Etrigan, Zatanna.

But no we're gonna get Sub-Zero, Deathstroke and Red Hood.
>>
>>89948866
Certainly gives me an excuse to keep the first game around.
>>
>>89948874
Yeah eight Batman characters who for the most part all have different powers and weapons. We already have a sword guy with Robin, a guy focused on guns with Deadshot, Joker and Harley also have guns plus Red Hood is likely coming later on. How many fucking shootbang guys do we need? And if they're bring back characters from the first game there are so many other more unique and more important choices that have been left out.
>>
>In the hours I got to play Injustice 2 during my visit to NetherRealm Studios in Chicago, I could barely pull myself away from ol’ Swampy. The way he plays lines up so well with how he's been portrayed in the comics (here's a great Swamp Thing primer if you're unfamiliar), and his toolset is full of unorthodox moves that come together to form a play style that’s anything but typical. If I had to boil it down I’d say he’s a hybrid zoner/grappler that’s best played reactively, but can become aggressive under the right circumstances. Surface similarities to Injustice 1’s Solomon Grundy are completely superficial; I’ve never really played a character quite like Swamp Thing in a fighting game.

>His unique feel doesn’t come from a single move, or a radical central concept either. It stems from subtleties that change how familiar move archetypes are applied. A simple example is his projectile attack, Log Kick. Just like it sounds, he kicks a log across the screen towards his opponent, but this is no Hadouken.

>Log kick travels at an odd velocity: it starts out fast, but decelerates as it travels further, until it comes to a stop and falls off into the foreground. It can’t travel the full length of the screen, but the way it loses speed creates the impression that it will stop a lot shorter than it does. It also hits low and causes a knockdown as well, making it highly disruptive to players who want to stand at long range and just blast away at you.

>Bio Fission is another way the lumbering guardian of Mother Earth can keep long-range zoners honest. He creates a clone of himself that appear behind his opponent to strike at them. Unlike Supergirl’s teleportation move, Bio Fission is relatively slow, and doesn’t actually reposition you when you use it. The only exception is if you meter-burn it and connect with it, in which case you score a knockdown, and replace your clone. Neat.
>>
>>89948861

Do we know if Deadshot is black underneath yet?

Still upset SS ruined one of my favorites.
>>
File: Deadshot Injustice 2.jpg (60KB, 1093x532px) Image search: [Google]
Deadshot Injustice 2.jpg
60KB, 1093x532px
>>89948990
Fingers look white.
>>
File: 640.jpg (96KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
640.jpg
96KB, 640x426px
>>89948975
>Projectiles and teleport-style attacks are staples of NRS games, but neither Log Kick or Bio Fission is of the “do it until your opponent figures it out” variety. They aren’t powerful, safe tools to impose your will with; they have specific use cases for punishing the types of tactics that are typically very strong against big, slow, grappler types, which makes them feel more thoughtful and rewarding to use.

>At the end of the day though, Swamp Thing is still a grappler, but unlike others of his kind, he need not rely on getting up in his opponent’s face. His Vine Grab has three variations, the farthest-reaching of which can snag a standing opponent from one step shy of full screen. This nets you a nice chunk of damage, especially if you choose to meter-burn it, and it can even be directed upward to act as an anti-air from about half screen.

>This is pretty game-changing for a grappler. Swampy doesn’t need to take insane risks to threaten with his signature grab like, say, Zangief has to in order to land a Spinning Piledriver. Not only that, but the presence of an anti-air version means that the usual method for escaping command grabs (jumping) doesn’t save you from it either.

>So he doesn’t need to be in your face to give you a big, mossy hug, but if he is, he has another grab to use altogether. Green Thumb is relatively quick, and has three possible follow ups.

>One deals maximum damage and leaves your target in front of you, another sacrifices a little damage for a side switch (great for putting opponents into the corner), and the third does the least damage but leaves the opponent standing. The last one is the most interesting, since it allows you to avoid having to deal with an invincible wake-up move.
>>
File: 1445659948909.jpg (53KB, 604x604px) Image search: [Google]
1445659948909.jpg
53KB, 604x604px
>>89948964
>How many fucking shootbang guys do we need?
I dunno anon, how many guys who punch and kick do we need?
>>
>>89948027
>that head

is this photoshopped?
Lol people will defend this, what the fuck
>>
>>89949008
>These options are all available for the meter-burned version as well, which actually heals Swamp Thing before you execute a follow-up. Green Thumb is fast enough to tick into, like after your opponent blocks a crouching light attack, making it a versatile command grab that allows you to heal and create situations as opposed to inflicting maximum damage.

>As you begin to put all the pieces together, you realize that there’s no range at which you can totally ignore Swamp Thing’s options, which is a crazy notion to consider for a grappler. The guessing game that grapplers usually play is being played across almost the entire level, so despite his combo potential being relatively low, he continually rewards defensive players who can make good reads. I can’t say I’ve ever seen a grappler like him, and it’s this outside-the-box approach to character design that really sets Injustice 2 apart from its contemporaries.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2017/02/15/injustice-2-why-i-love-swamp-thing-so-much-a-ign-first
>>
>>89949008
>>89948975

So hype that Swampy is getting love in anything at all these days. And being a grappler, my playstyle of choice, is like a direct apology from Boon for dumping my old main Grundy.
>>
File: Bicockulars.jpg (65KB, 672x434px) Image search: [Google]
Bicockulars.jpg
65KB, 672x434px
>>89948975
>>89949008
>>89949042
Goddammit the game is still three months away, stop making me this excited for Swamp Thing.
>>
File: Cheetah Fixed.png (221KB, 635x515px) Image search: [Google]
Cheetah Fixed.png
221KB, 635x515px
>>89949031
Sorry bro, I know it's just not your style.
>>
Don't make Red Hood a premier skin for Deadshot

Make him a skin for the Gorilla and have him be Jason Grodd
>>
File: gay.gif (787KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
gay.gif
787KB, 400x225px
>>89949042
>Long range grappler with heals
>>
>>89948701
I honestly think zero. There's just so much more demand for characters that have never gotten in and NRS is at least going to put in 2 if not three guest characters.
>>
Did WB force them to add Damien or does he actually have fans? I've always heard everybody talk about how terrible he is.
>>
>>89949239
pedophiles and fujoshit like him

just check the Supersons storytime to see it
>>
Friendly remembly not to buy the $99 Ultimate Edition because three of those characters are confirmed guests and one of them is gonna be Sub-Zero. Don't waste your money.
>>
Who /waitingforkompleteedition/ here?
>>
So in the mobile game there are times where Hal will say

>"I'm the REAL Green Lantern"
Shit talking against John Stewart or are there gonna be two Hals again?
>>
>>89949239

I love Damian. I feel like /co/ used to as well but you know how 4chan has to be counterculture.
>>
>>89949278
>3 are confirmed guests
Source?
>>
>>89949322

Boon has already been making polls for which MK and Guest characters people want in. Spawn and Sub-Zero one. Most likely they're going to come in threes so I expect a third guest unless they count one of the Watchmen as a guest.
>>
>>89949288

Fighting games are the worst ones to do this for because the community could be dead by that point.
>>
>>89949278
Already bought it. I was gonna get all the characters regardless of who they are, I like having every option available to me.
>>
>>89949310
Yeah, I am sure they did and that's why Batman sold like shit until Snyder saved the title
>>
I'm glad we'll be able to change how the DLC characters look
>>
>>89949403
Yeah hopefully the Watchmen character will be considered a guest. It would kind of suck for one of the packs to be Rorschach and another non-DC character on top of that. Though if its Hellboy I wouldn't mind as much.
>>
>>89949614
Right? Finally the DLC characters wont be forever stuck with the same static look.
>>
>>89949627

Hellboy might be the only guest I welcome. Boon needs to fuck off with his Mortal Kombat characters.
>>
>>89949671
>It ends up being a character from War Gods or Rampage
>>
File: IMG_1839.png (541KB, 720x962px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1839.png
541KB, 720x962px
>>89949671
If he's gonna force MK characters in it should at least be the greatest character in the entire series
>>
Did Mignola concede the right to use Hellboy?

Spawn is a safe guess because Netherrealm has the rights to use him.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7rO9-2N7wDk

Hal, king of the goofy supers
>>
I really dont want to play a Watchmen character. Would rather get Hellboy
>>
>>89949720
But that's not shao kahn
>>
>>89949750
I don't think so. Though I assume that poll Boon did was for characters they either already had the rights to or ones they easily could get permission to use.
>>
>>89949841

Man why are the Lantern so dull looking in these games. I feel like they're supposed to be vibrant and light up the darkness.
>>
>>89949931
Well to be fair that's from the mobile game, it should look way better in the actual game.
>>
>>89949841
Why does Hal tries anymore?.
>>
File: Gordon Batman.jpg (368KB, 1280x1233px) Image search: [Google]
Gordon Batman.jpg
368KB, 1280x1233px
>>89950100
Thats just fucking Gordonbats! Damn Hal, I know you were never creative with constructs but damn
>>
>>89950100

You can't not love Hal
>>
>>89948990
Hey, smiff was pretty alright as deadshot, the movie was shit don't get me wrong, but atleast wild wild smiff was trying
>>
File: IMG_1312.jpg (109KB, 545x473px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1312.jpg
109KB, 545x473px
>>89949120
>Jason grodd
It all makes sense now
>>
>>89948975
>>89949008
>>89949042
"10 minutes of Swamp Thing gameplay" fucking when?
>>
>>89949627
Hellboy would be sweet, but only if they got Perlman
>>
>>89950303

He was literally playing Will Smith like he always does.

Surprisingly, Margot Harley was the only tolerable part of that movie.
>>
>>89950378
Next Watchtower, I'd imagine
>>
>>89950398
They probably could, is Perlman doing much these days
>>
>>89950477
Yeah actually, mostly voice roles and stuff, he was in that Harry Potter thing released last year and also is in some amazon prime show
>>
I don't get why DC didn't go with Arc Systems for a over-the-top fighter? Comics are about larger than life characters doing over the top things, in a battle of good vs evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHY5LiQAQRw
>>
>>89950589
DC doesn't want to cultivate that kind of image.
>>
>>89950589
Because they want the game to sell.

It's why they bought the Mortal Kombat people in the first place.

A piece of garbage like MKvsDC sold mulitiple millions of copies.
>>
>>89950589
Because GG is hot setplay trash
>>
>>89950532
Well if they can get Carl Weathers they should be able to get Perlman to lend his face and voice
>>
>>89950647
>>89950665
>>89950644
Yet it is that over the top craziness that people love about Mahvel. Both Marvel and Capcom let their IPs have fun and just go at it. I just wish DC would get over the "realism" phase. Comics where never about being real in the first place.
>>
>>89950589
because not every game needs to be anime anon
>>
>>89950753
I mean what do you mean by realism and crazyness?

Art style or gameplay?

Because gameplay wise, well not full on anime, it's not that far off either.
>>
>>89950753
And Marvel is even bigger trash that GG.
And Amrvel is also Streamboar: The Experiance
>>
>>89947854
I would've preferred Circe to Cheetah. Cheetah has such a boring powerset compared to Circe's sorcery skills which would have been a good foil for Dr Fate (already confirmed in game files).
>>
>>89950753
I don't know man, but seeing Swamp thing creating clones to beat the shit out of people and superman super being him punching someone through the air just so he can smash his face to the ground is pretty super to me
>>89950839
i think he needs bright graphics and people shouting special attacks otherwise is not fun enough for him
>>
So the next official reveal is 02/23.
>>
File: IMG_1829.jpg (75KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1829.jpg
75KB, 850x400px
>>
>>89950799
>>89950888
>>89950852

Not asking for anime, just over the top. After the Dark Knight trilogy, DC has become obsess with realism and now forcing this notion of other heroes. Batman in ways has hurt comics rather than help, everything is dialed down now.
>>
>>89950589
>Why doesn't DC make their fighting game generic anime garbage?
You know if you add up all the sales of GG, each version and sequel on every console, they basically come in around 1/2 to 3/4ths the sales of Injustice 1. Just because you like it doesn't mean everyone wants your anime bullshit.
>>
>>89950986
>everything is dialed down now.
Go back to /v/ dude, you have no idea what you are even talking about, just because the game doesn't have flashy lights and people screaming their super movies doesn't mean its over the top, special moves that make no fucking sense like aquamans and supergirl is though
>>
>>89950986
>Not asking for anime, just over the top.
So Superman throwing someone in the air to MoS punch them across the clouds or Supergirl flying them next to the sun before heat visioning them to Earth isn't over the top enough for you?
>>
File: 1481019231121.jpg (34KB, 300x336px) Image search: [Google]
1481019231121.jpg
34KB, 300x336px
>>89950873
What can Circe even do?
I remember her turning WW into a pig in JLU but I can't remember her outside of that at all.
Although turning someone into a pig and having someone else sing a song to turn them back would be real fuckin neato
>>
>>89950986
But it is over the top. The supers are silly as hell and the story is basically a retarded elseworlds story from the nineties. Plus there's all the gear that makes everyone look like old action figures with their dumb accessories. The only remotely realistic thing about this is the artstyle/graphics but even those art bright and colorful now.
>>
>>89951079
>>89951103
>>89951126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zexXH3lS8Uw
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_a0pwb9NvFE
I want this in a fighting game, and not just during supers. Don't hold any of the characters back.
>>
>>89951199
So you want super special moments, made all the more super and special by their rarity, all day every day?
>>
>>89951199
this shit is the equivalent of super moves you dumbass, go back to /v/ already
>>
File: REEE.png (220KB, 262x379px) Image search: [Google]
REEE.png
220KB, 262x379px
>>89947854
>those Ivy punches
LMAOOOOOOO
Why do they insist on using mocap for fighting games?
It looks like utter shit
>>
Dick Grayson Batman as a premier skin
Or even Azrael Batman
>>
>>89951317
Those are snakes strikes.
And it's not about the attacks, when she puts her hands close to the opponent, her vine monsters bite them.

It's her plants doing the damage.
>>
>>89951317
What, do you want her normal punches to be poking with a thorny vine coming out of her elbow and turning her arm into a flytrap or or something?
>>
>>89951377
>Azrael Batman
Yes please
>>
File: hint.jpg (31KB, 580x381px) Image search: [Google]
hint.jpg
31KB, 580x381px
>>
>>89951483

Me @ Mortal Kombat guest character
>>
File: 4557547.png (211KB, 686x385px) Image search: [Google]
4557547.png
211KB, 686x385px
Real talk /co/. How many of you are really going to play this game and get good at, and not quit after a month or three? Don't get salty when you come back about half a year later and get BTFO.
>>
File: 1411404139881.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1411404139881.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>89951535
Who buys a fighting game and then just drops it after a month?
>>
>>89951535
Me.
>>
>>89951535
I'm gonna play it for a long time but I'll never truly get good. I just don't have it in me. I still play MKX and have fun and I'll do the same for this but I'll be passable at best skill-wise.
>>
Boon just dropped a load of Xbox One beta codes on his twitter, the madman
>>
>>89951552
You will be surprised anon.
>>
>>89951584
MADMAN
A
D
M
A
N
>>
>>89951535
I'm actually here just to shitpost about a rival game's existence. By letting you people expose your flaws, it makes my job easier to beat your kusoge out of relevance.
>>
>>89951603
>implying a good fighting game exists in 2017

It's all kusoge now
>>
>>89951552
dont bother its something retards on /v/ think people do
>>
All I asked for was Barda and Plastic Man, is there hope?
>>
>>89951603
What game is this a rival to? Most FGCfags just seem to shit talk NRS games, I don't think there's huge audience crossover. These games appeal to the larger general audience while stuff like SFV or GG appeal to the smaller audience of hardcore players who don't care about this.
>>
>>89951699
Everyone plays Street Fighter V. It is literally perfect and haters will be left behind. It is with this sword I must smite InJUSTass.
>>
>>89951584
You mean he put up a bunch of already redeemed codes to fuck with people
>>
>>89951679
There always is hope anon
Well unless if you wanted Hawkman in then there really is no hope
>>
File: You're A Funny Guy.gif (2MB, 230x175px) Image search: [Google]
You're A Funny Guy.gif
2MB, 230x175px
>>89951740
>Everyone plays Street Fighter V
>>
>>89951740
you sound like a fuking idiot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AbKHXAVCKY
>>
>>89951759
you underestimate just how fast people can get for these kinds of things.
>>
>>89951759
Aww... too slow and didn't get in, huh?
>>
>>89951679
>>89951781
NOPE, you will get more Batman characters.
>>
>>89951825
>>89951845
I got the codes in within the second they were put up
>>
>>89951864
Cool thanks
>>
>>89951878
did you?
>>
why are street fighter fans so mean
>>
>>89952048
They're upset that SFV flopped and isn't very good so they lash out. The fact that NRS games tend to sell very well despite being "lesser" in their eyes rubs salt in the wounds too.
>>
>>89951584
Doesn't the beta end like tomorrow?
>>
>>89952048
It distracts them from the low quality of their games
>>
>>89952084

NR games sell better, have a bigger fanbase, bigger prizepools, better support from the devs.

It's hard not to be salty.

t.Street Fighter fan
>>
>>89952115
Don't think it has a set date for ending yet
>>
>>89952048
Their holy grail of fighting games was outsold by Pokken Tournament.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5q3XMzZe3U
>>
>>89952297
now that is funny.
>>
>>89952164
Far less competition though, sonicfox has never been able to place well in games with any real international presence.
>>
>>89952048

NRS has been dominating Capcom for the past couple years now with hit after hit

NRS > Crapcom
>>
>>89949097
Why do furfags think people like them or want to make more furfaggotry?
>>
>>89952606
Capcom had the right strategy but poor implementation. Follow the strategy of a MOBA, by releasing characters, cosmetics, and stages as paid content, and making sure the gameplay was good. However, the content has been shit and they charge way too much for what they're offering. Plus everyone complains that it's not a carbon copy of SFIV
>>
>>89952615
He's right though, part of why the female faces look fucked up in NRS games is because they animate them poorly and make them over detailed.
>>
>>89952755
Yeah Injustice 2 is definitely suffering a bit from the same problem LA Noire had with the overly detailed facial mocap.
>>
>>89948130
All of those are fucking awful designs.
>>
>>89952745
Aren't MOBAs also free? Charging 60 bucks for SFV in the state it was in at launch certainly couldn't have helped things.
>>
>>89952881
Usually, yes, they are free to play and use microtransactions to fund development costs. If SFV had launched free to play and had frequent update and character releases, people would be eating it up.
>>
>>89952840
The right way to do it is to hand animate the faces. That's what Naughty Dog does and why their digital characters look much more human.
>>
>>89952930
Definitely but could you do models that good in a fighting game and keep it at 60 fps?
>>
>>89952930
That's probably a lot more work for something that would be pretty low on their priority list, considering it's a fighting game.

And well people like the story, it's still kinda backseat to everything else.
>>
File: t4zqsetpyeby0hsft5ra[1].gif (4MB, 800x425px) Image search: [Google]
t4zqsetpyeby0hsft5ra[1].gif
4MB, 800x425px
>>89952755

It's a heavy overdramatization.

Every picture posted is always with a still of an extremely emotive face that of course is going to look funny.

Harley looks gorgeous for example so they've clearly come a long way.
>>
>>89952960
>>89952994
Uncharted 4's multiplayer runs at a solid 60, they just turn off post processing and I assume knock down the textures a bit

ND are technical wizards but I don't think improving facial animations are beyond NRS at all.
>>
>>89953015
Oh they've definitely improved immensely. Manfaces are gone completely and the final versions of the models all look great so far. The only problem is the weirdness caused by the facial animations when they speak and some odd lighting here and there but those are nitpicks really. Overall the game looks great, it shits all over the first game which now seems hard to look at by comparison.
>>
File: 1347064726698.jpg (229KB, 900x805px) Image search: [Google]
1347064726698.jpg
229KB, 900x805px
>>89952048
>>
Crime Syndicate gears when?
>>
>>89953118
That's wonderful.
>>
>>89953118
>With Megaman
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>89953097
Injustice 2 looks great. From an appearance standpoint, it's practically the same massive jump from MK9 to MKX
>>
>>89948566
Wow, they're actually disco balls. Who thought this was a good idea?
>>
>>89951535
I'm gonna try, but we'll see how much time I actually have to do that.
>>
>>89953565
I did
>>
>>89953565
I assume they'll look different in the actual game.
>>
>>89948566
>>89953565
I'm guessing that's the containers for shrunken cities.
>>
>>89953568
Depends on whether Brainiac has a move that forces the opponent to dance. If so then I think we can all agree it was an excellent idea.
>>
>>89953722
I think it looks more like something he'll use in a fight. Might be used for traps or projectiles.
>>
File: p0nlyp80te1y.jpg (133KB, 761x935px) Image search: [Google]
p0nlyp80te1y.jpg
133KB, 761x935px
>>89952745

>4 US Dollars for a Classic Skin

LMAOOING at SFV
>>
>>89952840
Thank you. Like Black Canary is actually looking pretty fine normally but whenever she does the Canary Cry, she is fugly as hell.
>>
>>89953854
Well that's understandable. Does anyone look good screaming at the top of their lungs?
>>
>>89953854

She's just making a face
>>
>>89953854
>screaming
>expect her to still look like a playboy bunny

Christ anon
>>
We're definitely getting more than 28 characters in the base roster. I can smell it.
>>
File: cdgnhg.jpg (33KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cdgnhg.jpg
33KB, 1280x720px
>>89953854
>>
>tfw Ultimate Edition has the better cover art
>>
>>89953895
Beyonce
>>
>>89954690
Now is the UE the same as a complete edition? Because if there's another batch of gear/characters later released that's not included that sucks
>>
>>89954915
I'm guessing it isn't.
>>
>>89953015
It is basically cherry picking at its finest. The haters look for the pics of the girls with the worst lighting, and in mid word or scowling.
>>
>>89954915
99% likely but if the game and dlc is ultra popular they may make more. Doubtful though as they will want to move on to the next game since NRS doesn't support their games past a year. Also you will still probably have to buy any new premier skins or regular skins if they have them.
>>
>>89954988
There really is no winning with jeWB
>>
File: hal.png (325KB, 361x601px) Image search: [Google]
hal.png
325KB, 361x601px
Hal Jordan from the mobile game for anyone who missed it
>>
>>89955468
He's got a dumb haircut
>>
File: IMG_1841.png (1MB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1841.png
1MB, 1334x750px
>>89955964
>>
>>89947854
I'm going to impregnate cheetah
>>
So was the Injustice 2 mobile "accidentally" released? Or what?

I don't want to play it until I know it's safe and that what ever I do and unlock will go to the console version, as that's the only reason I would play it anyway.
>>
>>89948757
I just cannot believe how many characters were cut for this game.

Lex Luthor, probably the most important villain in DC's history
Captain Marvel, yet they still have Black Adam
Sinestro, Green Lantern's archnemesis
Solomon Grundy, one of DC's most ubiquitous villains
Martian Manhunter, a founding member of the Justice League and prominent character in their most popular incarnation in the JLU cartoon

So that there can be 7 Batman villains including Poison Ivy and fucking Scarecrow.

I love the characters they've added, but did they have to take so many away?
>>
Three days ago I hadn't looked at a single thing from I2, hadn't even thought of the game since the first one came out and I dropped it because the netcode. Heard Swampy was in and have since consumed every video and comic related to the game and am pretty close to sealing the deal and buying it when it comes out.

How did this happen
>>
>>89955468
>>89955991
Looks very weird and plastic-y
>>
>>89956068
See >>89948975 >>89949008 >>89949042

Get hyped bro
>>
>>89956059
You forgot Deathstroke being replaced by some nobody piece of shit. And yeah you'd think they could have tried a tiny bit harder and added those characters especially when they are just reusing/tweaking movesets and not full on making new ones.
>>
>>89956059
They also removed Hawkgirl from the Justice League cartoon and Firestorm's girlfriend. That doesn't mean they were relevant.
>>
>>89956059
>Lex

They gave us Brainia another hugely important tech villain for Superman

>Captain Marvel

Bladam being in is exactly the point.

>Sinestro

One of my Top 5 favorite DC characters but Atrocitus provides 10x the moveset potential.

>Solomon Grundy

Might as well be a fucking literal who. Swamp takes his place here as the dark horse pick. Thought there's no reason for Ivy and Swampy so Grundy could have come back but he's not very important.

>Martian Manhunter

Would be nice to have him but he wasn't even in the base of the last game. I'd have ditched Bane for him though personally we're agreed there.

>>89956123
>Deadshot
>Nobody piece of shit

Fuck you Liefeld, Slade sucks. Deadshot is a great character.
>>
>>89956144
>Atrocitus provides 10x the moveset potential
>Defending Deadshit

You are confirmed retarded.
>>
>>89951699
NRS doesn't know how to make games.
>>
>>89951699
I guess you could say Marvel vs Capcom Infinite will be its rival since its Marvel vs DC, but we already know this game is going to be dead in a week or two and MvCI will be played for years to come. Skullgirls has more players than Injustice 2 will have a week after release.
>>
>>89956206

Yellow Lanterns are Green Lanterns that like to use more fucked up constructs.

Red Lanterns are going to offer more chaotic constructs and blood moves + Dex-Starr and DC really likes pushing the Red Lanterns. Believe me I'm bummed as FUCK Sinestro is gone but it's a smart move. Atrocitus has more moveset potential and will be liked by the Mortal Kombat/Casual DC fan crowd this attracts because he's Green Lantern except he's not lame because he's a big sharp toothed rage filled monster.

And go read Secret Six you ignorant cunt.
>>
Why Green Arrow and not Roy?
>>
>>89956316
Dex-Starr is literally just Sinestro's old trait with a cat. You are seriously an idiot if you think someone like Sinestro has no moveset potential. He literally has infinite potential its just what they do with him.
>>
>>89956407
Cats > Turrets
>>
>>89956407

Where did I say he has no potential. I said Atrocitus has MORE which is simple fact because, as I said, Yellow Rings are largely just Green counterparts whereas Red Lanterns actually have new functions and powers.

Reading comprehension is important anon-kun.
>>
>>89956375
he got a tv show
>>
>>89956059
Ffs I don't know if you're the same anon, but are you going to bitch about this everyday? We get it. Lex and Sinestro are important chracters and you wanted them in. But them being cut lets there be more new characters.

>>89956123
It's funny because Deadshot was a more important character to the larger DC Universe for a longer amount of time. For the longest time Deathstroke was just a Titans villain. Yet because of the Teen Titans show and his role in S2 of Arrow people act like he's this huge character with tons of history. DC only really started pushing Slade a little over ten years ago.
>>
>>89956524

Glad someone understands about Slade. Deadshot is a fucking awesome character and every thread there are people shitting on him because muh edgy badass merch is better than Deadshot he uses a sword! And you know the only reason they're upset over characters like Lex and Slade is because they watched the DCAU as kids.
>>
>>89956586
I honestly think it's a (over)reaction to him being in the Suicide Squad movie. People see him as a "meme" character now whereas 5 years ago he was the under the radar badass in Secret Six, and people felt no shame in suggesting him for the first game. He was the character that was cool but still obscure enough that you didn't look like a casual for wanting him in. Now people just shit all over him. Which is just stupid to see as a fan of the classic (not New 52) Suicide Squad and Secret Six.
>>
>>89956689
So what other characters where in a movie recently to become no longer "cool"?
>>
>>89956586
I disliked Deadshot's inclusion because of the obvious SS synergy and I just didn't know enough about him to care but his in-game reason for showing up is pretty good
>>
>>89956727

Read Simone's SS trust me you'll become a huge Bane fanboy too.

>>89956726

Green Lantern. Lex prob desu
>>
>>89956726
Harley Quinn because she's pushed hard and has become very mainstream. Lex because of BvS and how that version wasn't well-received.
>>
>>89956753
I'm already a huge Bane fanboy
>>
>>89956770
She was popular as fuck since her inception.
>>
>>89956753
I genuinely miss Bane from final years of Pre-New 52 DC. He lost all of the development he got in Secret Six when New 52 hit.
>>
>>89952745
I thought they are ripping off Killer Instinct's strategy
>>
>>89956753
Gail Simone?
Isn't she a bad writer?
>>
>>89956789
She was popular but the spike after the Arkham series featured her and now because of Suicide Squad is insane. Look at how many books she's in now versus 5 years ago.
>>
>>89956835

No people just got triggered because she had a girl power narrative for N52 Batgirl I believe.

Secret Six is phenomenal. They make CATMAN a great character.
>>
>>89952048
>Because Charge characters are in them
>>
>>89956835
No, that's just a /co/ meme. She's done very good work in the past. Secret Six and BoP being arguably her best. She just wet downhill when she started writing New 52 Batgirl.
>>
>>89956055
I doubt the game's release was intentional, but I do think it'd be better to wait for a 'official' release.
>>
>>89954686
Legitimately looking better than BC when she shouts right there.

>>89956144
>but Atrocitus provides 10x the moveset potential.
Bullshit.

Idgaf about Solomon Grundy, but the rest should've been there.
>>
>>89957646

How are people still arguing this. Red Lanterns objectively have more powers than just constructs and thus objectively have more moveset potential.
>>
>>89957705
>How are people still arguing this. Red Lanterns objectively have more powers than just constructs and thus objectively have more moveset potential.
Dude, they barely have any more powers than just constructs. It's hardly "10x the moveset potential."
>>
Johnnys intro can have him mock the movie or show his opponent is in.
In turn some of them can reply back that his movies are just as bad.
If they go the extra mile to please fans then he can call Bane a big guy.
>>
>>89957822
>Johnny Cage calling Bane a Big Guy
why, I never knew I wanted this.
>>
File: 416290-Black Canary.jpg (166KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
416290-Black Canary.jpg
166KB, 1920x1080px
What's wrong with her face when she screams?

I don't see this issue.

And I'm one who is pretty critical of NRS face.
>>
>>89957860
Amy Schumer yawning

Where's the emotion?
>>
>>89957795

It's still more and therefore he has exponentially more potential in moveset variety. One power can be applied a dozen different ways.
>>
File: white canary.jpg (440KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
white canary.jpg
440KB, 1280x720px
>>89957920
I don't think you need to be emotional to yell
>>
File: Manface.jpg (340KB, 1227x724px) Image search: [Google]
Manface.jpg
340KB, 1227x724px
Why does Catwoman look like she's a dude in drag? How does NRS get away with this shit?
>>
>>89957822
>Are those hockey pads?
>You'll know when I check you
>I'll have Sub-Zero make us an ice rink

>Seriously? You dress like a clown?
>This coming from the mime
>NINJA mime, jackass

>Hey Buddy I've got the green powers taken care of
>My ring is powered by willpower
>Just looks like bad CGI to me
>>
>>89956524
>calling him "slade"

You realize everytime you say this your opinion is just completely invalidated right? And yeah Deadshot was such a great character thats why he has his own comic, oh wait no thats Deathstroke. Oh yeah and remember when Deadshot showed up in Forever evil oh wait that was Deathstroke too.
>>
>>89956059

I strongly agree. If they add Luthor and MMH I think it would be salvageable, but we already know the full roster and I think their DLC chances are slim. I don't know why they felt like they had to cull such a huge portion of the old roster. Most fighting games keep like 75% or more of the old roster, they're keeping less than half.
>>
>>89957860
what do you look like when you are screaming
>>
File: 1356394828929.jpg (19KB, 239x241px) Image search: [Google]
1356394828929.jpg
19KB, 239x241px
>>89956059
I'm sad to see them all gone too, but maybe they'll be DLC. Not having Lex or Solomon definitely surprises me. Also no Teen Titan (Raven was in the first game) is kind of odd, unless you count Blue Beetle. Cutting Batgirl kind of sucks too, especially because they could have done Cassie Cain as a skin like the first mobile game. The rest... I don't know. Zatanna and Hawkgirl being gone kind of sucks too.

Kind of hoping they explore some other "dark horse" or surprise characters.

Black Manta would be incredible.

Beast Boy/Animal Man/Vixen could be cool and isn't something they've done before.

Plastic Man could be cool as hell.

Adam Strange as a really "wtf" out there character.

Knight and Squire as a tag team maybe.

Amethyst would actually be really cool if done well.

Static is an obvious choice. Was in the mobile game, but hasn't been in the main games.

Any "Legion of Superheroes" member could be cool. Or maybe one of their villains. Something out there.

Oh, and for the hell of it, why not something for laughs like Apache Chief?
>>
>>89951317
Snake strikes and Muay Tai grabs and Cheetah looks like she might be Capoeria style. I'm interested even though yeah. Ivy looks funny.
>>
>>89951483
>Condiment King
>>
>>89957705
>constructs can do literally anything
vs
>a boring guy who spits up blood and can barely make a simple construct
>>
>>89958145
How would they not? Nobody gives a shit. Or at least enough of one to affect them in any way.
>>
>>89957945
Like how?

Especially compared to a power ring which already has about a few dozen different uses already.
>>
>>89953204
Yeah, with the look on that little girls face and that dudes boner. I think a crime is about to be commited.
>>
>>89958313
>appearing in things makes you a good character

Some of the best characters in comics are so because of how seldom and wisely they're trotted out. Your argument is literally Pop Music is the greatest genre because it sells the most.

And Slade is shorter than Deathstroke who cares. Come up with some actual rebuttals instead of being an irrational fanboy.
>>
>>89958481

Not him, but I don't think you can argue a character is in some way objectively better than another. Importance in the universe and general popularity are the best metrics we have, and valid ones when discussing who appears in something like this.
>>
>>89958313
>You realize everytime you say this your opinion is just completely invalidated right?

Because no one ever refers to Green Lantern as Hal or Batman as Bruce. True comic fans only refer to characters by their hero/villain names, right? Fuck off, poser.

>And yeah Deadshot was such a great character thats why he has his own comic, oh wait no thats Deathstroke.
>DC desides to push a character and give him solos
>that makes them more important

I guess fucking Amethyst is a better character than Deadshot too because she's had more minis and ongoings than him. Great fucking logic.

>Oh yeah and remember when Deadshot showed up in Forever evil oh wait that was Deathstroke too.

Wow, a popular character was put in a crossover event from 3 years ago. You really showed me, anon.
>>
>>89958381

>Nobody gives a shit about character design

Just how dumb are you?
>>
Why do tripfags exist? Makes these threads borderline not worth it.
>>
How would they make Constantine playable considering his style/personality?

>>89958610
Filter
i
l
t
e
r
>>
>>89958525
>Importance in the universe and general popularity are the best metrics we have

They're literally not. Some of the most popular characters of all time are also the worst written.

Venom and Carnage are fucking huge. Come on.
>>
>>89958610
>someone using a trip had the audacity to say that Deadshot isn't a worthless iece of shit compared to Deathstroke

Sorry to have triggered you, m8
>>
>>89958573
If they did, then Mortal Kombat and NRS would have been shut down years and years ago.

Instead MKX sold 5+ millions of copies.
Man faces and all.
>>
>>89958481
Are you serious? Deadshot is only in this game because he appeared in a movie recently otherwise he'd be another one of those characters with not a chance to be in the game.

>irrational fanboy
I don't even like Deathstroke that much, but he is objectively a more succesful and better character than Deadshit. Deadshit is like that character someone creates when they can't use the real deal.
>>
>>89958641

Good idea.
>>
>>89958567
Ignored tripfag. You have nothing of worth to say ever.

>>89958610
Because they want attention. Captain Reddit is always here shitting up the thread.
>>
>>89958714
They were shut down when they were Midway and they will be again soon when people get tired of their bullshit.
>>
I want Kyle Rayner in the game and he should be anime as fuck.
>>
>>89958860

MK was always successful, it was the sole thing keeping Midway alive.
>>
>>89958736

You're changing your argument by the fucking post.

>I claim Deadshot is a better, more interesting character than Deathstroke
>You claim Deathstroke is better because he has more comics
>I say that literally means nothing as popularity doesn't make a character good
>You say Deadshot is only in the game because of the movie

What are you even trying to say?

Also
>Gives people shit for saying Slade
>Keeps saying Deadshit like it's funny

And Deathstroke is a Liefeld creation. You really want to talk about creating shitty characters and knock-offs?
>>
>>89958890
Not their later games.
>>
>>89958736
>Deadshot is only in this game because he appeared in a movie recently otherwise he'd be another one of those characters with not a chance to be in the game.

And you could argue that Deathstroke was in the first Injustice because he was set up as the villain for the second season of Arrow or was popular from the Teen Titans show. You could say that about the majority of new characters on the roster like Grodd, Cold, Supergirl, etc.

>objectively a more succesful and better character than Deadshit

In what objective measure? Because he's had more solos? Because DC has put him in more in the last 10 years? I am a big Deathstroke fan and he was my main in I1 and MK vs DC. But I can also say that Deadshot has had a wider presence in the DC Universe and is still a good character.

>Deadshit is like that character someone creates when they can't use the real deal.

Are you trying to imply Deadshot is somehow a copy of Deathstroke?
>>
>>89958861

cringe
>>
>>89958736
>he is objectively a more succesful and better character than Deadshit

Why.

All you've said is Deathstroke is better because he's more popular. What makes him objectively better? Deathstroke is only popular because of Teen Titans and Deadpool, his knock-off. Much like you say Deadshot is only popular because SS.

Why is Deathstroke better.
>>
>>89958860
>soon
pfff hahaha
if their games sold only 1.5 million in the timespan of 1 full year then maybe I'd agree with you but sadly (for you) that isn't the case, not nowadays.
>>
>>89958826
Bye Felicia
>>
>>89958860
>>89958924
Midway was a giant publisher house full of multiple developers, similar to EA or Capcom.

The MK teams games always sold in the millions.
Even the later ones.
MK vs DC sold 2 million copies.

Its in fact the reason WB bought then when Midway went under.
Because MK always sells.
>>
>>89958917
I'm saying Deathstroke is a superior character are you stupid or something? Keep up you fucking brainlet. My argument has never changed.
>>
>leaked roster is real
>not getting red hood

Thank you netherrealm, really appreciate all you don't do.
>>
>>89959056
They need someone to be the must-have DLC
>>
>>89959056

I think he's a very likely DLC choice. Obviously nothing is certain, NRS makes some bizarre roster decisions, but he's probably the character I'd bet most on. Him and Sub-Zero.
>>
>>89959056
>9 dlc characters

NINE
E
I
N
>>
File: IMG_1842.png (128KB, 368x416px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1842.png
128KB, 368x416px
Leaked gear for Gorilla Grodd
>>
Deathstroke fanboys are hilarious to watch. I'm curious if it's the same autist every thread. Without fail some edgelord comes in and starts shitting on Deadshot and the game. You think they're still bitter about Deadpool?
>>
File: gndg.png (238KB, 623x372px) Image search: [Google]
gndg.png
238KB, 623x372px
who
>>
>>89959120
Baby I hear those blues a callin, toss salad and scrambled eggs.
>>
>>89959056
>Wants another shooty mcgadget man
>Wants another Batturd

What did you watch Jason being an edgelord in Under the Red Hood and Arkham Knight and find a new spirit animal?

Jason fans literally don't make sense. He's a worse Robin and he's sucked as Red Hood too.
>>
>>89959139
Your character is a fluke. After Injustice 2 he'll never be heard from again while Deathstroke will live on.
>>
>>89959111

I'm not going to be able to buy this game until it comes out on PC anyway, so I hope they put out even more than that I can get a kickass GOTY edition.
>>
>>89959139
People are just pissy their favorite characters from the last game didn't make it in.

>>89959151
Hopefully either Cold or Doctor Fate.
>>
>>89959178
Deadshot in Movies: 1
Deathstroke in Movies: 0

gg go back to your cartoons loser
>>
>>89959151
Firestorm or Captain Cold or maybe Scarecrow

They're saving Joker and Arrow because those are the big reveals since they're dead and all
>>
>>89959151
Firestorm
>>
File: IMG_1843.png (127KB, 366x313px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1843.png
127KB, 366x313px
Winston gear when?
>>
>>89959211
I really hope they improve the fuck out of Joker. He was just not very fun last game.
>>
>>89959175
>complaining about shooting characters

We already have two plant users and two cat women

Nothing matters anymore
>>
>>89959208
>minor character in a failed movie

what an accomplishment
>>
>>89959277
SS was a shitty movie, but it made a lot of money. And he was arguably the lead along with Harley.
>>
>>89958714
It really is a shame that less quality devs are rewarded for their bullshit, whereas more talented devs who are better at modeling, animation, presentation, etc. have to struggle more to make ends meet. But that's the majority for you.

>>89958957
Oh fuck off. Kyle should play like an anime fighter, airdashes, combos, corner control, and all.
>>
>>89959120
That must be a rare drop
>>
File: IMG_1844.jpg (81KB, 564x1093px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1844.jpg
81KB, 564x1093px
>>89959349
Just like Robin's shorts
>>
>>89959277

Bigger accomplishment that Deathstroke has. Your husbando is a fraction of a percent as popular as the character that was created as a joke copy of him. And his pedigree comes from Liefeld. Even worse.

Deathstroke is less than a joke. He's an embarrassment.
>>
>>89958962
No Deadshit isn't popular at all. He was shoved in because of the movie.
>>
>>89959451
Uh huh keep trying to convince yourself. There's a reason he was in the first game and not Deadshit.
>>
>>89959495

And got removed from the sequel cuz Deadshot is cooler.

rekt
>>
>>89957920
>Amy Schumer yawning
Looks nothing like her, you blind fool.
>>
>>89959420

Seriously curious about a Robin premier skin. I'd love to play Dick/Tim Robin, not much interest in Damian.
>>
>>89959559
They could turn the sword model into a staff but then his throw wouldn't work
>>
>>89959518
More like because he got shoved into a Harley movie.
>>
>>89959593

Yeah, I'd prefer a staff obviously (the super would be a lot funnier if he was just whacking them) but I can live with Dick Robin with a sword. Maybe I care too much about these things instead of gameplay but honestly having to play as Damian kills my enthusiasm for Robin, he's just such a little shit.
>>
>>89959640
I just hope the hood isn't mandatory
>>
>>89959640
>>89959559
Get over it you fucking faggots. They are the same fucking shit. Be happy they didn't just cut Robin from the game completely for some garbage like Hector Hammond.
>>
>>89959674
whoa now please anon there's no need for such aggressivity
>>
>>89959674

Bat characters don't get cut :^)

Batgirl doesn't count nobody wanted her
>>
>>89959640

Why does everyone hate Damian?

I always liked the idea of a Robin who calls Bruce on his shit and isn't just looking up at Bruce in awe.
>>
>>89959750

He's just edgy in the worst way, in my opinion. I can legitimately enjoy Red Hood as something distinct from the rest of the batfamily, but everything I've read of Damian basically has him as an ungrateful murderous shit. He manages to be edgy and also not be fun at all.
>>
>>89959750
He is somehow edgier than Jason Todd but he's also a hard Mary Sue
>>
>>89959750
>>89959824

That said, if you've got a suggestion for something to read where Damian is an enjoyable likable character then I'll take a look at it.
>>
>>89959824
I like Grant Morrison's Batman & Robin
>>
>>89959750
Because 3/4 people here are delusional Batfags who follow and think Batman does everything 100% correct. They have no critical thinking skills or mind of their own. They are sheep who read a book and never think about what is happening or the context only what the basic message is. They hate Damian because he opposes Batman, and that means hes a "little shit" or "annoying" because it goes against Batman.
>>
>>89956277
>Skullgirls has more players than Injustice 2 will have a week after release.
Let's not say anything crazy here

Skullgirls is dead as shit
>>
>>89959885
I think Batman has the same faults as the Punisher in that neither of them will ever successfully "fix" their cities and both only serve to keep the cycle going.
Batman is more at fault there because he has the resources to truly help Gotham but his philanthropy doesn't go that far.

That being said I still enjoy both characters and I think Damian is an edgy little shit
>>
>>89959824
>>89959863

Dickbats, Morrison and New 52 B&R I find him refreshing.

I feel like you haven't read nearly enough Batman if that's the only impression you've gotten of Damian. He actually struggles really hard with trying to live up to the other Robins and impressing Bruce and overcoming the indoctrination he's been filled with from birth by Talia...while also struggling to grasp WHY things have to be Bruce's way and getting frustrated.

He makes for a really good vessel for the reader because we want to believe in Batman but at the same time it's frustrating to still see Batman abiding by this moral code that doesn't work decades later.

>>89959863

You're wrong on both accounts. Damian's pretty lighthearted especially with Dickbats. The whole point of that run was that Robin is now Batman so we get a Batman that is optimistic and fun and Batman is now Robin, the son of Bruce with all of his analytical pessimism. They make for a great pair and one of the freshest shake ups to the B&R formula. Dick and Damian manage to form a really close bond, closer than he is with his father, and they even have a playful rivalry.

Again, anyone who thinks Damian is just edgy Robin hasn't read...any Damian.
>>
>>89959961
I mean, he's pretty clearly fucking wrong, but this game is going to be just like any other NRS game, in that the competitive scene will only be alive for a year, maybe two until the next NRS game and only mostly casuals will play it. This is the cycle of NRS fighters.

The competitive scene for MvC:I will stick around for much longer.

Anyway, it's all company wars bullshit anyway.
>>
>>89960022

>Batman is more at fault there because he has the resources to truly help Gotham but his philanthropy doesn't go that far.

Thanks for exposing the fact that you don't read Batman.
>>
>>89960067
How could I forget about Dickbats
>>
>>89960099

Probably because you're an idiot.
>>
What it be better or worse if Cheetah had a small connection to the speed force?
>>
>>89959151
BOOSTER
O
O
S
T
E
R
>>
>>89960079
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6Oe9iijjbw&
>>
I don't care much for Damian, always felt Dick was the son anyway
>>
>>89960211

I hope the next game resets the continuity to some degree. I feel like they made a huge mistake by killing off such important characters as Nightwing and MMH in the prequel comic. I think Nightwing could've had a huge place in the story because of his relationship with Batman and how generally liked he is. If you're going to kill him off for the plot, at least do it in the actual game.
>>
>>89960079
Batman existing means Bruce is a failure
>>
>>89960211

That's a big part of Damian's character.

Christ none of you people have read a comic.
>>
I'm still puzzled how we got Killer Frost over Freeze/Captain Cold in Injustice 1.
>>
>>89960265

>Someone becoming a superhero who has saved thousands of lives means they're a failure

Deep.
>>
>>89960211
t. Bruce
>>
>>89960317
Normies wanted more females. I still think Captain Cold was planned for Injustice 1. He had a suit like he was straight from Injustice in the comic.
>>
>>89960317
It was pretty shitty that they basically did a bait and switch by showing an icicle almost hitting Flash in a cinematic trailer making everyone think it was Cold right up until the game was out.
>>
>>89960374
And caused thousands more.
>>
>>89960413

>Normies

You act like 4chan isn't home to the largest collection of virgin waifufags on the internet.
>>
>>89960432

Same can be said of Superman. Perhaps you're just too autistic for cape comics. I suggest you stick to children's cartoons.
>>
>>89960441
>caring about "waifus" in an NRS game

You have to be mentally ill.
>>
>>89960483

Who exactly are you talking to? If that's what you got out of my post then you might be a literal retard.
>>
>>89960502
I replied to you so I think its pretty obvious. Guess you are the retard.
>>
>>89960441

True. Look at all the Deathstroke fans. Normie fucks.
>>
>>89960540

And you continue to expose your idiocy. Embarrassing.
>>
>>89960551
Whatever you say kiddo.
>>
File: large man.jpg (774KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
large man.jpg
774KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>89960550
>True. Look at all the Batman fans. Normie fucks.

ftfy
>>
>>89960642

I feel like Bane's costumes have solely gone downhill since Knightfall.
>>
>>89960642
big guy
>>
File: 1486243124112.jpg (113KB, 682x394px) Image search: [Google]
1486243124112.jpg
113KB, 682x394px
>>89960642
>>
>>89960713
well I like it.
must be the inner 15-year-old in me
>>
Rereading the Injustice comics

>Batman on his high horse over Superman allying with Bane
>Lex says they're working with the Rogues so how is it any different
>Bats says because they don't kill

They've been working with Harley since the beginning of the story...
>>
>Capcomfags shitposting because SFV being the shit that is is too much to handle alone
>More "Why can't the game be more anime desu?" shit
>More Damian hate circle jerk when a uber-fun book starring Damian was published today.

Let's be better people.
>>
>>89952048
Autism.
Every game that doesn't play 100% like SF sucks!...no matter what.
>>
>>89960807
Yeah, let's discuss the possible Arcade endings for the characters and how a Harley/Ivy end for either Harley or Ivy is the best option
>>
File: everythingissupermansfault.png (548KB, 560x604px) Image search: [Google]
everythingissupermansfault.png
548KB, 560x604px
>>89960807
right as soon as the game is better

>>89960790
everything batman does is retarded
>>
>>89960856

Maybe if Superman didn't take over the world and establish a totalitarian dictatorship that nobody wanted then Renee wouldn't have killed during an attempt to fight back. Everything Superman did was not only retarded, but selfish and evil.
>>
File: flash.jpg (814KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
flash.jpg
814KB, 1024x1024px
>>
>>89960893
how selfish making world peace lol. batfags lol.
>>
>>89960893

Maybe if Batman accepted world piece Rene wouldn't have popped forty pills and OD'd.

You can play this both ways.
>>
>>89960268
Christ you're sensitive, all I said is I dont care much for Damian.
>>
>>89960930
*Peace

And I know the argument is coming next that it was forced peace.

But how the fuck is that any different than politicians forcing us into wars? The peace was REAL. It's as stupid as Avengers vs. X-Men when the Phoenix 5 created a fucking utopia and the Avengers ruined it
>>
File: theflash.jpg (815KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
theflash.jpg
815KB, 1024x1024px
>>89960898
>>
>>89960713
Most have forgotten the luchador likeness and have gone full gimp
>>
File: barry allen.jpg (149KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
barry allen.jpg
149KB, 894x894px
>>89960959
>>
>>89960642
Could be worse
>>
>>89960898
>>89960959
>>89960991

Is that you leaker-anon?
>>
Sry, but the character design in this game is beyond horrible and somehow managed to be both literally edger then and worse the last game.
>>
>>89960807
You think this is a Damian hate circlejerk? You must not have been here long. Moreover, its completely valid to dislike Damian, like anyone else in the batfamily.
>>
File: 1476946286604.png (461KB, 512x530px) Image search: [Google]
1476946286604.png
461KB, 512x530px
>>89961024
>>
>>89961010
I thought leaker anon was going to drop some Fate/Oliver pics?
>>
>>89960958

The peace wasn't real. People literally had all their rights taken away. People were oppressed and unhappy. If you spoke out you were imprisoned or killed. This was all thanks to Superman.

>>>89960925

Installing yourself as dictator is pretty selfish. So is taking away everyone else's rights as a human. And killing and/or imprisoning everyone who gets in your way.

Also a reminder to both of you idiots that Superman only started ruling as emperor and killing his friends in the name of faulty peace because he was an idiot and killed his own wife and child. He deigned that since he suffered, everyone else should suffer as well.
>>
>>89960958
superman didn't even take full control of government for a long time in fact he wanted to cooperate, but all they did was try to kill him so he told em to fuck off and overthrew them. batman and the us government ended up pushing him further and further into what he became.
>>
So what are the odds of Despero being one of the DLC characters to make this a loose remake of Justice League Task Force?
>>
>>89960991
Are you extracting this from the files?
>>
File: Injustice-2-Catwoman-1024x576.png (430KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Injustice-2-Catwoman-1024x576.png
430KB, 1024x576px
>>89961045
>>
>>89961066
Dunno, but I haven't seen those pics anywhere else and they are like the same quality/style than the Harley pics he posted when he leaked the roster
>>
>>89961080
if he deigned that he would have just murdered the whole world. and no he didn't become a dictator for power, he already has power. he became a dictator because no one else would and things needed to change. furthermore he didn't take away anyone's rights except criminals.
>>
>>89961080

No, force was used when you posed a threat. They were handling the protest in Australia peacefully before some wild kid with powers came in and started firing and he was dealth with.

And there were still tons of people (those who aren't criminals) who supported him. Because the peace WAS real. The only places they put the super soldiers were in shitholes of crime like Gotham.

Chicago would get super soldiers but your little suburban neighborhood would be crime free. Because Superman.
>>
File: gl.jpg (977KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
gl.jpg
977KB, 1024x1024px
I'm not him.
Could've pretended to be and bamboozle you guys though that would've been funny.

>>89961104
you could say that.
>>
>>89961100
>Despero
Less than zero.

Despero appears in five comics every decade. If the normies didn't know Swamp Thing, imagine Despero.
>>
>>89961045

The only saving grace is that characters are customizable.
>>
>>89961145

He took away literally everyone's rights. There was literally a worldwide curfew for fuck's sake. Christ Superfags are retarded.

>>89961172

Suburban neighborhoods were already largely crime free you invalid. Thanks to all the heroes around the world, not just Evil Superman. People's right to fight, right to speak out, right to decide for themselves was all taken away, and they either did exactly as Superman wanted them to, or paid a VERY heavy price. REAL Superman would never approve of anything like that. Which is why he immediately agreed with Batman when he came over to Injustice-verse and kicked Evil Supes' ass.
>>
>>89961100
i'd like to see despero but they don't care about him anymore. he just jobs everytime he shows up in the comics. he showed up in injustice for like 1 page in which he was killed and pretty sure in new 52 mmh beat him in no time. he used to be a huge threat to the justice league and now mmh beats him easy. of course you could also say mmh is much stronger in new 52 he did fight the whole justice league.
>>
>>89950589

Using Neather Realm lets them slap "From the creators of Mortal Kombat" on the box.
>>
>>89961259
no there was a curfew in gotham and many people loved superman. you have no idea what you are talking about.
>>
>>89948757
Hol teh fug up
Didn't Green Arrow died in the Injusticeverse?
Or is it gonna be the green arrow from the alternate universe that Fate reunited with Black Canary?
>>
>>89961298

It's you who has no idea what they are talking about. We also saw Central City under martial law. Other places as well. Face it, New Earth Superman > Evil, hero-murdering Superman.
>>
File: Starro The Conqueror.jpg (166KB, 960x932px) Image search: [Google]
Starro The Conqueror.jpg
166KB, 960x932px
>>89961100
>Despero
Would rather get Starro
>>
>>89961350
Yeah it'll probably be the alternate universe Ollie.
>>
>>89961259
>right to fight
Crime. Not a right.
>right to speak out
Wasn't taken.
>right to decide for themselves
They still have that right. But if they decide to commit crime they face consequences.
>>
WHY ARE YOU GUYS DEFENDING DICTATOR SUPERMAN?

After five years of oppression, when the people dared to spoke ill of him (after he killed Luthor, a public figure and known as a hero) he decided to fucking destroy Metropolis and Gotham just to send a message. The guy wasn't even Lawful Evil anymore.
>>
File: bat.jpg (205KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
bat.jpg
205KB, 512x512px
>mfw Batgod will wipe the floor with Superfag yet again
it'll be glorious
>>
>>89961406
Why is anybody defending anyone?
The Injustice Universe is "Everyone except Joker goes full retard" the universe. Even Insurgence Bats had to get some sense beaten into him by normal Bats at one point.
>>
>>89961387
.....Wouldnt that just be regular universe Oliver then? I guess Fate doesnt have to grab the Earth 1 Oliver. Furthermore this is magic we're talking here so odds are Fate just pulled a resurrection
>>
File: ajh.jpg (589KB, 1600x1230px) Image search: [Google]
ajh.jpg
589KB, 1600x1230px
>>89961172
>>
File: aaaa.png (542KB, 382x772px) Image search: [Google]
aaaa.png
542KB, 382x772px
ITT:
>>
>>89961475
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGzS1k_0EhM&fmt=18
>>
What would the former Regime members have to do to in the game to redeem themselves in your eyes Anons?

I think Flash just needs to be shown suffering over not stopping Superman in the first place and he gets a battle towards the end of the game where he saves someone from Superman
>>
>>89961176
Pls say you have Doctor Fate art.
>>
>>89961475
Lets hope that Batgod gets his Metron design as gear/a skin so we can go full Batgod.
>>
>>89961555
Well the alternate universe Fate went to was never specified. But he should be pretty much like your average good ol' Ollie.
>>
>>89961475
>mfw Batgod will wipe the floor with Superfag yet again

HAHA

>Spend five years getting fucked
>His way to win was convincing another Superman to fight for him

Superman won, in one way or another.
>>
>>89961582
Why does anyone need to be redeemed? This is a screwy alt earth, so lets keep rolling with it. Besides I doubt many would backpedal at this point since they gradually accepted Clark's tyrannical worldview. Lets keep the Justice Lord thing for most, and have Barry get obsessive over fixing his mistake maybe even fuck with the timeline a few times
>>
>>89961406

The problem I had with the comics is Superman was being radical but reasonable.

And EVERYTHING that went wrong went wrong because Batman interfered. Every time.

Ollie died when Batman invaded Supes private place where his family were hidden.

Captain Atom died because Batman brought him along with orders to kill Clark.

Rene died because Batman couldn't beat Supes so she took a ton of pills.

Everything with the Old Gods is because Bruce made a deal with Ares.

etc. etc.

There's no reason to believe Clark's Super Peace wouldn't have worked had Batman not kept dropping terrorist attacks and kidnappings on their asses. In fact his peace DID work completely BLUDHAVEN had no crime.

When everyone in the Justice League but Batman supported him...
>>
>>89961660

I forgot how shitty the Injustice story was.

Have this complex no right answer story that goes for "five years" and throw it all out the window by just having another one of everybody come in and win it for you proving no real point at all.
>>
File: cy.jpg (867KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
cy.jpg
867KB, 1024x1024px
>>89961607
I don't
have a pic of Cyborg
>>
>>89961555
if i recall correctly, in the comic specified that this Ollie lost his Black Canary on an attack, and he has a son with her
In tye Injusticeverse Black Canary was also waiting for Ollie's son.until Superman superfucked up
There's a pre battle dialogue in the beta that makes reference to that
>>
>>89961806
Does ya have any Ivy ones?
>>
>>89961806
Dont you love it that NRS has a better looking Cyborg than DCEU Cyborg?
>>
File: ivy.jpg (806KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ivy.jpg
806KB, 1024x1024px
>>89961856
Just one
>>
>>89961683

>Ollie died when Batman invaded Supes private place where his family were hidden.

Ollie died because Superman literally beat him to death.

>Captain Atom died because Batman brought him along with orders to kill Clark.

Which wouldn't have happened to Superman wasn't trying to take over the world.

>Rene died because Batman couldn't beat Supes so she took a ton of pills.

She was depressed because Superman's team killed Huntress. Turns out, people don't like living under a totalitarian regime and are willing to fight back. Who knew?

>Everything with the Old Gods is because Bruce made a deal with Ares.

Again, Superman continued to kill everyone in his way with his god-like powers, so Batman had to keep appealing to higher powers in order to fight for humanity's autonomy.

>There's no reason to believe Clark's Super Peace wouldn't have worked had Batman not kept dropping terrorist attacks and kidnappings on their asses. In fact his peace DID work completely BLUDHAVEN had no crime.

North Korea has very little crime as well. Why don't you go move there if you wanna live in such a "utopia"?
>>
>>89961907
Cool. Shame isn't a full-body one
>>
File: booyah.jpg (179KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
booyah.jpg
179KB, 894x894px
>>89961899
I really like it
>>
>>89960374
>If you save your enemies they win
>>
>>89961813
So let me get this straight
>Injustice comic Earth 1 (the one we know) lost his Canary
>Injustice-verse Canary lost Oliver because Supes murdered him
>Fate does his mumbo jumbo to reunite them with a alt earth doppelganger of the one they've lost
Id rather they'd just revive injustice verse Ollie.
>>
>>89961907
>Uma Thurman plant eyebrows
>>
>>89961806
S'all good. Thanks for all the cool art.
>>
>>89961926
>Barman has to appeal to higher authorities

>makes deal with US government to attack with a nuclear man
>makes deal with a demon
>makes deal with another all-powerful tyrant who want to take control of Earth after beating Superman in Lesbos Island

Sure, that moral high horse.

And we are not dealing with those criminal asociations he made along the way
>>
>>89948975
>>89949008
>>89949042
>All this hype for long wrang grappler
>No info on trait
did I miss something?
>>
>>89960991
that helmet design is so fucking rad
>>
File: batgod.png (345KB, 576x592px) Image search: [Google]
batgod.png
345KB, 576x592px
>>89961581
I really wasn't expecting that

>>89961625
Yes.
>>
File: barry.jpg (178KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
barry.jpg
178KB, 894x894px
>>89962427
Here's another one
>>
File: Black Racer (New God Flash).jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Black Racer (New God Flash).jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>89962473
>Batgod
New God skins when?
>>89962550
Fuck, thats a good alt earth look for Barry
>>
>>89962550
I don't know if it's intentional but I can get behind this gentle weeaboo pandering
>>
>>89962550

Looks like a fucking motorcycle driver. No thanks.
>>
>>89962589
Black Racer should be his own character
>>
>>89958567
>I guess fucking Amethyst is a better character than Deadshot too because she's had more minis and ongoings than him. Great fucking logic.
She would be cool to add in.
>>
>>89962930
No she wouldn't.
>>
>>89962975
>No she wouldn't.
as an alt of WW
>>
Wait did leaker anon return in the last thread or something? someone said hes posting fate or something?
>>
>>89962803
If any New God deserves to be DLC its Orion. Not to mention his dialogue for Darkseid would be great
>>
>>89962930
I agree. She would have been a more interesting add than Catwoman for sure.
>>
>>89963048
Orion would be cool. Too bad no one is asking for him online.
>>
>>89963133
Well no one asked for Leatherface, Bo Rai Cho, or Zod and we got them in NRS games
>>
File: Gangsta-Sammo.jpg (36KB, 614x355px) Image search: [Google]
Gangsta-Sammo.jpg
36KB, 614x355px
>>89963189
I asked for Bo Rai Cho
>>
>>89963189
Bai Chi Ro is polarizing. Filthy drunken kung-fu master is distinct.
>>
>>89963189
>Leatherface
They probably couldn't get the rights to another horror character but they knew guest characters sell

>Bo Rai Cho
Eh, there were people asking for more representation from the DA era of MK. Not a ton but they were around.

>Zod
Movie synergy

.Orion is neither a guest character, fan-favorite of people who tweet at Boon, or movie synergy. As shit as it is to admit Steppenwolf has a better chance at this point than Orion.
>>
So is Scarecrow's trait gonna turn him into Pumpkinhead?
>>
>>89963610
>Bo rai cho fart cloud traps
>>
>>89963398
I'm not a fan of the puking and farts but everything else about him is great. Especially his MKX version where he's made more serious in personality and clearly just Sammo Hung
>>
>>89963680
>Scarecrow has been mutated by his Fear Gas
>He can now project it out of his body whenever he wants
>as farts
>>
I really think that Scarecrow's visual is a fear gas induced illusion.

It's more than just an odd costume. The guy has HOLES along his body.
>>
>>89963955

Wouldn't make any sense at all considering everyone fears something different and some are even resistant to the toxin.
>>
>>89963955
Scarecrow died in the comics. Hes a fukin zombie
>>
File: BSmezONl.jpg (41KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
BSmezONl.jpg
41KB, 640x480px
>>89963955
Judging from his Super this is probably correct

>>89964009
Yeah, this is the only thing I can't get my head around.
>>
>>89964009
Maybe a bad reaction to a mix of joker toxin and fear toxin from year 1?

I mean, weirder things have happened in comics
>>
>>89964082
Link to full super?
>>
>>89963840
Silent but spooky
>>
File: buenagirl.jpg (18KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
buenagirl.jpg
18KB, 320x240px
>>89960642

This is not buena
>>
>>89960642
>No skin
>>
File: Eq3Pj0S.png (106KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Eq3Pj0S.png
106KB, 400x300px
>Cyborgs super is opening up a boom tube with parademons

I think this nigga went full evil like Raven

Straight up an Apokalips agent
>>
>>89960642
...big
>>
>still no Ollie art mined
>mfw he's a furry avatar after the Red revived him
>>
>>89964531
Then what the hell is Darkseid gonna do? If Cyborg has boomt ubes then what will Darkseid's trait be?
>>
>>89964082
Could someone at least describe what Scarecrows super is?
>>
>>89964531
Where'd you get this?
>>
File: 1412712043103.jpg (84KB, 635x603px) Image search: [Google]
1412712043103.jpg
84KB, 635x603px
>mfw the manta art leakeranon mentioned gets mined
>>
>>89964531
>Parademons
Oh so like everything else involving Cyborg they cant think of anything cool to do with him. Darkseids super better involve the furies, thats all Im saying
>>
>>89964575
It's the supermove, it is still posssible to be Darseid trait
>>
>>89964575
Glow and do more damage
Like half the other traits are
>>
>>89964615
>He transports you to the Source Wall and blasts you so hard against it you cross it and arrive to the stage again

You'll see
>>
File: 20170215_124851.jpg (646KB, 2896x2896px) Image search: [Google]
20170215_124851.jpg
646KB, 2896x2896px
>>89958145
Catwoman looks more like Ferris Bueller.
>>
>>89964602
>manta art
Wait, WHAT?! Dont play me anon. I want my Manta DLC
>>
>>89964685
Literally impossible
He's a stage transition

Are you saying that there can be a match with THREE Mantas in it?
Impossible
>>
File: Black Manta 6.jpg (377KB, 1280x1982px) Image search: [Google]
Black Manta 6.jpg
377KB, 1280x1982px
>>89964685
http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/88271004/#88280952

Leakeranon remembers seeing Manta art similar to these player card ones. He mentioned different tubes and eyes
>>
>>89964709
We've been over this, NRS already makes tweaks to stages depending on fighters. Also
>Not turning stage Manta into Orm
>>
>>89964747
>NRS already makes tweaks to stages depending on fighters
Really?
I've never noticed
>>
>>89964615
>Darkseid zaps the opponent with his fully charged Omega Beams, causing them to go hurtling through time and space before finally reaching the location of the Anti-Life Equation which vaporizes their bodies and leaves them back on the stage in the fetal position steaming
>>
>>89964761
Doomsday was changed in inj1 to his primary if alt doomsday was present. And if primary and alt were fighting, the model in the background changed to classic doomsday
>>
>>89964771
>leaves them back on the stage in the fetal position steaming
No, this is NRS we're talking about

They pop right back up into a fighting stance, then fall down again because they someone still haven't fixed the thing where a KO'd player can only be recognized KO'd for a standard position
>>
>>89964799
That and MMH would disappear from the watchtower stage if selected
>>
What exactly is the story for Injustice 2? They break Supes out of prison?
>>
>Boon made a poll for Blue Beetle, Swamp Thing and Captain Cold
>All were in
>Boon makes a poll for Starfire, Constantine and Black Manta
>implying they're not all in for DLC
>leaker anon saw Manta art for the mobile game

Now that Mantas confirmed for the game what do you guys wanna see from him gameplay, gear, animation wise?
>>
>>89964932
hes a generic gear nigga no different than cyborg
no clue why people want him
>>
>>89964932
Moveset
>Eye beams
>Harpoon
>Net launch
>Dual sword/daggers
Super move
>Calls a torpedo strike from the Manta Sub
>>
>>89964932
Literally copy Predator's moveset
>>
>>89964886
This is what we know so far:

>Supergirl arrived on Earth recently. Her first instinct was to protect her cousin, but eventually, she sides with Batman. She will probably set Superman free.
>Gorilla Grodd is leading "The Society", basically the Legion of Doom, and is attempting to fill the power void left by Superman's fall.
>Brainniac is an external watcher ready to interfere, will probably be the Big Bad.
>Atrocitus is on Earth to search for good candidates for his corps. He has a great interest in Hal Jordan. Jordan is again a Green Lantern and apparently sided with Batman this time.
>>
>>89965058
I suspect it will follow the Justice plot with Braniac funding The Society
>>
>>89965058

Who could possibly even be Regime at this point
>>
File: 1401052818669.png (273KB, 455x318px) Image search: [Google]
1401052818669.png
273KB, 455x318px
>>89964666
Hopefully she dies early in the game story so we don't have to see too much of that ugly face.
>>
>>89964239
>>89964594
All people have gotten are screenshots for some reason. It just seems like he makes the opponent hallucinate that they're in a spoopy graveyard then grows really big and then slams the opponent while in big guy form.

>>89964932
>eye beams
>poison darts
>nets
>missiles
>stabbin niggas

They could really do a lot with him.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGTtZTeraVo

Ignore the cringy music
>>
>>89965426
aside from the awful Joker (who only had like 2 minutes of screentime anyway) YJ was pretty amazing about characterization
>>
>>89965529
Yeah, Joker still perplexes me. I don't know what the fuck Greg was thinking there. I really didn't expect the show to go deeper into Manta of all characters, but they did a great job with him. Definitely the best animated version thus far. I wonder how he'll react when he finds out his son is a gay(bi) fish in S3.
>>
>>89965426
>let's just copy his appearance/characteristics from Arkham Asylum instead of doing something new or interesting

Fuck this. Scarecrow just being in the game is wasting a slot, but he deserves better than this.
>>
>>89965529
>YJ was pretty amazing about characterization
Not if you wanted comic accurate characterization though.
>>
File: XS5LK[1].gif (883KB, 500x269px) Image search: [Google]
XS5LK[1].gif
883KB, 500x269px
>>89965699

Why the fuck would you...

It's the retarded "the book was better/the movie wasn't accurate!" argument. The point of adaptations is creative liberties to tell a new story what's the point of retelling the same story with the same characters acting the same way just to tickle that little part of your brain that gets happy when you see something familiar.

People who expect 1 to 1 translation accuracy are literally pic related.
>>
>>89959151
Bane

He'll get his gameplay reveal even though he's confirmed. Just like Ivy.
>>
File: 1487218634132.jpg (28KB, 358x406px) Image search: [Google]
1487218634132.jpg
28KB, 358x406px
>>89947854
>he plays comic book video games
>>
>>89965699
YJ has my favorite version of a lot of those characters.

As long as the character's core is still there it's cool to see different takes on them.

Like Barry Allen has such a cool personality that's really obvious if it's done wrong. Or things like Batman being super cool about using guns and killing random thugs is always bad.
>>
>>89965799
>Or things like Batman being super cool about using guns and killing random thugs is always bad.
Tim Burton's Batman is amazing.
>>
>>89965667
>let's just copy his appearance/characteristics from Arkham Asylum instead of doing something new or interesting
Look at this retard.

Where Scarecrow's appearance is remotely similar with Arkham Asylum's Scarecrow?
>>
>>89965859

Yeah if anything copying Arkham would be an improvement over the fucking mess we're stuck with.
>>
>>89965850
I hate it
>>
File: seriously.jpg (29KB, 226x254px) Image search: [Google]
seriously.jpg
29KB, 226x254px
>>89965529

>YJ was pretty amazing about characterization
>>
>>89965948
Best hope we don't meet on the street, homeboy. Or you'd get an A-grade asskicking. Watch yourself, punk.
>>
File: giantwhy.jpg (119KB, 356x438px) Image search: [Google]
giantwhy.jpg
119KB, 356x438px
>every villain is Xanatos
>the heroes never have a victory since every single action is part of the master plan
>wasting copious amount of time with shipping
>mfw people actually like Young Justice
>>
>>89948130
that sfm porn better not take too long
>>
Why does Bane need to be in every DC game? Does anyone even like him?
>>
File: elevator.webm (3MB, 889x500px) Image search: [Google]
elevator.webm
3MB, 889x500px
>>89966320
Yeah
>>
>>89966320
He's very popular. That and Huge Muscular Fighter is pretty easy to do in video games.
>>
>>89966353

He's one of Batman's better villains to be honest. Knightfall is deservedly legendary and Secret Six did some amazing things with him that DC decided to shit all over with the New 52.

He's one of my favs.
>>
>>89959151
>>89965780
He's going to have at least one intro that's

>This will be extremely painful
>_______________
>...For you.
>>
I hope they don't give Bane a harsh Hispanic accent.

It was very hard to take him seriously in the last game.
>>
>>89966708
But anon, how are we gonna know that he is hispanic if he doesnt have a very marked accent, slip into spanish every few words or starts dancing salsa macarena olé? Are you some kind of racist?
>>
File: IMG_1845.jpg (50KB, 670x360px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1845.jpg
50KB, 670x360px
>You killed thousands
>I did what I had to
>Guess that explains all the billboards

>Want an autograph?
>I'd rather kick your ass
>You remind me of my ex

>Aren't you a bit young to have a sword?
>Aren't you a bit old to still be acting?
>I'm like a fine wine

>Baritone, real scary
>Your bravado won't help you Cage
>Time for you to sing sopranos
>>
File: 1402380114550.png (240KB, 513x278px) Image search: [Google]
1402380114550.png
240KB, 513x278px
>>89966941
>Johnny doing Banevoice to Bane
>>
>>89966708
Yeah, give him a voice like he had in The Dark Knight Rises, then everyone will take him seriously.
>>
>>89956375
Premier skin.
I still don't think Ollies gonna be in the story, it'll be Roy ala old Liu-Kang in MKX
>>
NEW THREAD

>>89967318
>>89967318
>>89967318

NEW THREAD
>>
>>89957822
>call Bane a big guy.
No, that was always stupid. If you liked that you are a bad person.
>>
>>89950164
> Not wanting to attack your opponents with a bunny mecha.
>>
>>89951173
That could be the super. Lowers health and dignity,
>>
>>89950896
>Films make you look big

for you
Thread posts: 508
Thread images: 85

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.