[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok, just three more.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

File: MuhRevivals_.jpg (125KB, 600x537px) Image search: [Google]
MuhRevivals_.jpg
125KB, 600x537px
Ok, just three more.
>>
File: standard_fantastic.jpg (18KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
standard_fantastic.jpg
18KB, 250x250px
Where's Spectacular?
>>
File: jk5Cmp6.jpg (69KB, 837x1080px) Image search: [Google]
jk5Cmp6.jpg
69KB, 837x1080px
REMINDER
>>
>>89943655
>Sonic the Hedgehog
???
>>
I couldn't give a fuck about Sonic and GL had a really satisfying, resolving end to it.

SBT getting just one more season would be a dream come true though. Too bad it'll never ever happen
>>
>>89943674
Seconding, this deserves a season 3.
>>
>>89943707

Genndys back at CN so technically not so imposible, tough.
>>
what about megas xlr
>>
>>89943655
I don't give a shit about any of these other than Jack. Where's Spetacular, EMH and Megas XLR?
>>
>>89943655
Also Wander over Yonder. a shame Sonic didn't have it's third season, Robotnik was a fucking time traveler and mobius was future earth and shit.
>>
>>89943725
Titan was written off. It's literally never getting aired on CN again, let alone getting another season.
>>
>>89943936

Fuck off, TMS fag.

You are officially more obnoxious than Barney Fag.
>>
>>89943936
>TMS got the rights back
>Again CN sold the rights back to TMS

You are the most annoying autist on /co/ goddman just leave already.
>>
>>89943962
>You are officially more obnoxious than Barney Fag.

At least Barneyfag only appears when summoned.

TMSfag will go into any unrelated thread and shit it up with the same gifs, WEMBs and copypasta bullshit about TMS this and TMS that. The little sperg should be banned for spamming.
>>
>>89944023
>>89943988
>>89943962

He is going to reply to all of you with "That was not him".

He ALWAYS replies with "that was not him". It's his calling card that gives him away every time and he's so autistic he cannot stop himself.
>>
>>89944076

See what I mean: >>89944028
>That was not from that guy, stop misblaming people.
>>89944063
>No, he won't, because that wasn't from him.

Every single time. Dead give away. TMS fag is absolutely crippled with autism.
>>
>SatAM
Who the fuck wanted more of the second worst Sonic series?
>no The Big O or Megas XLR
It's like you don't even love giant robots
>>
>>89944216
Also Gargoyles, from Season 2, because fuck Season 3.
>>
Don't really need a new SatAM season because of the comics. They've already done the "what if Snively takes over/ded robotnik thing"

GL had a pretty nice ending but I wouldn't complain if we got more seasons.

I never finished SBT
>>
>>89944216
SatAM was alright for what it was, but people want AOSTH, not SatAM as the comic are now a different beast then what they were in 1993.
>>
>>89944237

Gargoyles turned to shit before Goliath Chronicles, anon.

>26 consecutive episodes on a boat

Goliath Chronicles was BAD, but the series had entered mind-numbing tedium well before then. The season 2 finale was good, but too little too late by that point.
>>
>>89944237
It will be a repeat of NuDuckTales which is a repeat of NuPPG, you don't want that to happen.
>>
File: Galactic-KND.png (211KB, 853x471px) Image search: [Google]
Galactic-KND.png
211KB, 853x471px
>>89943655
Four more
>>
>>89944294
>It will be a repeat of NuDuckTales which is a repeat of NuPPG
You have literally not even seen it yet
>>
File: The_Revival.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
The_Revival.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>89943655
>That filename
Top guys.
>>
what about gargoyles
>>
>>89943948
Didn't it get aired on Adult Swim?
>>
>>89943655
Are there really people STILL waiting for SatAM season 3? Just read the comics already, good lord.
>>
>>89945183
>Didn't it get aired on Adult Swim?
Yes, but shortly after its last run on Adult Swim, the rights were discarded as a tax write-off. They also got rid of Beware the Batman at the same time.
>>
More GLTAS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.