[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Odyssey of the Amazons #2 Storytime

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 23

>>
>>
>>89941738

why are the amazons black.
>>
>>89941738
>#2
Lel, this sure came and went, I didn't know it had even started. Not that I care, DC's minis right now are largely crap.
>>
>>
This comic triggers my history autism because they have Aztec and Samurai immortals existing during Viking times several centuries before Aztecs and Samurais were a thing.
>>
>>89941780
Fall and Rise of Captain Atom is pretty solid. So's Kamandi Challenge.

>>89941772
There's a samurai one too. I have no idea why.
>>
*bow chika wow wow*
>>
Fuck, I accidentally typed that message in the wrong image.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89941780
Maybe if this is the only one you're reading

and even then my real problem with this is no Exoristos
>>
>>
>>89941825
I tried the first issue of Captain Atom and it was damn bad.
>>
>>
>>89941780
You best not be shitting on Sixpack and Dogwelder.
>>
>>
>>
>>89942012
That an Midnighter and Apollo are actaulyl good(despite Orlando being a crap writer). Othen that those, and I supposed Kamandi Challenge which will probably be very up and down(but it's a neat experiment) all the others are crap. This garbage Wonder Woman spin off that nobody asked for and with a very mid 00s Silvestri inspired art, Deadman, Vigilante, Captain Atom...
>>
>>
>>
>>
*bow chika wow wow*
>>
>>89942061
Hawkman and Adam Strange mini and Raven mini aren't agreeable with you I'm guessing?
>>
>>
>>89942138
Those suck too, yeah.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>89942061
Nice try, Ray.
>>
>>
>>89942226
?
>>
>>89942138
Vigilante is/was secretly good
>>
>>89942305
Even if that were true it got shitcanned halfway through
>>
>>89942323
it's still getting a full trade with all the issues and it genuinely had a great start
the best depiction of like "ghetto talk" I've ever read as someone who has friends that sounded just like some of these characters to a t
>>
>>89941780
Minis are much better than their ongoings. Except Deathstroke, none of the ongoings are even readable. While, Sixpack and Dogwelder, Supergril being Super, Captain Atom and Midnighter are all good to great.

>>89941999
>Judging a comic without reading.
>>
>>89942250
Ray Dillon, the guy DC fired because he thought it was awful convenient how his wife's pitch of her Amazon story was never given the go ahead while this "MAN" got the job.
>>
>>89941772
Because Amazons now seems to be women with the blood of Ares through them
>>
>>89942061
Captain Atom is good though
>>
>>89942123
This is someone's fetish
>>
>>89941772
There's Amazons of all colors in Themyscara
>>
>>89942232
I'm liking this mini along with Captain Atom
>>
>>89942213
S-sleep tight, puppers. ;_;
>>
>>89946584
Lots off people's. It's not even particularly weird, I don't know why you thought it was worth commenting on.
>>
>>89949415
It is particularly weird.
>>
>>89946556
>>
>tfw my LCS didn't get their shipment of this book this week
Why is Diamond so shit?
>>
>>89952941
This is why I wait like a month before I go to pick my shit up.
>>
>>89941945

>Patriarchal and Matriarchal cultures respecting each other

Huwaaaaaa?
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 23

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.