[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did this show fail?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

Why did this show fail?
>>
>>89936245

because you watched it.
>>
Because it was mediocre
>>
it sucked
>>
>>89936245
Fuck YOU that's why.
>>
>>89936245
This show had an undeniable impact on my life. The hotdog episode taught me that ketchup is completely unecessary on a good dog. Mustards the only condiment needed.
>>
>>89936312
This. It was basically a blander version of Soongebob. Even the music was recycled.
>>
>>89936245
This was another one of those shows I thought I'd hate but ended up liking. Good shit.
>>
It didn't, it had an actual ending where the real scoutmaster was Heffer the whole time
>>
I liked it as a kid, haven't rewatched since then.
>>
>>89936665
>Even the music was recycled.

And Spongebob recycled the music from Ren and Stimpy, that's the fate of all APM Music.
>>
>>89936630
Mayo is way better though
>>
>>89936630
I'm sad that I'm not the only one that felt that life experience
>>
It's not very funny. It's not very bad, either, but not very funny.
>>
>>89937193
S1-3 Spongebob used such a wide array of recycled music that every episode still felt fresh. It was not uncommon for a song to only be used in one, maybe two episodes. In total there must have been hundreds of different tracks used to great effect.

Further Spongebob seasons and Lazlo's soundtrack focused far too heavily on reusing the same few tracks to the point where they got stale. Instead of hundreds, it seems like there are 15 possible music choices for every episode in the show. When the same piece comes on for the umpteenth time, your thought isn't how it affects the mood of the scene, you think "ugh, this song again".

It's a shame that such a seemingly minor detail makes rewatching Camp Lazlo feel like a hassle at times. There's quite a lot I like about it. The humor might not always be there, but I love the visual design, and most of the characters themselves are great, which is something I feel a lot of cartoons struggle with. Aw well, it's not like it was going to come anywhere close to Rocko quality anyway.
>>
Weak characters
>>
>>89936245

> get several seasons
> a final ending
> fail

It was pretty fun actually. I'm happy it ended before it became Spongebob or Simsons.
>>
Since when is 120 11 minute episodes over 5 seasons failing?

Failing is Sym-Bionic Titan
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.