[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Legion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

Legion thread? The pilot was pretty good, interested to see where they are heading. My current theory is Its all in his head. Everyone is a personality, and they are currently at war over main personality. Each character seems to have a power, and an odd name (I know this isn't really a huge clue, but so do his personalities.) Yellow Eyed Devil is some sort of latent evil who caused the explosion at the hospital. But then again it just started. What do you guys think?
>>
>>89931735
I hope you're right because that final action scene looked like SHIT so I hope it wa meant to be in his head
>>
>>89931735
I agree that this whole conspiracy is proably going to wind up being in his head: his way of coping with his actual situation. Syd probably doesn't exist and when he touched her he didn't swap bodies with her at all: her personality assumed control of his form and tore shit apart.

I'm fully expecting Aubrey Plaza's character to suddenly be alive with no explanation in a future episode.

Which suits me just fine because she was literally crazy hot
>>
File: Uncanny_X-Men_461.jpg (17KB, 232x348px) Image search: [Google]
Uncanny_X-Men_461.jpg
17KB, 232x348px
>>
>>89931924
oh anon, how right you are.
>>89931878
Yeah, black guy and other people seemed kinda generic, but interviews with the director make me optimistic.
>>
>>89932123
>>89931735
I can never tell if she is hot or not
>>
File: aubrey-plaza-qhd-2048x1152.jpg (506KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
aubrey-plaza-qhd-2048x1152.jpg
506KB, 2048x1152px
>>89932272
I lean towards yes
>>
>>89931958
The thing in his head is actually from Xmen? Huh.
>>
>>89932272
I feel like if it wasn't for her cold, sarcastic persona she'd be less attractive, but it's the personality that really cinches it.

>tfw no creepy gf
>>
>>89932300
>Zero ass
Not saying I wouldn't fuck in a heartbeat given the chance, but that's always a let down
>>
>>89931735
>>89931878
>>89931924

I've seen up to episode 3, you are wrong, they arent in his head
>>
>>89931735
Yeah, thats what I'm going with as well. There's an intentional shot showing the door opening in David's room on its own, with no one there, right before Syd suddenly appears. Which points to Syd being in David's head, and he's using his powers to move things to make it seem like she's there.

But we also have people interacting with Syd, with Syd possessing David, and with David possessing Syd. So it makes more sense that everything is in David's head.

We're just seeing his fears, hopes, etc manifest as the rebels, goverment, mental institute.
>>
Theories aside, I feel like this is going to be a "Fargo"ed version of X-Men, wherein it's going to be a loose adaptation with various details mixed up.
Some things I believe
>Syd's powers and her accent give me Rogue vibes
>The Devil with the Yellow Eyes reminds me of Amahl Farouk, but I really hope he's not Xavier on account of being bald
>The government technicians working on the brain wave scanner wearing caps had a color scheme that reminded me of Sentinels
>>
>>89931735
>No one can talk about this show anymore because it's all in his head
>>
I doubt that everything is in his head because it should be obvious for even a half-competent writer that it's a shitty plot and a good way to anger viewers. Him imagining some people (like Syd and Plaza's character) is way more likely.
>>
>>89937980
and even then those people were real at some point and he just absorbed them when they died or something.
>>
>>89931735
It's the best of the comic shows so far.
>>
Fargo guy is pretty good, zero chance it's "all in his head".
>>
>>89939169
tbf it's not that hard...
>>
I would lean heavily towards multiple characters being entirely within his head, as the character is fucking called Legion.

The character of Syd most obviously, because she's named after the famously crazy member of pink floyd, and is one letter different from the same character in the comic book (Cyndi, pyrokinetic part of Legion)

Yellow Eyed Devil is....I would guess shadow king
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.