[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RUMOR: Ben Affleck Wants Out Of THE BATMAN?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 366
Thread images: 48

File: 1461603894140.jpg (93KB, 634x422px) Image search: [Google]
1461603894140.jpg
93KB, 634x422px
Meanwhile at WB:
>On yesterday’s COLLIDER MOVIE TALK, host John Campea said “I've been told, Ben Affleck is talking with Warner Bros. in an attempt to get out of being Batman.” He continued, “and if they do not let him out of being Batman, the standalone Batman film that ultimately happens will be the last time we see Ben Affleck as Batman.”

>Before I comment, let me preface by saying Mr. Campea was adamant that folks take this with a huge grain of salt and that he doesn’t like to post “scoops.” With that said, this jibes with what I’ve been hearing for the last several weeks – which you already know if you’ve done a good job of reading between the lines of the things I’ve said in articles and on the BOF podcasts.

>The bottom line is that it will not surprise me in the least if Mr. Affleck wants out, is allowed out of his contract by Warner Bros., and the studio recasts. It also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there’s some sort of reboot of DC on film after JUSTICE LEAGUE. If they go this route, I suspect that they’ll continue to make DC films, but they’ll be self-contained solo movies and be filmmaker driven ala THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY – a process of making movies the studio actually prefers.
>>
>>89919096
>I know many of you are asking, “But what about the DCEU and continuity?” They can simply ignore, but not dismiss, what came before and move forward. Call it a “soft reboot” if you’d like.

>As far the cinematic Batman, I suspect they’ll give the next director (probably Matt Reeves) quite a bit of leeway to make the film (or films) that match his vision. As a said before, a soft reboot of Batman isn’t an issue at all. You can do prequels with a younger, in his prime Batman, or you can do one with the older Batman that’s set entirely in Gotham with no mention of any of DC characters.

>Look, I've been tell you all things aren't all hunky-dory with THE BATMAN and the DCEU in general. Some of you all listen, some of you refuse. Nonetheless, I hope that Mr. Affleck stays on board and is Batman in a great solo Batman film. But if his heart isn’t in it, then let him move on and recast. I also hope the soap opera surrounding around THE BATMAN gets settled sooner rather than later.

http://www.batman-on-film.com/THEBATMAN_rumor_Affleck-wants-out_2-14-17.html
>>
>>89919096
>and if they do not let him out of being Batman, the standalone Batman film that ultimately happens will be the last time we see Ben Affleck as Batman
That doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>89919176
Do they have him contractually obligated beyond 4 appearances?
>>
File: Hope.png (29KB, 217x137px) Image search: [Google]
Hope.png
29KB, 217x137px
>>89919096
>It also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there’s some sort of reboot of DC on film after JUSTICE LEAGUE. If they go this route, I suspect that they’ll continue to make DC films, but they’ll be self-contained solo movies and be filmmaker driven ala THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY – a process of making movies the studio actually prefers.
>>
>>89919537

Its bullshit, but I believe it
>>
>>89919096
>>89919098
is the source reliable ?
>>89919216
>Batman Vs Superman
>Justice League
>Suicide Squad
>The Batman
>>
>>89919096
>Mr. Campea was adamant that folks take this with a huge grain of salt
And yet everybody is taking this as pure fact.
>>
>>89919845

people just wanna believe DCEU is going to end before it starts
>>
>>89919882
Imagine if rumors were spread that RDJ was done with Iron Man.

Actually, people would probably hope that Riri Williams takes up the role instead. Ugh.
>>
>>89919839
>is the source reliable ?
Jett and BoF have been following Batman movies since before the TDK trilogy. I followed him primarily through that, and I don't recall him ever dropping any clunkers as far as scoops or insider info goes. He often speaks to the execs, and is invited to press premieres as recently as the one for LEGO Batman. Were it the DCEU as a whole? I would say yes, but there may be others. For things directly Batman related, there are fewer sources with a better track record.
>>
>>89919839
Those are the four I meant. Is he contractually obligated for 4 appearances or more? If it is only four, The Batman being his last appearance as Batman if he couldn't get out of doing it makes perfect sense.
>>
>>89919911
>>89919911
>Imagine if rumors were spread that RDJ was done with Iron Man.

Rumors DID spread before Iron Man 3 and before Cap Am 3. Marvel even heavily hinted that they would have no problems recasting any of the actors should the need arise aka James Bond the actors
>>
>>89919096
Anyone with 2 brain cells to rub together would want out of the Dickless Cunts cinematic shithole. They couldn't film their way out of a paper bag. Make mine Marvel!
>>
>>89919537
>they’ll be self-contained solo movies
I'm all for self-contained movies. Do it WB.
>>
>>89919956
>They couldn't film their way out of a paper bag

what did he mean by this?
>>
>>89919941
If I'm not mistaken those rumours were a thing because IM3 was technically the last movie RDJ was contractually obligated to star in. That's why the movie has an ending that could bring actual closure to the character, because nobody was sure how things would continue
>>
>>89919941
That's true. Just look at how Mark Ruffalo got his job.

But was there as much of a celebration at the mere rumor of RDJ abandoning the role as there has been for this rumor?
>>
I feel like DC is just trying too hard with these movies. It feels forced. Like, they haven't earned the level of film that they're aiming for.
>>
>>89919098
hunky dory?
>>
>>89920026
I'm sure some fags on /co/ liked the idea, they still think he's forcing Marvel to make him star in every movie
>>
>>89919994

Yup

But Marvel has shown its willing to recast major characters if they dont play ball like Terrence Howard & Edward Norton

They were willing to recast RDJ if he chose not to continue but they still did prefer that he would do more movies with them.
>>
>>89919845
And yet, despite Campea saying take it with a grain of salt, Jett says:
>this jibes with what I’ve been hearing for the last several weeks
So either they are speaking to the same people, or different people are telling both of them the same thing. Unlike a lot of other scoopers, Jett has no track record of kissing the competition's ass to a degree that he can reasonably be seen as compromised. On the contrary in fact. It was arguable that he may have been on WB's pay roll during the TDK trilogy years for how highly he spoke of the studio. I know you aren't, but in my experience, he isn't out to hurt anyone's feeling over questionable info. If he is saying something with this degree of transparency (explicitly saying that he hears Affleck wants out) he trusts his sources. The guy fucking loves Batman. The last thing he'd want to do is sink the thing that gives helps keep his site afloat, but if he has said himself what he wants more than anything is a good Batman movie, and if Affleck is over it, and isn't going to do a good job, then WB ought to let him go and replace him with someone who will.
>>
>>89920066
If that's the case, then you could ask of Marvel why they aren't trying to reach the level of film that DC aims for.

>>89920080
At this point, I'm pretty sure it's the other way around. He's showing up in the Spider-Man movie for no reason.
>>
>>89920026
>But was there as much of a celebration at the mere rumor of RDJ abandoning the role

It was pretty divisive, at least on /co/. Some wanted hm to retire the character at peak, whereas others didnt mind the Bond treatment considering he could be getting old for the role but still wanted more Iron Man movies (likely for the comics to benefit more from it perhaps)
>>
>>89920066
I feel anyone not licking daddy Zack's helmet could have told you that back in 2013.
>>
>>89920073
>hunky dory?
Smooth
Chill
Okay
Without problems
>>
>>89920142
On /co/, sure. But I'm curious about normie reactions.
>>
DCEU could save itself if they opened up the possibility of alternate universes. Dark Knight is one, Adam West universe is one, GOTHAM is one, the CW verse is one and the DCEU is the main one.

Afflek probably wants out because he saw the franchise just isnt working and will probably lose out to a lego movie.
>>
File: Schwarbage.jpg (62KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
Schwarbage.jpg
62KB, 750x563px
>>89919096
I'm beyond impressed how DCfriends are still pretending the DCEU isn't a massive dumpster fire at this point.

Affleck is straight up trying to save his career because these movies are so shit, and they're still saying "2deep4u".
>>
>>89920199
We'll have reached peak delusion if Ben cuts his ties from the DCEU entirely and people start saying "well he was never any good anyway"
>>
>>89920173

I'm sure normies would have hated to see anyone other than RDJ at the time as IM.

IM has been the biggest Marvel property since MCU happened.

Can you ever imagine before that the biggest property of Marvel would not be Spider-Man. And a cameo on Spider-Man movie is doing Spider-Man a favour
>>
>>89920125
>you could ask of Marvel why they aren't trying to reach the level of film that DC aims for.
You could.
You'd be responded with critical and fan approval as well as the massive box office they bring in.
Why doesn't McDonalds offer Prime Rib?
Because they kick enough financial ass selling hamburgers and chicken nuggets, and people keep coming back for more.
The problem is that WB tries cooking Prime Rib, but does a shit job cooking it. They ought to just stick to hamburgers. I'm not saying be just like Marvel, but For every McDonalds there is Burger King, Carl's Junior, or hell, go be In N Out or Five Guys. You can do what Marvel does while also making your version unique in its own way while also being comparably enjoyable.
>>
>>89920219

The "proof" would be mentioning Gigli
>>
>>89920187
Maybe he doesn't like the pressure of being widely considered the only positive asset of the whole franchise

I can already imagine the meetings with the execs
>Do you mind starring in every single movie we come up with while also directing and starring in a new Batman trilogy?
>>
File: zelda giggle.jpg (25KB, 320x440px) Image search: [Google]
zelda giggle.jpg
25KB, 320x440px
>>89920300

>Batman vs Shazam: Electric Boogaloo
>>
>>89919096
>Affleck is trying to leave the role
>Justice League finished filming 4 months ago, so he's obviously seen a rough cut of the movie
Looks like Justice League is definitely going to be a piece of shit.
>>
File: 1459052516570.png (139KB, 352x291px) Image search: [Google]
1459052516570.png
139KB, 352x291px
It's probably just clickbait rumors, but I do believe Ben wants out. He wanted to be in a critically acclaimed franchise + direct his own Batman. But clearly realized while filming and during the shitstorm after BvS, that it wasn't going to happen. These movies could hurt his reputation in the long run if JL is shunned by the public and critics. .

>>89920199
Not even fun to laugh at anymore. This is just sad.
>>
>>89920300
>Maybe he doesn't like the pressure of being widely considered the only positive asset of the whole franchise
I think if he was getting pressured by anything, it would be the pressure of people always asking him about The Batman movie and his role as Batman and nothing else in his career.

Though really he should have prepared for that. Isn't this what you wanted Ben? Isn't it?
>>
>>89920300
Well as much as Snyder boys like to shit on Mark Hughes because he said WB ought to slow down and get their house in order, he wrote that WB had already been asking Affleck to push back his non-cape projects so he could do more cape. They guy is probably realistic about needing to do more to keep his resurgence trending upward, but WB just wants to throw him in the cowl, and despite making statements to the contrary, he probably doesn't want to waste his comeback by tying it to a time sink of a project he can see doesn't have long term legs without a course correction. If they wont let him have time to maintain his credibility as Affleck, I don't blame him for wanting out.
>>
>>89919096
>It also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there’s some sort of reboot of DC on film after JUSTICE LEAGUE
Should have done this after MoS.
>>
File: who is the real Ant Man.jpg (166KB, 500x641px) Image search: [Google]
who is the real Ant Man.jpg
166KB, 500x641px
>>89920173
Normies only recognize RDJ as Tony Stark. They would probably still like more Iron Man, but not with another actor playing Tony Stark in this verse. They even showed that young Tony was the spitting image of young RDJ in CW.

RDJ being synonymous with Tony Stark/Iron Man is great for Disney as long as he stays in the role, but poses a real problem once he doesn't. Which is why I'm sure they will kill or retire him by the end of Infinity War.
>>
>>89920334
Reputation aside it takes him a lot of time to work on the DCEU movies, and he probably prefers to spend more time on his personal projects, which are critically acclaimed and where he has more control.
>>
File: 1479936473358.jpg (698KB, 1319x2048px) Image search: [Google]
1479936473358.jpg
698KB, 1319x2048px
>>89920447
>who is the real Ant Man
>>
What if this leads directly to Dickbats?
>>
Just let it end, please.
I can't come here everyday and be reminded that my loved comics are made into an atrocity.
Don't even reboot this fucking universe, just let it die.
Cape genre is dying, people won't give a shit after the shitty avengers are done. Just do quality animated movies, or shows.
DC trying to be Marvel is shit, especially since Marvel has been doing shittier comics these last years
>>
>>89920515
Might be interesting, but I'm gonna guess WB producers will find the idea too risky. Plus we still haven't had a proper Robin, I'm tired of skipping shit
>>
Who the fuck cares, the DCEU is a fucking failure.
>>
>>89920187
>alternate universes
This. They want to do something different from MCU, do something fucking different with how you try to structure your movies. The comics can do it. Focus on smaller movies. Deadpool proved it doesn't have to be 250mil massive pg-13 blockbuster about the death of the universe to make money. MCU showed you can make huge success and build franchises on lesser known characters.
>>
>>89919537
This sounds good but I also want my fucking live-action DC cinematic universe. I just want it to not suck.
>>
>>89920199
Oh, they'll turn on him, don't worry.
But for now, it's a debunked rumor by Marvelshills.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aw7sqXiu8k8
>>
>>89920447
>Cap is DEFINITELY going to die at the end of Civil War
>Stark is DEFINITELY going to die at the end of Infinity War
Please stop being a retard. No one is going to die in these movies, there's no point to killing off or getting rid of Iron Man and when he's a major cash cow. Do all the lunchboxes, toys, coloring books, etc have RDJ's face on them or Iron Mans?
>>
>>89920663
I'm right there with you, but if they can't not do it until the next batch of exec turnover, I'll settle for good separate franchises until someone is hired that can do a shared universe well.
>>
File: In Case of 666.gif (846KB, 500x211px) Image search: [Google]
In Case of 666.gif
846KB, 500x211px
>>89920666
But Satan, he may have deleted the tweet, but his podcast is still up
http://collider.com/matt-reeves-batman-movie-talk/
Plus, while he may be the primary source, the link corroborates the rumor with sources of its own.
>>
>>89920678
Killing RDJ/Tony Stark does not mean Iron Man can not be used by someone else. As I mention, people would probably still want Iron Man. MCU Tony Stark story-line will be over and done with. both his and Evan's' contracts will be over after IW, unless Disney pulls some bullshit and stuffs them with money.

Spiderman is going to be the new cashcow.
>>
>>89920764
If you're answering to the video I didn't watch that shit, I just like posting that fag here because he has huge untapped lolcow potential.
>>
>>89920828
Oh I know. I was recently brought on board to the lulzfest that are his videos, but his primary reason for it being debunked was that Campea deleted a tweet saying it, as though that was the only instance he said it. If I'm honest, I'm bummed that he wasn't watching BvS like the last one from him that I saw.
>>
>>89919845
For shitposting purposes the weakest rumour is considered the ultimate true of the universe until proved the contrary. This also applies to real life.
>>
>>89920769
I wouldn't really want to see someone else as Iron man or another actor as Tony Stark but I'd be perfectly happy to see the character retired, heck I'd be perfectly happy to see the whole MCU bought to a close and I'm a fan of the movies.

I know they aren't going to end the universe so I'd rather see them cycle in new characters and a new avengers team then re-cast or recycle the current heroes.

But really if after IW they could just stop, for a while a least. Give the whole universe a breather, that would be nice.
>>
>>89919911
>Imagine if rumors were spread that RDJ was done with Iron Man.
Already happened. Then Perlmutter was kicked out from MS and RDJ went onto making Civil War and taking half the budget, with no survivors.
>>
File: 1457643422439.png (673KB, 680x501px) Image search: [Google]
1457643422439.png
673KB, 680x501px
>>89920187
the lego movie is fucking great.
>tfw batman will never save gotham with the power of his shredded abs and relationship with the joker in the dceu
>>
>>89920769
>Spiderman is going to be the new cashcow.
They're also betting for Brie Larson and Vinnyfrom Cambridge to carry phase 4. I'm not entirely sure Iron Man will die in Infinity War, but he's definitely getting a rest and keeping a low profile in next years.
>>
>>89920769
>Spiderman is going to be the new cashcow.
Except for the fact that Disney still doesn't own the movie rights.

When push comes to shove, they'll just recast. Both Batman and Bond have been recast, what, 7 times now each?
>>
>>89919911
SJWs don't even know about Riri, somehow.
>>
>>89920219
desu I don't think Batfleck is anything impressive in the slightest

I think BvS was just THAT bad, so he seemed incredible in comparison.
>>
>>89919839
>Suicide Squad

Cameos don't count.
>>
>>89919956
here is your (you) don't use it all in the one place
>>
>dream of one day being batman
>get the role
>get news that you can star and make your own batman film
>but like monkey paw something goes wrong
>wb execs who think they know best keep fucking it up
>Zach the hack Snyder keeps talking about how deep everything is and settling arguments with push up contests
>half the actors involved can't fucking act
>the editor is a drunk and constantly keeps telling you how "it's gonna be totally cool man"
>everything you create something cool a wb exec tells you no and then creates something terrible
>nobody speaks up on how shit it is because they want to get paid

Truly being Affleck must be suffering in this case. He just wanted to have his dream and it gets ruined. I honestly feel bad for him and get why he wants out
>>
>>89920264
>fan approval

for like a month then people forget about their movies.

Merchandise wise DC is kicking their ass, and unlike movies you sell merchandise forever.

Nobody cares about Captai America or Iron Man beyond the movies that make money just once
>>
>>89921287
>forgetting his backstory of playing Marvel's not!Batman and the movie tanking
0/10 didn't read past the first line.
>>
>>89921141
The MCU is differently structured than those franchises. RDJ being replaced is too jarring this far into the movies when the other characters stay the same, since they're all set in the same verse. No one cared about Banner because no one saw the first Hulk. But MCU has been built around RDJ Stark.

Each Batman recast has been with years in-between.
>>
>>89919096
>On yesterday’s COLLIDER MOVIE TALK, host John Campea said

So confirmed for fake news? ok
>>
>>89921303
I see more Iron Mans, Caps and Spidermen running around on Halloween than Supermans. Batman is always on top.
>>
File: 1414603013247.jpg (799KB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1414603013247.jpg
799KB, 1988x3056px
>>89921303
https://intelligence.slice.com/dark-knight-rises-batman-tops-online-superhero-merchandise-sales/

>DC 50.8%
>Marvel 46.5%

>DC is kicking their ass
>>
>>89921409
>I see Iron Mans
That sentence should be enough. Marvel literally managed to make Iron Man popular, and also Guardians of the Galaxy.

After their movies be prepared to see Spider-Man and Guardians everywhere.
>>
>>89920413
>It also wouldn’t surprise me in the least if there’s some sort of reboot of DC on film after JUSTICE LEAGUE

I love this combination of rumors with personal opinions in the same piece, you must be a huge retard to fall for this
>>
>>89920066
DC has no input on the movies. At all. The studio owns these 100%.
>>
>>89921596
Geoff Jones has.
>>
File: 1374817950821.gif (559KB, 400x276px) Image search: [Google]
1374817950821.gif
559KB, 400x276px
>>89920300
>Booyah Begins
>>
>>89921501
>you must be a huge retard to fall for this
You must be a huge retard to read me falling for it out of me saying an action that wasn't taken should have been taken at a previous point in time. Does the concept of Monday morning quarterbacking escape you, or do you just call everyone a huge retard when they say someone should have done something differently than how they did?
>>
>>89921303
You are so full of shit and everyone in this thread knows it
>>
>>89921356
Yeah and from whats rumored about Phase 4, Iron Man isn't even going to get a movie.

The idea that they won't recast when the man is in his 50s is hilarious.
>>
File: 1459961537799.jpg (779KB, 960x921px) Image search: [Google]
1459961537799.jpg
779KB, 960x921px
>>89920199
Fucking this. I'm a DCfag and I fucking hated everything after MoS. I won't bother with WW or anything else except the solo Batfleck. If he's gone, at least they can start over.
>>
>>89919911
Only people that would promote that is her creator and the editors.

In the film group I think they'd go for the infinity war pulling a younger Anthony Stark in from a Ultimate simulacrum universe to take up the mantle.
>>
>>89921760
Big Bucks Bobby is here to replace Stan Lee, pal.
>>
>>89921845
>In the film group I think they'd go for the infinity war pulling a younger Anthony Stark in from a Ultimate simulacrum universe to take up the mantle
The Crossing in Live-Action? What's next Spider-verse with Garfield and Maguire?
>>
>>89921934
Current movie Peter is a hodgepodge of Ultimate and 616 anyway so they'd likely not think about. Also I'd not want to give Marvel Editorial any chance to try to shove their special pet into the films. Miles needs to stay Miles away.
>>
>>89919956
>Riri Williams
Have fun with your kid's movies!
>>
>>89921409

Yeah but Superman's merch outsells all of those characters.

The only characters that people truly care about Marvel are Spider-man and the X-men
>>
>>89920026
I don't see a lot of celebration, except maybe trolls...
>>
>>89920663
Let them do self contained and once they do a couple of decent ones then connect the whole thing.

People need to love the characters and be familiar with them first.
>>
File: 1405041357265.jpg (171KB, 748x719px) Image search: [Google]
1405041357265.jpg
171KB, 748x719px
>>89921990
I just want Tobey's Spidey to get some closure and I wouldn't mind Emma Stone in a tight spider outfit.
>>
>>89920080
Stop being a homophobe. Usually people who throw 'fag' around have something to hide.
>>
>>89920119
Jett is an absolute fool and should not be trusted/listened to/acknowledged.
>>
>>89920187
Oh god, please no. Alt worlds, sure. those alt worlds? Fuck. No.
>>
>>89922036
so much, fucking this
the problem is that audiences hated Snyder's vision and WB made the mistake of putting all of them under his jurisdiction
they need to be the visions of the people who want to make them
otherwise they're going to suck
having one man's autistic view of things be so unchanging is a factor that'll fuck over everybody else
I don't understand why they even need to be controlled all by one person anyway
>>
>>89922079
There a particular reason why?
I mean, At least El Mayimbe has Planet Hulk that people can always turn to even though its kind of finally happening in Ragnarok.. Why should Jett not be trusted?
>>
>>89922043
That wouldn't be a bad idea. Maybe Garfield maybe an appearance as AU Ben Riley.
>>
>>89922055
I'm sorry.. but are you new?
>>
>>89920413
MoS was amazing. Real Superman comics fans know this.
>>
File: 1480702562371.jpg (56KB, 368x469px) Image search: [Google]
1480702562371.jpg
56KB, 368x469px
>>89922140
>>
>>89920519
I dont think cape shit as a genre can ever go out of fashion since the core demographic is 3 year olds with no existing opinions
>>
>>89920199

Because they made mad money and the only true shit coming are "rumours" and normal preproduction shit?

If Ben is out for real then the whole thing is over, of course
>>
>>89922199
That's what they always say. Be prepared because In a couple of years, your little cousins and their friends will be all over the anime Hollywood adaptation hype while the big two deal with another market crash.
>>
>>89920319
no confidence or is probably hearing talk about reshoots or recuts of the film.
he might stand by his take on batman, but there might be some bad blood brewing between dc and him (and maybe some of the actors/actresses)
>>
>his brother is about to win an Oscar
>he's getting divorced and he's like 50 years old
>he's rich as fuck

I'd understand him wanting out and doing prestige things only, but this is 100% confirmed bullshit/smear campaign because he's legally obligated to do that movie and not even Kevin Smith would hire him if the breached contract at this point, he'd be blacklisted as fuck.

Clickbait sites are out for blood after Suicide Squad being a massive hit despite them begging on their knees for people to not see it. I hope they end it after Aquaman/Batman though, this is getting tiresome
>>
>>89919096
>Collider
if it isn't Ashely Mova in a bikini who gives a fuck about them
>>
>>89922258
>the anime Hollywood adaptation hype
>He thinks this is really going to be a thing
Okay dude
>>
>>89922528
>the superhero Hollywood adaptation hype
>He thinks this is really going to be a thing
Not rad, dude.
>>
>>89922454
>Clickbait sites
>A pro DC property site with a history of supporting and building hype for Batman movies
Pick one.
>>
>>89919537
>It also wouldn’t surprise me

This is further speculation off of something that's already a rumor. It's fucking nothing
>>
>>89922611

Yeah I pick Clickbait sites, thanks
>>
>>89922618
True. Doesn't change that fact that he is corroborating the primary topic of the post that he also identifies as a rumor.
>>
>>89919941
>Marvel even heavily hinted that they would have no problems recasting any of the actors

They can recast the minor guys but I think they would be in for a rude awakening if they expect people to accept a new actor for Iron Man or Cap
>>
>>89920666

>FutureXmDCcomics Zone

That guy is either mental like CWC or a bad attempt at trolling.
>>
>>89919537
>they’ll be self-contained solo movies and be filmmaker driven ala THE DARK KNIGHT TRILOGY
They should have done this since the beginning. Don't give a shit about shared universes, focus on getting a good movie that becomes popular with your target audience, if they ask for a shared universe leave it in the air, in time fans will start fantasizing about a crossover and shitting out pics and fanfiction, let the fans build up the hype organically, and then you fucking throw Batman in the post-credits scene of Aquaman and the world loses their shit.
>>
>>89922630
That's great. BoF isn't one of those within the context you use the term. Don't get me wrong, there are absolutely site trying to drag the movie and universe through the mud in order to get as many people looking at their attacks as they can, because at the end of the day they have no vested interest in the well being of the project or property. The guy who runs BoF loves Batman and wants as many Batman movies as he can get. He just hopes they can be good as well. So how does he benefit by posting a baseless rumor, that alienates people who go to his site? If anything, shifting on the movie for clicks has the opposite effect for him.
>>
>>89919941

Bullshit they know RDJ is the only thing bringing the billions with a B, that's why they pay him that absurd salary and make him star in fucking Spiderman
>>
>>89922654
I think the hardest would be Iron Man, Black Widow, Star-Lord and Cap. Everyone else is replaceable.
>>
>>89921141
>Both Batman and Bond have been recast, what, 7 times now each?

Each time Batman was recast the universe changed except for Kilmer and Clooney. Bond had a soft reboot each time.. It's just going to be weird to see all the other actors react to a new Iron Man actor as if he's always been that guy
>>
>>89919537
A reboot is unlikely; the Snyders are still producing the DCEU. If the studio is unhappy enough to get rid of them, it'll be paying a high price to do so - those movies are making money, and they've still got like three in the wings ready to go and two more waiting to start. To get rid of them would also mean finding replacement movies - not an easy task especially if you're in the middle of a contract dispute with the Snyders and other interested parties working on DCEU products. You can't just reboot overnight - people need to be paid their dumping fees. All of that would be going against the gross of any future movies.

They'll just re-cast with someone cheaper, younger, less difficult and - if they're lucky - more talented.

>>89919839
>>89919845

Possibly. It's a reasonable assumption; he's clearly never been happy to be part of these movies with all the demands he made over re-writes, and it seems like he was maybe misled into thinking it would turn out different. He did say recently that he took the part for his son - well, how would you feel if you did that and the movie wasn't something you'd feel comfortable letting your son watch?

>>89919882
It started four years ago. If Green Lantern hadn't been such a piece of shit it would have started six years ago; if Nolan hadn't been so precious about his FOR YOU opus it would have started nine years ago, and so on and so on.

WB's sick of waiting. Affleck's likely sick of seeing Batman portrayed as an amoral killer who's "still learning" to be a superhero despite being in his 40s, and god knows the strain of keeping himself bulked for a role like that ain't gonna help.

>>89919911
People keep trying to say it about Evans etc and it never sticks.
>>
>>89921760
>The idea that they won't recast when the man is in his 50s is hilarious.

Yeah recast the one man who gets your films over the 800mil mark even though any action he has to do is CGI. Great plan, man. You should work for Warner Bros
>>
>>89921251
Yes they do. He was on set for two weeks, that's apart of his contract
>>
>>89922739
Pratt will replace Stark as the billion making star of Marvel this year.

I like Chris Evans, but he doesn't draw as well as RDJ. Cap 3 wouldn't have reached the billion if the rest or the Avengers weren't had been there.

I think they can still turn Benedict Cumberbatch into their star if Strange 2 is Winter Soldier tier. Cap Marvel and Black Panther are diversity memes, they won't make as much money.
>>
>>89919096
To be honest, RDJ was claiming he's done with Iron Man after Iron Man 3 and would appear again only because he's contractually obligated to appear in Avengers 2 and 3.

A lot has changed since Avengers 2, RDJ remembered he loves money and this fucker has not only attempted to hijack Cap's movie, he literally shoehorns himself into Spider-man's movie.

I can see Ben Affleck reconsider if, and it's a big if, but hear me out, just if, just this tiny possibility that Justice League won't suck bag of dicks
>>
>>89922744
Thor and perhaps harder Loki.
>>
>>89922739
Cap is just as popular dum dum
>>
>>89922854
>Pratt will replace Stark as the billion making star of Marvel this year.

You cant put Starlord in as many movies as iron man. It's either going to be Strange or Spider-man. Carol can fuck off
>>
>>89922036
I'd be 100% okay with this provided that the movies didn't contradict each other.
>>
>>89922877

Nah nobody likes Thor. Replace Hemsworth with any jacked blonde dude but keep Hiddleston and nothing will change
>>
>>89922904

Keep telling yourself that, Chris
>>
You believe that stupid shit baiting cuck?
>>
>>89919941
They were saying shit to spook him, just like he was saying shit to get them to pay up. RDJ is the golden goose of the billion rape train and Disney would rather pay him 50+ million pr movie than see him leave.
>>
>>89922904

Sure he is
>>
>>89922914
>You cant put Starlord in as many movies as iron man
I'm aware, but my point was that Marvel got another golden goose in Chris Pratt. And yes, you can, after Thanos a big ass door of Cosmic epics will be open in the MCU, you can have Annihilation, you can put Korvac in a Guardians movie, spin-off the Guardians in solo movies, the Nova Corps, the Infinity Watch, War of Kings, Skrulls, if Marvel wanted they could focus their universe in cosmic and have Pratt in center and front.

I do agree Strange and Spider-Man will carry the Earth based MCU in phase 4 though.
>>
>>89922904
That's why he's paid a quarter of RDJ's salary.
>>
>>89922854

Star Lord is cosmic and the MCU is 98% ground based, that can't be. Dr Strange did well enough but anything making below 700M is not Iron Man replacement material.
>>
>>89922904
Captain America is, was and will ever be the Janetty to Iron Man's HBK.
>>
>>89923088

>He got paid less than RDJ for his own sequel

He should renegotiate his contract because that's full cuck
>>
>>89922794
>If the studio is unhappy enough to get rid of them, it'll be paying a high price to do so - those movies are making money, and they've still got like three in the wings ready to go and two more waiting to start. To get rid of them would also mean finding replacement movies - not an easy task especially if you're in the middle of a contract dispute with the Snyders and other interested parties working on DCEU products. You can't just reboot overnight - people need to be paid their dumping fees. All of that would be going against the gross of any future movies.

I think someone smarter than myself could find a compelling way to project, model and analyze how the cost, even an increased one including everything you mentioned, of shutting down and starting from scratch could be more profitable were the new movies made in a manner that sold up to potential, and didn't only do a portion of what they could do. There is zero reason for the first movie with Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman to have not crossed a billion beyond audiences not liking what they saw, and therefore giving it bad word of mouth, and not coming back to see it again.

Give them a universe they can really get behind, and paying off the execution of the DCEU wouldn't be a problem in the big picture.
>>
>>89923156
>He should renegotiate his contract because that's full cuck
>I WANT MORE MONEY
>Marvel Studios presents: Bucky Barnes: Captain America
>>
>>89922904

Sure, that's why Avengers 2.5 made less than Avengers 2 and Iron Man 3 despite having Spiderman. Because how popular cap is
>>
>>89922904
Nig, Iron Man 3 made more a than a billion on Downey's smug face. Cap is popular, but many people still mostly watch the Avenger movies for Iron Man.
>>
>>89922794
>those movies are making money
Justice League won't even make 800m.
>>
>>89923233
>Justice League won't even make 800m.

Agreed.
>>
>>89922904
Are you the retard that says Steve is smarter than Spiderman?
>>
>>89923156
Supposedly Downey also got an additional cut of CW's profits,on top of the upfront payment of 40 something millions.
>>
File: 1040461-superman_reeve.jpg (27KB, 445x363px) Image search: [Google]
1040461-superman_reeve.jpg
27KB, 445x363px
>>89923212

>The rest of the MCU combined makes less than Iron Man
>Retards in this thread saying "lol just recast"
>>
>>89919096
BvS is the best movie of all time.
>>
>>89923311
Edward Norton was a big name and they fropped him like a hat, in terms of RDJ when push comes to shove Marvel could really do it

Besides he IS getting old and will need to be replaced by IM4
>>
>>89923296
>>89923156

No one likes Cap, that's the problem. It's just another anonymous Marvel character for normies. You could recast him or kill him and no one would give a fuck. People want Iron Man and GotG, the rest could be scrapped
>>
File: DianeNelsonMustResign.jpg (63KB, 489x298px) Image search: [Google]
DianeNelsonMustResign.jpg
63KB, 489x298px
As usual this cunt is to blame.
>>
>>89923526
Feigy should fuck her just like did with that other Sony exec.
>>
>>89923429

Oh yeah I forgot that the Hulk movie made over a billion dollars
>>
>>89923562

Neither did any Iron Man movie before IM3 when the rumors started
>>
>>89923447
WS made people like Cap, but he's nowhere as popular as RDJ Stark.
>>
>>89923429

They dropped Norton because his film made fuck all and he wasn't playing ball with them at all. RDJ is the face of Marvel and his films make bank. It's not comparable at all
>>
Why don't DC just stick to cartoons and TV shows. No live action movies.
>>
>>89923429

You can see the difference between a flopped movie and the franchise that represents like a quarter of the entire MCU gross right? I mean you're not that retarded
>>
>>89919096
Who can blame him for wanting out of the trainwreck that is the DCEU?
>>
>>89923597

The Iron Man film all made money at least. If you go by the Marketing = Budget rule then they lost money on Hulk
>>
>>89923613
Pretty much this. He's up there as one of the most popular and recognizable faces of the MCU but he never reached RDJ status.
>>
>>89923628

Gee anon I don't know. Maybe it's because even though their last few films were shit they still made a fuck load of money?
>>
>>89919096
I'd much rather we get some stand alone artist focused trilogies than have a CU with Snyder in lead. Complete honesty it'd be nice I have some non CU cape shit, I'm gonna be burnt out of the MCU soon I can fucking feel it. This'll be a great choice for WB too, I imagine people will want an alternative to MCU stuff rather than a competitor
>>
>>89920447
>I have those boots cap is wearing. Made in America as well
>>
>>89923628

Because they made 2.2 billions not counting bluray sales (which are also great) with three movies so far
>>
>>89923628

Because DC is owned by W which is a fucking move studio company
>>
>>89923429
They won't replace him. He will retire or be killed, and maybe someone else will put on the suit and become Iron Man, but they're not going to recast Tony Stark in this universe.

RDJ is the face of the franchise, MCU-verse is built around him. Every movie he's been in since Avengers has made over a billion. It would be awkward as hell to recast and have another actor mimic RDJ Stark and pretend everything is the same. Norton was in one poorly received movie and didn't play well with the studio.
>>
>>89923695
Adding to this post, there's literally no reason for WB to stop making DCEU movies since they keep making easy money, it doesn't matter if fans and critics rip them apart on the internet. Fucking Suicide Squad made more money than Dr. Strange without China. They're a corporation first and their job is to make money, and as long as they keep making cash they'll continue shitting out super hero flicks.
>>
>>89923613

People like Cap but he's not a household name or a cashcow like Iron Man or GotG. I can see they killing him off in IW tbqh, he has this combination of "people know who he is so killing him off will have some impact" and "it's not popular enough that we can't go on without him"
>>
>>89922055
I suck black cock every night and love it and I use faggot constantly you fucking fag
>>
>>89923741

Till IM3 Marvel/Feige have been pretty clear & vocal with the stance that they will recast any actor, RDJ included should they need to

Whether they stoll have that stance needs to be seen, we can only confirm after Infinity wars
>>
>>89923787
Also it opens up for new stories and the chance of the replacement making it big.
>>
>>89923780
>Fucking Suicide Squad made more money than Dr. Strange without China.
>>
>>89922055

guaranteed replies
>>
>>89923825
He only says that so his other sons won't feel bad, but it's an unspoken truth little bobby is the favourite and so gets special privileges.
>>
>>89923720
What boots are they, Anon?
>>
>>89923840

Suicide Squad would have made more than that false flagging guy said had it been released in China though
>>
>>89919096
You're all going to be eating crow when WONDER WOMAN, starring GAL GADOT is the GREATEST CAPE FILM EVER MADE. Instantly becoming a classic with six sequels all directed, written, and produced by the GOD EMPORER Zac Synder.
>>
File: Bruce Wayne Keaton.jpg (224KB, 1158x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bruce Wayne Keaton.jpg
224KB, 1158x1080px
>>89923780
>Fucking Suicide Squad made more money than Dr. Strange without China.
At some point, I think it was their goal to make a movie that could say more than "we made more money than Dr. Strange."
They can make Hogwarts movies, make more than Doctor Strange, and not win Razzies while doing it.

The question is, will Snyder's Old Lady let WB shut down his playground? And what will Snyder move on to if he's forced out of his Director's Cut Extended Universe?
>>
>>89923867

You know what if Ike was still incharge he would gladly replace RDJ in a heartbeat and he almost did when RDJ turned Cap 3 into CW
>>
>>89923825
And RDJ has been claiming he's 'done' ever since IM3 too. they're full of shit and doing nothing but rousing each other.

If RDJ started making ludicrous demands (which I guess 40 million isn't) or loosing them money, sure they would 'need' to recast. But he's more than worth it, and there is no reason to recast Tony Stark after IW either way, his story is done.
>>
>>89923157
Snyder's original contract gave him 10% of the gross from MoS and presumably the sequels just as director. As producer, he's making even more.

Sure, you could shut that down - but you'd be paying him lost earnings for a decade regardless of whether you were making money on your reboot, because he was making money from the project and you were happy with that. And it's not just him - every star you have needs to be bought out of their contract if you're recasting because you don't want them any more.

It's a lot of cost and - to cap it all off - the reason the Snyders are getting money as producers is because they put their own money in to developing these movies. The studio was happy with that too - so not only would WB be paying lost earnings after a settlement (itself implying high legal costs, but probably dwarfed by the money the Snyders will get), but they wouldn't even have the money coming in to plan out and pay for development. It's ogre.
>>
File: reading_squint2.gif (23KB, 188x275px) Image search: [Google]
reading_squint2.gif
23KB, 188x275px
>>89923888
>that false flagging guy
>>
File: Wonder Woman Gadot.jpg (54KB, 725x461px) Image search: [Google]
Wonder Woman Gadot.jpg
54KB, 725x461px
>>89923896
Well, we are certainly going to have to listen to Internet DC Faggot carry on about how it was "too sophisticated for us" for months.

Not sure if that count's as eating crow tho.
>>
>>89922528
I can see that. I mean if you told me that Thanos was gonna be the big villain for a movie with 52 marvel superheroes in it ten years ago I'd just fight you because obviously I'm dreaming
>>
No one believes this right?

BoF is click bait and has always been, thought /co/ knew this
>>89923898
Fountainhead as he claims
>>
>>89923936
Ike would replace the entire crew if that saved him a cent.

I'm pretty sure RDJ leaving was one of the main reasons Disney decided to can Perly.
>>
File: 6271827189278.jpg (124KB, 750x623px) Image search: [Google]
6271827189278.jpg
124KB, 750x623px
>>89923936
And it got him slap on the wrist by Disney for daring to oppose the Downey. .
>>
>>89923787
>Iron Man and Guardians of the Galaxy are cashcows and household names
Sometimes you just have to stop and think about this. Ten years ago you would be insane to even joke about it.
>>
>>89919096
Be honest, /co/, do you actually care? It feels like DCEU was stillborn anyway. WW movie rumored to be garbage? Meh, I expected that. Flash movie director is out and they need a new script? Nah, who cares about asian Barry anyway. JL movie gonna be disaster because of Hack? Well, it seems to be true, yeah...
Like, BvS and SS killed ANY hype for my beloved characters. I don't give a single fuck about next DCEU movies, despite fact that I waited BvS more than ANY film ever.
At least, Rebirth is great. Monkey paw, amrite?
>>
>>89923888

China releases limited nuber of international movies

If you dont know how to get into chineses theatres you were never going to get any money from them in the first place
>>
>>89923888
No it wouldn't.

Chinese hate blacks, mexicans, weird hot topic bitches and most of all, japs. It would tank.
>>
>>89923447
The only reason RDJ is the highest paid and highest grossing is because Iron Man was the first movie they made and probably the best stand alone one when it comes to normie grossing terms
>>
>>89923995
>Ike would replace the entire crew if that saved him a cent.

Ike would sell his own mother for a cent
>>
>>89924029
Don't they love Will Smith? He's not considered a real 'black person' in Asia.
>>
File: 1377322745363.jpg (60KB, 320x312px) Image search: [Google]
1377322745363.jpg
60KB, 320x312px
>>89924045
>"normie grossing terms"
>>
>>89924070
doesn't matter. they won't pay for a movie that has a character wearing a japanese flag on her head.
>>
>>89924029
>nonsensical action movie with hot white girls showing skin

150 millions easily and I'm lowballing it, see Fast&Furious/Transformers
>>
File: Come At Me Bro.gif (246KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Come At Me Bro.gif
246KB, 400x300px
>>89923780
>Adding to this post, there's literally no reason for WB to stop making DCEU movies since they keep making easy money, it doesn't matter if fans and critics rip them apart on the internet.
Man of Steel is literally the most profitable movie in the DCEU. I don't think you understand that internally BvS is viewed as a massive failure. It should have easily cleared a billion, but didn't. Why do you think theres all these "pls watch Justice League, bloggers!! It's got quips and optimism now!!" interviews with WB producers? They're scared shitless because they've already poisoned the well.

And Suicide Squad barely made a profit given the cost the reshoots and marketing. General rule of thumb is you want to make twice back what you invested. That didn't happen at all. They know Harley is the success of that movie. Why do you think they fast-tracked Gotham City Sirens, not Suicide Squad 2?
>>
>>89924013
10 years ago Guardians wouldn't even exi-
>2007 was 10 years ago
>the MCU will turn 10 next year
I-I want off this ride.
>>
File: Incubus.png (294KB, 636x397px) Image search: [Google]
Incubus.png
294KB, 636x397px
>>89924120
Pretty much this.
They'd have to edit her out completely, which would be a TERRIBLE loss to this cinematic masterpiece.
>>
>>89924126
don't you mean hot white fridges
>>
>>89924058
>implying he didn't do that already
The guy is willing to go against his own beliefs just to make some cash. He was putting out all that libshit in Marvel while giving Trump money. Ike is the ultimate jew.
>>
>>89924013
>marlel managed to make literally who relevant and be defenition of superhero to normies
>dceu struggled to make best and iconic heroes and villains work
How is this possible?
>>
>>89924133

That fanfiction is cool and all but Time Warner published their quarterly financial reports and they made 450 millions in operational income (net profit) in the 4th quarter of 2016 thanks basically to Suicide Squad.

>b-but some anonymous source told me they needed 9934839 trillions to break even

Stop being dumb and you'll stop looking dumb
>>
File: intredasting.jpg (51KB, 685x567px) Image search: [Google]
intredasting.jpg
51KB, 685x567px
>>89924126
>A couple of bitches in bikinis are the reason Transformers and FF make huge bank in China.

Your failure to develop intellectually must sadden your parents deeply.
>>
>>89924133
>They know Harley is the success of that movie. Why do you think they fast-tracked Gotham City Sirens, not Suicide Squad 2?

They actually made her executive producer of that movie, Top KEK
>>
>>89924207
EXCELSIOR
>>
>>89923898
>I think it was their goal to make a movie that could say more than "we made more money than Dr. Strange."

If it had a Chinese release it wold have done over 800 mil easily. It was still a success so they aren't going to say "We should stop making financial successful movies because we could have made more"
>>
>>89924212
>ignoring "nonsensical action movie"

Your brain on the Mouse ladies and gentlemen
>>
>>89924210
>its fanfiction because I don't want to believe it
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/suicide-squads-secret-drama-rushed-916693

I didn't realize the fucking Hollywood Reporter was a gossip blog and not an actual trade publication.
>>
>>89924207
Perlmutter backed Trump. Trump was backed by Kek. Hence Kek used his magic to make the MCU work. Now that the MCU kicked out Perlmutter it will suffer.

Prepare for the Rebirth of the DCEU folks!
>>
>>89924045
>The only reason RDJ is the highest paid and highest grossing

It's because RDJ has more personality and presence than the rest of the Avengers combined
>>
>>89920447
>hey even showed that young Tony was the spitting image of young RDJ in CW.

... Because it WAS RDJ who played young Tony in CW.
>>
>>89924207
>>
>>89924162
I got a taste of this Irl the other day. Was talking to a Chinese exchange student and mentioned I knew another exchange student from Japan. She suddenly turned all cold and, asked me 'oh So what do you think about them??" Like she really wanted me to say all Japs are scum
>>
>be Batman
>be the most famous superhero of all time
>sells comics no matter what
>be in the best capeshit movie of all time
>be in one of the best action videogame series of all time
>wb puts you in ticketbait:the movie
>movie so shit and flop that no one even wants to play you anymore
>>
>>89924282
You should remind her Nanking didn't happen.
>>
>>89924304

People still love Batman. I cant wait to see what Lego Batman ends up making
>>
>>89924304
Independently of how popular the MCU is it's baffling how WB are managing to fuck up Batman in the height of capes popularity.
>>
>>89924241
>If it had a Chinese release it wold have done over 800 mil easily
>>89924241
Stop digging your stupid hole deeper. Movie's don't "easily" make 150 million in China.

BvS fell short of 100 million, and MoS barely exceeded 60 million.
>>
>>89924282
mate, that's nothing. Chinese people make Russians look sophisticated.

Ask a Chink what happened on the 4th of June, he will laugh and say "nothing". These people are legitimately brainwashed and they like it.
>>
>>89924343
It's the first DC movie I've paid to see since MoS.
I loved it.
>>
File: How Can I Ruin More Movies.jpg (903KB, 1000x1380px) Image search: [Google]
How Can I Ruin More Movies.jpg
903KB, 1000x1380px
>>89924207
>dceu struggled to make best and iconic heroes and villains work
>How is this possible?
This man was set up as the architect of the DCEU despite literally never making a good movie in his life.
>>
>>89924265
It was RDJ playing young Stark with young RDJ CGI'd over. But that's my point. They've basically removed the option of having another actor play young Tony Stark in the same universe, or what other ideas /co/ comes up with.
>>
>>89924373
What happened on the fourth of June, aside from my birthday?
>>
>>89924255
>http://ir.timewarner.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=70972&p=quarterlyearnings
>WARNER BROS.
>Revenues increased 7% ($212 million) to $3.4 billion, primarily due to higher theatrical revenues partially offset by lower videogames revenues. Theatrical revenues increased due to the box office releases of Suicide Squad, The Legend of Tarzan, Sully and Lights Out.

>Operating Income increased 11% ($43 million) to $428 million, due to the increase in revenues, partially offset by higher costs of revenues associated with the mix of film releases.

A gossip blog feeding your delusions, yes.
>>
>>89924373
>4th of June
What happened?
>>
>>89924357

But SS wouldn't have needed to make 150 mil in China for SS to cross over 800mil. Just 55
>>
>>89924389
Normies loved 300 and Watchmen was decent. You remember how they stopped filtering George Lucas ideas for the prequels and they turned out to be shit? Well, what would happen if your director is infinitely less talented but equally/more stupid?

Zack's vision can work with a tight leash. Or just put him in charge of cinematography and get someone else to direct.
>>
>>89924406
The Dark Knight Rises, WB's last billion+ dollar capekino, eked out about that much.
So hardly a guarantee.
>>
>>89924391
Or maybe they were testing their new Robot Downey Jr for when they do kick him to the curb.
>>
File: main_1200[1].jpg (130KB, 1200x757px) Image search: [Google]
main_1200[1].jpg
130KB, 1200x757px
>>89924398
>>89924405
chinks pls

Another chink thing that gets me is how little they think of human life, even their own. My grandpa used to work on steam boats, and the chinese who worked there used to sleep inside the engine chambers, risking to get drown, but they didn't give a shit.
>>
>>89924460

Why do you keep saying billion when we're talking about 800mil?
>>
>>89924473
And don't forget Leia and that other guy in Rogue One. Disney doesn't need to recast anymore. They won.
>>
>>89924459
300 did well, but at the end of the day 500 million dollars is good box office, not "all normies loved it".

Watchmen was a panned piece of crap that lost the studio money, whatever you might think of it.
>>
>>89924475

What happened to that guy?
>>
>>89924475
Just tell me what happened, nig. I'm on my phone and it's shit.
>>
>>89924343
It made ~90 mil in the first weekend. F-L-O-P-P-E-D kiddin, but I want it to make, at least, 500 million. Goddamn life of pets made almost bil
>>89924389
Despite fact that Watchmen doesn't make sense as a movie in the first place (it could be perfect now, AFTER all the capeshit, not before it, because as comic was parody to comics capes, it could be parody to live-action cape) It was good, extended cut, at least
>>
>>89924399

Adding to this so we can finally kick the Mouse shills out of this board once and for all with their company wars (movie studio wars in a comic board no less):

>WARNER BROS.
>Full-Year Results
>Revenues were essentially flat at $13.0 billion, reflecting higher theatrical and television revenues offset by lower videogames revenues and the impact of foreign exchange rates. Theatrical revenues increased primarily due to the box office releases of Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad and Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.
>Videogames revenues declined as the prior year benefited from the releases of Mortal Kombat X and Batman: Arkham Knight.
>Operating Income increased 22% ($318 million) to $1.7 billion as increased theatrical contributions and a $90 million gain on the April 2016 sale of Flixster more than offset the impact from lower videogames revenues.

WB is making mad bank with the DCEU and your insider sources were Disney shills, now fuck off
>>
>>89924473
>>89924506
Soon Disney will have a huge repertoire of CGI actor clones and the technology will be good enough people won't notice.
>>
File: 1352609054105.jpg (12KB, 250x300px) Image search: [Google]
1352609054105.jpg
12KB, 250x300px
>>89924506
>that other guy
>>
>>89924506

They looked creepy as fuck and everybody hated it though
>>
>>89924509

Watchmen is one of the top selling blurays of the decade, literally made more money on blurays than in theaters
>>
>>89924498
Why are you obsessed with 800 million as a figure?
What makes you believe that Suicide Squad was going to be a surefire success in China when a lot of movies are not? WB does not have a good record in China, Disney has long catered to them and has a strong distribution network built up there that WB does not.

The last Transformers film pandered to the Chinese about as hard as an Ameerican movie ever has.
>>
I was resisting it for awhile, but we really do need a capeshit board.

Video games, movies, tv shows, etc. Everything but comics and cartoons.
>>
>>89924543
Star Fag, pls.
>>
>>89924564
[citation not provided]
>>
>>89924544
They put way too much focus on Tarkin, it could have worked if he was seen from farther away and had less huge closeups and talking scenes. Young Stark worked because they had the actual actor to do the scene and they could use his eyes in the actual movie

It's always the eyes.
>>
>>89924539
>soon all actors will be completely virtual
We Miku now.
>>
>>89924567

I'm not by why are you acting like WB expected to make a billion with Suicide Squad?
>>
>>89924567

Rogue One pandered to China like crazy and bombed so hard there than moved the earth from its orbit. That bullshit about WB is fun too because Fantastic Beast made more in China than a Star Wars movie lmao
>>
>>89923728
Not really impressive when you have to spend 1.2 bill (at the lowest) to achieve that.
Marvel spent 1.06 bill on their last 3 films, and made 2.345 bill.
Keep in mind your three movies include the two most iconic heroes of DC, that can't compete with Ant-Man and Doctor Strange combined.
>>
File: 1307322923776.jpg (3KB, 125x125px) Image search: [Google]
1307322923776.jpg
3KB, 125x125px
>>89924473
>Disney's face when they've created a forever young Stark who won't ask for salary raise.
>>
>>89924593

http://www.the-numbers.com/movie/Watchmen#tab=summary

Use this website the next time:

www.google.com
>>
>be WB
>have superior capeshit universe
>have suprerior and iconic characters
>even one of them can literally made bil easily if movie is at least above average
>have all the hype
>have tons of fans
>have DCAU and MCU as examples of adaptations
>failed so hard that greatest capeshit team of all time is less wanted than reddit-squad of literally who
>movie about the most famous female superhero is already doomed
>even FUCKING BATMAN is struggles to be created
Is DCEU cursed by Snyder and Goyer or something?
>>
>>89924637

Disney Star Wars failure in China is just proof that the films are trash and depend entirely on nostalgia. They don't care that Vader bis in Rogue One because they have no idea who is. To them he's just some asshole who comes out of nowhere. It must have been jarring
>>
>>89924564
Blurays even sell that well in general? Seems to me that they don't sell nearly as well as DVDs did, so Watchmen being released BEFORE streaming stomped things into the ground might play heavily in Watchmen's favor of staying on top there.
>>
>>89924637
What pandering did Rogue One do to China?
They literally had a well known Hong Kong actor in an important role.
>>
File: Iron Man DVD.jpg (152KB, 801x667px) Image search: [Google]
Iron Man DVD.jpg
152KB, 801x667px
>>89924564
>Watchmen is one of the top selling blurays of the decade, literally made more money on blurays than in theaters

So you just pull shit out of your ass and hope no one fact-checks you? Or are you legitimately stupid and just say whatever feels right to you?
>>
File: laugh.jpg (29KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
laugh.jpg
29KB, 450x450px
>>89924691
>implying that chinks have taste
>>
>>89924677
And now imagine Perlmutter butthurt.
>>
>>89924681
Hey I DID use that site, and look
>>89924735
You are completely full of shit! Which was why I was doubting you to begin with.
Are you that ignoramus that was insisting SS outgrossed Deadpool too?
>>
>>89924767

Disney Wars is full nostalgia pandering though
>>
>>89924732

You're kidding right?
>>
>>89924787

>Are you that ignoramus that was insisting SS outgrossed Deadpool too?

You ever think you're a little too invested in these threads?
>>
File: Superman salute.gif (951KB, 500x207px) Image search: [Google]
Superman salute.gif
951KB, 500x207px
>>89924802
Y-Yeah, not like Superman and Batman at all!
>>
>>89924819
Kidding why?
Chinese people hate Hong Kong.
>>
>>89924787
He was talking about BluRay sales anon, but Civil War is already well ahead of Watchmen and Polar Express isn't far behind.
>>
>>89924832
So it's you.
>>
>>89924735
>>89924787
> top selling blurays of the decade
>literally made more money in blurays than Iron Man

Seriously now. Fucking seriously now.
>>
File: 1379520578766.png (153KB, 405x405px) Image search: [Google]
1379520578766.png
153KB, 405x405px
>>89924832
>>89924832
>You ever think you're a little too invested in these threads?
You ever think you might be too stupid to participate in them?
Why ARE you participating in them?
Just to discern who's TOO invested in them?

Try just shutting the fuck up when you are shown to be wrong.
>>
>>89924802
Agreed. SW7 was literally worst movie of the year and yet "auidience" loved it and this trash made 2bil. I haven't seen Rogue One tho. Is it THAT bad too?
>>
>>89924853
he also said it made more on Bluray than in theaters, which isn't true.
>>
>>89924853
>>89924885

Still, he's lying because Watchmen BO >>> Watchmen BR sales.
>>
>>89924848

Ok you're kidding. Sorry anon, that kind of humour doesn't translate well to written form
>>
>>89924842

Why do you think I would disagree with you on that? Are you so invested in company wars that you think any negative comment to Dinsey comes from the "Enemy camp" Holy Shit anon you need to reevaluate your life
>>
>>89924885
>literally made more money on blurays than in theaters
Literally
Fucking seriously now.
>>
>>89924875
>>89924890

I'm not even that guy
>>
File: 1385662391465.jpg (15KB, 300x311px) Image search: [Google]
1385662391465.jpg
15KB, 300x311px
>>89924919
>Are you so invested in company wars

"I-I'm doing badly at company wars, time to shift gears and pretend it was a silly notion to begin with...y-yeah!".

Please feel free to fuck off out of this thread that is "beneath you".
>>
>>89924945
Definately you.
>>
>>89924922
>>89924915

That was me and I fucked it up, I thought it bombed harder. I think I've read it somewhere though, maybe it was international bluray sales
>>
>>89924894
>SW7 was literally worst movie of the year

I wouldn't go that far. But even if you loved it you can't deny that they relied heavily on nostalgia
>>
>>89924691
I'm pretty sure any movie with rebels as the main protagonist won't work well in China for obvious reasons.
>>
>>89924842

No when you do them differently.
>>
>>89924967
For fucks sake, just stop, pathetic nigger
>>
>>89924967

But anon you just assumed that I would disagree with you about nostalgia pandering in Batman and Superman just because I said it's in Star Wars. You're clearly over reacting
>>
>>89924994
Their way of life is literally because of a rebellion against an "evil empire".
It plays both ways.
>>
>>89924994

Makes me wonder why China wold show them at all
>>
File: 1312624084210.jpg (68KB, 350x333px) Image search: [Google]
1312624084210.jpg
68KB, 350x333px
>>89924967

>I'm doing badly at company wars
>Pretending it's a silly notion
>Implying it's not
>>
>>89924994

If that was the case it would have been banned and that would be that.

It bombed because it's a boring piece of shit with nostalgia pandering as the only redeeming quality and the chinks don't give a fuck about nostalgia
>>
>>89924967

You're a pathetic motherfucker aren't you?
>>
>>89919845
Because this isn't the first, second, or even fourth such rumor about the DCEU having troubles, and so far they've all come true.
>>
>>89919537
>>89919537
Could use the original model for multiversity. The universes are intrinsically separated from each other and with different approaches and aesthetics that only unite in mega events.
>>
>>89925114
So Transformers is amazing them.
>>
>>89924526
stupid phone poster
>>
>>89925114
The Chinese have no taste. They hate good things and love garbage.

Ever eat "authentic" Chinese food? You'll be praying for an American bastardization.
>>
>>89919096
>>89919098
>racasting this early on
This fucking cinematic universe is a mess. Why can't I have anythin fucking nice? I've had DC's shit comics for the past few years, and now I have their shit movies which are driving the fucking actors away.

Fucking hell.
>>
>>89926133
>I've had DC's shit comics for the past few years

Rebirth is great
>>
>>89926133

Lucky you the comics are great now

Also it's bullshit so don't worry, Ben is legally binded to the DCEU until the very end
>>
>>89919216
>Do they have him contractually obligated beyond 4 appearances?
>>89919839
>>Batman Vs Superman
>>Justice League
>>Suicide Squad
>>The Batman
Suicide Squad doesn't count, but Justice League is technically TWO films as there is a JL sequel that hadn't been cancelled yet.
>>
>>89926223
No, actually, his contract is only for 2 movies - BvS and JL. he isn't obligated to star in Batman.
>>
File: 1467473588776.png (454KB, 600x397px) Image search: [Google]
1467473588776.png
454KB, 600x397px
>mfw we'll never get a proper Man of Steel trilogy because WB has to shove fucking Batgod into everything
>>
>>89926294

Source
>>
Anyone else really glad the DCEU is probably going to collapse before they even get to Darkseid?

Knowing Snyder, they'd probably do some stupid shit like cast the most flamboyantly gay actor possible for the role.
>>
>>89926428
It really must hurt to get keked out of being the headliner of your franchise
>>
>>89926739

Yeah man poor Evans
>>
File: KWjrxtO.jpg (188KB, 409x640px) Image search: [Google]
KWjrxtO.jpg
188KB, 409x640px
>>89926731
Isn't it so deep and complex for being so out of left field?
>>
>>89926782
But he was never the headliner?
>>
>>89926792
Fucking kek
>>
>>89926223
>Lucky you the comics are great now
They really aren't. They did a few things well with rebirth, but its on par with what we had before if you look at the whole picture.

Honestly, the only standout thing is Wally finally back.
>>
>>89926842

>Captain America : Civil War

Where Cap was paid 1/4th of what Iron Man was
>>
>>89926861
Can you imagine Lex and him encountering one another for the same time?
It's like looking into a mirror.
>>
>>89926909
In Iron Man, he was paid a 1/4 of what Rhodey was.

What is your point?
>>
>>89926938
He doesn't have a point.

>>89926909
This retard doesn't even realize that Superman lost top billing in his own sequel which was literally titled BATMAN v superman Dawn of Justice.
>>
>>89920450
>critically acclaimed
Not Live by Night
>>
>>89919096
you gottta plan for this shit with a cinimatic universe

treat actors and directors and writers like panellers, inkers, colourits, writers in a comic. they can change, over time or massively, but the idea behind it and the story can remain the same and in cannon, even with a different art style.
>>
>>89919941
Would they even need to recast anyone at this point? If Evans left they can just make Bucky the new Captain America, if RDJ leaves they already have Dr Strange (eventually) or Star Lord ready to be the head of the Avengers. If Johannson left it'd probably improve things, and as much as I like based Renner Hawkeye isn't that necessary to the team. The Hulk has already been recast at one point and everyone loves Ruffalo. No one cares about Thor even being in the movies. And we're on our third Spider-Man in 10 years.

Plus we have Black Panther & Captain Marvel being major characters soon, as well as the Inhumans and hopefully Nova will be introduced in Phase 4. And they have the 5 Netflix heroes (including Punisher) who are already universally liked that could be introduced in the movies if necessary.

Could you imagine reading this fucking comment 10 years ago, or even 5 years ago? How did Marvel do this so well while DC can't even make 1 movie without it being divisive at best.
>>
It's just amazing how badly WB has screwed things up.
>>
>>89920199
they'll accuse you of being a Marvel shill because Marvel gains SO much from DC being a mess. If anything this is making things worse for them since it's 1. oversaturating the comic book movie market and 2. making people cynical towards superhero films again. I know seeing how bad BvS and Suicide Squad were made me lose interest in Dr Strange, making it the first marvel movie I didn't see in theaters since IM2 came out
>>
>>89920300
Warner Bros changed the release date of Live By Night to 10 months earlier than it was supposed to come out because he wanted him to focus on the Batman movie this year rather than that one, which led to it being rushed, shit, and a flop. I wouldn't blame him for wanting to leave, it's literally damaging his career.
>>
>>89919096
You know what sucks about this? I feel like Ben was a solid casting decision, I feel that way about Amy Adams and Henry Cavill too. But they're all being underutilized, or just misused entirely.

The same goes for the Suicide Squad flick, Margot Robbie was a fucking fantastic cast for Quinn, and I feel like that decision is being pissed away because the DC cinematic universe if garbage already and needs to be taken over by a team that is not retarded. Say what you will about Marvel, i'm not fond of them haven't ever been into their comics, but their cinematic universe is very well planned.
>>
File: 1484184913746.jpg (652KB, 2479x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1484184913746.jpg
652KB, 2479x3508px
How will this affect DC's plans going forward?
>>
File: 1484184944565.jpg (563KB, 2479x3508px) Image search: [Google]
1484184944565.jpg
563KB, 2479x3508px
>>89931825
>>
>>89920334
Feige built up the MCU over a long-term plan. Aside from Iron Man, Marvel's phase 1 movies were not universally successful, but because they had a plan and mostly stuck to it, they reaped the rewards.

Warner Brothers on the other hand are too impatient to stick to a long-term plan, they are huge flakes as shown by Suicide Squad.
>>
>>89931825
>>89931863
>fake watermark for dummies
That's cute.
>>
>>89931825
>Shazam
>powers are a result of the Enchantress
>no Rock of Eternity
Fuck WB, this sounds awful.
>>
>>89923628
I for one am not 5 years old or Kevin Smith. Much more people care about films than cheap cartoons, shitty CW, or LEGOs.
>>
>>89925508
>So Transformers is amazing them.
Transformers had been a deep part of Asian culture for decades. It isn't Western to the Chinese.
>>
>>89932396
>I for one am not 5 years old or Kevin Smith.

u sayin u cant be both
>>
>>89931825
>Harley Quinn's transformation into Harleen Quinzel.
Huh?
>>
File: 1468981149043.jpg (29KB, 378x361px) Image search: [Google]
1468981149043.jpg
29KB, 378x361px
>>89926223
>Lucky you the comics are great now
>>
>>89926586
>Source
http://au.ign.com/articles/2016/03/30/ben-affleck-only-contracted-to-star-in-two-justice-league-films-not-solo-batman-film

He is contracted for TWO Justice League films, along with BvS. The SS cameo doesn't count.

The Batman solo film is is not officially part of that contract. Affleck might still play the part just so he wouldn't be blamed for the film's failure, but he really has no legal obligations.
>>
>>89932487
She's coming full circle!
>>
I really really really really wish that Tony and Steve will go out together saving the universe. That'd be the best way to end Infinity War in my opinion and it'd be fucking metal.
>>
>>89932637
Well yea can't have one of your leads not go unredeemed.
>>
>>89932667
>I really really really really wish that Tony and Steve will go out together saving the universe. That'd be the best way to end Infinity War in my opinion and it'd be fucking metal.
The films are not like the comics. You can't casually kill major characters, as it would affect future films too much. Bringing people back from the dead is messy and time wasting for films, so it is easier to not kill them off in the first place.

It might be that you don't want Ironman and Captain America to appear in future films, but MCU isn't going to do that to please you.
>>
>>89932667
Well it's 99% likely that Cap is the one who deals the killing blow to Thanos when he becomes worthy of Mjolnir, they've already set that up. As for RDJ, I don't know what use they'd have for him after Infinity War, especially with how much he asks to get paid for each film
>>
>>89932866
>As for RDJ, I don't know what use they'd have for him after Infinity War, especially with how much he asks to get paid for each film
At this point Civil War had gave him an excuse to never get into a suit himself anymore. FRIDAY was shown to be a superior fighter at this stage, so his AIs have surpassed him. There is no more reason for Tony to put himself in danger at this point and he could stay behind while his armourd fight.

Ironman 4 is NOT being planned, and I suspect they are reserving it for when they recast him. He would stay as a minor role for the next phase and collect a smaller paycheck for that reason. Homecoming might be the biggest role he was going to get from now on.
>>
>>89933021
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/film/avengers--infinity-war-part-1/robert-downey-jr-200-million-salary/

I don't know how true the article is but if Marvel has to pay him THAT much, there's no way they're bringing him back at all if they don't need him

also what the fuck does he even do with his money? it's not like he acts outside of the Marvel movies anymore, and come to think about it I don't think I've heard about him outside of MCU related things in years. Maybe the ice budget challenge, thats it.
>>
>>89933173
>I don't know how true the article is but if Marvel has to pay him THAT much, there's no way they're bringing him back at all if they don't need him
Well for Homecoming, Sony was literally the one paying the bills, so Marvel was comfortable letting RDJ show up in it. It's not their money.
>>
Imagine having Ben in JL part 1, and then some other dude JL part 2. It's almost comical. I support the dude though for seeing red flags and wanting out.
>>
>>89920663
Maybe if it crashes and burns they'll add all the heavy hitters to the TV universe and we'll get the live action JLU everybody always wanted.
>>
>>89933517
>hey Henry Cavill would you be cool with instead of being in 200million+ budget movies being on our tv show on the CW?
>>
File: 1414177345029.jpg (46KB, 428x379px) Image search: [Google]
1414177345029.jpg
46KB, 428x379px
>>89933738
Wouldn't be the first time it happened to a Superman actor.
>>
>>89924885
>literally made more money in blurays than Iron Man
Because, if you notice, Iron Man completely trounced it in the home market overall. Everyone bought a DVD of it earlier, they're not all going to go out and buy a BluRay version when that comes out. It's not like VCR to DVD, BluRay's not as definitive of an upgrade. It's better overall, sure, but if you already have DVD, there's usually little point unless you simple must have a better looking copy and/or whatever bonuses came with the new version.
>>
>>89932437
Transformers is in fact Japan/US/UK(huge chunks of the lore come from the UK comics).
>>
>>89932667
Drax (distracting Thanos)
Vision (from within the gauntlet)
Wanda (channelling pure Chaos into the Gauntlet via Vision)
Steve (wielding Mjolnir)
Tony (Using his armour suit in some way)

Civil War pretty much showed why Cap was not yet worthy of Mjolnir. In Infinity War he finally becomes worthy.
>>
>>89931825

>Green Lantern Corps

Thats how you know this is fake
>>
Shame to lose him, since I fucking love Batfleck, but it's not a shame he's no longer wasted on it because they're all over the place with these movies.

You know, if it's not a rumor.
>>
Anyone who saw Live By Night can tell it was shredded in the editing room, there's probably a good hour removed from the original running time.

There's no way he can be happy with WB right now.
>>
>>89935480
>Anyone who saw Live By Night
So, no one
>>
File: afflleck yahoo 1458920735213.jpg (37KB, 286x459px) Image search: [Google]
afflleck yahoo 1458920735213.jpg
37KB, 286x459px
Frozen inside without your touch
Without your love, darling
Only you are the life among the dead
All this time I can't believe I couldn't see
Kept in the dark but you were there in front of me
I've been sleeping a thousand years it seems
Got to open my eyes to everything
Without a thought, without a voice, without a soul
Don't let me die here
There must be something more
>>
>>89937866
Hey. I did. ...and the theater was mostly empty 7pm opening weekend.
>>
>>89938258
oh and this was around Boston where some of it was filmed
>>
>>89922794
>Snyders are still producing the DCEU. If the studio is unhappy enough to get rid of them, it'll be paying a high price to do so

Producers, directors, even leads are all the easiest people for a studio to replace. Andrew Garfield had a contract for TASM3, as did Marc Webb.

The studio would AND easily could make any number of the movies without the Snyders; it's not like they haven't burned through two full scripts and various re-writes on The Flash, and even before the director change on Aquaman, the studio DECIDE to pay two people to write TWO separate, somewhat distinct scripts for Aquaman. That's actually not unusual for the studio, although it's rarely done when a film has a start date.

As far as all the drama that everyone makes on this site and other sites about FILM DATES, that's just an outcome of tentpole films becoming a year round thing for the past 5-7 years, so that summer now starts the first week in May and we now release tent-pole type movies in the winter and spring months.

So people try to stake out dates for the films to hope that other studios won't take preferred weekends. It's totally meaningless in real and practical terms.

WB already pays someone who has not ever done ANY real actual work on any Batman filmed appearance and yet these two guys, just because the bought the rights before Adam West Batman, and no one thought that anything would ever come out of a live action Batman film. So these two guys get a credit of Executive Producer (just like Stan gets on every Marvel film, including non-MCU films like Fantastic Four, X-Men, TASM, and whatever Paramount and Universal produced or still has rights to). They also get a check.

Cutting a check to Zack and his wife is just going to be something WB doesn't really want to do but it's not going to be unusual in the business. Marvel/Disney does it all the time (George collects for every future SW release, cartoon, etc., even if has nothing to do with it, etc.).
>>
Just do Dickbats already. Flash having problems? Do Wally. Reboot the damn thing and Have Supes wake up to a team of Dick, Wally, Cyborg, Shazam and Diana
>>
>>89940295
>Just do Dickbats already. Flash having problems? Do Wally. Reboot the damn thing and Have Supes wake up to a team of Dick, Wally, Cyborg, Shazam and Diana
The problem is Warner has no idea what a reboot would become. You can't just reboot without a plan. You would end up with a different bottle but with the dame contents. They need to figure out what works first before they can pull the reboot lever.
>>
>>89940867
If I was Warner, and IF a reboot was to happen, I would just try having the DC cartoon writers make one film. Give them 130 million to work with, a modest budget that just need decent reviews to make money.
>>
File: 1461734269368.jpg (163KB, 584x436px) Image search: [Google]
1461734269368.jpg
163KB, 584x436px
How can they fuck up very much potentially the greatest franchise in history this badly?
>>
>>89922258
>anime Hollywood adaptation

If that happens anime is truly dead, bury it.
>>
>>89920447
>Robert "Down Here" Junior
>>
>>89942995
>If that happens anime is truly dead, bury it.
Anime survived Dragonball Evolution. It really does not have any effect on the main industry if Hollywood fails.
>>
>>89931502
The long and short of it boils down to DC didn't take its time developing its characters while Marvel did.

You can't expect audiences to sit through 10+ years of films, tv shows, and netflix originals without endearing the audience to your characters.
>>
File: 1483213806035.png (243KB, 688x730px) Image search: [Google]
1483213806035.png
243KB, 688x730px
>>89924534
>>89924399
>DC is good you guys
>Y-You're all j-j-j-just shills for teh mouse
Proof is in the pudding gentlemen. If the DCEU wasn't in Damage Control mode then they wouldn't have gone out of their own way to make their movies "fun" like the MCU.
Thread posts: 366
Thread images: 48

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.