[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think Mr. Green's backstory is?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Mr_green.png (621KB, 1066x800px) Image search: [Google]
Mr_green.png
621KB, 1066x800px
I.e the substitute teacher in "Powerpuff Girls".
>>
>>89918102
I want to fuck his anus.
>>
>>89918102
The Gangreen Gang's deadbeat father.
>>
My personal theory is that he rethought his life early on after losing an eye in combat.
>>
>>89918124

Considering how evil the Gang is, it's more likely they went bad and he renounced them.
>>
>>89918124
but mr green is a great guy
its more likely the mother is a bad person and mr green divorced her the courts gave her custody of the kids because lol women but she was very neglectful which is why the gang green gang turned out so bad and also when they were kids she let her drug dealer fuck them in the ass for some crack

mr green is still trying to get the court's decision over ruled
>>
>>89918174
He is kind of unusual as far as the monsters go.

All the other monsters of the Monster Island are giant naked (inteligent) beasts. He is really odd.
>>
>>89918256

It's possible the unusual monsters become exiles from their own homeland(s), unable to fit in and conform to the expected norms. They're just too close to humans for their own good, in both appearance and behavior.

The most ambitious take their chances in highly populated human areas.
>>
>>89918124
Maybe he's just a random freak like them and the Lumpkins.
>>
>>89918378

Just much more successful than either.

Judging by his attire, I strongly suspect Mr. Green comes from extreme wealth.
>>
File: 1474517694819.jpg (9KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
1474517694819.jpg
9KB, 342x342px
He was abused as a child due to the deformity of being born with horns. His religious family then proceeded to stain his body with all sorts of chemicals to make him look like thr demon they believed him to be. The abuse got so bad that he lost an eye in the process. Scarred and battered he was them taken in and adopted by a costume maker who worked in theater troupes. He learned about heroes and costumes and found courage from the heroes in capes and flashy outfits. His life turned around he too wanted to help those children who might be lost. He went into teaching.
>>
>>89918539

No.
>>
>>89920464
80% correct in fact. Story of a generation, of a nation, of a people, of a planet. Oscars all around.
>>
The big brother Acer resents for leaving the mean streets to better himself
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.