[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Justice League Dark

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

Just finished watching it. I liked it. Could've done without "hurr i dun beeleev en majik" Batman but it was cool seeing Swamp Thing. The opening with the chick running everyone over was kinda dark, even for this though.

I'd give it a solid 7.5 (equivalent to JL Doom), on a scale from Gods and Monsters - Under the Red Hood. Overall I want to see more done with these characters.
>>
>>89911153
Nigga are you implying Gods and Monsters was bad? Or that JL Doom was in any way shape or form good?
>>
>>89911698
Gods and Monsters was legitimately bad. Just a rehash of the same old Timm shit where he questions whether heroes should have all that power along with some mindless slaughter for the hell of it because there's no censors to keep him focused.
>>
>>89911747
That's a disgusting, factually wrong opinion and you should feel bad.
>>
>>89911912
I'll give it credit in that Man-Bat had a decent personal story, but the rest of it was not worthwhile. Shit on the New Gods too which is surprising considering how big of a fan he apparently is.
>>
>>89911747
I honestly think Gods and Monsters is teh weakest of the bunch. I think Jl Doom was decent enough in being an average retelling of a JLA story
>>
I liked it wish they were better though these movies always feel rushed and have too much inthem
>>
>>89911153
it literally felt like a filler movie
>>
>>89911153
I've been into swamp thing and hellblazer for a while. I've also enjoyed what I've read of Sandman.
Are there any other good occulty type DC/Vertigo series?
I was wondering if any Jason Blood stuff made for a good read and whether it's best to start with Demon (Jack Kirby) or go with something newer?
>>
>>89911153
Did Swamp thing die? Because they separated him from the host and never fixed him

>>89911153
>>89911747
Fuck off. GaM was the best DC animated movie in the last years or at least since the shitty nu52 animation reboot.

JL Dark sits comfortably at second place. The rest is unwatchable.
>>
>>89916264
How long has Swamp Thing been Alec Holland again for? Is this a New52 thing?
>>
>>89915888
Books of Magic
Mr. E
The Demon From The Darkness
Kid Eternity
Shade The Changing Man
Lucifer
Madame Xanadu
Phantom Stranger
Deadman Love After Death
Deadman Exorcism
Seekers Into Mystery
Moonshadow
Dr. Fate(DeMatteis)
The Invisibles
>>
>>89916332
Thanks.
>>
Most of the story would have worked without any of the major Justice League characters and honestly that's my only complain. Hell, it felt like even the writers were acknowledging that Batman was offering nothing to the story most the time with his "Hmm" lines being all he had to say in many scenes.

I think it would be worked down to just Zatanna, Constantine, and Deadman as the main heroes and have been fine.
>>
File: ridiculous.jpg (33KB, 333x413px) Image search: [Google]
ridiculous.jpg
33KB, 333x413px
>>89911747
I can't process how terrible your taste is. Gods and Monsters is the only bright spot in a long line of shit to mediocre recent DC animated films
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.