[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How Comic Accurate are these powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

How Comic Accurate are these powers?
>>
RDJ is just too old for this shit
>>
>>89910482
100% accurate to the fact that no one can ever keep her powers consistent.
>>
>>89910482
why don't you read a damn comic
>>
>>89910482
who cares
>>
>>89913559
we should care

they should fix this bullshit
>>
Her actual comic powers are retarded and wouldn't work in a movie.
>>
>>89910739
Kek, this. Just like the X-Men movies' retarded nonsensical timeline snarl ending up reflecting the one in the comics.
>>
Scarlet Witch has the most inconsistent powers so it really doesn't matter
>>
>>89910482
Comic Wanda is a reality-warper on shuffle. She can alter 'probability' but you can abuse the fuck out of that (pic related's a favourite of mine).
She's something of a walking deus ex machina. Whoever decided to start from scratch with something simpler made the right call desu.
>>
>>89910482
If Wanda can use her powers to invade ones mind, she could have easily removed Bucky's brainwash.
>>
>>89914135
>Comic books are retarded, the MCU is better because it's all realistic.

And yet DC's the one that gets shit on for being "embarassed" to make comic book movies.
>>
>>89915566
Don't make it Marve's fault that the WB can't into good cape flicks
>>
>>89915544
There's no way the would let a foreign terrorist "remove" the brainwashing of an easily controlled foreign assassin/terrorist. It would work but the risk you take with that is insane.
>>
>>89915544
Bad MCU writing
>>
>>89910482
I am more interested in how accurate those proportions are.

Was RDJ standing on the box or was it Elizabeth on her knees?
>>
>>89910482

It's an excellent depiction of Jean Grey's powers. Telekinesis and mind-altering powers with visible pink energy effects have always been her thing. I was happy that when Fox and Marvel sorted out the rights issue they were able to include a couple of X-Men characters in Avengers, though it was a little confusing that they kept calling Jean "Wanda."
>>
>>89915544
plot holes thanks joss
>>
>>89910588
Dunno. I think it fits his character in MCU. Tony is getting old and doesn't wanna do the suit shit anymore + depressed, worked well in Civil War.
>>
File: rocking heels.jpg (294KB, 847x1222px) Image search: [Google]
rocking heels.jpg
294KB, 847x1222px
>>89916078
Kek.
>>
>>89910482
Its not accurate its bullshit
They need to fix it
>>
>>89915544
Neither Wanda nor the Mind Gem proved capable of altering anyone's mind in a lasting way.
She could have probably muted it's effect on him for a few hours, maybe.
>>
>>89915566
>realistic
>in a conversation about shinning super powers

What? Why are snydercucks so retarded?
>>
>>89916339
Yeah, she should've been able to the Hulk's intestines into a black hole. And then cry "No More Avengers" and end the MCU early.
>>
>>89915544
She wasn't brainwashing Tony to do anything though, she just showed him a spooky vision and he got scared.
>>
>>89915949
>Implying Marvel makes good cape flicks

wew lad
>>
>>89916351
She could just be his girlfriend and follow him around at all times to make sure he never got reactivated. Easy.
>>
>>89910739
>100% accurate to the fact that no one can ever keep her powers consistent.

But her powers in the MCU are consistent. The the two movies she's been in she's used both telepathy and telekinesis. Nothing's been done beyond that.
>>
>>89916078

Probably a box. RDJ is 5'9, if I remember correctly, and Olsen is 5'6. Op's pic has him maybe standing 8 to 10 inches above her and she was wearing heels throughout the movie.
>>
>>89910482
Even though her powers change with every single writer, she never had telepathic or mind-control powers.

Like every comic writer Joss Whedon wrote her powers backwards from whatever plot bullshit he needed to achieve. He had to fight to get the twins in (mostly because Wanda, since he didn't care about Pietro) and that was probably a way of making her essential to the plot.

You'll notice when a new team inherited her in Civil War, they dropped all mention of the telepathy or mind control. They'll bring it back if they need it for a plot device.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.