[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Flash and Batman 21 Lenticular Covers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 3

File: Flash 21.gif (817KB, 400x644px) Image search: [Google]
Flash 21.gif
817KB, 400x644px
>>
File: Batman 21.gif (735KB, 400x644px) Image search: [Google]
Batman 21.gif
735KB, 400x644px
>>
>Lenticular

This is a word I've always wanted but didn't know, thank you OP
>>
>>89899967
>Manhattan stronger than the speed force

I really hope this doesn't come down to trading punches.
>>
>>89900296
Does anything in comics doesn't come down to punching?
>>
Someone make this MP4 to a webm.

https://mobile.twitter.com/JimLee/status/830561886563229696/video/1
>>
>>89900340
I mean it should obviously have some sort of secondary threat that requires punching. Maybe time trapper or Mr Oz or whatever.

It's just that punching Manhattan into submission would be a waste of perfectly good story. Ideally I want the final issue of the Manhattan storyline to be just a 22 page conversation between Clark and Doc.
>>
>>89900540
Johns said the event wouldnt end with batman punching manhatten
>>
>>89900702
sauce plz
>>
>>89899967
Poor Eo
>>
>>89900296
Flashpoint, Secret Wars, Final Crisis, lots of events (arguably) don't end in punches.
>>
>>89900792
https://www.inverse.com/article/15992-dc-s-first-rebirth-comic-attacks-new-52-changes-regains-lost-heroes

>“I promise it’s not going to be Batman and company punching Dr. Manhattan a bunch of times. That’s not how you combat something like this,” Johns says, laughing.
>>
>>89900839
>Flashpoint
They had to fight and kill Eobard so that Barry could run back in time.
>Secret Wars
Literally ended with Reed punching Doom in the face. While a big battle raged outside.
>Final Crisis
Arguable exception.
>>
>>89900892
Thanks m8.
You just gave me a whole lotta hope for this story.
>>
>>89900954
>Final Crisis
They had to stake the giant space flea that came outta nowhere
>>
>>89900954
>>89900992
But the punching in Flashpoint, Secret Wars and Final Crisis wasn't the main conflict, and the last knockout wasn't the climax, those events were all about unfucking a fucked world.
>>
>>89900892
Either hereos vs the dr or a talkdown or the speedforce kills the dr.
>>
>>89900942
Cheers, man.
>>
>>89900942
So pretty.
>>
>>89900942
Niiiiiiiiiice
>>
>>89901038
More likely he's been misled/interfered with by a stronger source and that's who they'll punch.

Time Trapper is the best theory at this point. Johns likes using him too.
>>
>>89901165
Who will the time trapper be this time
>>
>$3.99

they're really charging a whole dollar more just for this cover gimmick?
>>
>>89900839
>Final Crisis

All the Superman from across the Multiverse heat vision Mandrakk's chest while and the Green Lantern Corp drive a stake of willpower through his heart.

Technically it isn't punching, but it's still punching the bad guy.
>>
>>89901295
Barry Allen would be the memeist answer at this point. Rebirth with the "you literally did nothing wrong" misdirection before this "oh actually you did everything wrong and on purpose too"
>>
>>89901165
Doubt the trapper is behind it.
>>
>>89900892
Geoff really wants us to like his new fanfic.
>>
>>89903913
It ended with a wish.
>>
>>89904042
>it turns out Time Trapper was manipulating Manhatten, and TT was CoIE Barry, who knows what was going to happen via a connection to the speed force that unlocked early, and tries to change things
>>
Someone should storytime Watchmen in the lead up to it.
>>
>>89901165
He might be looking at Twilight of the Superheroes timey wimey stuff.
>>
>>89904655
Nah. Turns out dr m just tweaked dc earth for decades out of experimenting. Taking away the fun stuff the legacies and adding deconstruction and gim elements.
>>
>>89904655
>via a connection to the speed force that unlocked early,

And that was such a throwaway comment in his Convergence mini. I would give Johns all my money if this is where it's heading.
>>
>>89903602
They're also gonna have 2.99 for the regular cover.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.