[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/Wanda/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: sw4-350x265.png (127KB, 350x265px) Image search: [Google]
sw4-350x265.png
127KB, 350x265px
How powerful is the Scarlet Witch?
>>
>>89890552
That depends upon the writers.
>>
>>89890552
Nobody knows. Right now, nobody knows what the fuck her powers are to begin with.

She was a mistake. Byrne should have killed her when he had the chance.
>>
>>89890552
Wanda being powerful is important to her character as she is not someone who is comfortable with power.

My definition would be dual power set; energy manipulation powers and Chaos Magic powered by Chthon and as such using high levels of power is dangerous because of him being able exert more influence over her the more power Wanda channels.
>>
>>89890602
It's not hard to define Wanda's powers, it's just Marvel's writers are retarded and unimaginative.
>>
>>
Less powerful than Franklin Richards or Legion
>>
>>89890693
Probability altering powers and mystical training by Agatha Harkness, right?
>>
>>89890552

She is ugly
>>
>>89890552
100% "depending on the writer."

Usually she's mid-tier powerful because of all the limitations on her powers.

(Even during the Kurt Busiek era, for example, she could not fly, teleport or do most of the stuff magic users can do without thinking, plus she could only do a big hex after "concentrating" and "preparing" for a while.)

In Avengers Disassembled and House of M she was chosen as the bad person behind everything and she had potentially limitless, universe-altering powers to go with it. As a good guy though she's just mid-tier.

She's like Jean Grey in that she's only a middling valuable good guy but becomes a near-unbeatably powerful bad guy.
>>
File: chaosmagic1 (3).jpg (106KB, 620x950px) Image search: [Google]
chaosmagic1 (3).jpg
106KB, 620x950px
>>89890900
Yes.

Pic related explained it just fine...then Bendis came along...
>>
>>89890639
She will probably die in Secret Empire.
>>
>>89890552
>>89890602
I now want a drawfag to draw a pic of an artist going up to Scarlet Witch (as a callgirl on the corner)
The writer would roll down his window and say "Hey, sweetie. How powerful are you?"
And Scarlet would seductively reply "As powerful as you want me to be, baby."
>>
>>89891348
That's a neat idea.
>>
>>89890965
Wanda not being able to fly or teleport makes very little sense, though.

In my head canon, she can cast spells faster than Strange due to not needing to summon, but as she has access to only one deity, while he is sorcerer supreme, he has greater resources to draw upon.
>>
>>89890965
Also, her power was connected to the status of the Darkhold; the more pages you assemble, the stronger she becomes, which makes total sense.
>>
File: 1483602922423 (1).jpg (53KB, 736x1013px) Image search: [Google]
1483602922423 (1).jpg
53KB, 736x1013px
>>89890961
>>
>>89891319
The timing's wrong. Plus nobody would believe it because she and Rogue already "died" in an Uncanny Avengers story 2 years ago.

She'll die if they think she's going to die in the MCU but the MCU doesn't tell them that any more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.