[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>A gravity falls slice of life sequel gets made and you get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1445736746079.png (227KB, 420x410px) Image search: [Google]
1445736746079.png
227KB, 420x410px
>A gravity falls slice of life sequel gets made and you get to be one of the writers.
Well /co/, what do you write? Definitely more episodes of dipper and pacifica interacting, maybe some more heroics from pacifica.
>>
>shipfags in charge of writing for gravity falls
Not good.
>>
Mabel overwhelmed with guilt and intensely hating herself.
>>
>>89890361
You can pair two characters without shipping you know. And shipping isn't even bad as long as it's not overdone or taking over.
>>
>a gravity falls sequel where it turns out all the events were just a dream during their first night, and it turns out Stan is a dangerous pedophile
>>
>>89890376
An episode about Mabel making it to to dipper could work.
>>
>>89890404
So, he's exactly what he seems?
>>
>>89890596
That would make a weird treehouse of horror like episode.
>>
Wendy being not boring.
>>
>>89890843
Explain
>>
>>89890852

Not him, but I think he'd try to give Wendy some kind of character depth
>>
>>89890852
Wendy's boring. I desire for her to not be boring.
>>
>>89890862
How?
>>
>>89890872
Get her involved in adventures more often, give her flaws that she can learn and develop from, and generally make her feel like a main character in more than name only.

Also, more softcore supernatural fetish shit.
>>
>>89890852
>>89890872
They should have expanded on her troubled relationship with her family, her mom's death, and kept that plot line where her and Stan bond over stealing.
>>
>>89890930
Sounds like stuff that would have taken another season to develop.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.