[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Tom Herpich & Steve Wolfhard the best thing that happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: S3e6_We're_Finn_and_Jake.png (964KB, 1356x738px) Image search: [Google]
S3e6_We're_Finn_and_Jake.png
964KB, 1356x738px
Are Tom Herpich & Steve Wolfhard the best thing that happened to Adventure Time? Seriously almost each of their episodes are fucking great
>>
>>89888487
Moynihan's stuff is mostly great too, and I'd add Ako Castuera too, she's pretty underrated.
>>
>>89888586
What episodes would you recommend from them? The interesting ones
>>
eh
>>
>>89888487
Steve kind of fell for me after learning he hated Finn for most of the show. I always liked his drawings and also the episodes he boarded, but it kind of sucks that he worked on it for a long time disliking one of the major characters of the show.
>>
>>89891936
At least his opinion on the character changed. You can thank Jesse for that, since he treated Finn better than anyone.
>>
Herpich, Sugar and Moynihan were the GOAT

Ward as well obviously. His Islands episode was just brilliant
>>
>>89891991
I agree, I hope this leads to the show having a good ending.
>>
Lemonhope episodes were brill, sorry it's just the truth
>>
Lore episodes were always the best
>>
I hate Wolfhard with a passion. He doesn't understand AT at all and his character designs are buttugly.

Herpich used to be good though.
>>
>>89891936
it doesn't look like he hates Finn but he does write him like a pussy. so that the relationship between him and Bubblegum is like a little kid in love with his mom.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2017-02-13-16h55m25s032.png (2MB, 1920x1090px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2017-02-13-16h55m25s032.png
2MB, 1920x1090px
Their episodes are pretty great for the most part, but I wish they would make Finn emote more in important scenes. He always has the same ._. expression, at least give him eyebrow lines or something, geez.
>>
>>89888964
Oh man, it's a long list. If you're talking about episodes from them together there's:
>The Creeps
>No One Can Hear You
>Marceline's Closet
>Sons of Mars
>Reign of Gunters
>All the Little People
>The Vault
>The Pit

Just Moynihan:
>Death in Bloom
>The Limit
>Hitman
>Is That You
>You Forgot Your Floaties
>Crossover
>Flute Spell
>Normal Man

Just Castuera:
>The Other Tarts
>Her Parents
>Go With Me
>Heat Signature
>Conquest of Cuteness
>Memory of a Memory
>>
>>89888964
Beyond this Earthly Realm is underrated.

>>89897577
The Limit is wonderful, still my favorite Moynihan thing.
>>
I love all the lore and weird imagery in AT, i will miss it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.