[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if...?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: bojack-horseman-003.jpg (93KB, 1200x673px) Image search: [Google]
bojack-horseman-003.jpg
93KB, 1200x673px
Third season never existed and the series ended at season two?
Would "Bojack Horseman" show be better without it?
>>
>>89886047
yes
>>
>>89886047
Yes. But we'd all complain that they didn't make more, and imagine that a third season would have been great. So the moral is: no matter what, we'll never be satisfied
>>
Why do people dislike season 3 so much?
>>
>>89887929
Because the show is becoming popular
>>
>>89887929

Do they? I guess people need a reason to complain. I liked 3.
>>
>>89886067
this a million times
We never know when just to be happy we got what we got and greedily want more till the show is an exhausted corpse
>>
>>89887929
It's starting to feel as though they're just beating a dead horse.
>>
No.
>>
>>89887929
Popularity backlash
>>
>>89887982
>>89888256
Season 3 was too similiar with 2. They even ended up in the same note of Bojack looking up to some people and gaining motivation to improve himself.
>>
>>89887929
Personally, it's because it's a retread of season 2 in many ways. Furthermore, this was the first season that was written with another season in mind (AKA they already knew there was going to be a season 4, so this season wasn't as complete/self-contained like the previous two).
>>
>>89887929
Too much drama, not enough jokes.
>>
>>89887929
Same ending as season 2. Big drug trip, heading Beck to the deer family, etc etc. the show is copying its own greatest hits. Plus Bojack has screwed up and been "redeemed" so many times it's losing its impact. That's not to say there aren't good episodes, just that the shows conveof is beginning to show signs of diminishing returns
>>
>>89887994
Agreed. I'm grateful to have a show like this that continues to experiment, even if it sometimes hits and sometimes misses. But we always build something cool up to godly heights and then go rage blind when a few episodes fall short of our impossible expectations. Same thing happened with Gravity Falls. If it had made a season 3, everyone would be saying "it should have only had 2 seasons"
>>
>>89889752

Season 2 didn't have a big drug trip. Bojack leaves town because he has a crisis in his career when the catfish guy completely fucks him over for the Casablanca thing.

Him going to see Penny wasn't nearly the penultimate moment of the "drug trip" (which involved blackouts, not hallucinations)

I see why people say Bojack's character did a loop in season 3, I see it too. But season 3 has lots of differences, I think its storytelling is great, we learn a lot about every character, and I think it's equal or better than season 2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.