[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jack JackJackJack

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: samuraijack.jpg (99KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
samuraijack.jpg
99KB, 1280x720px
What are the essential episodes of Samurai Jack? I'm talking ones that progress the story or meet recurring characters

I haven't watched it since I was a kid and there's a lot of filler episodes where nothing really gets done
>>
>>89872746
Episode XV
>>
>>89872746

Pre-Revival Jack is a purely episodic show with no narrative running throughout beyond what is established in the opening sequence, and no recurring characters beyond Jack, Aku and the Scotsman who appears in like four episodes.
>>
necessary:

pilot
BALLS DEEP
scottman episodes
The duel with Aku in the graveyard

nice watch:

Spartan
Hunters
Rock Viking
Looking for the fairy if just for the robo cannibal family
>>
>>89873045

also in the necesary list, the one with Aku's origin
>>
>>89872746
Story:
S01 E01-E03 The Beginning - The First Fight
S01 E06 Jack and the Warrior Woman
S01 E11 Jack and the Scotsman
S02 E01 Jack Learns to Jump Good
S02 E04 Jack and the Scotsman Part 2
S02 E05 Jack and the Ultra-Robots
S02 E06 Jack Remembers the Past
S02 E08 Jack and the Farting Dragon
S02 E12 Jack and the Spartans
S03 E04 Jack and the Zombies
S03 E06 Jack and the Travelling Creatures
S03 E10 Jack, the Monks, and the Ancient Master
S03 E11-E12 The Birth of Evil
S03 E13 Jack and the Labrynth
S04 E07-E08 The Scotsman Saves Jack
S04 E09 Jack vs Aku

Fan Favorites:
S01 E07 Jack and the Three Blind Archers
S01 E13 Aku's Fairy Tales
S02 E02 Jack Tales
S02 E09 Jack and the Hunters
S02 E10 Jack vs Demongo The Soul Collector
S02 E11 Jack is Naked
S02 E13 Jack's Sandals
S03 E02 Jack and the Rave
S03 E03 The Good, The Bad, and The Beautiful
S03 E07 Jack and the Creature
S03 E09 Jack and the Haunted House
S04 E01 Samurai vs Ninja
S04 E03 Samurai vs Samurai
S04 E05 The Princess and the Bounty Hunters
S04 E10 The 4 Seasons of Death
S04 E11 Tale of X9
>>
>>89872746
The only episodes you need to know to get everything plot wise are the first two, the scotsman episodes, and the birth of evil part 1 and 2 because it has jack's dad in it

Everything else is your choice, you might want to see the one where he learns to jump good because some episodes make references to it
>>
>>89872746
So what you're asking is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-gD9PYqSps
>>
>>89873433
context?
>>
>>89873397
Oh, I also forgot to include the third episode where Jack fights the beetle bots for the first time, that ties in with the second episode and the beetle bots will be coming back too
>>
>>89873341
>S02 E08 Jack and the Farting Dragon
>Story relevant

Why?
>>
Genndy actually said his top 9 episodes of Samurai Jack recently.

http://nerdist.com/9-essential-episodes-of-samurai-jack/
>>
>>89873494
I can't think of a single way it isn't
>>
>>89872746
Just watch them all. It is 95% episodic.
>>
>>89873341
>no Jack vs the Lava Monster
Do you even Valhalla?
>>
Jump Good
Scotsman
Princess and Assassins
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.