[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be charismatic as fuck >forced to play a monotone, "why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Muh Hairline.jpg (89KB, 616x322px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Hairline.jpg
89KB, 616x322px
>be charismatic as fuck
>forced to play a monotone, "why me god?" asshole
I think this is honestly the biggest flaw of the DCEU
>>
I'm not disappointed at the tone of the DCEU it was wise to do the Blue Ocean strategy, but we've all seen the cast smile and laugh, but sadly the directors made them all super serious and borderline depressed.
>>
>>89871272
>>be charismatic as fuck

He wasn't very good in that myth movie.
>>
>>89871272
>charismatic as fuck

I don't think so. He's attractive, and that's all he's got.
>but muh Man from UNCLE!
He was just a quippy douche in that movie. Just a bland quippy douche.
>>
>>89871272
>be charismatic as fuck

Cavill is a turbo autist.
>>
>>89871272
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbuBFMmoE74
>>
>>89872128
This is amazing.
>>
>>89871272
The biggest flaw is that they don't care the material they're starting from, they want it to be other than what it is. Superman's dad says maybe he should let a busload of kids die. Batman brands people, shoots people, and blows shit up. Aquaman, Cyborg, and the flash get about 45 seconds of screen time a piece to establish that their characters exist so they can be in the next one. The whole series is a mad rush to build in 3 movies what Marvel made happen in nearly ten years, and in their haste they're ignoring so much about these characters, and it shows through.
>>
Have hope.
He'll get to shine as the Superman we know and love.
>>
>>89873122
>The biggest flaw is that they don't care the material they're starting from

Are you mentally retarded? Those movies feel just like reading comic book stories, sex, violence, jokes, super villians that are important, people being pricks at each other, etc.

All Marvel does is a shitty formula.

>Character is a douche.
>Doesn't care about anyone besides number one (himself)
>Something related to his super hero persona changes his life.
>Becomes a nice person by the end of the movie
>Bad guy barely matters.
>Final Battle is shit and is meant to be funny too.

Also what building up to Infinity War? Having like 10 unrelated movies to each other and then having one movie about a bunch of characters fighting some alien/aliens is nothing special, is Avengers 1 all over again.

>The biggest flaw is that they don't care the material they're starting from, they want it to be other than what it is.

Since when Avengers was a comedic comic book?
>>
>>89873306
You're an idiot or a troll, friend, and I'd wager the latter.
>>
>>89872128
>oil drill sounds
BRRRRRRRRR
>>
>>89873306
>Those movies feel just like reading comic book stories, sex, violence, jokes, super villians that are important
This is verbatim one of the interviews with Snyder that shows what a fucking retard he is, well crafted bait.
>>
>>89872128
Honestly, Cavill would be a better fit to be in charge than fucking Snyder.
>>
The DCEU pretty much raped Superman.
>>
>>89875215
>The DCEU pretty much raped DC.
fixed
>>
>>89873306
Every single Captain America movie refutes every single one of these points.
>>
Looking at Cavill's face and how he acts, I realize he could actually play a much better Shazam than Superman.
>>
>>89875280
But do the other movies outside a after credits wink
>>
>>89871965
t. autistic contrarian

>>>/tv/
>>
File: bait nigga.png (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
bait nigga.png
20KB, 600x600px
>>89873306
>>
>>89871272
Cavil "How should I play Batman"
Snyder "Do your worst!"
>>
>>89875386

>Character is a douche.
Ironman 1, Thor 1, Ant-man, and Doctor Strange all fit the douche protagonist, but since they're all origin stories, they're actually just being faithful to the source material, because all those characters are douches in the comics before they learn their superhero lesson.

>Doesn't care about anyone besides number one (himself)
This one really only fits Ironman and Doctor Strange. Ant-man cares about his family, and Thor cares about his friends (The Warriors Three) and his Dad and Mom.

>Something related to his super hero persona changes his life.
This is kinda how every single superhero related media works. The superpowers are a catalyst for a character change. It's not so much a formula as it is a necessary story convention.

>Becomes a nice person by the end of the movie
Ironman becomes less self-centered, but he's still very arrogant. Doctor Strange becomes more humble and less arrogant. Ant-man becomes more responsible and stops doing things the easy way. Their character arcs are more varied than this statement makes them sound.

>Bad guy barely matters.
All the bad guys matter to the plot and the story, but there are some really bland bad guys, I'll give you that. Standouts being GotG and Thor 2, with Ronan and Malekith being pretty much blank slates.

>Final Battle is shit and is meant to be funny too.
That's subjective, and none of the final battles are "meant" to be entirely just a big joke. There are some moments in each that are meant to be funny (DANCE OFF BRO) but everything before and after is pretty serious.

TL;DR: Those statements are so general that pretty much every action movie that's ever been made fits them.
>>
>>89872128
>predicting
>basically copy pastad marvel
>>
>>89873224
they said the same thing about Nu52 'Superman' for years.

It never happened.
>>
>>89871272
>be charismatic as fuck

But OP, I've seen Cavill's other movies.
He's male Megan Fox.
Your wanting to fondle his penis doesn't make him a good actor.
>>
File: Ben-Affleck.jpg (133KB, 2400x1196px) Image search: [Google]
Ben-Affleck.jpg
133KB, 2400x1196px
WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME???
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.