[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went Right/Wrong ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: FusionFall_slider.jpg (69KB, 670x358px) Image search: [Google]
FusionFall_slider.jpg
69KB, 670x358px
>>
I dunno, my comp at the time couldn't run it and I didn't get a better one until after it was over
>>
m8 90% of this board was like eight or nine when they played it you think they remember the complex mechanical flaws of a MMO's gameplay?
>>
File: fusionfall lee.png (438KB, 615x398px) Image search: [Google]
fusionfall lee.png
438KB, 615x398px
One thing that went right was the way they depicted Juniper Lee. Fucking ridiculously gorgeous.
>>
>>89870876
Juniper Lee would always have looked better if her T shirt didn't end at her belly button

Like, everything else was decent, but that always just irked me

>In b4 some Fetishist
>>
>>89870786
>all green
wrong
>>
Whatever happened to the Private Servers they were planning on releasing of the game?
>>
Half the budget was cut and development went on hiatus for awhile.

Officially Toei was going to produce an anime for the game. This lead to several toy companies backing production for the game in order to get in on sweet sweet merchandise deals. To test the CN and toei partnership, the rights to a CN original was given to produce an anime adaptation. The result was Power puff girls. An anime that could not be aired on toonami at the time because it was less Dragon ball and more sailor moon.

This caused rifts between CN and Toei which eventually resulted in the break or the partnership. Without a show deal then toy companies backed of. The result was cut funding, corners cut, and features removed.

The result is a sub par game that had a lof of potential but corporate fuck ups ended that
>>
I was in the beta, but I had a satellite internet connection and couldn't play the game due to bandwidth and latency issues. The last time I checked it out was when they added Gumball as one of the summonable companions that you can use. I checked it out for the last time and moved on with my life.

I always wanted to play it. But I couldn't and it passed me by.
>>
File: 1474932570544.gif (472KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1474932570544.gif
472KB, 500x250px
>>89873636

>Officially Toei was going to produce an anime for the game.

>We never got to seen a CN crossover with all the characters interacting with eachother
>>
http://www.fusionfalllegacy.com/ well /co/?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.